Piken Square Vs Gandara vs Augury Rock x3!

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

well RG is communicating with other guilds to get free badges and kills.. dont think this is allowed

lol

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

It was fun although a little painful, if only we’d had some good guild fights in the past for some training rather than wiping pug zergs, but alas, up to now we’ve met no real challenge in the form of guilds. Kudos to RG, very good guild, no real excuses from us, you definitely outplayed us on this occasion and you deserved our badges, it’s not like you’re gonna go spend them on siege to hide behind.

(edited by Twinklefairy.6739)

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

What you on about twinkle?. I got my 115k kills with arrowcarts!

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Twinklefairy.6739

What you on about twinkle?. I got my 115k kills with arrowcarts!

Ah if only we could get some people to sit on ac’s in keeps being mindlessly mashed upon to accrue those sort of numbers =/

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

And what guild are you from Tsezar? please enlighten us… your failing at trolling horribly

Trying to create Drama between TUP & RG is just kitten #8230; We both have respect for one another. Not many guilds would go up against RG, with less players

There is alot of differences between us, I.e Casual Vs Hardcore, slight numbers edge although today we tried to even it out, then there is the experience difference.

Being a ex RG member, and officer of TUP gives me a unique perspective.

People should be affraid for Whenever TUP & RG are back on the same side in the same zone… just like we were at the start, both guilds have grown a bit since then, we had to grow to help try fill the void RG left and have done a fairly good job considering all the whine and fail baiting, among some compliments from mature players.

love how people are complaining about guild vs guild action in a game named “guild wars” lol… fail troll is fail.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

well actually u can see u farm them without losses pretty easy.. u may not need bags or badges but kills for the archievment….nuff said A-net will judge

we get triple the kills by normally roaming, your logic is false.

[TA]

in WvW

Posted by: Tsezar.6950

Tsezar.6950

I didnt make the post to flame RG or such a thing. i respect Rg and tehy gameplay alot.. i was just unsure if this is allowed or not as i read in a forum that A-net doesnt want ppl from different server to communicate togetger and set something up.. i just wanted to prevent ppl for getting banned and such things as i rly like ur movies and streams a lot

I PLay Without Hands To Have [Fun]

How many Dzagonurs and Gunnars do you need to kill me? Over 9000!!

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

well actually u can see u farm them without losses pretty easy.. u may not need bags or badges but kills for the archievment….nuff said A-net will judge

If i were farming for a kill achievement that’s what i would do ,try farm TUP members…

All is vain.

in WvW

Twinklefairy.6739

A-net said that? maybe they should implement Guild vs Guild themselves then people won’t have to sort if out themselves.

in WvW

Posted by: Luranni.9470

Luranni.9470

A-net said that? maybe they should implement Guild vs Guild themselves then people won’t have to sort if out themselves.

Lot’s of people waiting for that along with all sorts of other stuff on the PvPish front.

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in WvW

genowefapigwa.5769

It’s hard to be pvp guild between night capers.

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

I can only think that it is PVE players that would make these accusations against guys that play in WvW.. they cannot get off their hamster wheels and realise that those of us who do it all the time do it for kittens and grins because we just enjoy it.

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Lurch.9517

Lurch.9517

It’s hard to be pvp guild between night capers.

All sorts of capers going on at night my friend.. But its still very easy to be a PVP guild and win when u are online, If you dont like the fact that you cannot actually win the match up due to lack of coverage then just accept the tier you end up in or go play SPVP.

Lurch
Gandara

in WvW

genowefapigwa.5769

it’s not my problem. I don’t like pve If you like pve go and play dungeons

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

(edited by genowefapigwa.5769)

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Well i had great fun today (culling issues aside).
I think gandara is starting to get to grips with the more organised guilds out there.
TUP is still kicking our kitten though you only see 3 people doing stupid suicidal things at a time compared with 5 or 6 before, so thats good to see.
Ran into a few guild squads who aren’t as crazy good as TUP who would have given us a hard time a week or two ago but were killed with surprising ease by a few pugs.
Anyway win or lose these matches have been a great learning experience for gandara and i think we’ve learned more from piken in a week than we have in 2 months worth of previous match ups.
Surprising number of players running around from both gandara and aurora, seems both have benefited from server transfers recently. Not only do we have q’s on our home bl and eb, which hasn’t happened in ages, we had q’s on ar’s borderland for a while

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in WvW

Posted by: Harmonizer.4210

Harmonizer.4210

Nice fights in EB today, especially when RG came on… gave me a reason to organize the nublets a lil more than usual.

I think our strat payed off in the end.

Have fun out there guys! <3

(Btw there was 1 Gandara flying hacker in EB sadface, he didn’t accomplish anything though.. had scouts/defenders at all objectives)

in WvW

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Ok Gandara seriously kitten.I mean it was a great night and all and we had great fights,now we just fought bravost for a good while and capped it ,then continued to fight outside of it with you guys like a 15 vs 15 for 20 minutes or something .Then sudenly you are inside the tower capping it.Please explain to me why you put up with this kind of behavior.I mean the obvious is obvious that no mesmer could be hidden in such a small tower for more than 20 minutes with a lot of people inside defending it.So why did you accept such low help.Ruined all my fun,we were having such a great fight and you would have got the tower back anytime soon anyway.I would have expected that you should penalize this kind of behaviour and not promote it ,but at this point one can’t just put it all on a random singular isolated case when all the people in a map contribute in accepting that help,voluntarily.I am really sorry for all the good people that we fought and logged out just before this happened and hope they understand im not out to troll your server’s reputation ,i just hope you try and educate the population to not tolerate such actions,condemn them and not accepting them as help.This things have the tendency to ruin the fun for everyone else and for no achievement in course either.

Over all obove this it was an excellent night up until this point wich forced me to log off.Good fight zerglings ,especially RG,ouch those stealth bombs still hurt my buns :p

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Had some enjoyable fights this evening, althou I joined late. Saying that I tend to enjoy peaceful saturdays myself – made an exception

Althou bouncing from hills to bay and vice versa, heck all over the shop in Piken BL was frustrating, fun none the less but if gandara and AR could space out attacks a lil, time for a coffee and such – or to catch a breath :P

Trying to get raidless friendlies to follow the “pug” commander (thanks for trying to help have them go with you btw) to stop following us, as they were a hinderance rather than a help when it came to fighting RG. In the end had to drop the tag and tried out more even numbers against them, was good fun.

I do apologise to the 2 new recruits (their 1st day) into throwing them into easily the baptism of fire, intense, organised opponents they are likely to face. Atleast they got to enjoy hours of zerg busting beforehand.

Looking forward to getting as much practice in this week as possible.

Cheers for the action all, especially RG.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: Macros.6120

Macros.6120

lulz were had when Piken was sieging the bay in GB, and someone inside decided that was the perfect time to hire a patrol. Not sure if sabotage or just Gandara...

Beyond The Wall [Crow]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Sheep God.2497

Sheep God.2497

Ok Gandara seriously kitten.I mean it was a great night and all and we had great fights,now we just fought bravost for a good while and capped it ,then continued to fight outside of it with you guys like a 15 vs 15 for 20 minutes or something .Then sudenly you are inside the tower capping it.Please explain to me why you put up with this kind of behavior.I mean the obvious is obvious that no mesmer could be hidden in such a small tower for more than 20 minutes with a lot of people inside defending it.So why did you accept such low help.Ruined all my fun,we were having such a great fight and you would have got the tower back anytime soon anyway.I would have expected that you should penalize this kind of behaviour and not promote it ,but at this point one can’t just put it all on a random singular isolated case when all the people in a map contribute in accepting that help,voluntarily.I am really sorry for all the good people that we fought and logged out just before this happened and hope they understand im not out to troll your server’s reputation ,i just hope you try and educate the population to not tolerate such actions,condemn them and not accepting them as help.This things have the tendency to ruin the fun for everyone else and for no achievement in course either.

