Ranger Pets Overpowered?

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

pets may die easy when there is heavy AOE bombardments but…..
they are annoyingly tanky and deal heavy damage all at the same time to players.
If you do take the time to kill one, it’s useless another one is send to replace it right away.

when the 1st pet dies, there should be a CD before and NOT after you can send in the 2nd one.

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

And seriously! TC T1 tactical knowledge also reigns supreme over those lowly lower tiers with their OP pets.

But its ok, i understand needing to down play the pet effectiveness on the official forums. Rangers don’t want them nerfed.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

pets may die easy when there is heavy AOE bombardments but…..
they are annoyingly tanky and deal heavy damage all at the same time to players.
If you do take the time to kill one, it’s useless another one is send to replace it right away.

when the 1st pet dies, there should be a CD before and NOT after you can send in the 2nd one.

You lying, pets cannot be killed, the thing you can do is chop of theyr heads off only to realize they are like Hydra and you are simply screwed.

And what about us Rangers ? every time I log in ther’s this pet that keeps hunting me… I jump I run and I hide, but it keeps following me I fear to stop because I don’t want to be mauled.

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Why when I make a troll thread bad mouthing ANet it gets deleted and I get infracted. But when someone makes a troll post about the class I play, not only does it go on for 200+ posts, but ANet mocks us in it too.

Oh the horrors of being a Ranger in GW2

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Why when I make a troll thread bad mouthing ANet it gets deleted and I get infracted.

Why when I make a troll thread bad mouthing ANet

bad mouthing ANet gets deleted

bad mouthing ANet gets deleted and I get infracted.

bad mouthing ANet get infracted.

bad mouthing gets deleted and I get infracted.

Prosecute

Nice quoting bro.

Mag Server Leader

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

I really cant get enough of this thread. I have learned yo play ranger so well I started a second one. True story

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Dagger.2035

Dagger.2035

Of course a ranger is telling us to l2p… It’s not fair since the pet makes it 2 vs 1. I down the first pet and a second one appears!

Human Thief [DOA]
Sorrows Furnace

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

It’s true. Ranger pets are two strong. They have Godly AE (Aretafishal Entellagance) which makes it impossible to avoid all the hurty things.

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: rabidsmiles.5926

rabidsmiles.5926

Snippity-doo-da

I am hoping you are trolling too but your post seemed…um…for ‘realz yo’…so I am going to let you in on a little secret:

Most everyone, including the OP, in this thread is using something called ‘sarcasm’. If you don’t know what ‘sarcasm’ is, you should go Google it. Then you come back with that in mind and get a good chuckle over it all.

Also INTERNET YELLING and multiple uses of the exclamation point aka this guy —> !!!!! won’t win you any arguments. Try reasonable sentences and typing without the caps lock key.

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

They are?
Maybe sarcasm doesn’t work so well on a forum?

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

I want a pet with an f2 that make the pet look at the ranger with a trollface then rallying all enemies within 10000 range.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

All rangers should have to have names that consist entirely of capitals and spaces, like P U N Y or B E A R B O W, as they are obviously way too OP with their mighty pets.

Maybe they should make it so pets explode on death- so there would be a point to their usual suicide runs into the middle of the aoe pit of the zerg clash:-)

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Asato.5479

Asato.5479

In sPvP :
You will see some funny stuff… Like, a thief is 5% and your pet just doesn’t touch him (he’s not even dodging) and the thief stomp you without any difficulty I just didn’t believe how my wolf could be this stupid… It was hilarious. (swiftness makes them really… dumb.)

Take the runes that summon a dog or parrot, and hey! you will be a “ranger” too

Anyway, I forgot about trying some BM build… Wtf theses pets? Even Necro’s undead/zombie/nobrain pets are more intelligent.

Compare the ranger’s pet of GW2 to WoW’s hunter’s pet… The difference is so big.

(wow, I don’t know how I got in this WvW section, my talks concern sPvP; even though the pet just doesn’t change his IA…)

(edited by Asato.5479)

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Anyway, I forgot about trying some BM build… Wtf theses pets? Even Necro’s undead/zombie/nobrain pets are more intelligent.

Don’t get me started on Necro minions, purleeeese!
I see OP Ranger Pet .. especially that black slashy spiteful Jaguar they have (OP pet with OP thief perma stealth, WTF!), I run (run? WTF! Necro run .. LOL! Hobble!) away! If not, my minions all gather round stupid slash, stealthy horror shouting in silly bimbo: “Awwww! Pwetty puddy tat! I wanna hold him! I wanna cuddle him!” and Ranger stands far off pew-pew me dead!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

Ranger Pets Overpowered?

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I hear they are have a new underwater pet, a shear (part shark, part bear) and it will be a pet with the new territory expansion when it comes. And they can take control of Necro minions and do veils and portals.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime