Please Open Blackgate Server

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Im on YB, and I HATE t1. HATE it so bad, I wanna transfer, but dont wanna pay the fee, so I simply dont WvW much any more. Yea YB does Ktrain, have to, facing the mag, or bg blobs in the times I play, we are just getting steam rolled. I hate one sided fights, I hate being on the winning and loosing side of em. Its no fun. So we hit bl and ktrain, really not much else to do.

I was on YB since launch. I took a few months off of playing before HoT (YB was T3/4 at that time). When I came back for HoT YB was T1. Ugh. I joined a guild (KRTA) without knowing what server it was on (I was doing mainly PvE so it didn’t matter). I liked the people in KRTA and with YB in T1 I went to Mags (which was T3 at the time). Now I’m back in T1. Ugh. But, being in an awesome guild with great people to talk with and who can field a decent size group for WvW makes being in T1 more than tolerable. The skill lag when it is 50+ vs 50+ vs 50+ is still really annoying though. Ugh.

This is why I went to T2 and wanted to stay in T2. T1 is crap filled with maximum overblob/gankers and way too many bandwagon players, be them drivers or passengers.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

The biggest issue with opening servers like BG & JQ is they go full kitten the moment it happens and start buying up the rest of the populace. If those two servers would just play the game and let people move on their own accord we would be in this mess and people wouldn’t be QQ’ing about locked servers.

TLDR; JQ & BG have done this to themselves and will continue to do it to themselves if they become open.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Im on YB, and I HATE t1. HATE it so bad, I wanna transfer, but dont wanna pay the fee, so I simply dont WvW much any more. Yea YB does Ktrain, have to, facing the mag, or bg blobs in the times I play, we are just getting steam rolled. I hate one sided fights, I hate being on the winning and loosing side of em. Its no fun. So we hit bl and ktrain, really not much else to do.

I was on YB since launch. I took a few months off of playing before HoT (YB was T3/4 at that time). When I came back for HoT YB was T1. Ugh. I joined a guild (KRTA) without knowing what server it was on (I was doing mainly PvE so it didn’t matter). I liked the people in KRTA and with YB in T1 I went to Mags (which was T3 at the time). Now I’m back in T1. Ugh. But, being in an awesome guild with great people to talk with and who can field a decent size group for WvW makes being in T1 more than tolerable. The skill lag when it is 50+ vs 50+ vs 50+ is still really annoying though. Ugh.

This is why I went to T2 and wanted to stay in T2. T1 is crap filled with maximum overblob/gankers and way too many bandwagon players, be them drivers or passengers.

I never got T1, I hung out there for a few months and absolutely hated it.

My best memories and experiences from this game came from T6-T8. And that was primarily due to communities and small time guilds.

Anet just doesn’t get it.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

The biggest issue with opening servers like BG & JQ is they go full kitten the moment it happens and start buying up the rest of the populace.

JQ was open a week ago for multiple weeks and what happened? Nothing.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

If those two servers would just play the game and let people move on their own accord we would be in this mess and people wouldn’t be QQ’ing about locked servers.

It’s not like they are forcing people to move to their servers… People are accepting the gold and moving of their own ill will. Show how much the people being bought care about “balance”.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

BG and JQ are still playing the arms race game when there’s no point to it anymore.

BG wants to maintain it’s t1 status when it already has for over 4 years, and still has the biggest population and best coverage in the game still, well whenever their fairweathers feel like showing up. They’ve been without a link for months now and still stay in t1 matchups for the most part. They want fresh recruits, but guilds have left the server to find new population pools to recruit and yet BG STILL has more population than all other servers, that should be telling.

JQ’s problem is they think they’re being held prisoner by anet that won’t let them stock up on their NA, when their off hours population is probably the real culprit on why they won’t open.

