SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Sfr do have great numbers, but I think people often don’t look further than that and see that you do actually have a good skill base of players and commanders. I have definately noticed it.

As for tier 1 you guys will do fine if you get there (arb & viz maybe swapping positions weekly to retain tier 1 again). And you’ll continue to get better as you’ll learn from the top guilds on Blacktide.

Had fun fighting OSC tonight, I would say you guys are on a par with most of the other top guilds I have come across.

Overall times are frustrating on Deso atm. We rarely have queue’s, often outmanned and the maps don’t look too pretty. Kudos to the guys on EB for keeping our corner most of the time.

Sfr people talk about our night team, you do realise deso has a group of maybe 10-20 players in total who play at night?

As for ruin making us stronger, u do know all guilds that joined with them have left and they recruited alot of our top EB players and then disappeared with them?

As for BB, I have actually learnt a couple of things off you guys already, so thank you.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by Offski.4897)

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

As for BB, I have actually learnt a couple of things off you guys already, so thank you.

During one of our saturday night clashes in our border some grunt yelled in TS that u guys sucked. Today first thing i did was to clarify the troops we’re facing Desos best when IRON pops around, and that respect must be shown. Some had to learn it the hard way, but we do not understimate u guys anymore. Its pretty dangerous.

Now that i think of it, we actually have 3 ex-IRON in KAZ Legacy. That automatically makes u pro i guess

Had a blast this weekend, but u guys make me work too hard :P

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: BreeZe.1268

BreeZe.1268

Congratulations to SFR Borderlands Commander & players last night, for locking down the borderland for a longer period of time very effectively, one has to appreciate the level of combat this brings to the matchup.
We tried a few times with a small sized group to establish a Desolation apperance on that borderland, but lacking the numbers and cordination from other Deso players present, we only managed to have one good engagement with this zerg on our part and wiped the majority of it at the Greenvale supply camp only to get hit by another massive group moments later, eventually forcing us into another borderland to have an impact on the tide of the WvWvW. So kudos to SFR for their pressence and cordination.

Genuine appreciation to all our enemies on BB Borderlands afterwards as well, this matchup is like last week, more enjoyable than the past weeks wvwvw on Desolation have been and though we have very limited opposition to SFR’s massive point lead, this is far more enjoyable.

And Offski, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.. and though RUIN had a negative impact on Desolation all in all, im sure we will come out stronger in the end Thumbs up to IRON and all other EXG allies out there.

Cálithil | Laela Celestine | Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] | Desolation

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Yeah, we enjoyed the siege weapon pissing contest with EXG ( and ohers ) in BB borderlands island and southern supply camps.

SFR was represented by small guilds and randoms on that map, which made it even more ‘interesting’

Highlight: screaming in caps at randoms to pan their camera upwards in order to see the siege deployed on the ruin tops

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: murtas.2417

murtas.2417

I dont see anyone from SFR saying you guys have a night crew, Offski.

And what I meant about RUIN is still true, they pushed you up, they made alot people to transfer on the bandwagon but and you lost some now for sure.

But I still think you guys are in a better position atm and the T2 is a proof of that in comparation to the downfall you guys where in when they arrived.

All in all, you guys benefitted from RUIN and lost some of it when they left and losses started, nothing unexpected I guess.
Still mad props for managing it, but all the other’s former T2 forces lost forces too, only SFR is stronger but we weren’t a regular T2 to start with, neither was BB.

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

A note to both Deso and BB: thank you to those who continue to fight, that’s the real spirit of PvP. It happened to SFR too, we got beaten by numbers, even though we steamrolled during primetime. You are showing that you are improving: BB – even with all the flaming, even mine – has been getting better, acting more like a group; in Desolation, IRON has been strong as usual and imo the overall server has improved (I remember the GT guild, a brick wall like IRON), not to mention your recruitment processes (something SFR doesn’t/won’t/can’t do)

Sure some people are demoralized, but that’s only human, in SFR that separated the weak from the strong

Yeah probably when SFR goes to tier 1 we will lose, but only in the total score, not in potential points during prime-time (<- assuming that the queue problems were fixed), and if we do lose in prime-time, than that will be good WvW training. For me this is very good because the strong players will stay in the server (like they did the last time we reached T2 and got our butts handed to us) and the bandwagoners, who are psychologically weak anyway, will leave for a server where they can get easy wins. Personally, I can’t wait for T1, it will only make us stronger

