Ruins of Surmia-Dzagonur-Ring Of Fire 05/03

in WvW

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Well finaly found an good Guild from Ruins

Salute to pZ! You are good, have guts and mean Necros everything an enemy needs ^^

Ps: I really can’t remember your full Guildname since it is quite complicated for my language roots to remember ^^

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: alkalone.5798

alkalone.5798

haha x)
BNF are so funny.
In our guilds, when we find some of yours, our BotMusic plays your music, and we focus BNF’s people. You are so bad, BNF is a farm’s spot

[MoS] Alkalone | Vizunah Square

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Everybody is entitled to their own Opinion. And i will only call a Guild good if all players or most players from that Guild seem good to me, i don’t care about their Zergskills or tactics since that doesn’t concern my playstyle.

If you want you can do a 5v5 against us?
For more we doen’t have enough people. But maybe you enjoy more attacking single Spectators with a bunch of people that watched the same GvG as you and kill them? Sad to say that you can’t be happy that a Guild from your Server got praised. No you need to make it clear that you are important too ^^

And ofcourse we are a farmspot for a 15+ Zerg since we are running with 3-6 ppl Groups, i don’t have any Problem with that, just is a part of roaming.

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

The easiest thing to do in Ros vs … posts is to completely ignore everything Illyest says since its either twisted truths or him bragging about things other guilds have accomplished for his server.
I mean he’s still here boasting about taking a keep off a server that has about a third of the WvW population they have (yet still can’t get out of the tier).

Was a fun week, despite being the small fish in this matchup it has been more enjoyable then I had expected. Thanks to all for the fights.

EDIT: And calling BNF a farmspot is a bit stupid since I’m pretty sure NOM wouldn’t stand a chance against them on even numbers. From my experience BNF is one of the better roaming guilds I have encountered next to SOE and Imp from Gunnar’s Hold.

in WvW

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

I agree with Krosan BNF is awesome.
One of the better guilds i have encountered for their size:)

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

I like and respect BNF, and have watched some of their videos even BEFORE facing them, but still, implying that all our guilds are bad except for one is uncalled for. Yes, you’re entitled to your opinion, but I don’t think you should use it to insult others. You could’ve just complimented pZ…

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

(edited by itsmee.7536)

in WvW

Posted by: Victim.3016

Victim.3016

OMFG VoTF WENT TO RING OF FIRE?!

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

haha x)
BNF are so funny.
In our guilds, when we find some of yours, our BotMusic plays your music, and we focus BNF’s people. You are so bad, BNF is a farm’s spot

=\ Really sad what you say there….
If anything BNF is a farmspot, and to me one of the respected and fun guilds there is on Drag.

VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Forestiza.5107

Forestiza.5107

Anyways, you had fun in our bl, and we had fun in your bl. Nothing is wrong with either party, so keep having fun, and no need to call each other names.

You’re right, no offense meant, couldn’t pass up on a high ball though

Good that we’re making friends xD

Of course, of course. Visit one of our upgraded keeps anytime. I won’t shoot cannons at you guys… promise.

Good luck with seeing me, you won’t even, see me coming!

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Post was meant to be provacative Itsmee ^^ Also calling one Guild good doesn’t mean the others are bad simply not good there is a big difference. I would also not call BNF good as a Guild since we have many players that are not good :p

I’m quite aware that Ruins has many good Players. Guilds are hard to measure to be honest. A more fitting way would maybe that so far pZ seems to be the best small Guild i encountered so far from Ruins.
But well with people like Illyest and some NOM guys it is really hard to not provoke you and i guess you can even understand that perfectly (also i’m aware that those are only loud Voices and not Surma but still…).

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

I am rly sad Nom wont do a 5 BNF vs 8-10 of Nom against us …..
hm…… skillfree but nom

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in WvW

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

Hello you forum people, I am representing Flare[FIRE], a lot of you may know me as the awesome fabulous mesmer. But this post is not about me, I am here to shout out to all of you ROF and Dzagnor guilds as we of FIRE are looking for a GVG (Guild Vs Guild), we have been GvGless for decades now and it makes us all super sad. So ROF and Dza spread the message to your guilds, FIRE is looking for YOU!! points finger. If you and your guild are interested in a GvG whisper or message me in game, my name will be displayed below, and if you can’t see it, the name is Mesmer Mukuro. Thank you for taking your time to read this message, and may the force be with you. =) waves

We will also have roast pig for the after party!

