Northern Shiverpeaks Position in Season?

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

yup. this is what arena net envisioned with the wvw season 2 tournament.
a bunch of hate between players of different servers, and servers intentionally trying to get into bronze so that they can get first place with no effort.

No, they envisioned a bunch of people buying transfers to the top servers for top tier rewards. I just want a legitimate chance to win, but too many servers are tanking on purpose to drop into bronze and NSP will pay for it.

-FC hasn’t recently beaten nsp.
-SF has not recently beaten NSP, and does worse against hod/cd than NSP did.
-Dh just experienced a mass exodus and even before that wasn’t beating nsp weeks before leagues were announced.

Who is tanking? Where is your evidence?

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

yup. this is what arena net envisioned with the wvw season 2 tournament.
a bunch of hate between players of different servers, and servers intentionally trying to get into bronze so that they can get first place with no effort.

No, they envisioned a bunch of people buying transfers to the top servers for top tier rewards. I just want a legitimate chance to win, but too many servers are tanking on purpose to drop into bronze and NSP will pay for it.

well then why doesnt nsp tank as well then?

Too many players on NSP think they’re winning because we have the population/skill and not because the others are tanking their games. False pride.

in WvW

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

I think its such bull that FC and DH are tanking. NSP is one of the most skilled player groups i’ve had the pleasure of fighting, imo you guys should tank and let these two servers get what they deserve.

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

omg thread made it to page 2 without being locked

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

NSP is currently listed as being in tier 6 due to matchup randomization. that applies to the current matchup only.

the final assignment of which servers will be in which leagues will be done at the end of the matches that start tomorrow (i.e. on March 28). it would not make any sense to do it any other way.

the rankings from March 14 were only used to determine server transfer prices after the March 18 patch (and as input into the randomization system for deciding the March 14 matchups).

if NSP does badly next week (or SF does very well) they could still end up in Bronze league for the tournament. but if they do well and hold onto their current #15 ranking, they will end up in Silver league.

tournament brackets will be based solely on server ranking. there will not be any randomization involved.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

(edited by Snowreap.5174)

in WvW

Jesse.4631

omg thread made it to page 2 without being locked

heres one of these Tankers now! L2P scrub!

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in WvW

Arius.7031

the final assignment of which servers will be in which leagues will be done at the end of the matches that start tomorrow (i.e. on March 28). it would not make any sense to do it any other way.

the rankings from March 14 were only used to determine server transfer prices after the March 18 patch.

if NSP does badly next week (or SF does very well) they could still end up in Bronze league for the tournament. but if they do well and hold onto their current #15 ranking, they will end up in Silver league.

-ken

Please no.
Please. No.
P. L. E. A. S. E. N. O.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: DaMikenatr.7041

DaMikenatr.7041

This thread is filled with so much hatred. Every server has been through tough times lately, but rather than throwing it in each other’s faces, why don’t you respect each other. This has turned into an argument of “my server is worse off than your server” and it’s disgusting. The population between bottoms of tiers and top of tiers is absurd, we’re all aware of that. This tournament has terrible timing and has also done even more terrible things to the population differences, but that doesn’t mean we need to beat on each other about it. We’re all here to have fun and get some good fights. I sympathize with whatever server does end up at bottom of the silver league, but whoever it is, do what you can. With they way it’s set up, it’s not like you’ll be fighting the best of silver if you’re the worst of silver (best and worst no longer going by rating, but the most recent performance in the tournament). Who knows, it may not be weeks upon end of getting ROFLstompped, it’s hard to say. But don’t sit here and discount other people’s servers or hard work. Everyone’s trying all that they know how to make do on these terrible situations, just keep doing what you can.