Over all obove this it was an excellent night up until this point wich forced me to log off.Good fight zerglings ,especially RG,ouch those stealth bombs still hurt my buns :p

I was there and you happened to leave 2 mesmers on the rocks in the tower behind the lord shouting at people to get there, so we could get a port up

in WvW

Posted by: Elwin.2583

Elwin.2583

I feel like playing against elona again .. i see all my team dieing but no enemy around. Thats not fun fighting ghost army

Elwini lvl 80 Guardian of Kwisatz Haderach[KH]
Piken Square 28 August 2012 – 10 february 2013
Tarnished Coast since 10 feb 2013

in WvW

Posted by: Krato.4729

Krato.4729

Just to show there is no kitten or elitism in TUP, here is a video of us getting soundly smashed up by Red Guard in some guild v guild action. Thanks for the lesson…

Kratoon – TUP Officer/Warband Leader

in WvW

Posted by: AprilRain.7649

AprilRain.7649

What do people refer to when talking about Piken’s general strategy? Because I can see a few zergs here and there when there’s multiple commanders on.. Though the guild I’m in prefers to stay away from large groups and we cap stuff with small 5 man strike forces.

Multiple 5 man strike forces are a lot more effective than a single zerg is, plus you get better rewards since the percentage of damage you need to do in order to get a reward is a lot easier to accomplish.

Just my two cents.

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Interrupting this thread with a little wave to Sabull from RG! I didn’t know you played gw2 :O Say hello to Norisknofun from me if you still talk to him! (Triplios from Rift, might be you guys don’t remember me, but I had loads of fun teaming up with you for warfronts! Caba team^^)

Good luck to you all!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Just to show there is no kitten or elitism in TUP, here is a video of us getting soundly smashed up by Red Guard in some guild v guild action. Thanks for the lesson…

I can see people demanding that the mesmer’s cloak skill be limited now just like they did with the portals. Not that it would make any difference, people can still use more than one mesmer to compensate.

Aurora Glade might get a chance to fight PS next week, here’s hoping!

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Krato i remember you from a long time ago back at the dueling scene on Norn bronze tin can 2 handed chosen ha good times. Good action yesterday TUP good stuff hopefully we can get some more going before friday. Where is Boon Control did they quit or something ?

in WvW

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Krato i remember you from a long time ago back at the dueling scene on Norn bronze tin can 2 handed chosen ha good times. Good action yesterday TUP good stuff hopefully we can get some more going before friday. Where is Boon Control did they quit or something ?

They were on AR map from what I read on french forum.

Red Guard [RG]

in WvW

Cyril.1486

[/quote]

[/quote]
Could of told me that in Guild Chat you big French Salad smoker !

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

lol Krato, your going to be giving people alot of hope now they see TUP die more in one evening than in two weeks… and show how casual that we really are.

Despite the differences, we know what they are, its nice learning for some of our more casual players, a nice baptism of fire and its only going to improve us, which some people said already having a effect because its a different type of challenge… harder than fighting 100+ usual gandara players from experience.

We know we dont have the same strength in depth as RG, 10 vs 10 or 15 vs 15 i think with most our core on it would be 50/50 give or take but with two people’s first outting with us, a couple non guildies, two people with **** connection and hardcore vs casual, we will always be up against it on a head on head fight 20 vs 20 (ish give or take) now in usual WvW if you catch enemy by surprise and get the jump on them, then thats slightly different with a couple variables.

One thing it does show is our Unlikely Spirit, we love fights and will never get broken, Two nights in a row now we wanted more fights haha, win or lose we always about the fights. So cheers again for the fights, although its a bit distracting from the campaign :P

Not bad for some casual roleplayers looking forward to some more, as i know we are likely to run into each other a few more times and bob will be turned into a moa… its going to happen

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

genowefapigwa.5769

Wipe is best friend of good pvper. You cannot learn how to be good without it.