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

(edited by flameinabox.8913)

in WvW

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

We had a lot of fun on Dzag borderland today. But, like 15 minuts prior to Dzag golem rush on Bay, this happened. I really hope that it was a coincidence and it was only a moron in RoF doing this (it never happened to me before tho)

Also, is [Hot] guild new to Dzagonur? We fought them a lot today (some fights we won, more often we gave away lootbags ) but I don’t remember them from our previous matchups.

Attachments:

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by pejot.4806)

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Hot is not new. It is the home of the famous shortex :p

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

not new in this matchup, but i’m pretty sure they’re new to Dzag.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Moghwar.8706

Moghwar.8706

not new in this matchup, but i’m pretty sure they’re new to Dzag.

Nope, neither new to Dzag nor new to this matchup. [Hot] was a small-scale guild a few weeks ago, now me and a lot of others joined to do some really organized fighting. Almost everyone of us is playing on Dzag for some month now ;-).

As was already said, Shortex (one of our more well-known commanders) set up this project to deal with guilds like [RiOT], [VcY] etc. I’d say we’ve done quite good this reset night. Our numbers are growing slowly, so you’ll see us more often from now on.

Edit: @flameinabox – not sure if anyone else from [Hot] read your post, but I’ll try and settle some GvG. Might be tomorrow or even monday, but I’ll contact you for sure.

[dw] Guardian | Raidlead

(edited by Moghwar.8706)

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

ok because before last week, i never saw Hot before.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Moghwar.8706

Most of us only represent [Hot] on our raid events. So if you’re not around at those times, you won’t see many of us.

[dw] Guardian | Raidlead

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

You guys still owe us a gvg

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Moghwar.8706

As far as i know you cancelled the last one, just to siege our BL hill with 20+ ;-). I won’t be ingame today, so in case the other officers/Shortex isn’t reading here, you’ll hear from me tomorrow or on monday.

[dw] Guardian | Raidlead

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Everybody is entitled to their own Opinion. And i will only call a Guild good if all players or most players from that Guild seem good to me, i don’t care about their Zergskills or tactics since that doesn’t concern my playstyle.

If you want you can do a 5v5 against us?
For more we doen’t have enough people. But maybe you enjoy more attacking single Spectators with a bunch of people that watched the same GvG as you and kill them? Sad to say that you can’t be happy that a Guild from your Server got praised. No you need to make it clear that you are important too ^^

And ofcourse we are a farmspot for a 15+ Zerg since we are running with 3-6 ppl Groups, i don’t have any Problem with that, just is a part of roaming.

Jathres you have to keep in mind WvW is designed for zerging, everything and I mean EVERYTHING encourages zerging. You run a nice and organised group most of the time, but it’s not hard to roflstomp 10 randoms with 5 organised people that sit on teamspeak and res up properly etc (because those randoms won’t res up). The reason you don’t encounter any small scale guilds on RoS is quite simple, there are none.

You could get “lucky” running into me and Kyll who always roam solo, but then again, I wouldn’t be bothered to fight 5 of you because if we down one, we will get AoE’d to hell or never get a stomp done, that’s why we don’t even bother tbh. I’ve killed plenty of BNF players but like you said.. there are a few derps in it, when I see your group of +5, I’m not even going to bother.

Did DZ a huge favor though yesterday.. kept killing all RoF leaving their zone, ended up 2v15 there because we simply killed so many people for an hour straight, no one got out alive unless they took another way of course.

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

As far as i know you cancelled the last one, just to siege our BL hill with 20+ ;-). I won’t be ingame today, so in case the other officers/Shortex isn’t reading here, you’ll hear from me tomorrow or on monday.

The first gvg was cancelled because you had a server or guild meeting. You asked us to do it after that but the time was to late for most of our guys.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Sure it is mostly Zerg. I can’t comprehend what would be a good Zerg guild or not since i don’t Zerg(expect sometimes to leech a bit) and have really no understanding of this type of gameplay, nor do i wish to have it :p
And yes Surmia seems to have few to none small scale activity, atleast compared with other Servers i’ve met so far. Thats why i praised pZ because they were runnung around with 3-4 ppl from their Guild and fought. Good Solo roamers has every Server.