Bottom line: don’t give up, things WILL get better

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

Not looking forward to T1 as it appears only good use of the clock will make you a winner. Time is worth more than skill and SFR tends to take it easy over the weekdays. Maybe less now than it did before. It does seem people are working hard round the clock in the last 2 weeks

If you come out on top after the weekend you knew it was because your server was better. After that its just consistancy of beating the 24/7 clock

However saying that…. There is no T2 threat for SFR to struggle against at present. The jump between T2 and T1 is fairly massive

I would prefer it if Deso double teamed us with BB to help us prepare for T1

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Seafarer’s Rest take this little bit of advice with a pinch of salt as you’ve had a member of XAOC talking to you on your community site. If you know you’re in a strong enough position to go into T1 be kitten sure your players are rested before the first matchup.

I’m pretty sure you’ve had to fight long and hard to work your way into your current ranking but you have absolutely no idea what you’re up against. It isn’t just 24/7 coverage that you’re dealing with, it is full on onslaught 24/7 and you’re going to be exhausted by it.

@Chiolas: Preaching from on high? We’ve been through the same cycles as SFR, the difference is we’ve fought to STAY in T1/T2 but I’m glad you think we’re improving. I agree that tough battles separate the weak from the strong, the trouble kicks in when only the strong are left, outnumbered, demoralised and exhausted, this isn’t Sparta sadly.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Cant agree more with MarzAttacks. BT log on around 2am gmt, and you will log on to fully upgraded towers and keeps, they will also be heavily defended. BT have the numbers all day every day. You will have some amazing fights but you will have to work for every inch of ground you get with them.

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.8946

Gwalchgwn.8946

Iron has some pretty good players I got killed on my Thief by some Dolyak guarding guardian 1v1 last night up the NE end of the map. We had Dawns Erie with the outmanned buff last night so I’m guessing it’s not just our numbers doing everything.

As always max respect to all my enemies but particularly Iron as you have some good players and it shows.

Regards

Gwalch Iceni

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Daxter.4286

Daxter.4286

Exactly like Marz and Starscream said. In T1 the difference is that every server has a nightcrew of sorts that will nightcap everything if you are not defending it. Even if you did have someone defending during the night, then the Tide in the morning will wash everything away(Xaoc) and come prime time you will be fighting against max upgraded keeps and towers and have to climb your way back. This usually ends up with you getting your own side of borderlands back before realizing it’s time to go to sleep again. Not to mention the higher frequency of good guilds in borderlands(if i remember right, BT for example has more or less 1-2 organized guilds running each borderlands).

I much more enjoy T2 where it’s relatively competitive at primetime and nobody really has too big nightcrews. As for Deso, it seems we can man EB and 1-2 borderlands with our current forces, having to leave 1-2 borderlands void of coverage.

Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] – Desolation[EU]

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

I would prefer it if Deso double teamed us with BB to help us prepare for T1

Would be nice, its something I think would make the matchup more interesting for the 3, but Deso and BB are competing for permanence in T2 so the fight is among us leaving you to your T1 aspirations XD

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Jerat.6732

Jerat.6732

Cant agree more with MarzAttacks. BT log on around 2am gmt, and you will log on to fully upgraded towers and keeps, they will also be heavily defended. BT have the numbers all day every day. You will have some amazing fights but you will have to work for every inch of ground you get with them.

Dont tell us, we fought them more then once as medium server^^ (we even won one match, before they got the transfers of wvw guilds. It basically was SFR vs Xaoc back then).
I remember a hills keep defense by BT: keep fully upgraded and every corner full of superior siege weapons and 40 players defending. they had 5 catas and 3 trebs on the bridge (of course superior ones) and a spot of 3 superior ballistas every 5 metres. One of the best fights I had until now.

We would become third in T1 of course, our overal performance is not that good atm and players cant improve that much because our current foes have far fewer numbers.

Guild: Nástrandir [Nas]
Server: Seafarer’s Rest

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: wikiz.4516

wikiz.4516

Not very good week for BB players. After making a really good match last week, reaching again T2, and so close to 5th position, It seems that bigger guilds decide to get a rest this week. And believe me, it´s easy to understand, as most of us know that we can only fight from 5th to 8 th position, not enought population, not enough motivation.

Currently BB It´s plenty of noobs asking for everything and leveling-up their chars. It´s a crap to play this week, but I supose that we´ll have to be patient again, and teach new people how to play in order to improve our results in a short future (I hope), trying this week don´t become a waste of time.

;)

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Todza.9856

Todza.9856

The thing you need to know about Xaoc, prepare to counter golems…lots and lots of golems

Aspenox // Desolation

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: tyu.9470

tyu.9470

weve fought Xaoc a lot before ^^ :p

Aaaand.. seems BB guilds are back?

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Ogre.1750

Kinda never left.. just overwhelmed by the green tide. Careful Deso, you got a fight in your hands.

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

i am beginning to hate BB, they pounce on u on JP the moment they see you!

so far only 1 guy with a legendary was decent enough to not fight me!

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

BreeZe.1268

i am beginning to hate BB, they pounce on u on JP the moment they see you!

so far only 1 guy with a legendary was decent enough to not fight me!

Maybe you should stay in PvE, where noone can hurt your fragile sense of honor.

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

MarzAttakz.9608

Seriously? BB doesn’t have the numbers this week? Your server seems to be the biggest zergiest nightcappers we’ve encountered in tier 2 to date. I thought RUIN was bad but you guys take the cake.

Desolation doesn’t need to be told we have a fight on our hands, we fight full stop. Always have and always will despite being outmanned, despite being tired, despite the fact that we’re dropping down a tier.

Clap your hands, pat each other’s back, sing praises in your guild halls all you like. When we’re done with tier 3 we’ll be back to sever your arms, skin your backs and make you choke on your tongues.

(statement said in the spirit of war not as a threat to any person)

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

BB recovered 9k on SFR in one single night. Whining about the SFR zerg while bringing out the PvD army after 02:00 AM is comedy gold.

I feel bad for Deso, they clearly deserve their 2nd place in this match-up.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Seriously? BB doesn’t have the numbers this week? Your server seems to be the biggest zergiest nightcappers we’ve encountered in tier 2 to date. I thought RUIN was bad but you guys take the cake.

Desolation doesn’t need to be told we have a fight on our hands, we fight full stop. Always have and always will despite being outmanned, despite being tired, despite the fact that we’re dropping down a tier.

Clap your hands, pat each other’s back, sing praises in your guild halls all you like. When we’re done with tier 3 we’ll be back to sever your arms, skin your backs and make you choke on your tongues.

Hehe i like your spirit:)
Deso forever.

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

BreeZe.1268

One has to win any way possible tbh. dont blame BB for doing PvD at night, they clearly cant fight at all, over this week ive had some hilarious incidents like a 1vs10 at Foghaven supply camp, watching all 10 spaniards die to a buffed guild claimer.

Saw a massive 40+ BB zerg get repelled not once, or twice but three times yesterday, by half their numbers, all thanks to quality Desolation play and IRON commander Tanked n Spanked (you sexy beast).

Overall, BB have been a hilarious opponent, never really forcing that clutch play just being plowed like crops during harvest season and it reflected on their points, till they brought out the night force.

That being said, its a part of this game and its a part of this so called “war effort” but as Marz says, we will be back and with a vengance.

(edited by BreeZe.1268)

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

wikiz.4516

One has to win any way possible tbh. dont blame BB for doing PvD at night, they clearly cant fight at all, over this week ive had some hilarious incidents like a 1vs10 at Foghaven supply camp, watching all 10 spaniards die to a buffed guild claimer.

Saw a massive 40+ BB zerg get repelled not once, or twice but three times yesterday, by half their numbers, all thanks to quality Desolation play and IRON commander Tanked n Spanked (you sexy beast).

Overall, BB have been a hilarious opponent, never really forcing that clutch play just being plowed like crops during harvest season and it reflected on their points, till they brought out the night force.

That being said, its a part of this game and its a part of this so called “war effort” but as Marz says, we will be back and with a vengance.

It really will be nice to see how a “hilarious opponent” that can´t play 24h non stop (like others), and without big guilds and commanders this week, will stand on T2 next week while others will fall on T3.

(statement said in the spirit of war not as a threat to any person or server)

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

I love the spirit of Desolation. We never give up. Always trying to take ground and keep a respectable number of points, even in the face of great adversity.