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Amadeus.5687

Amadeus.5687

A guild m8 and me sat down this weekend and did roam around to have as much fun with AR and gandara as we could! We made a little nice video for you guy’s enjoyment to watch!

Keep up all the good and fun fight’s people! We had a great weekend!

in WvW

Posted by: Katiechops.6807

Katiechops.6807

I hope they were saying that little BOON Asura commander is so cute and sexy how can she not be french?

www.booncontrol.com

in WvW

Caid.4932

Had a fun fight against a few tup and randoms between hills and greenlake for about half an hour tonight on their bl, completely pointless for all involved but was enjoyable. Which i guess is the point of wvw.
Would’ve happily spent the night screwing around fighting you lot but i need sleep

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: carnivorum.5038

carnivorum.5038

/bow to a mesmer from AR [Baka] guild. Had a great long fight just now, ending both downed, gf!

Piken Square
Ram Built Yoda Need [GG]

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

I remember that fight Caid… was it half a hour? lol it sure did take awhile haha Was really good back and forth, plenty of downs and no kills, or only a few kills of randoms, or gandara players respawning and coming back but was mostly a stalemate, until I got the guys to follow my calls more and faster. It wasn’t pointless we had to see which side was going to win that fight =D

Cheers for the fights

Kind Regards
TUP

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

decent night last night, started off really slow with Bay being breached and saved at the last gasp repeatedly and we got a bit more action when we got down to it and started breaking into Gandarans forts rather tha sitting back on it. shame we never managed to take advantage of our golem rush after I ported out of garrison with aftls golems.

Ended the night skirmishing between AFTL/GG and a bunch of Ldf from AR and a number of randoms they had. props to em despite your increased numbers you were running a very well organised raid had fun with it.

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in WvW

Caid.4932

I remember that fight Caid… was it half a hour? lol it sure did take awhile haha Was really good back and forth, plenty of downs and no kills, or only a few kills of randoms, or gandara players respawning and coming back but was mostly a stalemate, until I got the guys to follow my calls more and faster. It wasn’t pointless we had to see which side was going to win that fight =D

Cheers for the fights

Kind Regards
TUP

There was a good few deaths at the start of the fight but they slowed down a lot as more of you guys came to replace the pugs. Think there was only 1 death on either side after 5 or 10 mins fighting at the supply camp when i logged. I figured it would’ve ended in stalemate, did anyone actually win the fight? (presume you)
Anyway was fun

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in WvW

Posted by: Mortec.5684

Mortec.5684

Just gotta say I’ve had some of the most fun I’ve had in WvWvW these last 3 days. Small skirmishes, big sieges, skin of teeth wins and losses, horrible gawd-allmighty-I’ve-been-rolled-over-so-bad deaths, epic solo encounters and much, much more.

Round of applause and thanks to all my opponents.

in WvW

Posted by: Raeyne.5086

Raeyne.5086

I do apologise to the 2 new recruits (their 1st day) into throwing them into easily the baptism of fire, intense, organised opponents they are likely to face. Atleast they got to enjoy hours of zerg busting beforehand.

Looking forward to getting as much practice in this week as possible.

Cheers for the action all, especially RG.

To be fair, if anyone ever tried to baptise me, I would probably burst into flames.

But seriously, those fights were so much fun, I have no idea what you’re apologising for!

Had a fun fight against a few tup and randoms between hills and greenlake for about half an hour tonight on their bl, completely pointless for all involved but was enjoyable. Which i guess is the point of wvw.
Would’ve happily spent the night screwing around fighting you lot but i need sleep

Ahh haha, yes, it was great fun! And a proper challenge, too. The team work on both sides there was amazing. Much commendation to all involved! Especially my ex guildmate in Semnome [SN] because I may or may not have gone for you a bit more than I perhaps should have >.> <.<.

