Piken Square WvW is full

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Deko.3905

Deko.3905

Dont forget to close the door when you leave …

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

It’s a kitten shame. You had something good going on Piken, good luck to you in the future.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

From the looks of it, think Piken Square was fractured from the start. Was bound to collapse sooner or later.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Cal.1985

Cal.1985

@Deko.3905
Who are we that are fighting, who are you??? Please prove me wrong and tell me that you did not join like 1-2-3 weeks ago. Saying close the door to the core guilds that are leaving the server…. pathethic and sad. Anyway have fun on a dead server after the transfers.

Cal Dae | Tainted | Piken Square

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: ProTech.8402

ProTech.8402

@Deko.3905
Who are we that are fighting, who are you??? Please prove me wrong and tell me that you did not join like 1-2-3 weeks ago. Saying close the door to the core guilds that are leaving the server…. pathethic and sad. Anyway have fun on a dead server after the transfers.

Well if you left this server last week you are also a Bandwagoner.

I really hate what is happening in this thread. The so called “Core” guilds make a thread to persuade people to stay away from the server and then transfer out. It looks like they want to ruin Piken Square. At least the people who transferred here will fight with us, not against us as the “Core” guilds.

I will stay here and fight for Piken Square! Can you say the same?

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Yes , yes. We know your power . Fight against Vabbi is all you can do in the moment

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Cal.1985

@Deko.3905

I really hate what is happening in this thread. The so called “Core” guilds make a thread to persuade people to stay away from the server and then transfer out. It looks like they want to ruin Piken Square. At least the people who transferred here will fight with us, not against us as the “Core” guilds.

When I was young I beleived in fairy tales as well. Why go offensive by the way? I was just dissapointment from the people attitudes towards the guilds that pushed and made piken what it is… oh well what it was. Now it is full of badwagoners with the Deko`s attitude – “we are the best we just joined, but we are the best on this server lol”

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Come to GoM….we can use some off peak players!

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Deep Star.6541

Deep Star.6541

@Deko.3905

How would we stay and fight for Piken Square if we could not get our raids in the same borderlands due long queue times? How would we effectively fight for Piken Square when we cannot coordinate with the other guilds that we’re used to, when they cannot make past the queue?

We asked the core WvW guilds of the server before transferring. To make sure we were wanted and needed.. unlike many new guilds in Piken that were never invited nor needed.

PS: Good luck core Pikens, and recently recreated Orz! from your fellow Warhammer enemy… SejANUS

Riviére, Select Start, Cmnd Ctrl, Uninteresting Event @ Three Steps Ahead [Oz]

(edited by Deep Star.6541)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Deko.3905

Deko.3905

Oh,what we gonna do now ? Our so called “CORE” guilds with 10-15-20 ppl have left…We are doomed !

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

genowefapigwa.5769

Oh,what we gonna do now ? Our so called “CORE” guilds with 10-15-20 ppl have left…We are doomed !

do dungeons as always

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

I can see tlolling is the main preocupation nowdays.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

Just shows that you simply do not know one thing about Piken with that comment.

Aurora Glade – VII

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Marsares.2053

Marsares.2053

Just shows that you simply do not know one thing about Piken with that comment.

agree. Piken Square never relied on one or two big guilds, it relied on around 8 guilds who had 10-20 people in the lakes each evening. What is more, it relied on these guilds working together in unison and coordinating their actions, enabled by the fact that’s my of them fought together or against each other in war hammer for two or three years. These guilds respected each other, that was what made the server special and what made it rise from practically the lower tiers to tier four.

Now these guilds can’t get their players in as bandwagoners have flooded the server and lakes. And when they do get in, there are few organised guilds in at the same time that cooperate well enough or have the punching power. We have had two weeks of sitting for two+ hours in queues now with zero to limited playtime as a guild, that’s why you see core guilds leaving now. To call these guilds bandwagoners is hilarious, they have been on PS since day one and build it into what it is. Also, all of them are transferring to servers that aren’t doing well in WvW and need support. These guilds are looking for a fight, that’s what makes them tick.

Does this all matter to PS? It remains to be seen. The ball is now in the court of the bandwagon guilds… For once, step up and show some realm pride now you’re stuck on this server for some time. PS can rise again, but actions speak louder than words.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

So now that paid transfers are almost upon us, could we get a reveal on where these core PS guilds are moving to? Whenever I tried to talk to a PS guild leader they told me they weren’t moving :/

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Theagenes.7403

Theagenes.7403

Patience is a virtue.

Council Member of [siN] – Seven Intincts
www.seveninstincts.com
Piken Square.[ES]

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Zgorzel.4902

Zgorzel.4902

Pitty, I was really hoping that GH would have a chance to fight “old” PS again.
Good luck to the core guilds

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Okay, now tell us?

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Hecksa.7140

Hecksa.7140

Okay, now tell us?

I think when guild tags start surfacing and being spotted on servers people will find out where each Piken guild has gone. Until then;

Patience is a virtue.

Not Matter (Mesmer) – [RG]

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Operation Misdirection floating corpse for last 2 weeks is over.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

@Gamblit – Do we not RP enough for ya? – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5orrKnuctA

Are you not entertained!

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Elwin.2583

Elwin.2583

in my opinion we overstimated our offpeak coverage against JS :P

Elwini lvl 80 Guardian of Kwisatz Haderach[KH]
Piken Square 28 August 2012 – 10 february 2013
Tarnished Coast since 10 feb 2013

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: supergica.8652

supergica.8652

So much trolling in this thread… But effective, I admit.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Can believe people were falling for all this Piken trolling)
Nice tactic for keeping your server clean. See you soon on the battlefield, I guess !

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Cal.1985

What trolling??! Our server is not clean, it is full of bandwagoners. IT is horrible!

@Deko.3905
Please stop making yourself look like a fool in public, it was funny at start, but now it is sad.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Dutchares.6084

Dutchares.6084

If Anet wants to improve wvw and bring more people into it, the first thing they need to do is to fix the crazy Queue times (not to hard by splitting up overpopulated servers into more wvw worlds (piken1 , piken 2 etc.. And make a max accounts that can sign up for one of those wvw worlds.. with auto signup for the next week to the same wvw world, if you have play that week(same players stay on same wvw world))

For the USA servers trying to recruit guilds on piken: Its of no use.. Piken has lots of guilds that like to do GvG… So being on a night crew in the usa.. Will give bad GvG fights.. Also usa play a lot different then our guilds. (check out how easy 15 RG players defeated your zergs… dont say you suck, you just suck at GvG -> you play the defending keeps tactics, or run in VERY large zergs. Ii know the germans like to also to play like this, so try to recruit those)

But because of the crazy queue times Piken will soon lose their core guilds.
Problem at the moment is they have a great alliance. (run arround in guild groups(so no crazy large zergs -> but healp eachother when needed (hammer anvil kinda tactics)

I also dont understand why so many easymoders/bandwagoners came to our server
Piken doesnt want to be Tier 1 they want to play against servers with other good groups. Or not crazy large zergs.
So we will loose on purpose from time to time to drop down a tier.
Comming to our server to join or run with the guild groups isnt an option either. Most core guilds closed their recruitment because they already have lots of problems bringing everyone in wvw.
Also running with them will get you die alot. We fight against large zergs so outnumbered, not knowing what to do will get you killed alot, and we dont rezz during fights so, you die first few seconds and dont get any kills while kissing the dirt.
Being not on teamspeak you dont know how we move, when we retreat.. Being to long out of our group means you will die very fast. (even as guildmember on TS its still hard → yeah i know Dranul.. i suck, but my build doesnt suck :P.. So as so many have tried: following a guild around will costs lots of repair costs and 0 kills.

Problem of moving to another server for the core groups is, we have a great community and teamwork between guilds build up.
If we will move we want to move all together to the same server. Only problem is with this , some guilds hoped that queues became less because of the freeloaders moving back to another server before yesterday. Others are afraid if we move to a low tier server the easy mode players will follow. (dont know why people think no free transfer will stop the server hoppers)
But some guilds already left. And i am sure others will too even if it is as guild only. If those crazy long queues stay.

(edited by Dutchares.6084)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

If you were to go to Tier 1 or 2 in NA you would face lots of people and lots of guilds. I agree with the part that Europeans have mastered the GvG combat better than American servers and guilds and I am not that surprised by it at all. However, there are tonnes of European guilds on NA server and other NA guilds that are working on those aspects regularly.

RG is one of the best GvG guilds period, they would beat most guilds in Europe as well :/

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Elwin.2583

@up They actually did it when they were on Gandara

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Dutchares.6084

Most core guilds on Piken are almost the same skill as RG..
Thats the problem probably: because all the youtube vids of RG and other guilds.
Thats why so many players/guilds joined piken. They wanted to belong to that. Or think because of all the good GVG guilds will bring the server to T1.

But as i said . all those guilds have closed their doors for new recruits.
And for guilds: To become better in GVG is watching the videos.. and practise. And best practise is to play against someone who is better then you.
Thats why RG left a couple of times, so they could play against other piken guilds (not counting the usa move).
To increase their skill but also help the piken guilds to become better.
No we dont tell all our secrets in alliance chats how to become better: its mostly practise as group.. and each guild have its own style.

