Please Keep timezones separated

in WvW

Posted by: Gwal.2813

Gwal.2813

I’m guessing English isn’t your first language and I can see how a non-native speaker would have interpreted the article in the way you did.
[…]
EU servers are not EU players only.

I have perfectly understood the article.

I know there is people out of EU playing on EU servers. I don’t have anything against them, and I don’t have anything against US players either !

Until a few weeks ago, EU ladder was mainly EU + RU guilds.
Then a big US guild decided to migrate : not to play with friends, not to have fun fights : just to have easy wins by being there when EU players are sleeping.
And that’s what I condemn : it’s pure selfishness, since it ruins the ladder for all localized servers that won’t be able to attract any oversea pop.

EU ladder doesn’t need to be worldwide like the NA one.

Vizunah Square [FR]

in WvW

Posted by: NightShade.5283

NightShade.5283

I think the point was more this:
“plusieurs guildes Québecoises sont déjà présentes sur VS”
Translated:
Several Quebec guilds are already on VS

Read the post without translator since i have my own considerable skills to rely on /flex

yup thats what google translate told me :P thx mate. so they ask quebec guild, and since they failed to convice them,so now they blame NA-EU transfer, now all make sense, i wonder what will happen if those quebec guild aggred to come to europe lol,

Lyan D Deathbringer. male shylvari thief
IRON – Desolation

(edited by NightShade.5283)

in WvW

Posted by: Syndic.4762

Syndic.4762

Theres nothing wrong with dropping a tier or two, or losing a match-up or two. You can learn a lot more from one defeat then from ten wins.

We learned a lot from NUG and GF while they were still on FS.

[CIR]
Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: Natureswarden.5102

Natureswarden.5102

I’m guessing English isn’t your first language and I can see how a non-native speaker would have interpreted the article in the way you did.
[…]
EU servers are not EU players only.

I have perfectly understood the article.

I know there is people out of EU playing on EU servers. I don’t have anything against them, and I don’t have anything against US players either !

Until a few weeks ago, EU ladder was mainly EU + RU guilds.
Then a big US guild decided to migrate : not to play with friends, not to have fun fights : just to have easy wins by being there when EU players are sleeping.
And that’s what I condemn : it’s pure selfishness, since it ruins the ladder for all localized servers that won’t be able to attract any oversea pop.

EU ladder doesn’t need to be worldwide like the NA one.

Maybe you should actually go talk with some |Ruin members about why they hopped and try a 2 v 1 yourself sometime its not easy its very fun though and much harder than the NA brackets were for us.

Its very easy to hate what you dont understand but imposing your will on other players or suggesting they shouldn’t be allowed just like yourselves to move around freely is just wrong. Putting the EU ladder up on some pedestal also or segregating it is also very wrong.

Wars arent fought like they use to be where people had lunch breaks and stopped when the sun went down. They are dynamic and ever changing just like games are. Guilds and servers that put the most effort in win thats just a fact of life and fair. Especiallly when your outpacing your opponents often even in 2 v 1 situations through all hours of the day.

Ive played games all over the world online even using autotranslators set up in some to speak to Japanese players. I have to say this is the first time I have ever encountered such a one sided group of people or opinions in these games.

You want unfair go play games that aren’t instanced where you fight against other guilds that bot claim higher tier mobs with anywhere from 24 to 72 hour spawn windows +. You would be ripping your hair out. People still manange it and succeed. Its just about working with what you have and making it work for you and this game has all the tools to counter every arguement you guys are throwing out there.

You can’t go round blaming a dev because you won’t take those chances in life.

(edited by Natureswarden.5102)

in WvW

Gwal.2813

Theres nothing wrong with dropping a tier or two, or losing a match-up or two. You can learn a lot more from one defeat then from ten wins.

I know

It’s realisticly what’s going to happen soon for VS and AS : it won’t be long before they lose some places on the ladder.

But it’s not without bitterness when it’s because of something against there is nothing you can do… :s

I really hope Anet will clarify this, because VS deserve to be top tier server in EU.
dropping in tier just because you can’t recruit oversea pop is not fun.
I’m just sad that EU ladder will became like the NA one : not about dedication or about fighting battles, but about having the best geographic coverage battle.

But well, at least we’ve won Deso the first week in a last-ditch stand !
I hope you Blacktides guys will defeat the NA invaders

Vizunah Square [FR]

(edited by Gwal.2813)

in WvW

Natureswarden.5102

I know

It’s realisticly what’s going to happen soon for VS and AS : it won’t be long before they lose some places on the ladder.

