Red Guard is back!!!

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

good for you kind sir

got nothing else to say

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Should we open a forum thread every time someone makes a guild?

Sacrx and RG were well respected by a portion of the community. Those of us who were sad to see him/them go are very happy they’ve decided to come back on to the scene. They left the scene just as the GvG scene was taking off in NA and a lot of the new faces never got a chance to fight them.

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: taek.9386

taek.9386

relevant.. holy batman!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7wyJUcWlQc&

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Nothing special. Even TA could beat INC repeatedly with fewer people, RG doing it should be a cakewalk

But the farming is expected. Jade Sea zergs in particular has a really, really strange habit of letting you farm them by stacking up in a defensive blob on a tiny area even when the melee train is coming down on them… which means they are pretty much smacked to oblivion in less than a second with 20 peeps dead. I have absolutely no idea why they do that since the proven tactic against RG style melee trains is to scatter and circle. Oh and moaing Sacrx.

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

red guards are not new players. red guards is not a new guild. they are kitten epic and fight on our side

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

awesome to see [RG] gettin back in action again!
hf and gl guys – keep going as you did before to rule them all

like Sarcx said: “get this kittenin damage on them”

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: dikamilo.7519

dikamilo.7519

They ‘might’ find a bit more competition now. Doesnt RG just run a 20-25 man zerg? A lot more guild groups running that way than there was a few months back. Not to say they will be competition, but there is more of it, so one can hope.

They run 36-38 most of the time in primetime – I don’t see the point fight vs them with that numbers for now.

Really? So how do you tell the difference between them and every other blob on the map?

Difference is that they are good players (from top guilds – I mean player that join other guild when RG disband) and they are all in one TS leading by one person instead of other blob that mostly consist of random players leading by blood Bah, you will see if you will play vs then and not with them. With that number they don’t have to do anything just brain off and follow the leader and all will be dead since most of the guild run by 20-25 and they are outnumber by 10+ RG and you can’t survive that spike by that mass. Farming bloobs as all other guilds do it’s nothing special but probably only one “challenge” for RG now. In Sunday we ran with 18ppl when they had 30+.

Nothing special. Even TA could beat INC repeatedly with fewer people,

I don’t remember that TA wipe INC even once.

(edited by dikamilo.7519)

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

Good. Now everybody can copy their tactics and builds again until the first video with voice com comes out and every raid leader sounds like Sacrx again.

Dear lord, please let this video inspire people so from now on we see 25+ berserker dps builds instead of the same ol’ 25+ pvt bunkers. This would actually make large scale interesting again.

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: PsychoticWaltz.1768

PsychoticWaltz.1768

Dear lord, please let this video inspire people so from now on we see 25+ berserker dps builds

That’s so 2012.

Guardian [VoTF] – http://www.votf-online.net

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Slyche.3786

Slyche.3786

Dear lord, please let this video inspire people so from now on we see 25+ berserker dps builds

That’s so 2012.

Lol, full dps + omnomberry ghost all the way.

Team Aggression [TA]

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Nothing special. Even TA could beat INC repeatedly with fewer people, RG doing it should be a cakewalk

But the farming is expected. Jade Sea zergs in particular has a really, really strange habit of letting you farm them by stacking up in a defensive blob on a tiny area even when the melee train is coming down on them… which means they are pretty much smacked to oblivion in less than a second with 20 peeps dead. I have absolutely no idea why they do that since the proven tactic against RG style melee trains is to scatter and circle. Oh and moaing Sacrx.

Oh my dear, if you talk about funny TA guild from Piken server we got some cool videos to post for you This guild is some kind of a joke I suppose, quite funny I must admit and gives lot of profit. Came back on Monday but loved you immediately!

No offense but you guys should consider changing name to Blob Guard or Red Blob.
Couldn’t find a name to fit RG tag tho. Hope to meet you on scrim or GvG on Thursday

Cheers and GL

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Yes we are! Made a a vid with some of our first action this weekend, more to be expected over the week
All the <3

http://youtu.be/F6pRnhJDVsY

Cool video, but what’s up with RG and role playing?

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Morinmeth.9823

Morinmeth.9823

Oh my, the trashtalking in this forum is too much.

I believe some people don’t want to be crushed by Sacrx and his companions.

I’ll grab my pop corn now.

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

what’s up with RG and role playing?

Yesterday deep into the night I saw [RG] raid on Shatterer, lead by Sacrx. I guess they all turn into RP/PvE crabs under full moon.

xD

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Welcome back guys and girls, nuttin else to say.

Greets Myrmi

btw…..before i forgot it was a pleasure to play with the ScnD guys on Riverside, now you are back home;-)

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Sacrx and RG were well respected by a portion of the community. Those of us who were sad to see him/them go are very happy they’ve decided to come back on to the scene. They left the scene just as the GvG scene was taking off in NA and a lot of the new faces never got a chance to fight them.

Will definitely be interesting to see if they can adapt to the new meta and then if so, how they do against the top EU and NA GvG groups now.

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

red guards are not new players. red guards is not a new guild. they are kitten epic and fight on our side

As a Piken Commander I somewhat despair at seeing this. Redguard do not fight on our side. They do not care for Piken, they just happen to be on our server for now and they`ll leave as soon as they can just like the last time.

They left and I was on the front line fighting against them when they came to farm piken friendlies and to our credit, we did fairly well against them all things considered.

So I`m not going to jump for joy because Redguard are only on their own side and in a short time they’ll likely be fighting against us just like the last time. They are glory hunters, lacking in loyalty to anything but the concept of their own fame. The sooner they move on from Piken, the better, as far as I am concerned.

Commander Chrono/Kikki – Piken Square.

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Flamu.2319

Flamu.2319

loyalty to piken? top kek

When I came back to the server people were happily bragging about how they were losing on purpose in wvw to drop ranks or some equal garbage.

What’s there to be loyal to there?

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

RG play for the fights, if it means moving servers for it, so be it
they dont really care about loyalty and any other politics etc

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

Wait….who’s Red Guard?

Just some more zerglings

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

Many random haterz in this thread.

(edited by mini.6018)

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I think I just heared a sack of rice roll over in China

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: warriorjrd.8695

warriorjrd.8695

As a Piken Commander I somewhat despair at seeing this. Redguard do not fight on our side. They do not care for Piken, they just happen to be on our server for now and they`ll leave as soon as they can just like the last time.

They left and I was on the front line fighting against them when they came to farm piken friendlies and to our credit, we did fairly well against them all things considered.

So I`m not going to jump for joy because Redguard are only on their own side and in a short time they’ll likely be fighting against us just like the last time. They are glory hunters, lacking in loyalty to anything but the concept of their own fame. The sooner they move on from Piken, the better, as far as I am concerned.

Commander Chrono/Kikki – Piken Square.

Despite them not helping you bash down a door with 70 other guys beside you, you will still want them on your server. Main reason is so they don’t kill you continuously. Whether you like them or not, they can and will wipe you, so for the time being, be happy they can’t.

It is not what you do, but how and why you do it that counts.

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Please come and have a tour at NA again I still remember a thrill of them when they were on JQ.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Please come and have a tour at NA again I still remember a thrill of them when they were on JQ.

Who would want to play where they won’t get many (if at all) gvgs and will only be fighting pug blobs?

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Who would want to play where they won’t get many (if at all) gvgs and will only be fighting pug blobs?

who is RG? i heard from stories of old men these are the bad boys who are fed way to many uplevels, zerker gears and pugs during their time in EU. is this true?

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Reann.9480

Reann.9480

Will definitely be interesting to see if they can adapt to the new meta and then if so, how they do against the top EU and NA GvG groups now.

That won’t be a problem since most of the players in RG were playing in the other top guilds all this time and were part in creating the current meta.

Aurora Glade – VII

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

T2 NA has a lot of GvG guilds. T1 doesn’t, as far as I know.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Have to ask them, since they’ve done it twice.

Also, all these people hating on Red Guard and their numbers. Doesn’t really work when there are videos of them wiping you guys when they’re heavily outnumbered. I mean, at this point any engagement where they outnumber you is just faster and more convenient.

(edited by UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420)

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

It is a pity that BULL moved to another game recently. To my knowledge they had beaten Scnd in several of the last encounters and would have been really interesting to watch a fight between RG and BULL.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

mini.6018

It is a pity that BULL moved to another game recently. To my knowledge they had beaten Scnd in several of the last encounters and would have been really interesting to watch a fight between RG and BULL.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

I really want a real pvp game so bad.Now i’m sad

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Have to ask them, since they’ve done it twice.

