SBI-JQ-Blackgate-10/26 New and Improved.

in WvW

Posted by: buzzkapow.8465

buzzkapow.8465

so funny to watch BG’s attitude change. Now they’re complaining that their own “tactics” have been used against them. bahahahahahahaha

GJ again this week SBI. I hope you guys continue to do well, and the bandwagonners avoid you. JQ, wtf happened? I’m a little shocked by the performance this week, although it could be attributed to many things. GL to you guys too. BG, GL in next weeks’ matchup. Hopefully less trash talking, more fighting.

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

“I saw alot of JQ/SBI teamwork last night, it was quite sad actually. Once SBI finally wrestled away Stonemist from us; this after we basically held off both them and JQ, I started trebbing SM from Blackgate Overlook.”

That wasn’t teamwork, stop being so paranoid. BG just took SM, meaning that its defenses were non existent. BOTH SBI and JQ started to attack it at the same time. Once we got to the inner courtyard, we saw SBI attacking BG people, so we sat back and watched, waiting for out moment. Then SBI ran away back west. JQ then pushed the lords room and levels above to the point that BG was basically beaten. Then SBI having sat building up their forces in the west, rushed in and took out the beaten remains of both.

It was strategy, stop making excuses for losing. You got beat fair and square.

in WvW

Posted by: rhonyn.6810

rhonyn.6810

I don’t understand all the QQ about 2 v 1’s……that’s the nature of the game design. What do people expect?…. the 3rd server to twiddle their thumbs while another fight is going on….or to say “ok guys we need to alternate between who we attack so as to not hurt any feelings”. Fights on multiple fronts are good…..as it counters the lets all just make one uber zerg swarm at one spot in the map and roll around the map together hitting the “1” key. Adds another level of strategy….over commit to one map point and you will likely pay for it in another.

in WvW

Posted by: lady lisz.7849

lady lisz.7849

Awesome win SbI!!! JQ peeps you guys are our very first rival and still is imo and there is a reason behind that you guys are strong… whatever happened this wk on your side, im sure it’ll be different this week, keep fighting!!! And to BG players that played their hearts out, great fights out there and great tenacity you did crush our morale at one point.
But most of all have to thank the few that called us SBCry and a WM player an orb hacker sure did backfire great wouldnt you say, you just got done pissed our koreans so bad and you got what you deserved, end of story… (",)
Time for Round # 2

Truth and Knowledge are two different things
-Scholar Krasso-

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

But most of all have to thank the few that called us SBCry and a WM player an orb hacker sure did backfire great wouldnt you say, you just got done pissed our koreans so bad and you got what you deserved, end of story… (",)
Time for Round # 2

I think this was a LOT of the reason we beat them so badly there… you don’t want to anger WM… Last night they logged in and said “Captain! lets turn map blue!” then started spamming the Korean text.. it went down hill for BG after that <3

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Posted by: aopGodfather.1825

aopGodfather.1825

@ buzzkapow.8465
I don’t think anyone at BG has really changed their attitude. You may be mixing up the different folks from BG who came on here to say what fun this week has been with the ones who were trash talking at the beginning. Please don’t combine the two. The majority, like myself, will tell you this has been an excellent week of fighting.

rhonyn.6810
I think you are not understanding the 2v1 being discussed. Just based off of your post. Fighting on multiple fronts is good for the 2 other servers not fighting each other but not the one being double teamed. I just wanted to clear up your comments because in the cases most have talked about it has been JQ and SBI fighting against BG only and not each other. It is pretty intense to fight on two fronts, but also stops you from really making any headway. Just wanted to make that distinction.

(edited by aopGodfather.1825)

in WvW

Posted by: sinister.9216

sinister.9216

This was a strange week for WvW. I know that all 3 servers probably were missing a bunch of players due to the storms/power outages on the east coast. There are definitely a lot of players I normally see that havent been around this week, same goes for a few of our usual commanders, all EST players. Halloween didnt help much, I know a lot of people that werent able to play due to parties/taking kids out trick or treating.

I do appreciate the fact that you attribute your win to the Korean players. You all will probably always win due to oceanic coverage, unless another server gets a large influx of oceanic players that can match up. I know Blackgate has 1 large oceanic guild, but not enough players to cover all 4 maps. Lets be honest here, most of the fights in the morning/afternoon/primetime could go either way (and they have, if the score is any proof). But I dont see any server being able to match up with the SBI-overnight zerg.

SBI – I salute you all and look forward to another week of challenging fights. Blackgate lost a few bandwagoners this week. What that means is the people left are the core of the server, the real fighters. Keep that edge you have sharp, dont lose your focus or let your guard down for a second. We aren’t fighting for 2nd or 3rd. We’re coming for the #1 spot.

Tywin Onassis – 80 Necro Mez Yar – 40ish Mesmer
Uri Nightshade – 50ish Thief
Sarugaki Hiyori – 80 Warrior – Blackgate [FEAR]

in WvW

Posted by: lady lisz.7849

lady lisz.7849

THEN:
Clever.7918
Even if there was a hacker it doesnt account for 2 severs getting stomped by BG.

kefro.9312
SBI and JQ were doing 1vs2 but it was not working because Blackgate can handle 1vs2 and now they are fight each other so they dont drop tier 2, such a funny week.
Haters gonna hateā€¦

BMW.2951
Wait. Who is still in the lead vs the #1 and #2 server?
Oh thats right. Beastgate is… Good day
Character- [KnT] Masta Yodaa
Server- Beastgate

kefro.9312
The 2 weaker servers alied vs BlackGate and we still holding them IM LOVING IT, i guess JQ will be out this week to tier 2 what will you do after that?

NOW:
SKuDDer.1860
Well it is easy to take the lead when JQ avoids attacking you :P Personally I enjoy the 2-to-1 odds. You would think by now JQ would learn you always screw them over in the end.

… and other 2v1 reasons, everyone here have read

Truth and Knowledge are two different things
-Scholar Krasso-

in WvW

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Hello, this is Mayoken , commander of [CaLM] on SBI. I’ve read the last few pages and some of what I have been reading is the same nonsense you will find in these sort of posts by an insignificant representation of the general SBI mentality. When Before The Storm is in WvW with Cosian from SENT , or Jedbacca from SF, or Cohh from CRNG, or Culebra from UDL, we do take advantage of every opportunity we can attain in WvW to gain the upper hand.

If you think for a second that we do not double team intentionally then you are wrong.
As long as SBI is not cheating all tactics are valid.

When I see a BG Keep being attacked by JQ in the South, I’m going to push my guild in from the north to minimize the defenses BG has for its keep or to block reinforcements. These are all valid tactics and the commanders behind them are using their brains. Speaking of tactics, none of us were ready for BG turtle, the commanders on SBI had multiple conversations and check-ins to discuss counters, good move BG.

I’m very proud of how far SBI has come and that [CaLM] has been here since Day 1. We’ve bounced back and claimed victory in Tier 1 two weeks in a row. Let’s keep it up for this upcoming week. Cheers, see you on the battlefield!

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

(edited by Mayoken.9851)

in WvW

Posted by: Kayla.2498

Kayla.2498

6hours more to reset, been a tiring and yet rewarding week.

Great efforts from SBI guilds/commanders, for NA teams staying up and also Oceanic teams staying up to cover our lack of EU coverage.

Less QQ more pewpew on all servers for the upcoming match, looking forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield

Attachments:

Kyzrael / Vyzrael – Mesmer / Guardian
Crimson Sky [Sky] Stormbluff Isle
www.crimsonskygw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: aopGodfather.1825

aopGodfather.1825

BTW…

Anyone reading this forum that was present for the 3 way fight at Dreaming Bay last night on BG Borderlands? That was pretty epic!

in WvW

Posted by: Rhino.9607

Rhino.9607

I’m ready for Round 2. Go BlackGate!

in WvW

Posted by: wacko.7543

wacko.7543

To sum up:

Had fun fighting all of you.
Transfers suck and should be a paid for service.
QQr’s will keep whining, and Trollz will keep trollin’
if it moves, kill it.

Nori Senbei (Black Cloak) Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Vyrance.1723

Vyrance.1723

Was a very fun match-up this week and look forward to the same match-up starting later tonight. I hope those affected by Sandy on the eastern US are okay and will be able to return to battle for this match (I know JQ was probably hit the hardest by this.)

Jade Quarry, as our rival it’s always great fighting against you guys. What you guys lack in numbers you make up for in strategy. Hopefully with those honorless server-hoppers gone from your server now for a couple weeks you can develop your community up and stabilize your force. With more of your people back this week I’m expecting a very close week.

Blackgate, it was fun to play you all again this week. Definitely not the BG we worked over a couple weeks back. That turtling method definitely caught us all off guard, and it took a bit to start to counter it. It can be frustrating, but I enjoy the challenge of dismantling the turtle and wiping it out! With our comeback victory, I’m expecting an even more intense fight from you all. And if it’s true that those honorless server-hoppers have begun to leave your server, then good. You all don’t need them. Build that community up and keep supporting your home.

Also, about those claiminng there is 2v1 going on. Well of course there is. I can’t speak for the other borderlands, as my guild is usually one of the ones responsible for Eternal Battlegrounds. We are opportunists. If we think half of your forces are busy fending off Jade Quarry in the west, then why wouldn’t we attack you all in the east? You’re the closer server to our score, so you’re more of a target to us than Jade Quarry. Also, you guys build a huge amount of siege every time (where do you guys farm your money? Give me your secrets!) Every time we took out your trebuchets, five minutes later they’d be back up and hitting us. So there were times we were moving on Jade Quarry and would have to send more forces back up north again. You guys are relentless, but that also keeps most of our attention on you!