But it’s not without bitterness when it’s because of something against there is nothing you can do… :s

I really hope Anet will clarify this, because VS deserve to be top tier server in EU.
dropping in tier just because you can’t recruit oversea pop is not fun.
I’m just sad that EU ladder will became like the NA one : not about dedication or about fighting battles, but about having the best geographic coverage battle.

But well, at least we’ve won Deso the first week in a last-ditch stand !
I hope you Blacktides guys will defeat the NA invaders

Going to respond to that even though your going to ignore me anyway :P

Anet already did respond again go read night capping and you. Attempts to troll or bait a dev just comes across really pathetic tbh. they would need to redesign WvW entirely to accomodate you and stop you manipulating a 2 v 1 which we have all seen has/is being used by you in a trifaction game.

in WvW

Posted by: Liriel.1473

Liriel.1473

how can you even talk about challenge when ruin didn’t even make it to T1 in us ladder ?

for the 2v1 thing you should know all the possibilies of 1 v1v1 but seems too hard for your brain.

how can you tell us we are imposing our will ? what the problem in merging the two ladder and deleting the FR SP and DE tag ? maybe it’s because RUIN guy will meet other american and this way you will not be first ?

what’s the problem with the ip block status ? if we had so many canadians on our server they will go away. oh yes that’s true we don’t have them.
Didn’t even you notice that they are not only french people who supports these ideas ?

since EU people,US people and asian people can mix on server there’s a nonsense of having two ladder.

in WvW

Natureswarden.5102

Umm ruin didnt make it to t1 lmao well I guess some other guy played my char when we faced henge in the T1 bracket then. You guys really know nothing about Ruin or the NA ladder do you. the least you could do before insulting people is take the time to read.

IP block status…Imposition um yeah the two run hand in hand.

I noticed the vast majority were french and every arguement you had has beeen broken into tiny pieces. theres ways round all of it from either side with the existing structure It just doesnt work for one group of people who used the same tacts they are now crying about and a 2 v 1 to remain at the top.

On the lessons of 2 v1 1v1 v1 seems like only one group of people need those lessons. your outpaced 1v1v1 which mos shows and 2v1 we hold ground with you and sometimes still pull out in front.

You just want it changed to keep a minority not a majority happy.

Thats how and why I can and will say it.

in WvW

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

So, for example, if you are a European player who prefers to play on the North American worlds, you’re free to do so.

whos selfish now ? if NA people wanna play in EU then let it be lol

Absolutely no problem about that, but if they choose EU server and play during US times, their night-day-capping should not be rewarded with same score ticking.

And what about those of us from the EU who can’t play during regular prime time? Should our efforts also be worth less than yours? Why? That argument holds absolutely no water and I would say you’re an idiot for even suggesting it.

That is one thing ANet will never implement because it makes those who play odd hours feel that their money isn’t worth as much as those who play regular hours and that is the definition of a bad business model.

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in WvW

Gwal.2813

Anet already did respond again go read night capping and you. Attempts to troll or bait a dev just comes across really pathetic tbh.
they would need to redesign WvW entirely to accomodate you

what troll are you talking about ? In every of my posts I’m trying to be constructive and find a solution to the problem.
Because there is indeed a problem : this thread here is about something that is impacting half of the EU servers (the localized ones) due to their incapacity to recruit oversea to gain geographic coverage
And it all started because of US guilds migration to EU to fight when EU is asleep.
Problem is many EU servers can’t retaliate.

So let’s be positive here, and try to find solutions instead of accusing eachother of trolling please !

Solutions I see personaly :

• 2 separated ladder : 1 worldwide International / 1 for EU locals
  • 1 unique ladder and supress all the localized tags

and stop you manipulating a 2 v 1 which we have all seen has/is being used by you in a trifaction game.

Dude, if there were reallly a 2v1, Deso won’t certainly be first : you are overestimating your server..

what you see is only tipical tri-faction. But I guess you’ll saw it in the next weeks against other servers.

Vizunah Square [FR]

in WvW

Gwal.2813

And what about those of us from the EU who can’t play during regular prime time? Should our efforts also be worth less than yours? Why? That argument holds absolutely no water and I would say you’re an idiot for even suggesting it.

That is one thing ANet will never implement because it makes those who play odd hours feel that their money isn’t worth as much as those who play regular hours and that is the definition of a bad business model.

those people (I’m part of them actually, working nights ;P) are a minority.
hey are important, but you know they don’t represent a full night coverage like oversea presence does.

