Removed crafting stations and vendors.

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Added bankers to team starting areas in Eternal Battlegrounds, Alpine, and Desert borderlands.

What NPC’s you want?

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in WvW

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Its been over a month? what is so kitten hard about adding npcs into spawns of each area?

The bankers are at the old crafting stations, right where ANet said they would end up (and where the patch notes say they are located).

Were you expecting them to end up next to the TP or guild guys closer to spawn? I imagine the current implementation was easy — they didn’t have to move anything else around, whereas setting them up at spawn would have been somewhat more work.

Speaking for myself, I’m okay with that compromise. The NPCs at spawn aren’t all that close, so I’d rather walk a little farther and have the bankers now than to get a long walk (although shorter) and wait an extra month.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in WvW

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

They didn’t label the account banker on the map, perhaps he’s meant to be a secret to hold down ques, perhaps its an achievement if you find him. Either way, he’s at spawn.

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

in WvW

Posted by: Eval.2371

Eval.2371

Oh pardon my blondness. Missed that note in the patch notes. As hazy stated, they didnt update the map, so there was really no way of nothing! thanks!

[Cya] TC Roamer/Scout
I Play WvW to have fun. I don’t find it fun anymore. Therefore I don’t play.

in WvW

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Oh pardon my blondness. Missed that note in the patch notes. As hazy stated, they didnt update the map, so there was really no way of nothing! thanks!

Oh! Good point.

I didn’t even look at the map to see if they were marked. Usually, the icons are tied to the NPC’s service flag (so that if they move for some reason, the icon moves on the map). I knew that ANet planned on adding them back, so I went to check after the patch just in case they were there.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in WvW

Posted by: LoL NooBs.5076

LoL NooBs.5076

Excellent. Now I have to have the so-called """expansion""" and be in a guild to have quick access to crafting stations if I don’t wanna port to and from LA every 20 minutes.
I used to WvW until HoT elite specs kitten d whatever half-hearted attempt at balance there used to be. Not that it’s not times easier in PvE too if you play an elite spec.
Guild Hall access is restricted to HoT owners. Now I can’t even use crafting stations like any PvE player once could. Not in WvW BLs, not even in EotM. Only in LA. Like a free player. Never mind that I paid for the full game. And spent money on gems on top of that. And didn’t have a full year to enjoy GW2 until HoT kittened it up. But kitten my money, eh? No WvW, no PvE, don’t even wanna think about the state of PvP. What is there for me to do in your stupid game anymore? All the work spent on HoT was obviously thinking of ways to screw players. And after all this, you expect me to pay you now for that pathetic Patch?

According to my immature name I seem not a big loss for the community.

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Sorry to see them go, it was a really nice convenience to pop in there, craft whatever, then back out. Having to WP to town and back isn’t nearly as smooth.

Another QoL gone from the game.

Yes, but now you will spend RL $$$ to buy Captain’s Airship Pass for the same convenience. Right?

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Threather.9354

Threather.9354

Get new pc with SSD and enjoy max 10s loading times.
Crafting is cool but barely part of WvW. Sure you make foods and armors, but normally you back and forth to tp for that.
LA has enjoyable chat, i dont mind going there, but if you hate LA go to hoelbrak or something with shorter loadingscreens.
I dont want people crafting on my home bl, sure if they scout, but otherwise no thanks. For example i know a dude who used to spend hours each day on home bl making money with tp+crafting stations and there was 10 other people doing the same. Thx for queues mate.
I like wvw, you flip 2 camps and want to craft for it, ok cool, youre useful at 3 am for the server, but rest of the day that camp will flip within 2 mins to some real wvw player anyways.
They buffed ppk btw, you pve crafters with full zerk gear will just feed enemy campflippers points.

There i am aware I was rude but i think it was necessary to get you guys away from spending 30 min doing nothing for the server at spawn. We wvwers already have enough afks amongst ourselves

Diamond Rank Copyrights [CR]
EU Roamer, Dueler, Commander, Fighter, Scout

in WvW

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

Yes, but now you will spend RL $$$ to buy Captain’s Airship Pass for the same convenience. Right?

Unfortunately, those passes don’t have the one thing that made WvW convenient for crafting: you can’t use them go back to where you were.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Necro’ed. Close it. Please and thank you.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing