RoS-Arborstone-WSR

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid Storm.8097

Liquid Storm.8097

mm i think Ros can’t play in solo vs WS..
i reapeat: NICE ALLIANCE AR-ROS

Wsr ; Cause we ball so hard.

Screenshots: what the…? oO

Anyway, you can be sure RoS has no alliance with AR and probably never will have.

Staff elementalist @ [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks EU
http://fspsoul.enjin.com/

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Pechic.8406

Pechic.8406

Is funny now WSR crying here how they are being focused by RoS and ARS at the same time and when RoS is in ARS BL and wiping their stuff. Your people came and start wiping our camps so we do not have enough supply for fighting with ARS.

This topic is just troll fest.

Co founder of [LOOT] We Want Your Lootbags, Ruins of Surmia
Pechic – Engineer, WvW rank 870
Proud member of Ruins of Surmia from day 1, screw you bandwagoners we dont want you

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

Is funny now WSR crying here how they are being focused by RoS and ARS at the same time and when RoS is in ARS BL and wiping their stuff. Your people came and start wiping our camps so we do not have enough supply for fighting with ARS.

This topic is just troll fest.

I didn’t want to bring this up, but since Pechic have, might as well elaborate.

Does last week’s WSR taking lowland remind you guys of anything? No? Because I remember.

We had all our zerg, DEX, and GoA in AS bl and we looked at our map to see our Lowland red. We were attacking AS bl, not WSR. Did we accuse WSR of being in an alliance with AS? no, we didn’t. What was the result of taking lowlands you ask? we abandoned our plan to wipe out AS and went back to EB. Do I also need to remind you of the time you took our hills and did a mass /dance in it? I remember.

All those caps were done while we were in AS bl, not in WSR bl, and its obviously fair play, but it taught us a lesson of what we should focus on more, attacking the zergier server and get backstabbed by WSR, or securing easier points. This is a free for all, allying ourselves with any of you will be bad for us, and to be honest I don’t care if you believe us or not because its pretty obvious that the couple of ppl whining about an alliance are either mentally challenged or just trolling.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

(edited by itsmee.7536)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

By you guys logic:

answer my question: why only bordeland under attack are whitesideRoS?? i see now Ar are controlled by ar guilds, RoSWSR are controlled by roswsr guilds and WS RoS are attacked on left by Ar on right by RoSWSR.
mm i think RosWSR can’t play in solo vs WSRoS.. They needed the help of AS to actually take a tower.
i reapeat: NICE ALLIANCE AR-ROSWSR

Below related picture:
http://i47.tinypic.com/29xgef7.jpg
oh and 3 secs after SS was taken WSR was at hills with 3 golems ^^

/satire

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

Yeah, Ilesyt, I agree. I don’t know who threw the idea of alliances on WsR about you and AS, but I find that completely QQ. It’s not because we lose to you that you are hands in hands with AS, I’m sorry for the conspiracy theories you read over here.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: messiah.6158

messiah.6158

By you guys logic:

answer my question: why only bordeland under attack are whitesideRoS?? i see now Ar are controlled by ar guilds, RoSWSR are controlled by roswsr guilds and WS RoS are attacked on left by Ar on right by RoSWSR.
mm i think RosWSR can’t play in solo vs WSRoS.. They needed the help of AS to actually take a tower.
i reapeat: NICE ALLIANCE AR-ROSWSR

Below related picture:
http://i47.tinypic.com/29xgef7.jpg
oh and 3 secs after SS was taken WSR was at hills with 3 golems ^^

/satire

bla bla tonight same situation, we attack Ar & RoS run to help they’re lovely french friends but tonight WSR have kick you’re kitten kitten ^^

Next time remember to call you’re friends for attack us ^^

Iki Messiah -Mesmer- Commander -ASFP General Commander [Piken Square]

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

@messiah

I think its very safe to say you are one hurt WSR player that cant understand the simple logic behind tactics.. and your a commander too? kitten no wonder WSR aint doing very well i do feel sorry for you guys.. how can one person have such a high inpact on a server? i do not know.

In other news today is seems like Arborstone is picking up their game so goodjob to all of you people trying hard out there I may have to run the angry zerg more often because of that.. oh and one way to spot the angry zerg is when WPs magicly vanish from borderland keeps… keep an eye out peeps!

And about the screen shots.. i cba editing them.. so they will prob end up on the RoS fourms on the thred called “Wall of Shame”.