Been in every night so far since the reset and we’ve had outmanned 90% of the time, yet we still try to take your towers and your keeps. We dig in and we fight hard.

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

wikiz.4516

What you call zergiest nightcappers, are just people that play on a different timing than you guy, a little respect, I also could tell you that what really happen from 5.00 am to 10.00 am (GMT +01) are just biggest zergiest daycappers, just because many of us use to work, and it won´t be right at all.

These are GW2 rules, but if you´d like to get a balanced fight, you should contact Arenanet in order to put some restrictions on player numbers (It´s a crap to play everynight only 100 spaniards against 300-500, not easy but we do it).

By the way, Why did you start last weekend attacking only BB instead SFR?, that´s what we call a balanced fight……very hilarious for you, not for us.

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

wikiz.4516

I love the spirit of Desolation. We never give up. Always trying to take ground and keep a respectable number of points, even in the face of great adversity.

Been in every night so far since the reset and we’ve had outmanned 90% of the time, yet we still try to take your towers and your keeps. We dig in and we fight hard.

You are right, I think the same about spirit of BB. We never give up, Been in every morning trying to keep what we fight and gain last night, and that´s what we love, fight and fight, no complains or crying.

We´re proud to belong to T2 fight another week (It´s our second one), and we will try to repeat several times.

Good fight and luck 4all!

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Jude Oscure.4082

Jude Oscure.4082

Had fun fighting OSC tonight, I would say you guys are on a par with most of the other top guilds I have come across.

Thanks man, We all appreciate your words, you are a very good guild one of the best we have ever met in this game, good as MOS and RG. I hope to fight with u soon…. tonight we are going to play on DESOLATION border… I hope to find u there

Guild Master of The Oscure Brotherhood [OSC]

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

BreeZe.1268

It really will be nice to see how a “hilarious opponent” that can´t play 24h non stop (like others), and without big guilds and commanders this week, will stand on T2 next week while others will fall on T3.

because we can can play 24h? apparently you are winning over us from playing at really unorthodox hours considering your main time zones.. so I think you shot yourself in the foot there son.

Big guilds? Sure IRON is sizeable, where else does Desolation have big guilds? You sir aint got a clue as to the state of this matchup, very obviously. And points does not reflect the servers abbility to fight, we were nr.1 in europe once, due to massive night time pressence after all so yes, I do know what im talking about and unlike SFR, BB are never a good sport in terms of fighting, but really easilly scattered and defeated.

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/4

Lets let pass the rage-fart and look at some numbers.

Im looking at the income evolution section. Lets check how the days have been up to now:

What I see here is Desolation beating BB saturday afternoon for arround 4 hours.

Then there is… ah yeah! the epic battle at 8am in the morning of sunday, where Deso finaly gets some points over us, that must have been tough to carry through.

Ofc the same Sunday at arround 8pm our evil “night cappers and PvD’ers” are already beating you in points scored.

But Deso is to strong. Monday at arround 7am, “outnumbered” brave Desolation soldiers fight again evil Baruch hordes back from their stolen lands. Must have been a thrill.

Pitty this Monday the evil BB night cappers and PvD’ers were beating you again at 13pm.

Wake up a little?

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Can i have a Hallelujah

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Thanks man, We all appreciate your words, you are a very good guild one of the best we have ever met in this game, good as MOS and RG. I hope to fight with u soon…. tonight we are going to play on DESOLATION border… I hope to find u there

The only guild of SFR that i think is good enough (OSC)to be in the top guildlist…..and IRON is on it forsure hehe….I know alot of guilds on Deso could be on that list but just dont have the time or numbers to be there everyday all the time.
Much respect to IRON.
I know its becuz they have some good commanders.
Hope FG, EXG or GP would separately have 30-40+ someday…then you would see how good every guild is on Deso

/Peaceout

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

MarzAttakz.9608

@Kraken: Since SFR admitted they prefer fighting Desolation over Baruch Bay we’ve not only been facing your hordes but theirs as well. 75% of our WvW population are the same people you’ll see during prime time AND those early morning hours. We pull crazy shift hours every night. Yes we’ll “wake up a little” after a few hours sleep and a full days work. Maybe we’ll chat again after you’ve spent some time in T2.

@Wikiz: You are correct and I apologise for calling you nightcappers. Regarding why we targeted BB initially, that is because experience in the previous match against SFR and ER taught us that we were fighting for 2nd place and SFR were guaranteed 1st. We’ve not fought against you before and wanted to test you.