Anyway, great battles this week and look forward to another great fight this week! With the orbs gone for now, hopefully we’ll have less complaining on the forums whenever a person gets frustrated. Good luck to all!

Vyrance – 80 Guardian
GAF – Gaming Age Force // Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: scree.2061

scree.2061

Had a blast last night with the boys from Shining Force. We worked with Cohh and were able to “distract” JQ with our sacrificial 5 golem army. Lots of great action in JQ borderlands last night, was too fun.

We of course won.

SBI that is.

Funny how when the orbs disapear and I still have people from Blackgate Report-Messaging me to tell me we are cheaters and hack. I don’t get it. It’s like propoganda to them…. that they have to repeat or risk being executed over. Clearly the guys who msg’d me last night from Blackgate don’t read the forums or pay attention to things like “evidence” or “facts”.

I really loved WvW this week. You’ll see a more participatory SF in the future from SBI. We got our team together finally.

in WvW

Posted by: tqhx.2190

tqhx.2190

Yeah Mayoken, i follow you whenever i see you on! Nice work out there

in WvW

Posted by: Yashino.5713

Yashino.5713

to all trashtalkers:
one thing i would like to say
don’t get your hope up just because this week was basically “Halloween event” week, just because you won this week, doesn’t mean you’d do the same next week
a lot of people were devote themselves to running madking dungeons for exotics…
heck, the first day act 3 came out, couple hours later, BlackGate took over almost everything, and there were no queue at all on any wvw maps…

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Transfer aren’t as kittenome of you think. Tier I servers are full for the most part all the time. You can’t transfer then. The only time I saw them high were on Halloween. By then the match was pretty much decided.

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

to all trashtalkers:
one thing i would like to say
don’t get your hope up just because this week was basically “Halloween event” week, just because you won this week, doesn’t mean you’d do the same next week
a lot of people were devote themselves to running madking dungeons for exotics…
heck, the first day act 3 came out, couple hours later, BlackGate took over almost everything, and there were no queue at all on any wvw maps…

We didn’t start getting queues until last night on SBI, so don’t start making more lame excuses about being outmanned. I would say that none of the T1 WvW servers have more PvE players than SBI.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

At least with the Orbs gone and the turtle formation out in the open we can hopefully have less whining next week. I think what killed a lot of the morale on BG was hacks and crying about turtling. I mean if we won it wouldn’t have been recognized as a real win due to those issues. Not to mention that those issues made BG the target of a lot of 2 vs 1 due to the other servers anger at the hacks/tactics.

Props to SBI for bringing it back. Next week should be a lot funner with less hacks, no hurricane, and Halloween gone.

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

GG SBi, very good server. As for JQ, they were a non factor for the last 5 days of the matchup. It was mostly SBi and BG fighting each other. I rarely ever saw JQ on any maps and when we did it was 5 BG pushing back 20 JQ.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: BMW.2951

BMW.2951

Awesome battles guys! Had a lot of fun. Good job SBI taking the #1 server. You guys deserve it.

Character- [KnT] Masta Yodaa
Asura Thief
Server- Beastgate

in WvW

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

Great match everyone! Looking forward to another, you guys at SBI worked hard and earned that #1 spot.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Meix.3710

Meix.3710

I was a bit OMGHALLOWEENFARM for most of this matchup, but last night was epic with our little ninja group =D I was surprised we were able to get away with sneaking a golem around the map, but then again the rest of our server was doing a great job keeping SBI’s focus elsewhere.

Thanks for the fun!

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

GG everyone! Welcome to T-1 “Beastgate”.
See you on the field … again.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Posted by: Nanashi.5704

Nanashi.5704

“At least with the Orbs gone and the turtle formation out in the open we can hopefully have less whining next week. I think what killed a lot of the morale on BG was hacks and crying about turtling”
This. I stopped really doing WvW Tuesday because of all the crap that went on this week. i was so excited to see what tier 1 was like but got so turned off because of the hacks, and the QQ by all sides about portal bombs, turtles, etc only to see everyone doing it in WvW anyways. This whole ordeal just turned me off from wanting to WvW on this server, and i feel i’m not the only one considering how most of BG’s night presence just disappeared.
Never cared about what place we came in, just wanted to have fun. Hopefully with the orbs finally gone next week will see less kitten from everyone and we’ll have some dam fun!

in WvW

Posted by: chronos.4239

chronos.4239

We are the Beastegate I would also like to thank JQ and SBI for the interesting match up this week. It should be fun to do it all over again without the hackers. I’ll see you guys tonight out of the battlefield. Keep it classy

Blackgate
[AAO] Hohenheimm

in WvW

Posted by: Camagee.5391

Camagee.5391

Lol @ the guy saying 5 bg pushing 20 jq back…bg is the easiest tier 1 server to farm I’ve met since the games release..gg .

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

YOu came in third tho right?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: Camagee.5391

Camagee.5391

Na….I farmed bads.