The Angry Commander

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

messiah.6158

hurt? naaaa tonight we was good in battle, i’m stop write in this 3d, i prefer battle see u in map

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

We wiped 2 waypoints of AS and 1 of yours (almost a second) and 2 of yours, and yet you STILL claim we have an alliance, dude talk about delusional…

Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Zeal.1376

Zeal.1376

I’ve now asked twice for the screenshots as proof of you saying WAR was asking for an alliance.

All differences between servers aside, I feel this is something you share with the involving party ( i.e.. the rest of WSR ).

I’d really like to have those screenshots guys, so that we may proper action as a server.

I’m sorry I had to miss WvW yesterday, I heard it was good ! Let’s have some more fun !

We Be Husslin/ Im A Husslah Baby/ El Husslar/ – We Be Chilling –

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Jarul.8635

Jarul.8635

Good times in Arbland last night, had good fun … pity about that kitten mesmer in the end :|

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Ravenous.2356

Ravenous.2356

I just wanted to thank all the WSR and AS players for some great fun and duels last night. I really enjoyed every single one of them and i hope you all feel the same way. ^^
It’s always cool to step away from classic WvW routine and compare our skills and builds against fellow players. So thank you for that and i hope we’ll have some more fun in the future as well.

Fluffy charr warrior with Twilight. ^^

P.S. If any guild fancies Guild vs. Guild or any other form of duels ( 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 etc ) , feel free to pm me anytime. ^^

Rythern Tearclaw, Charr Warrior
[Imp] – Impact Eu

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Liquid Storm.8097

Yeah it was fun. Although I’m still waiting for ANet to fix skill lag – fighting for Stonemist is nearly unplayable, especially when all three servers meet at lord room.

Far Shiverpeaks EU

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Whiteout.7935

Whiteout.7935

I’m sure the server cries whenever all three factions end up in the lord room.

Loudcrank
Commander
[GoA] Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Santus.3702

Santus.3702

Had some good fights yesterday evening in Arborstone border. Lots of zerging ofc, but I noticed some guilds are trying to act on their own now, staying away from the zerg. A guild tried to flank us in a camp. They failed but it’s a good start. After that their zerg stomped us but, who cares? Hopefully next week someone will pm me about this:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/LF-GvG-vs-Arborstone-WSR/first#post1802777

Good wvw.

Better to Reign in Hell, Than Serve in Heav’n.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Zeal.1376

And, as you could see yesterday, if our PvE guilds actually played WvW, WSR would actually be a force to be reckoned with. Sadly however, after they’ve taken 4 things they’re like ‘’ Ait, we won this matchup for our server -insert /joke drumroll here- ’’.

Oh well, it was fun for the 15 mins it lasted.
Kudos to the inner defence from RoS at hills btw – I tought AS had alot of arrow carts, I was mistaken -

As for those duels, I wanna try some when I’m sober and not laughing with Herb’s stoned face half the duel, too bad bay got attacked constantly.

(edited by Moderator)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

messiah.6158

I just wanted to thank all the WSR and AS players for some great fun and duels last night. I really enjoyed every single one of them and i hope you all feel the same way. ^^
It’s always cool to step away from classic WvW routine and compare our skills and builds against fellow players. So thank you for that and i hope we’ll have some more fun in the future as well.

Fluffy charr warrior with Twilight. ^^

P.S. If any guild fancies Guild vs. Guild or any other form of duels ( 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 etc ) , feel free to pm me anytime. ^^

Wait u’re warrior with twilight that fight close Anzalias?? loool i’ve hate u so much xD but yes, really good fight

by Iki Messiah Mesmer [OeG]

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Zeal.1376

WTF AS O_O They got T1 guild or smth? they had 2 groups of 20+ in our border and judging by the map, same in ROS

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Liquid Storm.8097

Apparently some guilds transferred from higher tier French servers to Arbor. Explains their numbers. What’s sad though is that they still keep running away, even though we are heavily outmanned.

Oh well. Thanx 4 teh lootz guyz!

Far Shiverpeaks EU

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Sandro.3694

Sandro.3694

Dungeon Gaming – http://getdungeon.com

(edited by Sandro.3694)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

dude there were 20 of you at hill inner, got in through superior rams on outer and you had superior rams at inner and when we got inside (10of us) all you LITERALLY jumped the wall outside and went to take camps.
We felt robbed of our lootbags!

Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Ilesyt.7084)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Liquid Storm.8097

Wow, you guys actually managed to get 4 full minutes of footage picking on random groups. Nice.

Now how about making one where we own your sorry be-hinds with groups half the size of yours? And try to break them into parts please, YouTube doesn’t let people upload 200+ minute videos.