Servers need to just stop buying guilds, let people transfer wherever they want on their own, pay their own way. All t1 is these days is a revolving door of other servers that go up with a link, lose the link, then crash back a tier or two or three in DB’s case. Being “WvW number 1 server” is meaningless these days, stop with the arms race.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Sometimes…people just want to get off the roller coaster….

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Sometimes…people just want to get off the roller coaster….

But it’s a fun roller coaster, I even sneak my hands up into the air mid ride, waving like I just don’t care.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

I have learnt the ways of getting onto a full server!

I will be returning to BG soon and once there I will be happy to tell you all how its done! till then lets keep the salt flowing. I am getting much lols from this thread

We all know Hel is going to BG even tho it’s full. Pretty obvious since your leader is on there bud. You and the NINE guys can blob it up and get your ez fights

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: Green Arrow.5689

Green Arrow.5689

I have learnt the ways of getting onto a full server!

I will be returning to BG soon and once there I will be happy to tell you all how its done! till then lets keep the salt flowing. I am getting much lols from this thread

We all know Hel is going to BG even tho it’s full. Pretty obvious since your leader is on there bud. You and the NINE guys can blob it up and get your ez fights

Funny coming from blobby mag.

Green Arrow -The United Nations of HEL
http://helioz.enjin.com

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

The biggest issue with opening servers like BG & JQ is they go full kitten the moment it happens and start buying up the rest of the populace.

JQ was open a week ago for multiple weeks and what happened? Nothing.

There was more then one guild that was scouting JQ, maybe put a leash on your forum trolls, cancer forums and even these forums to an extent are lawls, but when people are scouting your server maybe the trolls should lay low.

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

And how would you know this since you stated you retired?

And no I will not let this go, because Anet should not have moved you to a full server, they should now give you a choice of a open server and move you again, knowing a dev should not get you moved into a full server, and no matter how you look at it, that is why you are now on BG. Corruption at the highest level and its stinks.

@Ipea – everyone knows how to get into BG now, make friends with a dev, preferably have one in your Guild, ask nicely “Please I want to go to BG since I need a blob on me to win” Once Moved say “Thank you kind Sir”

No secret formula, just knowing the right people, and corruption wins.

(edited by Princess.7584)

in WvW

Green Arrow.5689

And how would you know this since you stated you retired?

And no I will not let this go, because Anet should not have moved you to a full server, they should now give you a choice of a open server and move you again, knowing a dev should not get you moved into a full server, and no matter how you look at it, that is why you are now on BG. Corruption at the highest level and its stinks.

@Ipea – everyone knows how to get into BG now, make friends with a dev, preferably have one in your Guild, ask nicely “Please I want to go to BG since I need a blob on me to win” Once Moved say “Thank you kind Sir”

No secret formula, just knowing the right people, and corruption wins.

Well funnily enough I was fighting mag when on FA so yup I have first hand knowledge. FA got t1 and t2 rolls so know them well. It’s no secret

Also I don’t know any devs. It was all via support but continue with conspiracy theories

in WvW

Princess.7584

Also I don’t know any devs. It was all via support but continue with conspiracy theories

Now everyone knows that you are talking kitten. Bravo.

Time to stem that corruption from within it seems.

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Just wanna point out that most server take part in the buying of guilds. Its not specific to BG or JQ.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: MECHAzuth.6538

MECHAzuth.6538

Good bag count fom Mag and YB, on BG, Ipea.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Just wanna point out that most server take part in the buying of guilds. Its not specific to BG or JQ.

FC bought [Sold] (Pun not intended). Even lower tiers buy guilds.

Serious talk tho: It’s like I said in the other post. People are here all crying about servers buying guilds but it’s not like these servers send gold and the guild is forced to move. People can make the choice of not accepting the gold and not move. However, these people decide to sell themselves of their own will. The problem here isn’t servers offering gold to guilds move, but the guilds accepting gold to move to certain servers.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Take it to reddit! Riot!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Princess.7584

Take it to reddit! Riot!