Tsyborg – human guardian – commander
Vicious Instinct [VI]

in WvW

Posted by: Blackjack.2083

Blackjack.2083

NSP is just in a “tough” spot but one that I think can improve. In all honesty we do not belong in Bronze. However, The difference between the top of Silver and the bottom is probably too severe as well. The biggest problem being coverage….which is a really big problem in WvW. I played all through Season 1 as well and it was rough. At the end of the day though I prefer for us to be in Silver and at least have a challenge rather than the roflstomp that Bronze would have offered. If we get some decent SEA timezone transfers we will be in a really good spot. Just a matter of finding some SEA players who prefer to actually fight rather than pvdoor every night and we’ll be ok.

in WvW

Arius.7031

This thread is filled with so much hatred. Every server has been through tough times lately, but rather than throwing it in each other’s faces, why don’t you respect each other. This has turned into an argument of “my server is worse off than your server” and it’s disgusting. The population between bottoms of tiers and top of tiers is absurd, we’re all aware of that. This tournament has terrible timing and has also done even more terrible things to the population differences, but that doesn’t mean we need to beat on each other about it. We’re all here to have fun and get some good fights. I sympathize with whatever server does end up at bottom of the silver league, but whoever it is, do what you can. With they way it’s set up, it’s not like you’ll be fighting the best of silver if you’re the worst of silver (best and worst no longer going by rating, but the most recent performance in the tournament). Who knows, it may not be weeks upon end of getting ROFLstompped, it’s hard to say. But don’t sit here and discount other people’s servers or hard work. Everyone’s trying all that they know how to make do on these terrible situations, just keep doing what you can.

It’s unfortunate but that’s how it’s going to be. If we get accused of tanking we have to either accept it or try to show we’re not tanking. We really are dying, big time, and getting accused of tanking intentionally is just insult on top of injury… we can’t help losing population and shouldn’t be insulted because of it.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Dinks.2478

NSP is just in a “tough” spot but one that I think can improve. In all honesty we do not belong in Bronze. However, The difference between the top of Silver and the bottom is probably too severe as well. The biggest problem being coverage….which is a really big problem in WvW. I played all through Season 1 as well and it was rough. At the end of the day though I prefer for us to be in Silver and at least have a challenge rather than the roflstomp that Bronze would have offered. If we get some decent SEA timezone transfers we will be in a really good spot. Just a matter of finding some SEA players who prefer to actually fight rather than pvdoor every night and we’ll be ok.

You’d rather play in silver and be guaranteed last place than win? You’re the problem then. Anet doesn’t give a kitten about this game, all they care about is selling us crap on the gem shop. Every patch has 10 new things in the gem shop and no actual fixes. WvW has been broken and unbalanced since day one, but instead of fixing it they keep making it worse by encouraging people to stack servers. NSP has suffered from this and a lot of other servers have too. I’d personally prefer to win and get rewarded for my efforts than spend 9 weeks hoping to get lucky enough to even achieve my meta and get something out of the whole ordeal.

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

This is simply the sad fate of edge servers, current coverage/activity on NSP is too strong for Bronze while being too weak to compete in Silver.

it’s the same situation for whoever is on the edge between Silver and Gold. In either case it’s going to be nothing but uneven matches all season.

And while I prefer being challenged by fighting stronger opponents.. given the choice I’d much rather we go down to Bronze this time around, we already did our tour of duty at the bottom of Silver last season.

That being said, I’m putting exactly the same amount of effort when I play regardless of who we’re playing against and what will happen to our ranking.

Lastly, ppl really need to drop all these silly claims of “server A has more skill just less numbers” or “that server sucks they just have numbers”.

skill levels vary way too much from player to player and from guild to guild, there’s no such thing as ‘server skill’.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I think its such bull that FC and DH are tanking. NSP is one of the most skilled player groups i’ve had the pleasure of fighting, imo you guys should tank and let these two servers get what they deserve.

