PK System Request DEV RESPONSE PLS

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Hello, I would like to know if developers would ever consider adding a pk system within servers in WvW. So many times I want to kill my fellow servermates(?) because they keep following and don’t leave me alone. They keep stating it is a “free country” as if I give 2 kittens. They refuse to leave me and my guild alone to raid as a GUILD in a game called GUILD WARS 2. I would also like to pk many people in my server who annoy me and I would like to kill arena net devs on my server too, because I can.

I think this could change WvW for the better, the pug population will finally leave guilds to raid as GUILDS, and commanders can run as they wish, with all the pugs. So yea, give me the option and make it available to slay people within the same server in WvW.

Thank you.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in WvW

Posted by: Noobix.3958

Noobix.3958

Dueling? Yeah sure.

This? Lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

Bahahaha, classic.

Player 1: “Guys we lost this week…”
Player 2: “How?!”
Player 1: “Agg decided to slaugther all of us!”
Player 2: “What?! Why?”
Player 1: “Because we decided to follow them and get some loot bags off the baddies”
Player 2: “Oh..well, that’s stupid. I bet BG must have paid them a lot of gold!”
Player 1: “I bet they did!”

In before the ability for server sabotage

EDIT: Before you hunger hippos start biting the bone, I’m being sarcastic.

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

in WvW

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

Lol. I can just see the blog post: “Facilitating Unfriendly Play: Do you irrationally dislike players on your own team? Do you feel like your enemy has insufficient opportunities to laugh at you? We have the answer! Start fighting among yourselves! Go on. Seriously. It’s hysterical.”

But yeah. This is never going to happen.

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

I always hoped for April fools they would randomly turn on friendly fire through out the day.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Vermillion.4061

Vermillion.4061

Just organize a group of 20 uplevel rangers and follow Agg and act like rallybots.

in WvW

Posted by: Locney.9278

Locney.9278

So, this is either the single funniest troll post I’ve seen in a while, a stab about blaming other guilds/pugs about losses in WvW, or the dumbest idea anyone has put to text. Judging by his past posts in mostly GvG threads, I’m leaning towards one or three.

Edit: So, now that I’m done laughing, I figure I’ll just poke holes in the logic just in case it’s serious.
There are tons of problems with implementing this. Yes, as I saw by the aforementioned history, your guild does a good deal of GvG, but GvG and plan ol’ open world are two completely different things.

1. Griefing. Until now, most of the big servers have had to contend with the occasional spy or siege wrecker, but now you give these individuals the ability to attack their own team? They’ll be at every defense, every GvG, every Commander Zerg, causing much more havoc then previously. You’ll have dudes with Arrow Carts waiting at areas where Guilds fight, Thieves ready to backstab people on siege, Engineers making liberal use of Grenade kits…The trolls will win WvW.

2. GvG will be a thing of the past. Or rather, it’ll take on a new horrible dynamic. There will be guilds dedicated simply to PKing their own server. Have fun setting up guild fights when you can get ganked on a massive scale just getting to the arena.

3. It won’t be Guild Wars 2, it’ll be DayZ: Fantasy Edition. It’ll reach a point where you can’t even trust guildies. You’ll be heading to your next fight when half your zerg reps a rival and tears Agg’s collective rears a new hole. “But Locney, you handsome rogue!” You might say, “Agg has higher standards of recruiting then Urist McEveryguild!” Yep, I’ll reply, and now the more random bandit-esque guilds will outnumber you two or even three to one. Heck, those trolls I mentioned earlier might form a guild of their own and hop from World to World, ruining days and crushing dreams of guild conquests.

4. Lastly, you’ll be famous for this idea! And that’s not good! Everyone, if the love the change or hate it, will be out for your head! “That PredatoR was a genius!” One group will say. “I’ll bet he’s super good at this! I want to hunt him down and PK the living daylights out of him to see if he’s all that!” “That PredatoR fellow ruined WvW!” The other side will howl. “This is all his fault! I want to hunt him down and PK the living daylights out of him in revenge for messing up a perfectly good three way murderfest!” Good luck trying to WvW when people see the Agg tag and start looking to see if you’re around for a shot at ya!

(edited by Locney.9278)

in WvW

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

Is this really a problem for [Agg]? I mean, you guys haven’t been on the same server for more than 2 straight weeks since the game came out; with all those Transfers, sooner or later you should get the opportunity to kill pretty much anyone who’s ever stepped in WvW if you really want to.

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

in WvW

Posted by: Delta.2093

Delta.2093

This was very funny, just imagining how this could play out. Would end badly, destroying the game (very good arguments in prev posts), sure, but just think a moment how fun would be to be able to kill those most annoying players?