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Yemeth.5462

Yemeth.5462

Can we see this video please, Ogre?

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Mik Hell.8206

Mik Hell.8206

Score evolution will talk for itself friday, it’s already evident who is taking advantage of night hours and who is not, but it will be undisputable once this week’s rotation is over

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

@Kraken: Since SFR admitted they prefer fighting Desolation over Baruch Bay we’ve not only been facing your hordes but theirs as well.

Oh please tell me how our server somehow admitted that we prefer fighting you? A single person on the server told you that or? There is no strategy among the SFR community to focus on just one server… I only know there is one guild that prefers to fight IRON now that the matchup is decided anyway.

Teelie l VoTF

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Got to hand it to Baruch playing des at their own game and doing it better.

(explanation – des didn’t set out to win or contest this match – they set out to beat baruch and not come last. Most of the time you saw them holding 20-30 points more than BB. BB have now turned that around on des.)

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

MarzAttakz.9608

@Teel: Sure in this thread maybe one or two from SFR said that however I’m also basing my statement on comments made in our previous matchup thread and your community site which I have open constantly. If I had a week long log I’d gladly post the comments for you. How about you go onto your own community TS server and ask them yourselves? I do think that you’ve taken what I said out of context though. If you thought I meant you were purposefully focusing on us then you were incorrect. What I meant was that given a choice between fighting Desolation or Baruch Bay you would choose Desolation.

Agree or disagree, that is your prerogative but I have to ask… does it hurt your feelings me saying this or are you upset that we don’t roll over and die like a beaten dog should?

Seafarer’s Rest are the superior side in this matchup and I have no qualms admitting that we’ve been beaten by both sides, however at the end of the day it is simply a numbers game.

But I’ll leave you with a few tidbits from your own community today to mull over…

[18:09:14] <[CKS] Bijou Bella>seems like BB only got manpower on our offtime in the middle of the night? I never see them have any good tallypoints otherwise.
[18:09:59] <[BONE]Shorkaa>seems to be this way yeah
[18:10:17] <[BONE]Shorkaa>I was almost worried when people said they have very strong off-time presence during the week last week
[18:10:46] <[BONE]Shorkaa>but it seems to be fine, although its a shame they get more points than desolation
[18:10:49] <[BONE]Shorkaa>i kinda like deso
[18:17:55] <[CKS] Bijou Bella>why?
[18:18:25] <[BONE]Shorkaa>they have a certain fighting spirit
[18:18:30] <[BONE]Shorkaa>always outmanned, never giving up
[18:19:05] <[BORN]Rikera>I like deso too, IRON seem to have the numbers and always try to put up a good fight. Quite impressed they havent transfered here or to another server like a couple of the guilds ive seen around lately
[18:23:21] <[CKS] Bijou Bella>yeah it will be like this forever.. some players will always change as soon as it goes bad for them.. last week deso wasn´t bad. they could´ve probably stayed in tier 2 or perhaps tier3 but now it looks like they will fall just like Farshiverpeaks.

[00:52:43] <[RL] Arlekin>BB once again launches his night crew, what a server … Nothing strange they have such a mess in economy and massive national debt, while they play whole night. Rly strange server …

(edited by MarzAttakz.9608)

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Mythik.8439

Mythik.8439

Desolation deserves to be sent to T3,Baruch Bay deserves one more week in T2.Enjoy.GG all and have fun

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Shorkaa.5689

Shorkaa.5689

Eep, I have been quoted!
But yes, I meant that I’d rather have Desolation again than BB, they’re more fun to play imo.

[BONE]Shorkaa
Seafarers Rest

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Doesn’t matter who goes to T1 and T3, what we all deserve is intense battles and good fights and that’s exactly what I have been experiencing this week. Be it a big zerg or 1vs1 I have truly enjoyed this match. Kudos to all sides for the fun and lets keep battling out in the field instead of the forums :>

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Killver.7653

Killver.7653

Doesn’t matter who goes to T1 and T3, what we all deserve is intense battles and good fights and that’s exactly what I have been experiencing this week. Be it a big zerg or 1vs1 I have truly enjoyed this match. Kudos to all sides for the fun and lets keep battling out in the field instead of the forums :>

And exactly that’s what we want, but cant do against BB. They are near nonexistent in our primetime but log on in masses starting from 1am…that’s really unfortunate.