I agree!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

All this NSP talk about having no people remind me of ol’ Sorrow’s Furnace saying they were roflstomping T8 by pure skill and not superior numbers…

Ah the memories…

But back on the topic we have here: NSP is in a very delicate position… NSP is too weak, to take on HoD/CD (And problably all silver league, except maybe for SoR), and NSP is too strong for FC/DH (And likely the entire bronze league, except maybe for SF)…

NSP is currently ranked as 15th (As it been for the last 3 weeks), thus, being on silver league spot. Also being on 15th made transfers free for NSP until the day prior leagues opening (March 27th).

Being able to easily win over 2 of the 3 top bronze, and being able to receive people for free until the league start, I belive its clear that NSP should (like it or not) be on silver league, along with the other two silver league servers that received free transfers (HoD/CD).

Why should Sorrow’s Furnace, a server that didn’t received the gift of free transfers, be pushed to silver instead of NSP? SF never even ranked above 16th for its whole history, and I don’t belive the time is now (as NSP is much more fitting for it)…

Also, NSP think they were the only server that was rolled over for being one of the last places of a league? DR/Kain/ET, CD/IoJ and SoS/Mag also had 9 weeks of other servers kittenting over their heads just like you, so don’t come cry to me about how unfair your situation was because you were not the only one on it…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Dinks.2478

All this NSP talk about having no people remind me of ol’ Sorrow’s Furnace saying they were roflstomping T8 by pure skill and not superior numbers…

Ah the memories…

But back on the topic we have here: NSP is in a very delicate position… NSP is too weak, to take on HoD/CD (And problably all silver league, except maybe for SoR), and NSP is too strong for FC/DH (And likely the entire bronze league, except maybe for SF)…

NSP is currently ranked as 15th (As it been for the last 3 weeks), thus, being on silver league spot. Also being on 15th made transfers free for NSP until the day prior leagues opening (March 27th).

Being able to easily win over 2 of the 3 top bronze, and being able to receive people for free until the league start, I belive its clear that NSP should (like it or not) be on silver league, along with the other two silver league servers that received free transfers (HoD/CD).

Why should Sorrow’s Furnace, a server that didn’t received the gift of free transfers, be pushed to silver instead of NSP? SF never even ranked above 16th for its whole history, and I don’t belive the time is now (as NSP is much more fitting for it)…

Also, NSP think they were the only server that was rolled over for being one of the last places of a league? DR/Kain/ET, CD/IoJ and SoS/Mag also had 9 weeks of other servers kittenting over their heads just like you, so don’t come cry to me about how unfair your situation was because you were not the only one on it…

Yeah, kitten NSP, only your server is allowed to actually have a chance. Nobody cares about the free transfers, nobody is dumb enough to transfer to a losing server.

in WvW

Arius.7031

Ah the memories…

Yeah, kitten NSP, only your server is allowed to actually have a chance. Nobody cares about the free transfers, nobody is dumb enough to transfer to a losing server.

He’s on ET. You think they have a chance? Okay.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Then why people are transfering to HoD/CD which are lower silver just as NSP? Your argument is invalid…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Then why people are transfering to HoD/CD which are lower silver just as NSP? Your argument is invalid…

Because wizards. Silly ET not knowing their place and talking about NSP and their 1337 server who obviously deserves to stomp other servers that have absolutely no chance of fighting back. Good stuff.

Now that isn’t to say FC and DH won’t rofl stomp anyone lower than them in bronze, but NSP won’t even let them get out of spawn. SF is at least somewhat fun outside of prime time.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Berserk.7186

Berserk.7186

Just want to clarify that Sorrows Furnace is NOT tanking, we were doing fairly well until Tuesday when the transfers happened. HoD and CD got pretty kitten big….. We are still doing great in the battles.. its just that all of our buildings are now forever paper.. and holding buildings dictate the “winner”… so yeah.. I hope you guys get to experience these servers first hand in the near future.. so you may be enlightened xD

in WvW

Arius.7031

Just want to clarify that Sorrows Furnace is NOT tanking, we were doing fairly well until Tuesday when the transfers happened. HoD and CD got pretty kitten big….. We are still doing great in the battles.. its just that all of our buildings are now forever paper.. and holding buildings dictate the “winner”… so yeah.. I hope you guys get to experience these servers first hand in the near future.. so you may be enlightened xD

Nobody outside of NSP players think you’re tanking bro. We get it. Unfortunately NSP seems to have a massive population of people in complete denial so good luck convincing them.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Dinks.2478

NSP won’t get to experience those servers We’re going to experience what you’re going through in the silver league as we get stopped right outside out spawn for 9 weeks.

