[Old] Desolation vs Blacktide vs Arborstone

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

Good lucks to all three server on new year week.I hope there won’t be any flaming.Keep it clear guys!Lets have some fun instead of anger!

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Today we had numbers superiority in BT bl. But it was fun when we found opposition, had some nice fights. Lets see how the week evolves.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Wow, Thers absolutely nobody online in BT and Deso, and about 30 Arbo are capping everything.

Anet should really do something and fast.. i am all alone there,unable to to anything atall.

in WvW

Posted by: Maniffik.4678

Maniffik.4678

Most of all RU guilds are preparing for New Year celebrations and holidays…from 31.12 to 08.01, so…you know, our online (BT) will be less than desired

Happy New Year!

PikenSquare — [GreenFire] — Asura Guardian — Squire

in WvW

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

Evil BT snuck 4 golems under my nose… then kicked us out for good. Gj on that :/

Props to the Balkan Legion forces, loved dancing the tango with your commander. Awesome fights.

Sorry to corrupt your homeland night, wanted to meet RG. Theyre really ALL THAT. 12 dudes that felt like 30. Ridiculous. Still #1 in my book. Long live the King.

I almost kittenmy pants when u kitten the pugs outside Bastion… 1m before i told my boys to get in… :_) Never seen someone use mass invis like u guys. Im in awe.

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

in WvW

Posted by: Liriel.1473

Liriel.1473

@ salluks,
yes and that’s why at 4 am allmost all borderlands were capped by deso, sure they was a lot of opposition.

@ ogre i thought RG were on EB after the reset, i saw many of them.

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Haven’t seen that many Deso players yet… Mainly fighting Arborstone here o.o

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: KeneL.7539

KeneL.7539

No holidays for the IRON?
You are really many the guys! Good luck to all for this match-up! And have fun ;D

Kenel Le Desporut | Norn Warrior
Milvus Migrans [MM] | Arborstone

in WvW

Centrix.4065

I did see 1 IRON guy earlier :p but he and his buddies killed me after I waved at them meanies

in WvW

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Sorry Centrix, we was following the first 2 rules of IRON.
1 Kill first and wave later.
2 If its dead you don’t need to wave.

Awesome fight so far, its been alot of fun.

in WvW

Centrix.4065

lol Star, good one.

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

@ ogre i thought RG were on EB after the reset, i saw many of them.

We swapped zone a few times.

KAZ had some insane numbers; perhaps we’ll try that again once we have most of our guys back. I think most of RG would love to see some GvG fights with somewhat equal numbers – those fights are really some of the most enjoyable things you can do in GW 2.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

(edited by Intigo.1653)

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Go dolyak go! Upgrade those towers/keeps/castle!

Attachments:

in WvW

Quentin Fields.1295

Ahaha Dolly is on fire! Run Dolly Run! Nice one Centrix <3

in WvW

Posted by: vipeout.2485

vipeout.2485

Would be awesome if we could defend SM whole night. I don’t really see it happening but we’ve had it since the early morning. Many are gone now so we’ll see how it goes. Almost completely upgraded. Been quite nice today, although people clearly consider supply camps obsolete. Finding even a single person for them is impossible.

Piken Square | Xiana [XT]

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Would be awesome if we could defend SM whole night. I don’t really see it happening but we’ve had it since the early morning. Many are gone now so we’ll see how it goes. Almost completely upgraded. Been quite nice today, although people clearly consider supply camps obsolete. Finding even a single person for them is impossible.

Yeah there were some really epic fights to defend it. I was there in the morning/afternoon.

in WvW

Posted by: Massive.6412

Massive.6412

Nice fights last night .
@Ogre nice fights dude. Im that commander that danced with you
Love how KAZ fights. Huge props to their commander Warrior. I had a blast fighting with you.
Happy holiday everyone. SFRJ Balkan Legion

in WvW

Posted by: DyslexicDwarf.6249

DyslexicDwarf.6249

Looks like a BT guild came over to Desolation for a week…

Malki || GM & Commander of Omnium Gatherum [OMNI] || Gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: My Sweet Lily.1952

My Sweet Lily.1952

Pretty fun fights today in Arborstone Borderland (I’m from Desolation). We were pretty close to that Arbor Garrison, but always a huge zerg defended it. Also did some capping with guildies, and we triggered the swords on the map at garrison gates for fun. We got no attention.

Nymeriali #Druid
[TLA] Desolation (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Erm , who would that be ? not seen any

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Centrix.4065

I haven’t seen any BT guilds on deso?

If you assume such a thing maybe give more information? Like the name of the guild for an example?

Interesting fights for Bay at Deso BL btw a few hours ago. 10-11 Nugos, few GF and pugs vs IRON. Wiped eachother a few times. I really enjoy the balance this matchup.