Our poor Staff ele was sad atleast always main Attention on her, but well since she is a women she probably really loved it ^^

The PWNY char engi is quite good it seems

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

Well I haven’t been in contact with them, but FA players are really good in small numbers although they don’t run together much iirc.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

He ran away from my little cute mesmer Just wanted to show him my new greatsword i bought today.

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Sure it is mostly Zerg. I can’t comprehend what would be a good Zerg guild or not since i don’t Zerg(expect sometimes to leech a bit) and have really no understanding of this type of gameplay, nor do i wish to have it :p
And yes Surmia seems to have few to none small scale activity, atleast compared with other Servers i’ve met so far. Thats why i praised pZ because they were runnung around with 3-4 ppl from their Guild and fought. Good Solo roamers has every Server.

Our poor Staff ele was sad atleast always main Attention on her, but well since she is a women she probably really loved it ^^

hmmm… atm I have a lot of rl stuff going on and not running with the guild much. So I have been running a lot solo on the map to do my dailies but the other day, I was in a small group of 3 RiOT and we killed quite a few BNF on your bl. The day before, I had a few battles with a rather persistant asuran thief while solo capping the orchard camp which I can’t be 100% sure, but I thought they were BNF (I am the sylvari mesmer… if the thief in question wants to reveal which guild they belong to).

Any case, I did not want to talk about BNF so much as to point out that there is still quite a few small groups on RoS as well as solo play. And even the bigger guilds like VcY and RiOT have small group and solo players.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Referring to our little encounter earlier? :P Couldn’t do much lol, like I said.. I can easily take on 1v5 but not if they are well organised, the squishy ele was the only one I was able to down and stomp fast enough to get a kill, you ran with 2 mesmers and 2 guardians I think… tough targets with good burst, pulls, dazes, stuns.. I had virtually no chance, except on the ele. Tell her I’m sorry.

I did get more kills on you guys when the main focus wasn’t just me though, near ruins where a couple of you died. :P

I wish WvW wasn’t as zergy as it is as well, mainly because my pc is quite crappy, that’s why I play thief mostly because I’m not part of the zerg that way. :P I do the stalking and reporting.

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

in WvW

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

I’m from RoF and I only need those poi/vistas in Dzag borderlands. Been trying to take them for 10+ weeks.

Give a hand please.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Malkithe.2084

Malkithe.2084

I’m from RoF and I only need those poi/vistas in Dzag borderlands. Been trying to take them for 10+ weeks.

Give a hand please.

You’ve said it on this topic, you’ve said it on the other topic, you’ve made your OWN topic about it. How about you deal with it now. We’ve heard it all before. You can either put some effort in and get organised to take the places, or just wait until Anet bring in something to change it, which they said they are working on after over 9000 other topics about this.

Co-leader of Flare [FIRE]

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Never mind the Fact that RoF won their Bracket and moved up. There should have been some good chances to get those Vistas in that Week i guess ^^.

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Jathres.7236

NaZ got better as a Zerging force
Still remember you from various old matchups and you improved alot compared to then. So keep at it !

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Talon Silverhawk.5964

Talon Silverhawk.5964

I can’t believe how much Dzagonur been attacking Ros and yet Ros don’t seem to do a lot to attack them back, other then to get back what they lost or on EB.
I seen Dzagonur take Ros garrsion and keep’s but don’t seem to turn that around and attack Dzagonur Garrsion back. Yet when Ros do go to Dzag BL, it’s to take a tower or 2 but can’t hold it for long.

3 weeks ago it was: (26-03 May)
Ros 1.410.535
Dzag 1.270.456
Rof 1.237.035

now
Ros 1.374.685
Dzag 1.319.300
Rof 1.222.085

That’s mean’s Ros lost 48.844. Dzag gain 35.850 and Rof lost 14.958.
So them 8 guilds that join Ros server have they left or something? and have they now join Dzag?. Because I see more Dzag then they had a few weeks ago and less Ros then a few week’s ago.

As for Rof we all know it’s down to Low pop on wvw.

Still not forgot the 40+ Dzag who attack Rof Garrsion while 5 try to defended and as I was told by someone in Ros about the same number 40+ attack sm. Both attacks where at around same time. That work’s out to be over 80 easy and that was in early hour’s of the morning . Mind you I have seen a lot of 40+ Dzag attacking .