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

NSP won’t get to experience those servers We’re going to experience what you’re going through in the silver league as we get stopped right outside out spawn for 9 weeks.

If you get spawn camped by HoS and CN in week 1 then you guys should actually try fighting and less complaing

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Match up will be nothing like Season 1.

After the first week the winner of T6-T5-T4 will be fighting together as the second and the third. After first week HoD might face IoJ and DH while NSP might fight SoR and CD. (Servers are exemple I dont know if the leagues were decided after last friday as it was annonced I think…)

If DB is in silver everybody will get spawn camped.

Heiann – NSP

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

If DB is in silver everybody will get spawn camped.

Don’t worry… FA is tanking already…

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

True! The SoR implosion was all part of FA’s grand scheme.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

The Opinion of Beer:

Bronze will be a very boring 9 months of PVD.
Silver will be very tough fought for all time zones just like last season.

I prefer the tough fight over the easy win any day. Not to mention the bags… O the bags…

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Dinks.2478

You know what, I decided I am no longer going to be negative, anet doesn’t care and I am just upsetting myself. Good luck to all servers. NSP, Let us do our best and try to get as high as we can in silver.

in WvW

Jesse.4631

You know what, I decided I am no longer going to be negative, anet doesn’t care and I am just upsetting myself. Good luck to all servers. NSP, Let us do our best and try to get as high as we can in silver.

NO! Dinks don’t give up. Argue make some drama! Thats the way to go

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

That’s a good decision. Count the bags at your feet, not the points on a scoreboard. You will have a great deal more fun that way.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Lol this thread. Too Gud.

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: azerte.4365

azerte.4365

I think NSP is in a much better spot now than on the moment before season 1 in terms of population, active people in WvW, … . Yes we got stomped in Season 1, but you can’t compare because it’s a totally different situation, last season Kaineng almost rivaled for the last spot into silver and look at were they’re now. SoR was once a T1 server, right now they’re plummeting down the ranks, Blackgate now has to make room for JQ as the strongest WvW server. My point is that you can’t compare the servers from 6 months ago with how they are now. We’ll have to see how it all turns out, if we get steamrolled for 9 weeks than so be it, least we can do is make the best out of it and show them NSP won’t go down without a fight

Schäde – Lolzie
Trillmatic |tM| / Angelic Synergy |Holy|

in WvW

Posted by: UndeadCorp.2198

UndeadCorp.2198

See? You guys can do it if you try ?

in WvW

Posted by: IncognitoP.1648

IncognitoP.1648

Honestly people need to realize that every place gets a reward. Yes, the higher places get more rewards, but in the long run does it really matter that much?

Even 9th place can get a rare weapon, and buy a gift using badges of honor to transmute it to the exotic version. If you don’t care about the mistforged weapon skin, then you can still buy the obsidian shards or dragonite ore or whatever the hell you need.

people act like not being able to get 50 more obsidian shards, or not getting the mistforged weapon immediately is a huge tragedy. The purpose of this tournament is to encourage people to play wvw and have a sense that they are part of something bigger.