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

We’re doing pretty well at the moment (Desolation) Lets see if we can keep it up Some very nice and evenly matched fighting points wise so far. Also had some fun skirmishing fights throughout the day.

Most fun I’ve had though is playing Bubble Pong with our zerg on Deso Borderland (Go between two NPC commander guardian bubbles and it knocks you back and forth between them, So funny!)

Attachments:

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

in WvW

Posted by: DyslexicDwarf.6249

DyslexicDwarf.6249

[DKR] Dark Reavers. Been on EB most the evening. From what I can gather, they’ve just ‘come along’ to have a nosey.

Doesn’t sound legit, to me. I’m open to a counter opinion.

Malki || GM & Commander of Omnium Gatherum [OMNI] || Gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

[DKR] Dark Reavers. Been on EB most the evening. From what I can gather, they’ve just ‘come along’ to have a nosey.

Doesn’t sound legit, to me. I’m open to a counter opinion.

DkR are staying on Blacktide, if you have seen anyone from DkR on desolation its someone thats probably just checking out the pve scene then making a stop off in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Checking out the pve scene? Full points for the original excuse lol. Maybe make a post in the suggestions forum about Anet giving Blacktide some pve?

Word has reached Deso’s ears that one of our old commanders is now on Bt and recruiting. Give our reguards to cyanidestar if you spot him but don’t donate him any gold. He likes to perma stealth after getting shinies.

in WvW

Posted by: Jomg.9061

Jomg.9061

Well, desolation got insane number once again, gj recruiting kaz.

Pervx [DEX]

in WvW

Quentin Fields.1295

Well, desolation got insane number once again, gj recruiting kaz.

Cheers! \o/

in WvW

salluks.6017

Whats the score?

in WvW

Ogre.1750

Deso 42k BT 32k Arbor 31k
380 90 225

in WvW

Posted by: Veinsmeet.4385

Veinsmeet.4385

@Ogre

that 4 golem raid you referenced earlier at BT was good fun
I was taking that force and it was pretty nail-biting because you guys were scouting and watching everything. The rest was momentum.
Quite disheartening to see BT in the evenings though.
Looking forward to more

Veinsmeet -Team Aggression[TA]
All is vein

in WvW

Ogre.1750

Aha! Xaoc!! that explains it… solid ballet, you deserved the win, i didnt even see the golems until the door was down ^^

And yeeeah.. sorry bout that… its just bussiness… you guys are the threat in my eyes and were trying to hurt your night. Your top towers are nightmares tho… and your crew is stuborn and wont let us pvd :/

Massive i feel like a punching bag when we do the man dance -_-

in WvW

Posted by: Pannonica.5378

Pannonica.5378

Haha, BT the threat?!
Please look at the scores from the last three cycles again.
Xaoc, or BT in general, is really low on numbers, especially at night in Europe… nothing compared to when BT last met Deso, so don’t get any wrong ideas.
And our top towers are guarded stubbornly (by not many players at night to be fair), because it is all we got, so… yeah.
The Kaz nightshift is playing nice and lively, kudos, but it seems like the fitting counterforce for BT 3 cycles ago, not for the present cycle, so I hope for you, you have interesting other things to do and don’t get bored.

Pannonica
Red Guard

in WvW

Ogre.1750

Man i never had more fun in my life (gamewise I know my men feel the same.

Im just worried the time will come when u will hunt us down and invisorape us. Im getting mentally rdy for that moment ^^’

in WvW

salluks.6017

Deso also has really low night shift and non existant morning..its often the same player streching themselves overnight.. Now that KAZ is here. It should reduce the load off others as well.since KAZ is also european..iam worried t
Sooner or later they will burn out too.

in WvW

Centrix.4065

DkR are staying on Blacktide, if you have seen anyone from DkR on desolation its someone thats probably just checking out the pve scene then making a stop off in WvW

I didn’t know PvE was different per server….?

Anyways, seems more logical that they just transferred and will leave DkR soon for another guild (or they are spying but we shouldn’t accuse anyone of such an act without more info….)

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Anyways, seems more logical that they just transferred and will leave DkR soon for another guild (or they are spying but we shouldn’t accuse anyone of such an act without more info….)

The DkR dude had a commander tag too so I don’t think he is looking for pve, unless BT does pve in wv3 maps? His name is Toglos or something. Pretty weird guy and seems to be a little bit lost?

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: GorHanis.7563

GorHanis.7563

Some minits ago, Blacktide cheater or exploiter, name what you want, crossed the intact wall at Anzalias Pass at EB. It’s been the second time… First he closing to the wall and the next second he is on me… GZ! This bug must be fixed.