Downvoted 3-2-1-out of sight for eternity.

Thats how long a thread would last there. But feel free to try it.

in WvW

Green Arrow.5689

Take it to reddit! Riot!

Just for you Chabba…… " you know when you’ve been Tangoed" x

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Take it to reddit! Riot!

Downvoted 3-2-1-out of sight for eternity.

Thats how long a thread would last there. But feel free to try it.

Your loss. /shrug

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Serious talk tho: It’s like I said in the other post. People are here all crying about servers buying guilds but it’s not like these servers send gold and the guild is forced to move. People can make the choice of not accepting the gold and not move. However, these people decide to sell themselves of their own will. The problem here isn’t servers offering gold to guilds move, but the guilds accepting gold to move to certain servers.

Yup.

These guilds wouldn’t get offers to begin with if they weren’t fair-weathers that enjoyed stomping, anyways.

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

The quicker you guys stop demonizing servers and guilds and players for wanting to play in a healthy environment the quicker we can come together and help Arena Net figure out the issue.

There isn’t anything wrong with guilds being funded to servers. But what needs to happen is that there need to be regulation and control that can only be given by Arena Net. Servers structures do not do it and Server-links enable it.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

The quicker you guys stop demonizing servers and guilds and players the quicker we can come together and help Arena Net figure out the issue.

Fixed that for you, Mal…

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

hehehe ty! and true.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

plot twist: Arena Net doesn’t care it’s lining their pockets.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Why is it that in NA you rarely, if ever, hear someone on a server say that they have too many players in a timezone. It’s always “we need more players to fill gaps in coverage”

When are the top servers going to realize that filling coverage gaps hurts WvW?

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Why is it that in NA you rarely, if ever, hear someone on a server say that they have too many players in a timezone. It’s always “we need more players to fill gaps in coverage”

When are the top servers going to realize that filling coverage gaps hurts WvW?

This is my point you hit is right on the head. The answer is never. Because the coverage each server has is speculated and not defined. Because Arena Net is leaving balancing up to the mass and the mass is incapable of agreeing on what they think is balanced or what they need.

The only way to solve this issue is for ArenaNet to design mechanics to govern it.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Princess.7584

The only way to solve this issue is for ArenaNet to design mechanics to govern it.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Plot twist: someone forgot to log out of one account to the other.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Plot twist: someone forgot to log out of one account to the other.

I’m not princess just cause he agreed.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Then now come the question, why guilds willing to accept golds to move on? It can be that the server they are in isn’t satisfactory to them. However, often, it is the top couple of servers that can afford golds to move these guilds so they end up stacking those servers, even if they didn’t have the intention to stack but just taking advantage of the gold aids to help them get off the server they are in.

In that case, how can we prevent it? The servers they are in need to get better in the different aspects. However, been 4 years, obvious enough that plenty of servers cannot accept changes, operated by relics or ego kids who can’t let it go to the new era. Then, we need a new way to prevent it, what way? Blow up all the servers so players get to enjoy a new community every couple of months while letting the system handle the balancing? Actually, that the only thing I can think of.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Then now come the question, why guilds willing to accept golds to move on? It can be that the server they are in isn’t satisfactory to them. However, often, it is the top couple of servers that can afford golds to move these guilds so they end up stacking those servers, even if they didn’t have the intention to stack but just taking advantage of the gold aids to help them get off the server they are in.

In that case, how can we prevent it? The servers they are in need to get better in the different aspects. However, been 4 years, obvious enough that plenty of servers cannot accept changes, operated by relics or ego kids who can’t let it go to the new era. Then, we need a new way to prevent it, what way? Blow up all the servers so players get to enjoy a new community every couple of months while letting the system handle the balancing? Actually, that the only thing I can think of.

The first way to fix it is to have Anet own the game mode. Other PvP modes make on the fly adjustments when one side outnumbers the other, why not WvW?

