Request: Make WvW queue account-wide

in WvW

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

With multi-hour queues, I would really appreciate being able to level up an alt or do something meaningful on another character. Right now, switching to another character makes you leave the queue.

in WvW

Posted by: Triangulator.2867

Triangulator.2867

Nice suggestion. +1

in WvW

Posted by: Naz.2607

Naz.2607

+1
#Message Body length must at least be 15

Naz ©

in WvW

Posted by: Feyd Rautha.7298

Feyd Rautha.7298

Would you be willing to return to the login screen to start queuing for WvW?

!(wired)?(coffee++):(wired);

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Yes please! This would be a great feature.

in WvW

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

Agreed. frustrating when you need to switch characters and have to requeue.

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

in WvW

Posted by: Aloer.1790

Aloer.1790

The huge queues are here ‘cause of the PvE achievement hunters during he season. Normal queues aren’t that frustrating.
Even now, most of them already got what they wanted and queues went down (At least in my server) from 300+ in peak to around 80. Manageable.

In my honest opinion, there are much worse things to worry about in WvW. Stop picking on the little things that don’t really ruin your game experience and I’d much rather having ANet working on the things that do than on this. Oh noes you need to wait 15 minutes…
Have a cup of coffee, chat with your guildies, buy your GF flowers or take a shower while you wait.

Aloer ~ Elementalist
~ Seafarer’s Rest ~

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

With multi-hour queues, I would really appreciate being able to level up an alt or do something meaningful on another character. Right now, switching to another character makes you leave the queue.

+1 would make queues so much less annoying, even though we don’t have a lot here

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

The huge queues are here ‘cause of the PvE achievement hunters during he season. Normal queues aren’t that frustrating.
Even now, most of them already got what they wanted and queues went down (At least in my server) from 300+ in peak to around 80. Manageable.

In my honest opinion, there are much worse things to worry about in WvW. Stop picking on the little things that don’t really ruin your game experience and I’d much rather having ANet working on the things that do than on this. Oh noes you need to wait 15 minutes…
Have a cup of coffee, chat with your guildies, buy your GF flowers or take a shower while you wait.

Disagree completely. Queues are always there on reset nights unless you play on a low tier. This would be a good enhancement.

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Wait, aren’t you a fellow Quarrian? Beside reset night, when and where are these queues? There’s 1 person waiting to get in EB right now, that’s it. Though regardless, I’d love to see this quality of life change.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

I wont say it is needed. But I would not object

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

in WvW

Posted by: fedecane.6259

fedecane.6259

+1

/15characters

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

No account bound, but make reserved spot in wvw after you exit wvw for like 2-3 minutes.
This will not be applied on afk kicked players.
This will not be applied to players changing map.
Only on those logging of from wvw.

This way if you decide to relog, you wont need to go to queue. Relogging in fast, it an be done in 2-3 minutes and this period wont harm your server.

in WvW

Posted by: Xycore.2045

Xycore.2045

Really cool idea !