Fergusons crossing
/thread

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

SEA WvW Guild Looking For New Server

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

We are not aiming to make a difference and blow our whistle to the world. We are just there to have competitive WvW. I think more then half of the people hear even haven’t heard of our guild as we like to keep things low key.

I think it is best we do not reveal our scouts, I do not want any people or server pulling an act(Burn out or all nighter) to prove a point and try to pull us to their server. We will go about this quietly as possible without causing any stress to any servers ^^.

We had an AFS in our channel last night running around with us, I felt extremely stressed and in a position where I was forced to perform :’c

Kidding, but in all seriousness, if you want to be appreciated and supported while also giving us a much needed SEA boost, come down to Sanctum of Rall. The community, attitude, and ‘never give up’ ideology that we have will be in my opinion the best choice you can make. I dont know of any other server thats willing to wake up at 7 AM on the weekend just to support their oceanic and SEA population. On Sanctum of Rall, you will always have support and always be appreciated for the hard work you put in.

My guild is relatively new to the WvW scene on SoR and I can personally attest to the warm welcoming attitude that the other main guilds have displayed. If we’re running into trouble on a BL or in EB, other guilds are always willing to lend a helping hand and map hop to make sure we keep our objectives.

We would love to have you come aboard and work alongside our family.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

(edited by Avenge.1478)

in WvW

Posted by: Tam.3146

Tam.3146

We are not aiming to make a difference and blow our whistle to the world. We are just there to have competitive WvW. I think more then half of the people hear even haven’t heard of our guild as we like to keep things low key.

I think it is best we do not reveal our scouts, I do not want any people or server pulling an act(Burn out or all nighter) to prove a point and try to pull us to their server. We will go about this quietly as possible without causing any stress to any servers ^^.

We had an AFS in our channel last night running around with us, I felt extremely stressed and in a position where I was forced to perform :’c

Kidding, but in all seriousness, if you want to be appreciated and supported while also giving us a much needed SEA boost, come down to Sanctum of Rall. The community, attitude, and ‘never give up’ ideology that we have will be in my opinion the best choice you can make. I dont know of any other server thats willing to wake up at 7 AM on the weekend just to support their oceanic and SEA population. On Sanctum of Rall, you will always have support and always be appreciated for the hard work you put in.

My guild is relatively new to the WvW scene on SoR and I can personally attest to the warm welcoming attitude that the other main guilds have displayed. If we’re running into trouble on a BL or in EB, other guilds are always willing to lend a helping hand and map hop to make sure we keep our objectives.

Yes, he also observed NYS’s play tonight, and many guys tell me to perform well. As a commander I am sooooooooooooo stressful. But lucky we did quite good before the update commenced

I hope the AFS have recognize how we co-operate with each other, thats something you will experience if you guys join us

For Dolyaks Glory
Not Yet Solved[NYS] SOR

(edited by Tam.3146)

in WvW

Posted by: iNtotheblue.8624

iNtotheblue.8624

Yes, he also observed NYS’s play tonight, and many guys tell me to perform well. As a commander I am sooooooooooooo stressful. But lucky we did quite good before the update commenced

LOL glory you always do an excellent job !!!!

I have been away on holidays the last week will be back on the BLs tmr, can’t wait to test new patch, makes me wish i could get home faster and join u guys in WVW T_T.

Intotheblue | Tiny Guardsman | Tiny Exorcist
Commander of [OCX] Sanctum of Rall
http://oceanix.com.au/forum.php

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

Have fun guys. Im off for the night. We will make our decision after we tested the new patch and see how it will go.

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

in WvW

Posted by: Sadistis.4257

Sadistis.4257

Sorrow’s Furnace is a great server for WvW and your presence in that timezone would fill the only gap in our WvW timespread. We have been scoring the highest point value and point spread in WvW for about two months, but unfortunatly are trapped in tier 8. If someone could cover the asian/oceanic timezone to keep ET’s large austrailian population from reclaiming everything while the US sleeps we would definately move from tier 8 and end up between tier 4 and tier 6. I think you would be a welcomed and valuable addition to Sorrow’s Furnace. Convo me in game Gorethorium if you would like to discuss our server in depth.