Anet could track a server’s player-hours per time zone and limit the amount of players, either relative to the matchup or relative to the average of several servers, to make for a more even match. Then allow temporary transfers to another tier to another server that needs players. You could even set it up so that guild officers make the choice of which server to transfer to so that guilds won’t be split up.

The cries of “I want to play with my friends” should be responded by Anet with “We appreciate that you want to play with your friends on an overstacked server, but we want WvW to be a competitive experience for every player…..”

Eventually the players will get the idea that the same old WvW is dead and they will find a server to transfer to that needs them.

Anet should also instantly make adjustments when WvW players permanently transfer servers, instead of waiting 8 weeks for the glicko to “settle down”.

in WvW

Princess.7584

The cries of “I want to play with my friends” should be responded by Anet with “We appreciate that you want to play with your friends on an overstacked server, but we want WvW to be a competitive experience for every player…..”

Unless you say Please and Thank you.

Problematic in that most of the player base seems to not want a competitive experience, certain servers still want a win at any cost stating that its for the health of THEIR server, they really could not care about the rest of servers health, if they are the last server standing, then they will class that as a win.

As someone said. Time to blow it all up, start again, if people leave the chances are more will join once it actually becomes competitive.

All those gems sales add up, this is more of dream than reality.

in WvW

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

Honestly black gate is the mordor of wvw. Throw away the key, let em rot. We know what hoards will go there if not.

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

in WvW

Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

The quicker you guys stop demonizing servers and guilds and players for wanting to play in a healthy environment the quicker we can come together and help Arena Net figure out the issue.

There isn’t anything wrong with guilds being funded to servers. But what needs to happen is that there need to be regulation and control that can only be given by Arena Net. Servers structures do not do it and Server-links enable it.

Stop embarrassing yourself. You and your now dead bandwagoners alliance caused more damaged and killed more servers than Anet could possible do on their own. People like you are exactly what’s wrong with WvW.

[HUE]

in WvW

Posted by: Jerry CCH.9816

Jerry CCH.9816

Happy Halloween \0.0/

plz open server <3

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Stop embarrassing yourself. You and your now dead bandwagoners alliance caused more damaged and killed more servers than Anet could possible do on their own. People like you are exactly what’s wrong with WvW.

Whoa just saw this. We are not dead. Continue on.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

RodOfDeath.5247

This is a match up thread, please close. Plus so much NaCl.

in WvW

Posted by: Brutal Augus.5917

Brutal Augus.5917

Would be nice to get the rest of our guild on one server.

[varX] Limitless Potential

in WvW

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

There’s how many? Slap on a freaking blindfold and throw a dart.

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

in WvW

Posted by: balthor.7913

balthor.7913

Now Maguuma Server receive from JQ server [SoX] guild and the server still Very High gg Anet. The other Guild move to Maguuma is [KEK].

in WvW

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

I have a better idea that solves all these problems. Why not have the players who play on T1 simply have an NPC that they donate gems to? For every gem, you get a one PPT.

No one has to transfer. Everyone wins. Especially ANet.
Because that is pay-to-win you say? Oh, then what is the difference when you buy guilds/players/coverage?

Stop deluding yourselves

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

Now Maguuma Server receive from JQ server [SoX] guild and the server still Very High gg Anet. The other Guild move to Maguuma is [KEK].

Should of got em on BG with the trick lady green arrow used

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: Jaruselka.5943

Jaruselka.5943

OP: ah the melodious sounds of Planck length violins playing….

IOJ → NSP after FA purchased all our WvW guilds

in WvW

RodOfDeath.5247

Anets little darlings need ppt, show some compassion!

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

There’s always the option to move to a server that is not full.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

And risk play in a losing server? PREPOSTEROUS!

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

And risk play in a losing server? PREPOSTEROUS!

I should be ashamed for even suggesting such a thing, what was I thinking.

in WvW

Princess.7584

Please, Thank You and having a close friend in the business.