If you can’t live with having to wait to get a weapon skin, then i honest suggest you play a different game.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I think NSP is in a much better spot now than on the moment before season 1 in terms of population, active people in WvW

As of right now DB (or FA) and IoJ are likely the only servers significantly stronger than the other Silver league servers. Aside from the top two spots in Silver, every other server in Silver is in a toss up do to a mass migration. I don’t think the NS players know just how bad of shape T4 is right now. I will not be surprised to see a current T5 server finish 3rd in Silver.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

in WvW

Posted by: azerte.4365

azerte.4365

I think NSP is in a much better spot now than on the moment before season 1 in terms of population, active people in WvW

As of right now DB (or FA) and IoJ are likely the only servers significantly stronger than the other Silver league servers. Aside from the top two spots in Silver, every other server in Silver is in a toss up do to a mass migration. I don’t think the NS players know just how bad of shape T4 is right now. I will not be surprised to see a current T5 server finish 3rd in Silver.

Some of us know, but yeah most are probably clueless. I am confident we might/can push deeper into silver league if we can keep up the state we’re currently in.

Schäde – Lolzie
Trillmatic |tM| / Angelic Synergy |Holy|

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Some of us know, but yeah most are probably clueless. I am confident we might/can push deeper into silver league if we can keep up the state we’re currently in.

Also you guys can still get more transfers until the league and go even higher…

in WvW

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

I’m wondering what people from Kaineng or SoR or Ehmry may think about the discussion in here – my own server had all larger WvW guilds and several smaller ones leave, and plenty of other servers in Silver and Bronze are in a similar position. There’s the opposite from what i can hear, like HoD getting stacked from free transfers, it doesn’t change that you guys should thank ANet for messing things up again instead of blaming each other.

There are some servers that will roll over you no matter how many people you field, but that goes for everyone in Silver. Don’t assume that whoever of you goes to Silver will be in a worse position than the majority of servers there. It means getting steamrolled by DB and IoJ, if you happen to be unfortunate enough to face one of these, and having far more equal matches against the other servers. Whoever of you gets into Silver will be in the same boat as almost all the rest of us.

And do not forget that the rewards do not look like they are worth getting excited about the League. Tournament. Whatever they call it.

[Yak’s Bend]

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

I’m wondering what people from Kaineng or SoR or Ehmry may think about the discussion in here – my own server had all larger WvW guilds and several smaller ones leave, and plenty of other servers in Silver and Bronze are in a similar position. There’s the opposite from what i can hear, like HoD getting stacked from free transfers, it doesn’t change that you guys should thank ANet for messing things up again instead of blaming each other.

I’m from Ehmry Bay and I think this whole thread is mostly pointless. WvW in this game is mostly about population and coverage. period. as long as players are going to be allowed to go wherever they want, there will always be population and coverage imbalances, and as a result there will be servers getting steamrolled.

this is just how it’s going to be until Arenanet forces players to play on servers they don’t want to be on, or they completely redesign WvW to not depend primarily on population for scoring. I don’t see either of these things happening any time soon, so learn to get what enjoyment you can from this system.

complaining about it isn’t going to make it more fun.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Linghy.2031

Linghy.2031

You’ll also get a lot more transfers this week by staying positive. Everyone loves an underdog, embrace it. There’s not a lot between the rewards for coming first and last, and the rounds will be more varied. Enjoy playing the game and you’ll probably be surprised by the end result.

~ Vbac

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

So, no more drama?

in WvW

Posted by: Kobi Beef.3895

Kobi Beef.3895

Wow how did my thread become….this? I only wanted to ask what league we were playing in…..

in WvW

Posted by: KOK.2650

KOK.2650

Wow how did my thread become….this? I only wanted to ask what league we were playing in…..

Based on score
Should be silver if that what you are asking.
SF will drop to bronze
Unless some mismatch matchup appear next week.

Kok -lvl 80 warrior Tsukoyu-lvl 80 elementalist
Ayumu-lvl 80 Necromancer
Tsu-lvl 80 thief

in WvW

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

Regretfully , some matchups in league are just brutal. The top bronze server vs the bottom, the top silver vs the bottom. At least in gold its more competitive.