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

The DkR dude had a commander tag too so I don’t think he is looking for pve, unless BT does pve in wv3 maps? His name is Toglos or something. Pretty weird guy and seems to be a little bit lost?

Toglost is actually a surprisingly fitting nickname for him. He’s always been a bit of a local joke on Blacktide – I hope he will give you great laughs too.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Posted by: Khally.5103

Khally.5103

Toglost is actually a surprisingly fitting nickname for him. He’s always been a bit of a local joke on Blacktide – I hope he will give you great laughs too.

I don’t know why you’re spreading bs around, but I don’t really mind, since I’m actually glad you’re clueless. Happy holidays!

in WvW

Posted by: Vukanigia.5496

Vukanigia.5496

So far we met only KAZ guild and some of IRON. Good fights and impressive numbers on your side. We have to adapt and fight with what we have to stay in the race this week.

Blacktide is not the 50% of what it was 3 weeks ago. We lack some numbers but i hope borderlands will fill up soon.

in WvW

Centrix.4065

I think I recognize the name Toglos from the forums, but don’t really know who he is.

Doesn’t really concern me anyways

Blacktide is not the 50% of what it was 3 weeks ago. We lack some numbers but i hope borderlands will fill up soon.

Some numbers? :P More like a lot lol

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: Darkademic.2603

Darkademic.2603

I think I recognize the name Toglos from the forums, but don’t really know who he is.

He’s DkR’s commander, and I’m DkR’s leader. We moved to Blacktide in October along with our allies CIR, ThUn, INT and HRSY and helped the server get from tier 4 to tier 1. After winning tier 1, many of our members (and apparently much of the server and/or game) started to lose interest. Tog is just shopping for recruits at the moment.

Er..? Are you this nice in real life?

Guild Leader – DkR Dark Reavers
Creator/Owner – GW2 Guilds Index

in WvW

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

Scouting random players from enemy server? Sounds very low. I’m quite disappointed hearing news like these.

Ontopic:
As I have said earlier, Desolation only lacked numbers. Getting and staying in t2 with players only to two borderlands is not easy. Yesterday for a long time we got two borderlands queued at primetime and people in all four. I was happy. But then I was amazed: For a little while we even had 3/4 borderlands queued! Again looks like good results made by WvW players lured some fairweather pve players roaming around.

Nice matchup we have here, good servers against each other. We all still have to deal with the holidays but next week should be normal again. Looking forward to it

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in WvW

Posted by: Toglos.3270

Toglos.3270

Hello,

Dark basically explains my presence on Deso, pretty hard to find new recruits on Blacktide consider 75% of the population are Russian or Polish. But also having some nice talks with some guilds on Deso and leading in Eternal.

Nice to meet you all.

[DkR] Officer Toglos
www.darkreavers.co.uk

in WvW

Toglos.3270

Loving the trolls. :P

[DkR] Officer Toglos
www.darkreavers.co.uk

in WvW

salluks.6017

He’s DkR’s commander, and I’m DkR’s leader. We moved to Blacktide in October along with our allies CIR, ThUn, INT and HRSY and helped the server get from tier 4 to tier 1. After winning tier 1, many of our members (and apparently much of the server and/or game) started to lose interest. Tog is just shopping for recruits at the moment.

This is exactly was star was saying, we are not worried bout u cheating, more about trying to snipe our people

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Ah OK that makes more sense lol.

Good luck to him with recruiting :P

in WvW

Toglos.3270

[/quote]
This is exactly was star was saying, we are not worried bout u cheating, more about trying to snipe our people[/quote]

It’s Christmas, and the youngsters bursting with enthusiasm will have just opened Gw2 from their stockings, Deso is the Unofficial Uk server. We are Uk based.

On the other hand you don’t really need to worry that much, not many people will be prepared to transfer and will be perfectly happy on Deso.

[DkR] Officer Toglos
www.darkreavers.co.uk

in WvW

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

Go home Toglos… you are drunk.

[IRON]

in WvW

Posted by: Darkademic.2603

Darkademic.2603

This is exactly was star was saying, we are not worried bout u cheating, more about trying to snipe our people

Losing (at most) a handful of guildless people probably isn’t going to have much of an impact. I can agree it would have been better to wait until Deso was in a different tier, but it isn’t a deliberate attempt to weaken anyone, we just need members and Deso is the logical first place to look for a UK based guild such as ours.

I’m actually surprised people still take WvW seriously enough to be concerned about this kind of thing. I was under the impression that the intense competition of the initial few months was over with (I haven’t played myself for several weeks so I don’t really know what the situation is).

Guild Leader – DkR Dark Reavers
Creator/Owner – GW2 Guilds Index