insignia.3625

orbs are overrated.

[SYN] Synapse
Titan Alliance, Henge of Denravi

Please stop putting JQ against HoD.

in WvW

Posted by: Igolbug.7295

Igolbug.7295

JQ losing to numbers? That’s the only way I’ve seen them win during the 1 days so makes me feel good.

Igolbug – 80 Elementalist
The Owl Exterminators
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Vulpix.4580

Vulpix.4580

So much hurt in this thread. You speak like it’s HoD’s players fault for setting up an alliance to take care of WvW and no one else outside of HoD can do it.

in WvW

Posted by: Coffee.6394

Coffee.6394

went on henge server once for, maybe an hour or so, to maybe find some allies from gw1 and congratulate them.

they…

lol

in WvW

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

Well, according to a dev post, there’s an ‘exploit’ allowing people to basically cut in line for WVW queues, and it’s been sort of suggested that HoD may of figured out what that was and been using it.

In truth, though both JQ and SBI have the capability to bring HoD down if they were more organized, I know this is something ‘everyone’ keeps saying but it’s the truth. If you don’t like it and aren’t willing to do that then you probably shouldn’t be joining in WvW right now if you want to be winning. Whether JQ/SBI work together or individually to bring HoD down is irrelevant but we need to do one of the two with a focus there for the time being.

in WvW

Posted by: Samfisher.7942

Samfisher.7942

Well, according to a dev post, there’s an ‘exploit’ allowing people to basically cut in line for WVW queues, and it’s been sort of suggested that HoD may of figured out what that was and been using it.

In truth, though both JQ and SBI have the capability to bring HoD down if they were more organized, I know this is something ‘everyone’ keeps saying but it’s the truth. If you don’t like it and aren’t willing to do that then you probably shouldn’t be joining in WvW right now if you want to be winning. Whether JQ/SBI work together or individually to bring HoD down is irrelevant but we need to do one of the two with a focus there for the time being.

According to a dev post, ques are random and not an exploit. They will fix it so it’s a FIFO but as it is it’s broken.

Ezendor [SYN] – Synapse, Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

Who buys siege equipment
I only do jumping puzzles nowadays.

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

in WvW

Posted by: arcaneclarity.5283

arcaneclarity.5283

I am starting to think forced server transfers of entire guilds is going to be needed.

in WvW

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

I can tell you this much:
JQ Borderlands: Half their fort is owned by HoD.
HoD Borderlands: They have 1 supply camp.
SI Borderlands: They have DFB.
EB: Half their land is owned by HoD

285 HOD, 260 SBI, 150 JQ.

JQ basically loses to HoD or us, but theyve ceded more land to HoD than us, for whatever reason. We dont lose land.

Furthermore…. They bad bro.
Get them out.

in WvW

Posted by: Yazmat.2785

Yazmat.2785

I love being the underdog(JQ) it inspires me a lot. I will never transfer to winning server just because they are on top.. I want challenge

in WvW

Posted by: Eskimoobob.9602

Eskimoobob.9602

If JQ is really that worried, they need to focus on the big bad man (HoD) and stop pouring their manpower and money against SBI’s camps and towers. Almost all the time I’m in WvW it seems like it’s a FFA (which it’s supposed to be), however if JQ is so worried about HoD what they should do is just focus on them and stop trying to pick fights with SBI then you could push HoD down rankings. At this point it just seems like JQ doesn’t want to pick a fight with HoD so they turn to their only remaining option and fight us wherever possible.

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

I’m laughing at some of these replies. It isn’t our fault, aka SBI and Henge, that you guys have no communication. We can tell. I ran Eternal Battlegrounds from over 4 hours and I could tell, it was just a zerg rush. That is all you guys were. But you are a very BIG zerg rush so you guys end up being ranked higher. Just how the cookie crumbles.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

The keyword here is “organized”. I’m a JQ player. I have to agree that HoD is organized and deserved to be first. But It’s not like it can’t be beat. JQ WvW guilds need to communicate and work together, or form a pack with other sever to beat HoD. C’mon, it’s more enjoyable to beat the first rather then joining them, at least for me.

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: maddbomber.2176

maddbomber.2176

maddbomber if you did more pvp you’d see lots of organization. TA is very organized and tries to organize the HoD militia. Though TA does most of its organization inhouse or over teamspeak.

While I’m sure it lacks sometimes, there would be very little chance of HoD being undefeated if the server wasn’t coordinated.

As another poster mentioned, I was commenting on how HoD is organized at the Militia level. Most likely the 1 or 2 leaders in the maps I play are TA giving us guidance and people are following it. This is something I really appreciate. Being able to log into a borderland at a random time and knowing there is some order to the chaos is great.