But the top silver vs the bottom silver, will be a complete slaughter.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Regretfully , some matchups in league are just brutal. The top bronze server vs the bottom, the top silver vs the bottom. At least in gold its more competitive.

But the top silver vs the bottom silver, will be a complete slaughter.

Some server will never face each other in the format of the actual league… I’ll use the exemple te actual scores and tiers (i’m disregarding the mismatched ranks):

NSP, GoM and DR get 5pts
FC, ET and AR get 3pts
DH, EBay and Kaineng get 1pt

The following matchup will be decided by the ammount of pts each team scored, so the trios listed above would be the next matchup. If we follow the rating logic we would have next:

NSP win and go to 10pts (5+5)
GoM get 2nd and go to 8pts (5+3)
DR lose and get to 6pt (5+1)
FC win and get to 8pts (3+5)
ET get 2nd and go to 6pts (3+3)
AR lose and go to 4pts (3+1)
DH win and go to 6pts (1+5)
EBay get second and go to 4pts (1+3)
Kain lose and go to 2pts (1+1)

The following matchups would be:

NSP/FC/GoM
DH/ET/DR
AR/Ebay/Kain

Where we would likely have:

NSP win and go to 15 (10+5)
FC get 2nd and go to 11 (8+3)
GoM lose and go to 9 (8+1)
DH win and go to 11 (6+5)
ET get 2nd and go to 9 (6+3)
DR lose and go to 7 (6+1)
AR win and go to 9 (4+5)
EBay get 2nd and go to 7 (4+3)
Kain lose and go to 3 (2+1)

Making the next matchups:

NSP/FC/DH
GoM/ET/AR
DR/EBay/Kain

And so on…

At this model, only servers that win at the ‘tier 2’ of the league, will actually get matchup with the top ones… So the chances that DR/ET/AR/EBay/Kain ever face NSP/FC are none very slim (DR get matched with NSP at second week)… This model would be a pain for FC because they would face NSP over and over for most, if not for all weeks.

But even so, the leagues will be pretty much decided at first week, just like the last time… Unless the bottom servers receive some last hour transfers.

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Some people might ask: “What about silver, where we have servers with inflated ratings? T5 is problably stronger than SBI/YB/BP/SoR atm.”

Well, let’s take a look on how it might roll…

DB, IoJ and HoD win and get 5pts
SBI, YB and CD get 2nd and get 3pts
SoR, BP and SF lose and get 1pt

Next:

DB wins, go to 10 (5+5)
IoJ get 2nd, go to 8 (5+3)
HoD lose, go to 6 (5+1)
CD wins, go to 8 (5+3)
SBI get 2nd, go to 6 (3+3)
YB lose, go to 4 (3+1)
SF wins, go to 6 (1+5)
BP get 2nd, go to 4 (1+3)
SoR lose, go to 2 (1+1)

Next:

DB/IoJ/CD
HoD/SBI/SF
YB/BP/SoR

DB wins, go to 15 (10+5)
IoJ get second, go to 11 (8+3)
CD lose, go to 9 (8+1)
HoD wins, go to 11 (6+1)
SF get second, go to 9 (6+3)
SBI lose, go to 7 (6+1)
YB wins, go to 9 (4+5)
BP get 2nd, go to 7 (4+3)
SoR lose, go to 3 (2+1)

Next would be:

DB/IoJ/HoD
CD/SF/YB
SBI/BP/SoR

So, the ‘dying’ servers, would be pushed to the bottom of the league, right at the first two weeks, and never again they would face DB/IoJ… I used the prediction that SBI still stronger than YB/BP, but idk if that is accurate, but it won’t change the fact that SBI would be down with YB/BP/SoR and never face DB/IoJ.

in WvW

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

Thanks jeknar, that’s good information, and seems a reasonable way to conduct the tournies. Its still somewhat of a downer that so many teams, know going in on day 1 that they have no chance. Le sigh.