Wont be long before Dzag go up to tier 6 and Underworld come down.
Mind you Rof will go down to tier 8 as Gunner’s hold come up.

Ros with there old friend’s Gunner’s Hold fighting Dzagonur. now that could be fun.

It was only about 4 week’s ago (20-26 April) that Dzagonur was down in Tier 8.

Dzagonur did defended good at hill’s with lot’s of siege to help them. Took 2 to 3 hours to remove Dzag. Must of cost a lot with all that siege they had. They seem to have a lot of money to spend.

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

First of all we attack Dzagonur all the time and we take their keeps many times too.

So don’t think we don’t, we took their more times than they took ours.

Secondly: VoTF left (we don’t mind because we knew they would) and another half of the people who remain are inactive due to irl stuff, we’re literally fighting with half the people we had 2 weeks ago.

Thirdly: EVERY time we start to focus on Dzag, RoF will become opportunistic and attack our things, especially NaZ and TaG, they tend to come to our bl and golem rush Cragtop or other keeps just for the fun of it, so if you see retaliation attacks on RoF bl, you know who to blame ^^

Or like yesterday when we took garrison and hills and you guys were attacking bay south, we decided to help out and attack bay north, but instead you guys pulled back and attacked all green items instead.
Sure all is fair in love and war but then don’t mind if do some retaliation in your bl instead because you’re annoying.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

Quite a few Ros guilds are having a break or trying other games, mainly due to the ac changes, but i doubt that is unique to Ros. Anet really need to sort that put, wvwvw pops seam to be crashing across the board due to those changes.

Dz does seam very active this week, but then it was a holiday there I understand so that may account for some of it. Rof are still fighting, had a really great 3way in Dz keep on eb last night. Both Ros and Rof breached the walls from separate directions, then proceeded to slaughter each other in the lords area before Ros, through some adroit use of acs on the inner wall, managed to get a cap off.

Some of the most fun i’ve had in wvwvw in ages. Dz, though they lost their keep, put up a great defense, despite being attacked on both sides they managed to push us out several times, but eventutally their lack of supply prevented them from repairing walls or building defensive seige.

Thanks to all involved, a really great battle.

in WvW

pejot.4806

RoF will become opportunistic and attack our things, especially NaZ and TaG, they tend to come to our bl and golem rush Cragtop or other keeps just for the fun of it

We didn’t golem rush Crag, it were plain old superior rams, just saying

You are also right that we want fun from WvW, that’s why we try to split from zerg and move to other BL to cause mess there whenever we can.

And no point in starting the old focusing talk, that’s how 3-way battle works, everyone is doubleteamed at some point.

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Yes you did, I saw the golems with my own eyes -_-
Several times you or NaZ would golem rush Cragtop…

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

pejot.4806

If it was on Saturday, then I wasn’t online, I was talking about our attack during prevoius matchup (I think Wednesday or Thursday). And I’m not speaking of NaZ, but just of TaG

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

I’m talking in general, not just this week but also last week, you guys did atleast 3 golem rushes on cragtop, 2 we stopped and 1 that succeeded cause we were too busy with a 60 man dzago blob on outer south bay wall.

Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Shamzi.5084

Shamzi.5084

Shout out to Dzag defenders of RoF Hills yesterday
Took us over 2 hours to capture it back. Some fun & intense battles going on right now which makes you feel like you really earned that victory

LoSTnoMaD – lvl 80 Ranger
[TaG] Member
Ring of Fire

in WvW

Posted by: Talon Silverhawk.5964

Talon Silverhawk.5964

Sure all is fair in love and war but then don’t mind if do some retaliation in your bl instead because you’re annoying.

Yep agree.
We happen to pick to taking SM (when both of you was fighting at Ros bay and Garrsion) with about 10 players. I was on ROS BL at the time to keep a eye on when you done and kick Dzag off.
I was chatting to a ROS player who happen to say we on ROF are annoying and also annoying because we was not doing a lot to stop Dzag. A bit hard to stop a tank when out numbered but we give it a try and are commanders do a good job of working miracles.
We maybe going down a tier next week but we will come back strong or die having fun.

Don’t matter if one lose as long as one have fun.