Killversan – Guardian – VoTF – SoS

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: zin.1892

zin.1892

bb is in a unique position as its strongest(dare I say only?) presence is when both deso and sfr have gap in their coverage while deso and sfr coverage overlap. Since sfr always outmans deso, this automatically leads to position where bb wins over deso pointwise.
Think how the score would look if this matchup was between deso and 2 bb servers? Dead horse to beat but winning point-wise is all about coverages between the servers nothing more, nothing less.

Zinnu [Desolation]

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Hmm why all the trolling against BB? The game is 24/7 we at Deso have benefited from it in the past, we were not complaining then. So we have no right to kitten about the efforts BB put in at night.

They are doing what they need to win, so fair game to them.

Lets hope Deso can have a better turn out next week, we need to start getting back to winning ways. I am sad that it looks like we’ll be heading down a tier but until we improve our presence in wvw we have no right to win or stay in this tier.

Anyway thanks for the epic 40 minute 3 way battle for garrison tonight on the BB border was alot of fun. Will be wishing you guys all the best for next weeks match up soon.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

MarzAttakz.9608

As frustrated as I am I agree with both Offski and Zin, both SFR and BB are doing what they need to do to stay or move up in their respective tiers. It’s been a rough two weeks for many of the smaller guilds but there have been some memorable fights indeed! Desolation is falling but we’ll be back. Good luck to our opponents going forward.

For me personally having borne the onslaught over the last few weeks I’ll be going into future match ups with no mercy for our opponents. No quarter is asked for and no quarter will be given.

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Very epic fight at the Deso’s inner keep door tonight. BB had three golems one after the other and there were only five people that came answer the call at first. After holding them off between us, and with new reinforcements we managed to hold the inner gate, then push them back and as a final nail in the coffin, took back Bravost and Durios too.

Well done and an awesome job done by everyone.

Tomoko Hawke

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

(edited by Lelith.2916)

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Ogre.1750

I must apologise for my previous censored post, got my jimmies rustled over there ^

Just realised the people who flame us and dont give us any credit are literally NOT the people we fight daily… those who do know our strenghts and respect the outcome. Thank you Offski and Marz for your sportmanship. We literally get no respect and its rare to find recognition.

This was a special matchup for me, since some small spanish cluster residing in Deso had grieved us over forums some time ago (ex-warhammer haters). I wanted to hurt you bad and drop you below BB to prove a point. Ive been slaving my crew with endless guard duty and crazy shifts, motivating them with hate.

It worked.

I honestly think our night shift is only second to VS, but I have yet to witness Blacktide in its final form. Back in the day they had a kitten in their armor, altho not too wide. Maybe its gone now. T1 is out of BBs reach at ANY rate, tho. I wont embarass myself with more comments.

This matchup has given us amazing fights, and at least in my time frame (8pm-8am) the level shown by all participants was high. IRON is the true backbone of Deso, and handed our kitten from time to time. The best fights of the week have been with them, no doubt. They are a stubborn lot, and theyll make you sweat blood. I pitty the fools in T3, they dont know what they have coming for em.

Well meet again for sure Deso, gl next week.

PD- yemeth: Youtube. Use it.

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

We’ve had alot of fun this week.

Some of the action in BB Borderland tuesday night.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Fun fight on BB borderlands this morning, a 5 man Deso team trying to take Bluelake and a zerg of around 20 BB stopping us, even outnumbered we still got badges would have hated to see the outcome for you guys with even numbers.

SFR/Deso/BB - 01.12.2012

in WvW

BreeZe.1268

Enjoyed locking down Pangloss Mine for a longer period last night, twice even. Thanks to the BB players that fed us badges for over an hour there, much appreciated.

And well, its not so much to trash talk anyone, to explain the “BB hating” its not really hating either, since im really calm and actually in a good mood, but I do have to say the average BB player isnt worth as much in a fight as say the average SFR player, now that is obviously not so relevant, scores considering and im not trying to cause bad blood here, simply an observation that throughout the week, its been extremely easy (from my point of view and the fights ive been involved in) to break BB groups, where as SFR have some impressive formations and combat awareness, not to mention numbers of course.

But thanks to both servers for an entertaining week and we will no doubt meet again.

Peace