Also, all these people hating on Red Guard and their numbers. Doesn’t really work when there are videos of them wiping you guys when they’re heavily outnumbered. I mean, at this point any engagement where they outnumber you is just faster and more convenient.

There is one vid of [sncd] warrior pov where they do just that, I imagine the warrior making that vid is now back again in RG since they stopped and RG returned. I hope so, was awesome to see him play.

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: brainsdotcom.7641

brainsdotcom.7641

Yes we are! Made a a vid with some of our first action this weekend, more to be expected over the week
All the <3

That is weak RP Paralda! Wait and see.

[RG] Guardian
Ex-Scnd

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

i want to see rg gvg vids again. ;3

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Tolgon.9842

Tolgon.9842

When the salmon is half cooked, you better smoke it properly.

RG

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Welcome back. RG got bored of Camelot Unchained or something?

Camelot Unchained is not released yet.

Elder Scrolls Online is garbage from what i have seen and heard.

Camelot unchained is atleast 2 years from an actual playable state. Alpha is supposedly mid this year. Also do you really want to trust mark jacobs again after he sold out his fans for a big fat check?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Welcome back. RG got bored of Camelot Unchained or something?

Camelot Unchained is not released yet.

Elder Scrolls Online is garbage from what i have seen and heard.

Camelot unchained is atleast 2 years from an actual playable state. Alpha is supposedly mid this year. Also do you really want to trust mark jacobs again after he sold out his fans for a big fat check?

I trust Mark Jacobs far more than any other MMO minded person I have ever met. Then again, I’ll readily admit I was a DAoC fanboy, as it was the best PvP game ever made.

You should check out the Camelot Unchained website and read the articles therein.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Spockime.1364

Spockime.1364

I’ve never played with or against you guys since I’m in NA T2, but welcome back to the game. May you and your guild kick some serious kitten.

Additionally, I wonder if this game is just the only decent pvp game right now. Seems like we have a revolving door of players, not meant in a negative way at all, but I wonder if or when someone will release another good pvp/realm v realm type game? If I’m not mistaken, people in this thread think ESO is crap.. I was kind of hoping it would be good!

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

Switch Axe 11111111111, switch GS 32111111, switch Axe 11111111, pop stability, 11111111

Awesome footage!

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

Unless they are back on an NA server, they aren’t really ‘back’ for the purposes of this forum. EU is EU.

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

mini.6018

Another possible inc soon can be Archeage but besides that and Camelot there is nothing really in sight as well as Arenanet getting some sense into their devs.Kinda of a grim period for pvpbros.

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Blackhat.4016

Blackhat.4016

Glad to see you guys are back. Too bad some of you had to leave my server for that though. Greetings from Riverside!

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

T2 and T3 seems to be where the majority of the NA GvG are held. I just wouldn’t transfer to SoS since 2 of the top NA guilds are there in EP and Agg.

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

T2 and T3 seems to be where the majority of the NA GvG are held. I just wouldn’t transfer to SoS since 2 of the top NA guilds are there in EP and Agg.

Agg just went to JQ, btw. They move pretty often.

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

ParaldaWind.4523

All the <3

That is weak RP Paralda! Wait and see.

Oh god, I’m terrified.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

i only know that they joined SFR a long time ago an ruined the whole Server Community.

i never faced them in a blob but in roaming i met some of them and they were not so good.

They are by far not the gods of wvw they are good in gvg yes, they dont care about the server they are playing on.

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

mini.6018

i only know that they joined SFR a long time ago an ruined the whole Server Community.

i never faced them in a blob but in roaming i met some of them and they were not so good.

They are by far not the gods of wvw they are good in gvg yes, they dont care about the server they are playing on.

How does a guild ruin a server community ?Sec let me grab the notebook/pen and popcorn.Seems like a cool storyworth writing down and pass to nephews.

(edited by mini.6018)

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Yay. Another hammers in red circles with tonics video. Sweet!

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Can’t wait for them to leave again.

Red Guard is back!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Unless they are back on an NA server, they aren’t really ‘back’ for the purposes of this forum. EU is EU.

What do you mean?

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]