Please Go Vote!

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: River Willow.6721

River Willow.6721

I’m not holding my breath or anything, but since we have a new contact for WvW
-Hi Josh- waves
I figure it can’t hurt our cause to present him with a simple list of our “generally agreed upon” priorities-

… stop laughing ….

Community Forum Poll- Community Site Poll
SurveyMonkey Poll-SurveyMonkey

The more total votes we get, the better our chance of being heard so-
Please, if you love WvW, go vote!

*These results cannot be combined so it doesn’t matter if you vote in only one or both.

(edited by River Willow.6721)

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Tinkereratheart.5086

Tinkereratheart.5086

Alot of whats posted there is not even major issues and alot of it is unspecified or even open to interpretation, and I dont like the idea of having to vote in order to decide whats given priority, I highly doubt this is what josh is asking for

On a side note, dont you find it odd and painfully long that we have to wait til valentines day for josh to hear us? perhaps we will (finally) talk more about wvw next week in the stream josh told us about.

I hope it wont be the same stuff we have been hearing over and over (were working on x project, commander system, EOTM, wxp,) because we already know that and are still wondering why we have to wait till april or may, more than 4 months + since november, to get anything for wvw, in fact, we had to wait this long to get any INFORMATION on WvW , especially when considering that the 1st “large” patch of this year just hit a couple of days ago

(edited by Tinkereratheart.5086)

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Please add another option:

Prime-time – Off-time rebalancing

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

There are plenty of instant polling sites out there that don’t require registering. Go for one of those. I can’t be bothered to create an account. Try surveymonkey or something.

Though, I can say here that I agree with everything in the poll other than the removal of PVE content. I like being able to take my character just as they are into WvW. It is what separates WvW from SPVP which exists in a vacuum. I want to continue to bring my character in a pure state, unaltered state into WvW.

(edited by timidobserver.7925)

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

It´s up to everbody to visit, register and vote on www.gw2wvw.net, the more people do this, then a representative vote is possible. It won´t fit for everybody, but that the same in every voting.

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

“Commander system overhaul.” Didn’t we have a CDI on that already? They know our concerns.

Why are we letting ourselves get sweet-talked again? It’s Anet’s turn to do something.

They should be the one making a poll where we get to choose one item to be implemented by Valentine’s Day.

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

Well, trying to be gentle about this – but..
well, Anet aren’t interested.

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I vote for instant satisfaction.

edit: new/old wvw community site is less visited then any wvw trending topic on this forum :S

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

(edited by Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046)

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

River Willow.6721

With nearly 1,000 members and some very hardworking trolls, the Community Site is really feeling like home these days. That said, I can totally understand not wanting to register for yet another site so I added a poll on Survey Monkey.

As mentioned above, results cannot be combined so it doesn’t matter if you vote in only one, or both. I figured I’d give it at least 10 days to run. I’ll post results from both polls here.

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

Polls are great, but they can get muddled with order bias. How about this – create a thread that asks for players to list their three favorite things about WvW, along with their three least favorite things. “Hey ArenaNet, do more of this, less of that.”

Just my 2c!

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Mbelch.9028

Mbelch.9028

Polls are great, but they can get muddled with order bias. How about this – create a thread that asks for players to list their three favorite things about WvW, along with their three least favorite things. “Hey ArenaNet, do more of this, less of that.”

Just my 2c!

My 2c is if someone does this, keep tabs in the main thread every 10 or so posts, and list the top desired things from top to bottom. I’d be happy to do it, but I’d need someone to let me know if its already been done.

-Nex, [FEAR] Elementalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/GW2FearGaming

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

go ahead, there isn’t any poll like that on the community forums at the moment^^

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Mbelch.9028

Mbelch.9028

go ahead, there isn’t any poll like that on the community forums at the moment^^

Thought Grouch meant to post it on our forums. I’m not making an account on that cesspool. My bad for misunderstanding.

-Nex, [FEAR] Elementalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/GW2FearGaming

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Thought Grouch meant to post it on our forums. I’m not making an account on that cesspool. My bad for misunderstanding.

It’s hardly a cesspool. It’s actually a better place than the matchup forums used to be here. It’s community moderated so people are less likely to “fight the power” so to speak.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Just my 2c!

K there you go just created that thread, so post away people.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/WvW-Three-Likes-Three-Hates/first#post3545171

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Just my 2c!

I have had too many censors/removal of posts so I cannot start a thread here. One does not simply post their problems on an Anet forum.

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Just my 2c!

Just my 2c!

K there you go just created that thread, so post away people.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/WvW-Three-Likes-Three-Hates/first#post3545171

Good job… we now have 3 threads people are posting the same content in. Josh, can you pick whichever one you want, post in it so it’s red and gets attention, and merge the others please?

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Just my 2c!

Hi Josh,

We had a CDI thread quite some time ago discussing server population imbalance as the number one issue people had with WvW. A lot of ideas were given by players on how to help and fix this problem, but so far I haven’t seen Anet discuss anything about how they are going about fixing this problem, or if they are even still working on it. Can you provide an update on what’s going on?

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Good job… we now have 3 threads people are posting the same content in. Josh, can you pick whichever one you want, post in it so it’s red and gets attention, and merge the others please?

We do? I dint see one linked in this post apart from the one I have linked….

We dont want a thread with random posts like this, 3 likes and 3 hates (or 7 :P) and a comment, that is what my thread does, and it’s title is plain and clear as well.

Ah there we go: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Hey-ArenaNet-do-more-of-this-less-of-that

Well as i said if someone link it in this thread….
Anyway, seems longwinded that one does, I think we should do both, one with details and the one with 3 likes and 3 hates.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

(edited by Omaris Mortuus Est.2738)

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Just my 2c!

Yes because that hasnt been done 10 times already, all of them equally ignored. It is ok though, we got a bunch of stuff no one talked about or wanted.

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

Just my 2c!

Hi Josh,

We had a CDI thread quite some time ago discussing server population imbalance as the number one issue people had with WvW. A lot of ideas were given by players on how to help and fix this problem, but so far I haven’t seen Anet discuss anything about how they are going about fixing this problem, or if they are even still working on it. Can you provide an update on what’s going on?

Bumped.

Population imbalance was already clearly identified as the number 1 issue for WvW .. yet it got shuffled off into oblivion by one single dev who either didn’t agree with it or couldn’t be bothered to work on it.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

-Hi Josh- waves
I figure it can’t hurt our cause to present him with a simple list of our “generally agreed upon” priorities-

… stop laughing ….

*These results cannot be combined so it doesn’t matter if you vote in only one or both.

Why would we vote on your ideas instead of expressing our own?

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

River Willow.6721

Many people are familiar with Einstein’s definition of insanity so I won’t bother quoting it. Maybe these silly polls don’t amount to anything, but at least it was an attempt at something else.

More forum threads? Really?
okie dokie, carry on.

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Voted in the polls. Lets see what the final tally is.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

-Hi Josh- waves

… stop laughing ….

The thing I’d like to see adressed is not on the list: population balance.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Please Go Vote!

in WvW

Posted by: Vyx.8607

Vyx.8607

Pop imbalance is on the poll version here – http://www.gw2wvw.net/content/which-these-your-first-priority

Henge of Denravi – Denravi Alliance [DA]
WvW Community: Forums, Videos, GvG – http://www.gw2wvw.net