So if you are a guild leader wanting your guild also becoming good in GvG dont join Piken and hoping we tell you how to become better.. get to a server where you can easily get with your guild into the borders. And dont run into 200 people zergs with your 20 people right away.. So low tier.
Or join our opponents to have guild vs guild fights and learn by fighting us.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

lol Dutchares what you are smoking?

RG is far above this guilds

we fought a lot servers and ye piken had some good guilds but they was just the same as on other servers we saw before
RG is very good and no – other piken guilds dont have “almost the same skill” lol

have fun

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Dutchares.6084

tup:
12 vs +50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX-MWj88t24
20 vs +60 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Km_KxMmNA

SiN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kVa5ofy6kw

VII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tSburPNMzPk#!

Or check other videos, or the other guilds..
Most of them can deal with 2 or 3 times larger blobs.

And atleast TUP have run over guild groups alot resently like they just another zerg blob. But i guess other groups did the same..

RG still probably better, but we closing the gap fast.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Elwin.2583

They are good but RG is best. BTW everyone heard that WvW ranking will get reseted right? XD

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Reann.9480

we fought a lot servers and ye piken had some good guilds but they was just the same as on other servers we saw before
RG is very good and no – other piken guilds dont have “almost the same skill” lol

Funny thing, ER was the first server who dared to do GvG with us. You should ask your big guilds how well it went for them even with the numbers they had.

Also, wanna tag up and tell us your guild so I can say if yours was one of them we fought before? Or incase when we meet again we can arrange something again. Would be a pleasure I’m sure.

Aurora Glade – VII

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Dutchares.6084

They are good but RG is best. BTW everyone heard that WvW ranking will get reseted right? XD

Would love to do another GvG against RG(missed last one)… but its gonna be harder with the none free transfer to arrange it. But yeah RG is probably still better. But we grow about the same size as RG now And we are getting better and better. So a GvG will be interesting. For both a fun hard match.

But the reset doesnt solve the problem of the queues piken have.
Maybe if we end up in lowest tier and stick there for a couple of months… so loosing everything.. the freeloaders who all joined will leave?

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Vukanigia.5496

Vukanigia.5496

@Dutchares, what is your guild name?

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Dutchares.6084

@Dutchares, what is your guild name?

TUP
I am the human male gimpy guardian stading in the far right of the start of the 2nd video i posted…

Or gimpy… or guild leader thinks my build it is gimpy :P.. Still trying to convince him having me running around with them in the group isnt a bad thing
And i am start dieing a lot less :P

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Vukanigia.5496

Vukanigia.5496

:-) try “0 15 10 30 15” ;-)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

Just to let y’all know, we’re not all kitten over being killed by RG. Dutchares, watch Krato’s vid. All I can say.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Hoka.7930

Hoka.7930

Well a few things dutch says is true the gap between the levels of the guilds on piken is closer now but i think RG is still the best. Another big difference is RG play more hardcore build / setup wise then most other guilds do. We role play more and try to have as much fun as possible in the game. I’m really looking forward to fight more against other good guilds on any server.

And Twinkle that video of Krato against RG we played with 5 new people and only 1 Mesmer and 1 Ele) No excuse tho but it shows we not move away for any fight whatever the setup is. BTW there is also footage in wvw were we wiped them twice on EB..

Greets Hoka (TUP)

Second Law[Scnd] Hoka
Mesmer: Purify Ur Senses

(edited by Hoka.7930)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

It really depends on your defination of “best” and what your looking for… Because to me the best guild is sIN, they have the most “impact” on the campaign and also some other good traits for a guild which to me define them as “best” also being only 2 months old and roleplaying gets bonus points ^^

The most organised is ofc RG, but they are run hardcore so I expect nothing less.

The most Balls deep is TUP

lol @ the elona zergling… not even worth stating the obvious about your server.

Looks like alot of guilds sticking it out on PS for the time being… despite ques being pretty kitten and frustrating at times… still people are joining us for “fun” apparently when they are not needed or wanted… being stuck in a “que” is fun, join another server if thats your defination of fun… Plenty of servers which aint full looking for new players

Because Piken wont be a tier 1 server… core guilds will slack off or xfer before that happens and other servers will be bigger so really not going to happen even if people wanted it too… Too many idiots not doing any research before joining servers

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Modimor.4319

Modimor.4319

Don’t forget to mention the terrible lag you get when server is full aswell, with the lnflux of 100’s of new players that came to Piken a couple of weeks ago killed the game for me, being on a pretty lame connection and 100’s of people constanly quing makes the game unplayble for me. Game crashing every 10-20 min coz of server overflow ping. And with que times for 1-3 hours I can’t play on this server anymore.

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Queues are never 3 hours long… If you’ve been in the queue for over 15 minutes you should requeue. Chances are you’ll get in 2-5 minutes later.

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Elwin.2583

With new paid server transfer Piken Square is doomed even more than it was. Tier 3 server with cheapest price gz … we are piared with all dead servers no one will ever want to transfer to them, while Big pve servers like underworld with no wvw presensce have highest price. If arena net doesnt change their way of pricing servers piken WvW will be abosultely overcrowded in primetime… cause everyone who will want to transfer will transfer here …. there is no logic transfering anyone else because ppl transfer for WvW not pve ..

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Kyus.3812

Kyus.3812

Queues are never 3 hours long… If you’ve been in the queue for over 15 minutes you should requeue. Chances are you’ll get in 2-5 minutes later.

in the evenings around 6:30-7 you can expect a 45 minute que post 7 its about 1 hour. this is not a que bug this is how long the borderland ques are at present. around 8 o clock yesterday a guildie tried to que but was waiting for 1.5 hours with no pop.

The nature of Piken squares wvw focus means you don’t have people dropping out of wvw part way through the evening in any kind of large numbers. you get HoB tup Boon and one other in a borderland and the members will be consistantly in their all evening.

Kyús – 80 – Guardian// All Classes Level 80
Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

in the evenings around 6:30-7 you can expect a 45 minute que post 7 its about 1 hour. this is not a que bug this is how long the borderland ques are at present. around 8 o clock yesterday a guildie tried to que but was waiting for 1.5 hours with no pop.

The nature of Piken squares wvw focus means you don’t have people dropping out of wvw part way through the evening in any kind of large numbers. you get HoB tup Boon and one other in a borderland and the members will be consistantly in their all evening.

Yesterday between 6 and 10pm CET I have reconnected a few times and queued only for 10-20 minutes every time.

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

genowefapigwa.5769

Because you are server administrator

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Kyus.3812

Kyus.3812

Yesterday between 6 and 10pm CET I have reconnected a few times and queued only for 10-20 minutes every time.

I suppose it depends where you are queing for and who is in the zone, speaking from the perspective as a whole this week and not just one evening, our guild is finding the queing to be consisantly in line with what I outlined previously. I have no idea of the situation in EB as we never run their. reported from multiple members on different nights with no change on reques.

frankly whatever the length of que, we have them, they suck and even though we have a medium server status our WvW as the thread is titled is full during prime time EU 6-11 gmt midweek.

Kyús – 80 – Guardian// All Classes Level 80
Hand of Blood [HoB]
EU – Aurora Glade

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Reann.9480

Lucky you! A guildie spent two hours in the queue last night before giving up. Requeued, switched locations, standing on his head and praying to the admin gods and whatnot. In the end he logged off bored to death.

I know you are writing it alot even in our community forums that queues are not that bad, that there are ways around it. Sadly it just doesn’t seem to work that well as VII has people stuck in queues for hours every single evening, and trust me when I tell you that they try what ever trick possible to get in!

Aurora Glade – VII

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Centrix can you please stop giving people outside piken the wrong idea of ques in primetime on our server… 20 mins only… lol Each guild raid on average has 5+ players stuck in the que… and thats alot of guild raids… and last night TUP didnt even raid cuz ques was so bad, and Boon wasnt out in force (they had 5) that is a 2 big core guilds… thats another 50 players on top of the ques last night… you realise how long it would take for them to get into a zone?

You were probally in piken bl, or just lucky… because last night piken bl was full / had que but got totally destroyed losing t3 upgrades to both enemies… so I can understand randoms maybe logging after getting their kitten beat. But on outer borderlands when they are full of guild raids, no one is going to log early, only random crashes.

The ques are getting worse and its the new norm for Piken, because more and more idiots are moving to a full WvW server because we have a medium server population GG anet… your changes are killing off the WvW community on the roleplay server… the one that doesnt Zerg… which you supposedly wanted more players/servers to play like instead of just run around like a blob.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

Piken Square WvW is full

in WvW

Posted by: Ensity.2164

Ensity.2164

Ok after this i saw in whole forum get me out of my clothes!Why a few ppl are so egoists and seem like noob?Before post here asked other ppl about queue…

[siN]Seven Instincts
Holy The Redfire-Elementalist
Baruch Bay