Nice to see AGG “still alive and kicking” too.

Delta | Spell (M) | Bold (W) | Conde (N) | Sky (El) | Flames (G) | Heart (T)
[FUG/SG/TDT] on the Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: kaltastic.3146

kaltastic.3146

Is this really a problem for [Agg]? I mean, you guys haven’t been on the same server for more than 2 straight weeks since the game came out; with all those Transfers, sooner or later you should get the opportunity to kill pretty much anyone who’s ever stepped in WvW if you really want to.

brilliant

We share apocalyptic views, how comforting that we see it too.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Everybody, follow [Agg] NOW and make him cry even harder!

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

I fully support this petition. Pugs are fine, but we also should have the choice of running with pre-made groups. Although Jericho’s suggestion is pretty nice, there is more than one way of making that possible.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

(edited by Az z.2746)

in WvW

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Its wvw and not gvg. If you want gvg buy gw1 and play it.

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in WvW

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

OP sounds like a true team player.

If you want fair and square GvG, arrange the fights with other guilds and head into OS. There your arranged enemy can slaughter that “annoying piece of ****” for you.

A lot of people in WvW don’t interfere when they see guilds fighting with each others on open field, but some times they do. If you are kitten to them about it, don’t expect anything else from them in the future either.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

lol I bet if Anet did allow friendly fire… the pugs would win.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Lol friendly fire. The sheer idiocy coming from Agg. Not surprised.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

Just organize a group of 20 uplevel rangers and follow Agg and act like rallybots.

Winning

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in WvW

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

lol nice !

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

gvg shouldn’t be happening in wvw proper anymore… go to the obsidian sanctum jumping puzzle and to the left if you follow the passage there is a proper arena where you can do gvg without any bloodlust influence and where people can watch from the sidelines… plus any guild is going to be able to stamp out any solo/small group jp trouble makers.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

Posted by: Amitabh Bachan.4385

Amitabh Bachan.4385

servermates(?)

in WvW

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Sometimes it makes me wonder why these kind of people choose to play an mmo. It’s like saying “I hate ferraris, so I bought one. why the hell does it look like a ferrari?”

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

in WvW

Posted by: Mbelch.9028

Mbelch.9028

You do realize you acting like this, Jericho is why we’ve picked you out of your Zerg and sniped you several times, right?

Anyways, funny suggestion. I’d like to see OPEN PvE get a PK system, that way guilds could war over territory, but nothing really past that.

-Nex, [FEAR] Elementalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/GW2FearGaming

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Bahahaha, classic.

Player 1: “Guys we lost this week…”
Player 2: “How?!”
Player 1: “Agg decided to slaugther all of us!”
Player 2: “What?! Why?”
Player 1: “Because we decided to follow them and get some loot bags off the baddies”
Player 2: “Oh..well, that’s stupid. I bet BG must have paid them a lot of gold!”
Player 1: “I bet they did!”

In before the ability for server sabotage

EDIT: Before you hunger hippos start biting the bone, I’m being sarcastic.

Sounds about right and something that agg would do hehe.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

Sometimes it makes me wonder why these kind of people choose to play an mmo. It’s like saying “I hate ferraris, so I bought one. why the hell does it look like a ferrari?”

Not everyone likes to run pick-up groups. Some people prefer to play with players they actually know and trust.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Ahahahah. I honestly hate some people on my server who behave as pugs. xD
PK-mode for pugs………. +1

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Not everyone likes to run pick-up groups. Some people prefer to play with players they actually know and trust.

I understand that but why do people who prefer this kind of playstyle, MMOs

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

in WvW

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Hello, I would like to know if developers would ever consider adding a pk system within servers in WvW. So many times I want to kill my fellow servermates(?) because they keep following and don’t leave me alone. They keep stating it is a “free country” as if I give 2 kittens. They refuse to leave me and my guild alone to raid as a GUILD in a game called GUILD WARS 2. I would also like to pk many people in my server who annoy me and I would like to kill arena net devs on my server too, because I can.

I think this could change WvW for the better, the pug population will finally leave guilds to raid as GUILDS, and commanders can run as they wish, with all the pugs. So yea, give me the option and make it available to slay people within the same server in WvW.

Thank you.

Haha
^

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in WvW

Posted by: Locney.9278

Locney.9278

I fully support this petition. Pugs are fine, but we also should have the choice of running with pre-made groups. Although Jericho’s suggestion is pretty nice, there is more than one way of making that possible.

The stupid part isn’t making it so pugs can’t run with you (that could be solved my making Squads into a proper Raid system), it’s giving people the ability to randomly attack people on your server IN WVW. I’m sorry, but that’s just completely idiotic. There would literally be no point to WvW if this was a thing.