Queues for WvW: The Official Thread

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

Im on SOS, here in Tier 1, most of our ques are less than 10 mins. Ive noticed most of the people complaining are also only queing for EB, which can have longer que times during peek times—- give your borderlands a try. Still having problems? Then your server is probably overly populated. Give another server a try.

The problem isn’t with the queues, but rather the significantly reduced limit on the amount of players on a map. It’s one thing to wait an hour in queue, but to wait an hour in a queue to be outmanned or have 30 players on the map isn’t right.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

Im on SOS, here in Tier 1, most of our ques are less than 10 mins. Ive noticed most of the people complaining are also only queing for EB, which can have longer que times during peek times—- give your borderlands a try. Still having problems? Then your server is probably overly populated. Give another server a try.

The problem isn’t with the queues, but rather the significantly reduced limit on the amount of players on a map. It’s one thing to wait an hour in queue, but to wait an hour in a queue to be outmanned or have 30 players on the map isn’t right.

^This, current matchup Maguuma/Kaineng/DB 40+ Kaineng running around in Maguuma borderlands while Maguuma has a dozen people to defend with 10+ minute que times. Something is very wrong with ques.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: OldRodKS.9758

OldRodKS.9758

Sigh…

People are still not getting it or they are illiterate.

The problem isn’t even the fact that each side may have only 20-30 ppl, it is the fact that it is imbalanced.

Last night we did our guild push, we all queue for a BL because they all had a queue. We are all in mumble ansd queue up. Some get in within 20 mins, some ppl that queued before me were waitin 1.5 hours to get in and I got in after about .5 hours.

How do they queue before me and have to wait 3 times as long????

We got about 1/3 of our guild in and there was another small group it equaled total about 30 of us. We had a stand off in hills, we counted about 50-60 from one guild on the other side plus some pugs so a total of about 70+. THIS IS THE PROBLEM! We were outmanned because thier queue system is broken. I am sure this has happened the other way around as well. How can we be ranked properly if one server has more than the other and we have a queue. I could see if we were simply outmanned, but we had a queue and the other team had more on the map than us.

Fix this nao anet.

The same problem last week as well. We had queues every night for all 4 maps and when you finally get in, SoR outnumbers us almost 2-1 everywhere we went. It’s like our server had the lower limit but SoR didn’t. Now this week, it seems like everybody has it.

Playing on Tarnished Coast
Playing a various Stormspire alt – if it’s Stormspire, it’s probably me
Guilds: Elder Prophets [EP], Principality of New Katulus (PiNK)

in WvW

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

Lana Del Bumpo.

Re-igniting this topic because it needs to be, I can’t find any developer responses on this issue as it stands right now.

in WvW

Posted by: Forst.5863

Forst.5863

Woah, woah, woah, this thing is one year old? I thought it was the next CDI bit for a second.
I guess what was said initially still holds true, as it was confirmed in the CDI about world populations anyway.
As a loyal patriot of a T1 server, who chose his server long before he knew what WvW was and who is not going to leave because of said patriotism…and who has 3 hour queues….I’d like to say to all those server-hopping guilds:
Stop being kittens. Pick one and if you cannot be successful there, you’re just leeching off our numbers anyway.
Rewards are solely based on placing first of the matchup anyway, there is no additional gain for you in being on a T1. (‘cept from, you know, 3 hour queues and being roflstomped by Vizunah now and then.) So one would think if you are out for rewards and what have you, you’d take your 200+ guild to a low tier server and gank them for rewards, without making life harder for everyone on the unlucky fat cow of a server you hopped onto like a parasite because it is good at this hour.
I’d rather be T5 with a server full of people who fight for the server because of that server than win stuff with a zerg of people who could very well be on the other side next season.

in WvW

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

New Necro Elite: Thread Bump.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!