I’m against any kind of blocking, but ANet has to find a solution to prevent some guilds from ruining the ladder for many others …

Vizunah Square [FR]

in WvW

Posted by: Cafeine.9832

Cafeine.9832

Guild Wars 2 Official Website

Purchasing & Playing

There will be 3 major regional designations for the release of Guild Wars 2:

• Europe: Defined as Western Europe and Eastern Europe. Players in these regions connect to the European datacenter.
  • North America: Defined as Canada, Mexico, and the United States. Players in these regions connect to the North American datacenter.
  • Other: All countries not already listed above will connect to the North American datacenter.

Here : https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/a-world-of-choice-the-regions-of-guild-wars-2/

Why americans play in EU regions ? I dont understand…

Cafeïne – Insert CoinZ [CPC] – Vizunah Square [FR] on EU ladder.

(edited by Cafeine.9832)

in WvW

Natureswarden.5102

Anet already did respond again go read night capping and you. Attempts to troll or bait a dev just comes across really pathetic tbh.
they would need to redesign WvW entirely to accomodate you

what troll are you talking about ? In every of my posts I’m trying to be constructive and find a solution to the problem.
Because there is indeed a problem : this thread here is about something that is impacting half of the EU servers (the localized ones) due to their incapacity to recruit oversea to gain geographic coverage
And it all started because of US guilds migration to EU to fight when EU is asleep.
Problem is many EU servers can’t retaliate.

So let’s be positive here, and try to find solutions instead of accusing eachother of trolling please !

Solutions I see personaly :

• 2 separated ladder : 1 worldwide International / 1 for EU locals
  • 1 unique ladder and supress all the localized tags

and stop you manipulating a 2 v 1 which we have all seen has/is being used by you in a trifaction game.

Dude, if there were reallly a 2v1, Deso won’t certainly be first : you are overestimating your server..

what you see is only tipical tri-faction. But I guess you’ll saw it in the next weeks against other servers.

Now your taking things personal lol that post about trolling tanking threads at mass is true and a group of people ina concerted effort to get what they want.

And your post about overestimating my server not really. You have your answer right there to your problem you just won’t or can’t use it. how is it a devs problem that 2 servers with the advantage of a native language can’t use a 2 v 1 to their benefit when other multilingual servers can? Its tri faction for a reason and again 1 v 1 your outpaced if they redesigned it in my honest opinion based on the mos stats you would still loose.

in WvW

Natureswarden.5102

[Quote=Guild Wars 2 Official website]

Purchasing & Playing

• Europe: Defined as Western Europe and Eastern Europe. Players in these regions connect to the European datacenter.
  • North America: Defined as Canada, Mexico, and the United States. Players in these regions connect to the North American datacenter.
  • Other: All countries not already listed above will connect to the North American datacenter.

Here : https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/a-world-of-choice-the-regions-of-guild-wars-2/

You missed the best part out off that page still fromt heir information. If you want to twist and manipulate things to your advantage do that but I would rather stick to the facts works much better

“After you successfully register your Guild Wars 2 account, it becomes a global account. You can roam to any part of the world and still access the game.”

by Anet ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Purchasing & Playing

You are drawing conclusions from what you quoted when the rest of the page it comes from explains it. Read the whole thing.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Cafeine.9832

You can’t have reason. And i think A.net have a big problem. In Europe it’s not the same laws has American ! When you sale any games you have to propose the game in localised language and propose the same chance to win !

If all can play on all servers, FR DE and SP tagg it’s just a discrimination. And for us, how can we recrut players on other time-zone ? We are tagged where can we found other players ?

You says we have to forget the European D1 ? We are just the most representative people with DE and RU and you think it’s normal we have to forget D1 lvl for any US low lvl pve doors and Beaver Army like ruin ?

(edited by Cafeine.9832)

in WvW

Natureswarden.5102

Notice how most of these posts are coming from sides who night capped to the top and based on mos scorelines still can’t win through the day. Kinda says it all. and the insults lol personally I find hilarious but all the same at least most others have constructive arguemnts minus the insults and arrogance.

Last time I checked france was part of the EU..go roll on an EU server the dev’s gave you your own server and you crucify them. Classy really classy.

in WvW

Cafeine.9832

Ho yeah all the time Vizunah or Other server have trusted the hight lvl of our EU ladder.
And for you it’s normal to have this : http://tof.canardpc.com/view/c8abc10d-731f-494d-97dc-e577516c2f84.jpg

7am :
- Desolation [US] : 665 income.
- Vizunah Square [FR] : 20 income.
- Arborstone [FR] : 10 income.