[NMG] Noir Mercenary Guild
-Sorrow’s Furnace WvW/tPvP

in WvW

Posted by: Notious.5408

Notious.5408

Anyway on a side note, CCTV is recruiting, so If you don’t want to change servers, give us or me in particular a shout for an invite to guild. We are always looking for friendly players to join us! Cheers!

in WvW

Posted by: thewanderer.8561

thewanderer.8561

Join T2 and below servers. Lags less. Fights are better. The attitudes are better. T1 is a toxic environment. Requires burning your guild members out to achieve victory… oh well kinda wish my server drops to t2 now.

in WvW

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

As a DH member, I will not say anything about DH server since it was already posted. I will say however, that GoM/HoD are 2 great servers to go for. If 1 of them had you guys when we fought them for 7 weeks in a row, we would have lost more than our first week. HoD has some great players and they dont whine about be outmanned durning off peak hours(I was there for a week to get a few PoI i needed). PvE they had more people in Orr than DH had(changed now).

Give HoD a try and you may not be disappointed about them as aserver in WvW.

Also, HoD gave us a run for the money more times than any other server we faced since we lost guilds and had to rebuild.

Thanks for the mention Lord Rager you guys were a pretty tough fight yourselves. And really deserve the promotion. Hope all is well with your peeps, and we miss you guys here on the battlefield.

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

in WvW

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

What is AFS?

We are not like other larger guilds where instead of zerging down our enemies, we preffer to keep our precense on field as low as possible and perform behind enemy lines and play with our enemy’s minds. To those who have played with us know how well we do just that.

To address just this one point, this is very much TC’s playstyle during SEA/Oceanic times:

- Harass the enemy behind their lines to divert and delay their attention from our keeps and towers
- Sentries in all towers and keeps, scouts tracking and reporting zerg movements, militia and guilds anticipating and countering
- Heavy use of siege networks for both keep/tower defense, and rapid tower assaults
- Experienced, savvy, reliable militia capable of all of the above with or without commanders, coordinating with both each other and any guilds on the map.
- A few Oceanic guilds with their pick of maps, and no queues
- etc.

Adding another guild that specializes in this style of WvW could potentially change the balance of power in T2. I won’t go into the details on why here, but our reps you know can explain.

TC has made it to T2 without any major transfer waves, but rather with a guild and militia community that coordinates, collaborates, and continually improves our collective knowledge of the game. We would be very glad to add others of the same mindset.

Whatever your choice, as Rhyme mentioned earlier, whoever gets you will be very fortunate. Good luck!

(edited by kurtosis.9526)

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Glad to hear you sent out scouts hopefully a few are in NSP!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Looks like you guys got lots of options if you want to do a free transfer.
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/free-transfers-to-medium-populations-worlds/

Just a thought, but you could try out a T7/T8 server this week, and then transfer next week if you don’t like it. It won’t cost you anything more.

I wish I could be like, “Come to Gates of Madness, we are exactly what you are looking for.” But I honestly don’t know much about our SEA/AUS crew. I know we have one, that the most visible guild is HH, and that they have been doing quite well lately.

Good luck as you choose a new home!

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

Thanks for all the messages. We are still scouting as for now and no decision has been made. With the removal of culling, we also like to check and see how this effect us in WvW with the lag and all. Patch got release 3am at my side so will be testing it tonight once i download it.

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Meanwhile JQ left FoO to fight us all alone, where was this epic surge of JQ might which they showed us on the weekend out numbering us on all maps and for the last 2 days on Friday? That to me shows a lack of commitment which JQ has “Oh 500 ppt” “Lets not log in to wvw it might be hard”.

We left our normal fighting force for that hour to fight you in that hour, because thats what we always do during the week. It’s your own crazy self delusions that make you think we have a full Q on every map during those hours fo the day. Here’s how it works, JQ leaves 10~ people on every map, we have like a half full EB, and then theres a zerg of FOO and the other oceanic guilds that travel between maps and flip stuff. That’s how it’s worked for months.