Good luck to you Ilesyt for next week reset as I am sure GH will do all they can to stay up and maybe it be Dzag to go down again soon lol

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Thx for those RoS players taking DZ gari yesterday evening. It was easy job to take DZ bay with no defenders.

in WvW

Posted by: doc phil.8015

doc phil.8015

It still seems kind of strange that RoF and RoS congratulate each other on taking our keep at EB.2 and a half hours of going at us from 2 sides plus taking every camp and tower and you still had problems taking it. It was a lot of fun getting your loot and having an epic battle but we were kind of kitten that both of you had to go at us like that. We should probably take it as a compliment, but it is annoying that RoF hits us in the back every time we have a good battle with RoS.still it was a nice fight and thats what wvw is for.plus i earned like 4g just fighting for that keep.and i have to admit we probably earned it since we made both of you kinda angry since thursday.so keep up the good fights.Even if I sound a bit kitten , I enjoy those kind of fights.

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Hey doc phil dont take it so serious. On RoF we can see every day Ros and DZ zerg moving on their side of map taking everything. And when they meet at godslore they dont fight,just wp out.
Dont forget it is 3-sided battle. So backstabbing while you are busy elswhere, or even joining some battle, is highly recommended. Ros do the same. DZ do the same.

And also yesterday, me and my team were taking camps on RoF bl, and there was DZ group doing the same on the other side of map. But there were some great fights when we meet on one camp.

in WvW

Posted by: doc phil.8015

doc phil.8015

It’s fine. As I said I like battles like that and I know this happens a lot and to everyone. We were just a bit annoyed last night. You also took our keep from RoS last night if I remember correctly.
It was more like we got from euphoria to being …. what the f just happened. We managed to be in front of Surmia and then we were fighting not to get close to 0 points.I understand RoF though, it is not easy to be the server with the smallest amount of Wvw players and you’re still doing pretty good I’d say.

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

(edited by doc phil.8015)

in WvW

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

It still seems kind of strange that RoF and RoS congratulate each other on taking our keep at EB.2 and a half hours of going at us from 2 sides plus taking every camp and tower and you still had problems taking it. It was a lot of fun getting your loot and having an epic battle but we were kind of kitten that both of you had to go at us like that. We should probably take it as a compliment, but it is annoying that RoF hits us in the back every time we have a good battle with RoS.still it was a nice fight and thats what wvw is for.plus i earned like 4g just fighting for that keep.and i have to admit we probably earned it since we made both of you kinda angry since thursday.so keep up the good fights.Even if I sound a bit kitten , I enjoy those kind of fights.

Well….you did kind of night cap…but it was not planned. We in RoS just saw an opportunity to try to ninja cap your keep from RoF, took longer than expected as we ended up fighting RoF for the capture circle!

Great fight, would not have minded losing that one, it was fun taking part, but our tenacity won in the end (that and a couple of sneaky arrow carts on the inner wall behind the lords room!).

Most fun I’ve had in WvWvW in a while.

Then once we won the keep, no one could be bothered to defend it much, so we let RoF move in for a bit :P

in WvW

Posted by: judge.8754

judge.8754

Yes you did, I saw the golems with my own eyes -_-
Several times you or NaZ would golem rush Cragtop…

We were on Cragtop on saturday, but only rams were used for that one. And ofcourse trebs for knocking on the garrison door to see if you people were home.

If you see golems and a guild TaG team you probably have to worry on other things then Cragtop and i don’t mean just camps!

Yesterday i was totally glad operation Fort Knox (RoF Hills fully upgraded & full of supplies & loooaded with siege) was a succes. That retake wasn’t easy.

Mesmers Are Evil / Miss Judge WvW junky
Playing A Game [TaG]
Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Suspicious Nija.6790

Suspicious Nija.6790

If you see golems and a guild TaG team you probably have to worry on other things then Cragtop and i don’t mean just camps!

Quaggan nodes? but they are useless :s

Dreamland of Cookies [mmmh]
Never let facts interfere with your opinion.
R.I.P. Liquid World Experience

in WvW

Jathres.7236

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

Now i want to do a quaggan rush… can`t resist !

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

in WvW

Posted by: Meatsneeze.3980

Meatsneeze.3980

Where is your nightcrew at, had to fight doors all night?

Attachments:

Meatsneeze [RiOT] Commander FSP

(edited by Meatsneeze.3980)