Far Shiverpeaks EU

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Sandro.3694

Actually i have about 8hours of raw footage on both guardian/ranger view of pure ganking/pull/and lots of “oh my god they’re coming, run fools !” or like wednesday, 15min of butt-kicking in pangloss

But as you may know it’s boring to look at 2hours stream imo i prefer short video of pure montage FPS like

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Liquid Storm.8097

Actually i have about 8hours of raw footage on both guardian/ranger view of pure ganking/pull/and lots of “oh my god they’re coming, run fools !” or like wednesday, 15min of butt-kicking in pangloss

But as you may know it’s boring to look at 2hours stream imo i prefer short video of pure montage FPS like

I’m sure you do pumpkin. I don’t blame you, though – I’m sure it must be hard when your entire wvw-oriented guild transfers to a med populated server, hoping for an easy run, and still gets pounded like a kitten.

Far Shiverpeaks EU

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Sandro.3694

I’m sure you do pumpkin. I don’t blame you, though – I’m sure it must be hard when your entire wvw-oriented guild transfers to a med populated server, hoping for an easy run, and still gets pounded like a kitten.

Well if you are so sure about yourself ^^ can’t do anything about it, but i’m quite interested by your guild tag ? since i heard a lot of kittens from you, you must certainly run an overlord guild, which had definitively converted all AS peasant to slavery, with a group of most certainly 5 people ?

You know hate won’t solve any of your problem

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Fror.2163

Please put the video of Hills tonight. I saw a lot of NOM, you should have recorded it, didn’t you?

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Daemon.5486

Daemon.5486

Does arborstone want us to reimburse those 2 omega`s and the alphas they lost at bay?

Breaker of Alliances.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Liquid Storm.8097

…really guys? Are you freaking serious? NOM guild and RCT guild in a major zerg at bay and you barely even scratch our walls? First I thought hmm, maybe this is just a cover up for something, they can’t be that stupid… but after we took half of your BL while you were using your cute little portals behind our backs to try and flank us and always failed miserably at it, it was really saddening. Perhaps it would be better for you people to just stay in PvE? You know… do dungeons and stuff? It’s quite fun, actually.

But yeah, eventually Arborstone will advance through the tiers exclusively due to their sheer numbers. Today we were informed of 2 huge zergs at EB, 1 zerg at RoS BL and another big one at WSR at the same time. Too bad they all start running away after you down 3-5 of them, though.

Attachments:

Far Shiverpeaks EU

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Alcyon.7098

Alcyon.7098

Too bad last posts are just trolling. We could have a nice chat between the 3 servers but some peoples are so childish….

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Sandro.3694

Yayyyyyyy !! i won ! give me my trophy

Btw liquid-storm from the position of your screenshot and my supposition of who you might be, you got facerolled yesterday night no ?

Sorry guys to have mobilized at least 80 Surmia on your HM, for our training session

Special grand-prize for the RoS player’s which were constantly trying to put an arrow cart beneath the tower (THS, TF guild ? doesn’t remember), you guys were a constant pain in the kitten from the beginning of the evening to the end, well played !!

Good defense also, easy considering the T3 and the huge mass of players defending, but still goodgame, our plan didn’t go the way it was organized, still we had a great night of fights, tears and laughs, and for that i will thanks RoS.

@liquid-storm btw stop saying we are zerging :/ plz you know it’s not true so stop whining all the time…

(edited by Sandro.3694)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Liquid Storm.8097

@ Fror: Agreed.

[15 characters minimum zomg]

Far Shiverpeaks EU

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Liquid Storm.8097

Btw liquid-storm from the position of your screenshot and my supposition of who you might be, you got facerolled yesterday night no ?

Sorry guys to have mobilized at least 80 Surmia on your HM, for our training session

Special grand-prize for the RoS player’s which were constantly trying to put an arrow cart beneath the tower (THS, TF guild ? doesn’t remember), you guys were a constant pain in the kitten from the beginning of the evening to the end, well played !!

Actually, despite your desperate attempts at flanking with mesmer ports, you weren’t even able to down me. Nice try with knockdowns and fears tho, had a good laugh.

EDIT:

@liquid-storm btw stop saying we are zerging :/ plz you know it’s not true so stop whining all the time…

Ofc, it always just so happens that you get to be in the middle of a huge kitten group, right? Come on man, at least have the balls to confess. If there were no human shields around you which our players were focusing on, your whole group would’ve been wiped in less than a minute. WvW is all about numbers 99 % of the time, so bragging with videos really makes you look like a newbie to the mode.

Far Shiverpeaks EU

(edited by Liquid Storm.8097)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Sandro.3694

Actually, despite your desperate attempts at flanking with mesmer ports, you weren’t even able to down me. Nice try with knockdowns and fears tho, had a good laugh.