We never had a low level same has this…
I dont know why…ho wait !! We are sleeping…
Classy really classy.

You are just a beaver same has ruin guild.

(edited by Cafeine.9832)

in WvW

Natureswarden.5102

again go read the mos graphs posted here numerous times. You still cannot win through the day now.

You also 2 v 1 but seem to fail hard at it. Thats the entire worlds problem? how exactly?

Now you seem angry XD better get some more sleep

If your going to insult someone at least get your engilsh correct

in WvW

Gwal.2813

again go read the mos graphs posted here numerous times. You still cannot win through the day now.

You also 2 v 1 but seem to fail hard at it. Thats the entire worlds problem? how exactly?

what’s this obsession with 2v1 ? why would it be necesarry to 2v1 you to win ? You think your server is so special ? It doesn’t make sense !

Vizunah Square [FR]

in WvW

Natureswarden.5102

You have it as an option and its a tri faction brain. Wow at what point does the light actually turn on for you guys. I get that it doesnt make sense but I am not going to hand you all the answers otherwise I would roll on FR servers.

The only group I see as thinking they are special is you really. You expect an entire game to change to suit your play schedule. It means it could no longer be tri faction.

in WvW

Gwal.2813

Because tell me, what’s the point of fighting if you know in the end you gonna lose because of some unfair timezone trick ?

Vizunah Square [FR]

in WvW

Natureswarden.5102

Yeah and you go back to your country thanks ! You can speack your own language in your country !
EU ladder it’s for European players. Thanks to go back to your US ladder to play in your prime-time, WwW it’s pvp, not a pve doors man ? You know ?

Beaver !

Im in the EU ty and thankfully not all EU countires toss insults around as freely as bagguettes.

in WvW

Posted by: Leohan.1096

Leohan.1096

The servers are tagged for people who speak the same languages to be able to have a server to talk to each other and understand one another. If you can not stand your [FR] server or [DE] not being Tier 1. Then join a server that is.

Locking everyone onto a server by time zone is ridiculous, so I am on Eastern and my friends on Central, now I can no longer play with some one a few kilometers away? This is an MMO on the world wide web. The world is becoming a global community more and more everyday.
Now some people want to turn this game into a offline co-op game where only people that are next door to each other can play World vs World against each other?

Do you have any idea how quickly the game would die if of this sort of thing was implemented.
Guild Wars as always been a game where I can play with anyone I want at any time I want.

Just because some people can not handle that others may not sleep at the same time they do, they want lock outs and IP blocking? Yeah no thanks, I would like to be able to play with my french friends half way across the world for another 7 years within Guild Wars.

Guild: Assured Mutual Destruction [ICBM]
World: Isle of Janthir (NA)

in WvW

Natureswarden.5102

Because tell me, what’s the point of fighting if you know in the end you gonna lose because of some unfair timezone trick ?

Ummm you have 4 native language servers and this has been poured over again and again its your inability through unwilliness to recruit what you need. You could claw what you needed from those 4 servers if you really tried.
And if you can’t 2 v 1 is an option. Not everyone elses fault you are too proud to use it. can’t say the option isnt there in a tri faction game.

in WvW

Cafeine.9832

Ummm you have 4 native language servers and this has been poured over again and again its your inability through unwilliness to recruit what you need. You could claw what you needed from those 4 servers if you really tried.
And if you can’t 2 v 1 is an option. Not everyone elses fault you are too proud to use it. can’t say the option isnt there in a tri faction game.

Tried to have a full servers all servers are full. We can’t have 24/24 players cause we are tagged ! You understand bro ?

We haven’t the same chance to win !

in WvW

Gwal.2813

people on those 4 [FR] server sleep at night, as all Europeans do at this time

You are turning the EU ladder in a geographic coverage battle when it didn’t need it …
We are on a FR tag, we have tried to recruit, but nobody wants to come to an FR server, not even our canadians friends from QC.

There was already the US ladder for people who seek 24/7 action… So why denying us the right to compete between us with people that sleep at the same nigh (more or less) and ruining the competition for all localized servers ?

Vizunah Square [FR]

in WvW

Cafeine.9832

Purchasing & Playing

in WvW

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

Yeah and you go back to your country thanks ! You can speack your own language in your country !
EU ladder it’s for European players. Thanks to go back to your US ladder to play in your prime-time, WwW it’s pvp, not a pve doors man ? You know ?