All in all, the past couple of days have been fantastic in wvw, I’ve had a great deal of fun and seen some fantastic fighting all around. All servers should hold their heads high, the quality of play has been great.

Commander Taranius Vier – Guardian
Leucetius Vier – Necromancer | Adiella Vier – Ranger
Proudly representing The Unlikely Plan [TUP] on Aurora Glade.

in WvW

Posted by: jugy.4169

jugy.4169

Yes the skirmish was very good fun especially the too and fro between bluelake and bluewater capping the sentry between both sides in between several times and turning it into a bit of a traffic light. Both teams (although i was just puggin in the middle) dealing very well with guard respawns and keeping constant pressure. Pitty i didn’t frap it

in WvW

Posted by: Sjet.7092

Sjet.7092

Agreed with good fights. We’ve had some good scraps with NOM as well. Kudos

Macharial | The Unlikely Plan [TUP] | Aurora Glade

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

@April Rain[/quote]What do people refer to when talking about Piken’s general strategy? Because I can see a few zergs here and there when there’s multiple commanders on.. Though the guild I’m in prefers to stay away from large groups and we cap stuff with small 5 man strike forces.

Multiple 5 man strike forces are a lot more effective than a single zerg is, plus you get better rewards since the percentage of damage you need to do in order to get a reward is a lot easier to accomplish.

Just my two cents.
[/quote]

For a start – the word zerg is forbidden on piken In prime time, we have alot of Guild Warbands or (hate the word) – “raids”. If you wanted to know more about your own server, you should be aware of our own piken community forums. As for better rewards stuff?? Every single wvw guild cares about the action only, not about karma.

As for 5man strike squads, yes for camps etc, but then again if you asked around more on your server you’d know we have weekly meetings and so forth. Community forums, community TS. Everyone from the soloer to the 5man guilds to the 15-30+ guilds all have roles to fill.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Had fun tonight although short lived due to an appearance of an excruciating queue that appeared as the night progressed took almost 30 mins to get back into EB.

Who ever the DD Ele is from Gandara that fought my mesmer for up to 10 mins in a duel outside one of the keeps in EB in the ruins below that was the best fight iv had in a while i was unable to make much of a scratch on you but i held out a fair while longer than i expected, if your reading this i return your salute well played

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Seed.5714

Seed.5714

kitten i really have choised the worst month to be off out of action…

Dee Namo/Oken Toshan, GNou, Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

Had a lot of fun in Gandara Borderlands today. Special mention to [NOM] I believe when you tried to jump us at the north-western camp, but we turned the situation around and wiped you back Was a good fight.

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Just had to drop in to say how proud my guild made me tonight. In the end we never managed to get Longview, but that t3 wall went down to 2% before the Piken zerg finally showed and wiped us. There have been a couple absences and departures recently but tonight a couple people stepped up and proved their leadership ability.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in WvW

Cyril.1486

Fair play to SIN top top guild you spanish guys really know how to move in Wvwvw you guys and KAZ have really been some of the top opponents we have faced. Piken Square has a solid guild there. Respect.

(edited by Cyril.1486)

in WvW

Posted by: abaddon.4768

abaddon.4768

thanks for the GvG tonight [siN]. solid melee train.

in WvW

Posted by: Theagenes.7403

Theagenes.7403

Thanks for the kind words, although we got kitten each and everytime, lol. We will learn as we go though, never really had done GvsG before.
RG stands for what ppl say about them, i can feel it in my bones, :P.
Complete and utter respect on our behalf guys. Looking forward on tomorrow night.

Council Member of [siN] – Seven Intincts
www.seveninstincts.com
Piken Square.[ES]

in WvW

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

I just spent my best evening on gw2 after so much hours played. Lot of pressure and close fights, Piken has for sure the best community out there. Thanks to people watching for not adding into the melee and thank you siN that was awesome.

Red Guard [RG]