To AFS, this is how it really is o JQ. Don’t believe the hate that you will always see about how we have full Q’s 24/7 and whatever. It might be a bit different now with the new update, but this is how it’s been on JQ for a long time. Sometimes random guilds will show up if they stay up late/wake up early, and there’s always more on weekends, but during the weekday you would have plenty of people to fight and kill and people to help support what you’re doing if you moved to JQ.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

in WvW

Posted by: Serephen.3420

Serephen.3420

le sigh more bandwagon guilds

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

le sigh more bandwagon guilds

Blame the world anet has made for us. If WvW was handle correctly we would not have to do this.

Most of our members are not getting rewarded for joining WvW. We have to put in extra hours just to chase for PPT every week. Nobody like losing after we put in so much effort in points. We also do not want any PvDoor which is dull.

This patch seems like another failure because it give no incentives to do WvW. To tell you the truth, i hate WvW in GW2. Its the weakest part of the game. The only reason i still keep playing is because im not going to leave my guild hanging up dry.

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Go to Blackgate, they have good NA/SEA presence, but could use more.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: AlphaOne.2384

AlphaOne.2384

No matter which server AFS chooses, there will likely be claims of stacking from the community. I hope AFS can disregard those critics and select a home that suits them best for cooperative gameplay without burning out. Good luck in your guild’s decision and remember to have fun!

in WvW

Posted by: Seraphx.4152

Seraphx.4152

Most of our members are not getting rewarded for joining WvW. We have to put in extra hours just to chase for PPT every week. Nobody like losing after we put in so much effort in points.

What do you mean members are not getting reward?
Is your guild leaving SoS because others left and your server keep losing?

“I’m Zimme”
Henge Of Denravi
[Dx]

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

We just want to have fun thats all.

in WvW

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

As a DH member, I will not say anything about DH server since it was already posted. I will say however, that GoM/HoD are 2 great servers to go for. If 1 of them had you guys when we fought them for 7 weeks in a row, we would have lost more than our first week. HoD has some great players and they dont whine about be outmanned durning off peak hours(I was there for a week to get a few PoI i needed). PvE they had more people in Orr than DH had(changed now).

Give HoD a try and you may not be disappointed about them as aserver in WvW.

Also, HoD gave us a run for the money more times than any other server we faced since we lost guilds and had to rebuild.

Thank you very much for your thoughts on us. We try really hard with our numbers. As you can see, we even got a bit more organized recently and have been doing much better. Hope to face you guys again. If we can go up since it seems you guys will not come down.

On topic, yeah, HoD has to offer right now free transfers and a strong player base even with low numbers. T7 has had the closest matchups these last two weeks and it has been a blast. We cannot offer you high tiers, but we can offer you maps with no queues so you can play whenever you want. We can also offer a team in WvW that does not give up, no matter how outmanned we are. The times we lead the score by such a slight edge can attest to that.

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kromsin.6359

Kromsin.6359

Sounds more like you need attention. Lol

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Lol this thread. Poor guy having to wade through it all.

That said, to the OP: best advice I can give you is to send a few of your guys to the top three servers you’re interested in. Spend a week there. Get to know the community a bit first-hand.

Because while you can indeed transfer again if you don’t like it, that will add up cost-wise over time. Find a community that means a permanent home for you. And while WvW is fundamentally an entity unto itself, it’s like picking the right girl for you …. you may adore her, but realize you’re going to spend a lot of time with her family, too.

Good luck in your search.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: syNc.5840

syNc.5840

Ohh. Trolls & haters are starting to come to this thread. I am indeed very surprised.

However, we are extremely THANKFUL for the insights and advices you have provided us. Rest assured we will take every single insights and advices into our consideration. Thank you very much.

Regards,
syNc

Lord Commander
[GC] Golden Company X I I I // www.gcxiii.com
Tarnished Coast

(edited by syNc.5840)

in WvW

Posted by: Kromsin.6359

Kromsin.6359

Lol this thread. Poor guy having to wade through it all.