Beaver !

EU ladder is for whoever wishes to play in the EU ladder. We are free to play on whichever server in whichever region we wish, if you don’t like that it’s really just too bad and maybe you should be out doing wvw countering the US players instead of whining on the forums at 8 AM.

Purchasing & Playing

After you successfully register your Guild Wars 2 account, it becomes a global account. You can roam to any part of the world and still access the game.

By default, we display the worlds that are hosted in your regional data center, but you will be able to select a home world from either region at this time. So, for example, if you are a European player who prefers to play on the North American worlds, you’re free to do so.
At launch, players will be able to transfer between worlds freely. However, once server populations have largely settled and stabilized, world transfers will be restricted to once a week and cost a variable amount of gems based on the population of the world being transferred to.

From the very same page you linked, it pays off to read the entire page, not just the part you want to see.

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

(edited by Vayra.3290)

in WvW

Natureswarden.5102

Tried to have a full servers all servers are full. We can’t have 24/24 players cause we are tagged ! You understand bro ?

Anet relaxes the transfer status at times and late nights and if you planned hops it could happen you just want it your own way.

You have as much chance to win as anyone else. From what I see your 2 v 1 and little night cap to the top sherade is over and you don’t like it. Don’t blame everyone else adapting to counter the SAME TACTICS YOU HAVE USED SUCCESSFULLY TO WIN.

Don’t blame EU servers which are melting pots and have many languages for your inability to promote your servers.. EU servers have a harder ride there. 80-100 people arent responsible for wrecking thousands of players competition. If thats so you should take a strong look and ask if you belong in the top slot.

in WvW

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

Purchasing & Playing

You are drawing conclusions from what you quoted when the rest of the page it comes from explains it. Read the whole thing.

Maybe you need to read the whole thing to.

I quote : “After you successfully register your Guild Wars 2 account, it becomes a global account. You can roam to any part of the world and still access the game.”

“You can roam to any part of the world and still access the game.”

English is not my mother tongue, but it seem clear enought.

The current problem is not the night capping, but the difference in timezone.
North American players have nothing to do on the European servers.
And Russian players should have their own server tagged RU, if they are sufficiently numerous.

European players from Desolation should be ashamed of needing U.S. players to get in D1.

Oh, and for people with mental disabilities who still think that the guild “CaSu” is composed of french canadiens, they are only 2 and none of them is Canadian. It was probably one of the best trolls. Seriously, a guild composed of 500 French Canadian speaking hebrew…

I miss the real battles balanced with Riverside & Far Shiverpeaks (NUG & GF). They deserved their places in D1, certainly not desolation.

For your information, the true Francophone population in North America is 6 864 615 VS English-speaking population more than 342 000 000… Do the math, and stop saying that we can recruit enough people to join the French-speaking servers.

Oh, and the French are not the only ones to speak french. The Belgian, Swiss and Luxembourg also speak french and would really like you to stop associating with France. Maybe you do not learn this in school.

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

in WvW

Posted by: Liriel.1473

Liriel.1473

@leohan
the best way for me is to remove US and EU ladder make only one ladder . this proposition has been made several times. If people can play where they want, there’s no need of an EU or US ladder this is a nonsense.

How can you call this an EU ladder if american people come and in the same way how can you call an US ladder if european and oceanian people come.

i’m not favorable to ip blocking.

in WvW

Natureswarden.5102

Purchasing & Playing

Maybe you need to read the whole thing to.

I quote : “After you successfully register your Guild Wars 2 account, it becomes a global account. You can roam to any part of the world and still access the game.”

“You can roam to any part of the world and still access the game.”

English is not my mother tongue, but it seem clear enought.

The current problem is not the night capping, but the difference in timezone.
North American players have nothing to do on the European servers.
And Russian players should have their own server tagged RU, if they are sufficiently numerous.

European players from Desolation should be ashamed of needing U.S. players to get in D1.

Oh, and for people with mental disabilities who still think that the guild “CaSu” is composed of french canadiens, they are only 2 and none of them is Canadian. It was probably one of the best trolls. Seriously, a guild composed of 500 French Canadian speaking hebrew…

I miss the real battles balanced with Riverside & Far Shiverpeaks (NUG & GF). They deserved their places in D1, certainly not desolation.

For your information, the true Francophone population in North America is 6 864 615 VS English-speaking population more than 342 000 000… Do the math, and stop saying that we can recruit enough people to join the French-speaking servers.

Oh, and the French are not the only ones to speak french. The Belgian, Swiss and Luxembourg also speak french and would really like you to stop associating with France. Maybe you do not learn this in school.

Other servers use relays and oceanic guilds have played these games for years and most servers using them ride to the top.

EU servers speak many languages and most are top heavy with one native language …it still doesnt stop them at least trying to understand others who would help them.

in WvW

Natureswarden.5102

@leohan
the best way for me is to remove US and EU ladder make only one ladder . this proposition has been made several times. If people can play where they want, there’s no need of an EU or US ladder this is a nonsense.

How can you call this an EU ladder if american people come and in the same way how can you call an US ladder if european and oceanian people come.

i’m not favorable to ip blocking.

Anet probably wanted to be a whole lot more diplomatic than some people on these forums are being hoping they might be civil enough to roam to where they wanted without being pushed in any direction.

Still doesnt really solve your problem though does it? Your either going to end up in a melting pot like the rest of us who still have to make it work without one native language to fall back on.

Is it the fact its tagged that bugs you so much? Didnt bug you guys the otehr wek when you were yelling from the treetops french are the best most dedicated WvW players. You seem the most dedicated to these forums and getting your own way not the game.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Siotrad.2519

Lord Siotrad.2519

Notice how most of these posts are coming from sides who night capped to the top and based on mos scorelines still can’t win through the day. Kinda says it all. and the insults lol personally I find hilarious but all the same at least most others have constructive arguemnts minus the insults and arrogance.

Last time I checked france was part of the EU..go roll on an EU server the dev’s gave you your own server and you crucify them. Classy really classy.

We are crucify our own servers ??? really … how we do that plaese ? Ho wait we ask to RUIN to come on Desolation yes remember …

You speak about some “constructive arguemnts minus the insults and arrogance” … that’s not your case most of the time.

If i’m well undestanding (maybe a first) you are a British guy who play on RUIN guild … so you can maybe explain us …. WHY RUIN is come on EU servers if not for easy win ???
If your real challenge … WHY EU ladder ??

Necro/Mesmer
[ACSK] – [GC]
Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: NightShade.5283

NightShade.5283

Anet relaxes the transfer status at times and late nights and if you planned hops it could happen you just want it your own way.

You have as much chance to win as anyone else. From what I see your 2 v 1 and little night cap to the top sherade is over and you don’t like it. Don’t blame everyone else adapting to counter the SAME TACTICS YOU HAVE USED SUCCESSFULLY TO WIN.

Don’t blame EU servers which are melting pots and have many languages for your inability to promote your servers.. EU servers have a harder ride there. 80-100 people arent responsible for wrecking thousands of players competition. If thats so you should take a strong look and ask if you belong in the top slot.

Same tactics ? When we do some operation on Vizunah like morning cap with 50 players max ? In Desolation it’s 1500 players bro ! Come from USA in RUIN guild… 1500 PLAYERS IT’S SAME TACTICS THAN 50 PLAYERS ? BRO ? (I can caps lock same has you…pfff beaver !)

, omg this guy so funny, ummm can u explain to me how to fit 1500 players in 4 maps WvW pls, french ppl can be funny when whinning

Lyan D Deathbringer. male shylvari thief
IRON – Desolation

in WvW

Natureswarden.5102

Same tactics ? When we do some operation on Vizunah like morning cap with 50 players max ? In Desolation it’s 1500 players bro ! Come from USA in RUIN guild… 1500 PLAYERS IT’S SAME TACTICS THAN 50 PLAYERS ? BRO ? (I can caps lock same has you…pfff beaver !)

ruin does not have 1500 players in this game right now especially after a hop and condensing the guild as a whole. there are 80-100 and it tails off dramatically through the night as people have their reeal lives to contend with just like yourselves.

You just don’t like desolation recruited outside their server. You arent willing to use a 2 v 1..Not a dev’s problem.

I cap locked because you seemed okay with night cap and even told people to deal with it several weeks ago from what I understood. Your also outpaced during the day now. Your arguement holds no water just tears.

in WvW

Natureswarden.5102

, omg this guy so funny, ummm can u explain to me how to fit 1500 players in 4 maps WvW pls, french ppl can be funny when whinning

I know lol. You can’t even have 1500 players in wvw from what I understand and the rendering would be hideous XD you wouldnt even see each other lol

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Due to the inflammatory tone of this thread, it will be closed. Please keep in mind that if you want to discuss issues on our forums, you have to do it in a constructive way.