Bouhou :‘( you just hurted my little heart, well can’t really say the same about you guys, since you don’t make any attempts at all… the “omg omg, everyone pack, let’s form a mega zerg and rush the hell outta them” was indeed the strategy of the year on GW2…

And why so much hate on your post ?

(edited by Sandro.3694)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

AS isn’t ZERGING ?!
Not even a little kid will believe that and no, there weren’t “80” Surmian in our bl, We had no queue in our bl and that’s counting the 10ish bots in the water. There were around 30 Surmians in our, at one time 50, but we split the 20 to take your keeps ^^
Oh and there were around 50-60 AS atleast, if that’s not a zerg then I don’t know…
20-30 EO zerg, then the 20-30 NOM zerg and then the 10-15 RCT’s and not counting the pugs…

Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Sandro.3694

Well i won’t give you the details on how AS organized the prime-time, but i see definitively hate inside your eyes :/ keep up the rage/flame on the battlefield kudos

Edit: btw since you like to smal-talk and give lessons to everybody, how could you explain the RoS spy we’ve found on AS, following AS commanders to tell you guys on vocal where we are ? :/

(edited by Sandro.3694)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Liquid Storm.8097

That’s Greek to me.

Far Shiverpeaks EU

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Well i won’t give you the details on how AS organized the prime-time, but i see definitively hate inside your eyes :/ keep up the rage/flame on the battlefield kudos

Edit: btw since you like to smal-talk and give lessons to everybody, how could you explain the RoS spy we’ve found on AS, following AS commanders to tell you guys on vocal where we are ? :/

So a pug is a spy to you ? -_-

Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Fror.2163

Proof? Because I’m not on either AS or RoS and I’m currently laughing about that.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Hylert.2314

Hylert.2314

Nice picture Liquid storm, I’m in the middle of the fun fight we had there

<<Miranda Saxon, Guardian>>
<< Gwenyth Saxon, Elementalist>>
DeX on RoS

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

u found out about our grand scheme huh. Yes we have a group of spies in every single server, including tier1 servers. In fact, we have around 20 in vabbi and fow, and that’s like all their wvw population, so technically T9 is blacktide vs Surmia spies who like mass dueling.

Also, we have an operator to organize the information because having 300 spies in one teamspeak is no easy feat, we obviously have to filter the more important information than the rest.

Btw if you see ANY player who is not part of your guild, and follows the commander, you should know he is a spy from us. Be especially aware of those who don’t reply back to you when you talk to them. THEY MUST BE SPIES. I also wouldn’t give too much information in Teamspeak if I was you, because we also have ears there. In fact, I highly advice you to only communicate in whispers. yea, that shall do it.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

Btw.. its not spys we have following your zergs.. we just open our maps and look for the MASSIVE orange fight marker where you have your 50 man zerg trust me its hard to miss.. also when ever your zergs move you have a massive train of people trying to keep up.. so we just following the slow derplings all the way up to the commander and kill them

The Angry Commander

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: PhoenixDown.2034

PhoenixDown.2034

This thread is just too heated everyone. Chill pills all around.

Clearly we have a lot of dedicated players on the three servers with varying viewpoints who are all trying to put across their point – the scores are what the scores are and nobody can argue this match up hasn’t been a lot of fun. Fun; which at the end of the day is why any of us are here and not to throw words at each other. Save the fighting for the WvW maps!

“To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy.”
? Sun Tzu, The Art of War

So I’m off to lie dead on the ground, don’t know about the rest of you.

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Wryog.5073

Wryog.5073

Aaand the week just started. WSR already outmanned with no commanders.

Wryog [WBC] – elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

RoS also outmanned pretty much everywhere and no commander online…
Oh wait it’s not prime time yet.

Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Wryog.5073

Yeah. I see how outmanned you are.
Only you aren’t with an outmanned buff in EB. Even AS has the buff right now. Stop lying to yourselves about numbers.

Gunnar’s Hold

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Learn sarcasm, kthxbai

Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Wryog.5073

You still have a commander and more numbers :P

Gunnar’s Hold

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Wryog.5073

Crying? No, I’m just pointing out that you were wrong when you said we were more or as many as you. We’re more only on the weekend when everyone is free.
Oh, happy that you got our EB keep now vs a bunch of outmanned defenders while still using golems?

Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Wryog.5073)

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

You took back your bay using as many golems as there were defenders -_-
I don’t think WSR has the right to condemn us on our golem use :p

Ruins of Surmia

RoS-Arborstone-WSR

in WvW

messiah.6158

loool nice focused RoS+Arbostone vs Whiteside in EB. Very good alliace server German+France lol xD