That said, to the OP: best advice I can give you is to send a few of your guys to the top three servers you’re interested in. Spend a week there. Get to know the community a bit first-hand.

Because while you can indeed transfer again if you don’t like it, that will add up cost-wise over time. Find a community that means a permanent home for you. And while WvW is fundamentally an entity unto itself, it’s like picking the right girl for you …. you may adore her, but realize you’re going to spend a lot of time with her family, too.

Good luck in your search.

Lol nice try. The family thing was cute.

in WvW

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Ohh. Trolls & haters are starting to come to this thread. I am indeed very surprised.

However, we are extremely THANKFUL for the insights and advices you have provided us. Rest assured we will take every single insights and advices into our consideration. Thank you very much.

Regards,
syNc

Trolls are gonna troll and there are always going to be server promoters making up bull-kitten to serve thier own interests. Good luck to AFS and I hope you fit in well wherever you go – we had a blast on SoS and hope to see you in WvW again even if it happens to be another server. Lots of respect for you guys.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in WvW

Posted by: BBMouse.6510

BBMouse.6510

SEA feels like order of wispers :P

I am a nobody solo player in Borlis Pass, who find myself playing WvW a lot somehow. I don’t know if there is any BP guilds functioning like you do. I do know the other guilds work well together and have the heart to go forward in ranks. I think you can make a difference in BP, if making a difference is what you are looking for.

BP has increased ranks from 16 to 14 in the pass 2 weeks. The current top in our tier Ehmry Bay is trying hard to kick us down a tier. We are against 2 server in our BL almost 247. But, we give them the fight they want non the less.

If you are interested, please contact the major WvW guild in BP such as BURN, DKZ, BS, FOX, etc. I am sure they will appreciate your company ^^

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Yo sea guild, [RISE] is NA/International/Filipino guild along with NA guild RE,KO,CO and oceanic War Machine W, Meow and Ph in Kaineng server!!

We have Kaineng Community teamspeak with Guild Leader/Commander/Officer privilege meaning if your the guild leader and commander will have those privilege in teamspeak along with ur channel and guild tags.. Contact me @ spitfire.4690

No need to pay for guild, your payment will be mountains of loot bags!! [RISE] will guarantee your satisfaction of wiping 50+ Zerg bawls deep way.. Farming at Slaughter Mist Castle 24/7 making it 2way fights for the wave challenge will get you on the edge of your gaming sit…

Check videos @ YouTube.com/primordusvirtus

We have fun, relax, no need to try hard cause it ain’t good.. We will have a good time!!

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in WvW

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

Omg. Are we the only server with no 100 words length intro and a corporate video!?! /scrambles for pen and paper.

<ADV> Looking for NA guilds to join crystal desert!
Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Praetorian.3948

Praetorian.3948

If you are looking to have fun then TC has some pretty funny antics we like to pull. Last week we did a naked zerg and flipped a BL doing it, garrison and all. Here are some of the things we do when we feel WvW gettign to serious.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1auhe1/with_2_hours_left_before_the_wvw_reset_a_very/

http://imgur.com/a/tPBJJ#0

You brought up you are a little burnt out on WvW and just want to have fun with your guild. Talk to our server reps and we will make sure you get enough parties in. You may just be too hungover to play the next day.

Bjorn The Greatwolf 80 Warrior
80 – Warx2/Guardx2/Necro/Ranger/Thief
Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Maniffik.4678

Maniffik.4678

You’re welcome at Pekin Square

PikenSquare — [GreenFire] — Asura Guardian — Squire

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Honestly, nows a good time to come to JQ. Plenty of competition now with good fighting and good coverage.

in WvW

Posted by: Seraphx.4152

Seraphx.4152

If that’s what you all want then you shouldn’t be transferring anywhere.

There’s fun everyhere, even when you’re losing, even when your outmanned and lose every keep/tower/camp when you went to sleep.
HoD know this better than any other server, we lose for about 3 months with more and more people leaving the server. We enjoyed when we only have 1 last tower left and everyone worked together to defend against enemy zerg. There’s fun everywhere depends how you look at it.

I don’t know the exact situatiokittenoS now, but your server needs your guild to be there. If you are tired of losing 5 to1 then just take a break from wvw and wait till your server settle at tiers that match its strength, meanwhile you all can get some better gears like ascended.
HoD have gone thru this, we those who stay beome even stronger because we have met all kinds of defeat. When guilds left the server it’s the beginning of the domino, it’s your choice whether to become a part of domino.

“I’m Zimme”
Henge Of Denravi
[Dx]

in WvW

Posted by: HoboLyra.4908

HoboLyra.4908

How about you and the rest of those NOT in north america stay out of the NA servers? This sort of mercenary crap is what breaks WvW.
Why are you leaving your server? Because you can’t win any more? fair weather friends are worthless- just stay with the server you’re on and deal with it. =/

-Tarnished Coast-
Obsidian Spire OS / EXS

(edited by HoboLyra.4908)

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

Wow. This turn into a troll forums with all the bad attitude. We just trying to reach out to get some information before we transfer. So many toxic post.

We already sent our scouts around to servers which we are interested in. I ask mod to please close this thread already since this is slowly being taken over by trolls.

We will not reply to trolls.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Good luck to you guys hope to see you out there with us or on the other side soon

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Maniffik.4678

Maniffik.4678

PikenSquare — [GreenFire] — Asura Guardian — Squire

in WvW

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

Best of luck to you guys. Just remember to take everything every server says/shows with a grain of salt. Self promotion almost always contain lies.

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I know it has been said here before, but I really do hope you guys consider TC! We have some SEA coverage for you to play with, and we ARE going up against WM, and at the moment we are not able to compete with them at that time slot. I know you are not looking to make a huge difference, but really with you guys backing us up we could be fully competitive with Kaining~ We also do not plan to push into T1, and quite enjoy our current matchup in T2. Alternatively, SoR is also a very very good choice. We really think you guys would enjoy yourselves with us, and our guilds are very supportive of each other. I think everyone is looking forward to what you guys decide to do, but whatever it is, I hope you guys find a nice place to stay.

Edit: Self promotion aside, I am a transfer to TC myself (back in November) and have never regretted it. The best competitive choices here are SoR, TC, and FA.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Has [AFS] chosen a new home yet?

NAGA|TC

in WvW

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Hello guys. we sincerely appreciate all your responses. We have decided to move to SoR on the 8th of April.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Hello guys. we sincerely appreciate all your responses. We have decided to move to SoR on the 8th of April.

happy to have you guys on SoR

hope this isn’t an april fools joke or anything!!

(edited by SmokeyNYY.7841)

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

congrats

I’m sure they will enjoy your addition to their team

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

TO be fair: For every 10 BG there are 7 JQ and 5 SoR during SEA timezone.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

TO be fair: For every 10 BG there are 7 JQ and 5 SoR during SEA timezone.

Has ANet released info stats to you? Because whenever I’m on (7-11 PM +8 GMT, and even well into the wee hours of the morning), it seems JQ outnumbers us almost 2 to 1.

I’m genuinely curious how you got these hard numbers.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

We are moving to SoR. I will personally move over today to meet u guys. We will bring in our troops slowly as it takes a long process. Many members are low in gold since we only WvW and rarely farm. i personally am force to use cash ^^.

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

SOR is the only server to have absorbed multiple guilds from 2 servers. JQ absorbed guilds from SBI. BG absorbed guilds from SOS. SOR have absorbed guilds from both SBI and SOS. With OCX and now AFS to boost their oceanic and SEA force, they really do not have any more excuses on why they shouldn’t be doing well. It’s now up the NA force on SOR to actually work with the other groups in the other time zones.

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Welcome to SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

happy to have you guys on SoR

hope this isn’t an april fools joke or anything!!

We would have been the april fools not to go to SoR. We look forward to working with you guys on the battlefield.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

EMP welcomes AFS to tier 1 -SoR.

Have fun and gl

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister