Server of the year

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Oma Overdose.2069

Oma Overdose.2069

I vote for Mags. I have way more respect for them and what they can do despite being outnumbered by the T1 servers. I think mag players are more confident in their individual abilities, they dont run away.

Good roamers, good fighters in the field. Their commanders are less kittened too as they can’t rely on outnumbering their opponent.

<3 from sos

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

I think would have made a better reading you guys arguing and dramatise what’s the WORST server.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

My vote goes to Henge of Denravi. When GW2 launched, that server paved the way by showing everybody that strong coverage is what it takes to ‘win’ WvW matches. After HoD announced that it achieved ultimate victory, all the other servers that have risen to the top have just followed the trail it blazed.

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I’d vote BG. Don’t even have to buy this one, have facts to back it up.

As a server/community they seem to get ‘it’ when it comes to achieving there goals. Season 1, exploit coverage gaps of potential candidates. Everyone forgets JQ did same with SEA guilds.

Trump the warchest speech, but they did win at the end of the day. Not like they rolled over and did nothing, they all fought hard until goal achieved.

Same goes with Teq, what are you going to say about that? They bought Teq to roll over and play dead?

BG, hands down proven.
Close second JQ for quantity of victories over given duration of time.
Mags, by far best duelers 1v1 server. Can be kittens on forum, but in game, much better.

I can’t vote TC, but best gaming experience since beta has been located. Balance of fun/dowhatyawant/competitive.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: MisterBang.3516

MisterBang.3516

I don’t need to explain myself.
I’m on FA. DB gets my vote.

Devon Carver, take note…
Legendary Gear and winning Arah is not the end game.
This is the real “living story”, the rise and fall of servers and the people who defend it.
World vs World is GW2’s end game.

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

I think would have made a better reading you guys arguing and dramatise what’s the WORST server.

I’m pretty sure we’d win both competitions at the same time.

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

ET

Always trying, never give up.

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

Voting Tarnished coast for the old TC FA rivalry. Secretly we all have crushes on each other. But when you RP it turns us off

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Fade.6725

Fade.6725

Server of the year,belongs to the people whom remained in the last ranking world in the bronze league and continue to fight.Respect to those who don’t give up against all odds. Salute.

Sorry most of them servers are at the bottom cause they gave up, quit and let the server drop :/

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Morinmeth.9823

Morinmeth.9823

Devon Carver, take note…
Legendary Gear and winning Arah is not the end game.
This is the real “living story”, the rise and fall of servers and the people who defend it.
World vs World is GW2’s end game.

I just want to say that this is possibly the best comment ever posted on these forums.
Not only Devon Carver should take notes. The whole gw2 community should.

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

So everyone agrees best server EU = Vabbi right? Kthnx ^^

Nope, I don’t.. :p
FoW ftw!

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

My vote would have to go to Sanctum of Rall. They brought balance to tier 1 and even when they were winning, the scores between all 3 servers was very tight.

Sanctum of Rall had the potential to be a tier 1 server in 2012, but they fell just short. The ability to withstand hardship over a long period of time and make a comeback in 2013 is something that is unprecedented.

They have a strong community for sure and that’s what keeps them together, I hope that they can make an even stronger comeback for 2014.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

I think Maguuma should be the server of the year.

Their climb up from tier2/3 into Gold leagues to fight with T1 servers is admirable and I can respect that. Even if their PvFers need to say something more than “we declare victory” and “you blob too much, come 1v1 me bro” :P

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Melfice.5091

Melfice.5091

I like the fact that noone even mentioned Desolation here

Professional noob guardian

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Cash.2138

Cash.2138

Vizunah is definitely the best server in EU. Seafarer’s tried, won some weeks but the french always came back strong.

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Spiuk.8421

Spiuk.8421

Vizunah.

15char

Rubios – Tales of the Sunless [TXS]

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

NOT BG. That’s for sure.

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Kaineng for rising to the top and falling to the bottom all in the same year!

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

I vote Mag. They always come out swinging no matter what the odds are and they made a very impressive push to knock us out of gold.

Stealthiest britches on FA

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Maguuma definitely the worst server of the decade.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

you’re making us blush um

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

Vizunah Square seems to have good numbers, organization and a lot of rangers (undecided if that is a good or bad thing).

[Hex]

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

All T1 servers supposedly “buy” guilds so BG isn’t alone here.

Since I can’t vote for my home since day 1. I am going to go with JQ. We’ve been fighting them for a long time and for most of it have been good solid competitors.

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Donut.6914

Donut.6914

I vote Isle of Janthir. As an Ehmry Bay player, I understand what it’s like to get unfair matchups. Isle of Janthir got the worst matchup of any server for this season, and they didn’t give one fifth of a kitten. They just go out there and do their thing. They don’t take it too seriously or whine or cry, they just make the most out of it.

Isle of Janthir, we salute you.

I swung a sword. I swung a sword again. I swung a sword again—-hey hey that’s great!

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Rodigee.7139

Rodigee.7139

BG is clearly the best. Such PPT. #money

Paris – Maguuma

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: sOy.5629

sOy.5629

Being a YB, I vote for EBay. That’s for all the /waves and /salutes.

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

I’m fairly sure that some of the BG self-nominating BG here are trolls. I hope so, at least. The behavior of some BG the past few weeks is tarnishing the good reputations of Russian players.

I’d like to jointly nominate SOS and TC- I miss having each of you as regular opponents from immediately before and after we hit T1 earlier this year, and fighting you is always a treat.

Hope to have more engagements with you in the future, when I get back to playing after finals,

- a Rallian

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

If this poll comes to a vote, stacked servers win.. again ^^

I’ll pay you 50g from our warchest to vote for beegee!

WTS vote. Minimum offer starting at 50g.

IoJ is what again?
~Blackgate – Your Vote, Your Wallet.~

They’s spunky!

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: Morphman.6312

Morphman.6312

For Eu= Easily Vizunah Square

Dominated since day 1. Other servers have managed to beat them from time to time but they just seem to bounce back.

Arborstone, Elona Reach, Blacktide, Seafarers Rest- All of these servers have beaten Vizunah but have never managed to continuously hold the number one spot for so long. Some have even crumbled after their wins against VS (Blacktide and Arborstone).

They just seem to have great dedication, motivation, perseverance and leadership. Which is why my vote goes to VS.

Oh and they have lots of numbers

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

Its lame voting for my own server so I am voting for Aurora Glade. Its actually sad the lack of votes for them here since they are one of my favorite servers to fight against.

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: flickky.2634

flickky.2634

My vote goes to Kodash.

Their karma train video was published on the 4th of January 2013.
http://youtu.be/2vIoGp3R7ZI
Best GW2 video. Hands down.

Flickky / Landsplash
[TwitchTV] [Twitter]
Oceanic Leader of [KnT] Knights of the Temple ~ Blackgate

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Why people keep calling worlds “server”?

Anyways, the best world, needless to say, would be the one I’m in.

Who could vote for any other world, when they are all evil invaders that must be destroyed?

It’s as nonsensical as asking an angel if they’d rather vote for devils or a demons as “best good outsiders”.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

“My vote goes to Kodash.

Their karma train video was published on the 4th of January 2013.
http://youtu.be/2vIoGp3R7ZI
Best GW2 video. Hands down.
"

never seen that before. THAT WAS A-MAZING! Changed my VOTE!

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

As an FA native and resident, I have to give my vote to TC. They are stable, and from what I have seen, they have a great community. Even if they frustrate us FA’ers with their meta, we secretly have grown to accept you.

In addition to that, Maguuma. Best forum warriors, and they always come out and play.

I also respect those from Dragonbrand that stuck around after the end of the bandwagon. You guys always bring the fights.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

Server of the year

in WvW

Posted by: TheMaidenInBlack.7516

TheMaidenInBlack.7516

Being a resident ever since i got the game, and being pretty involved in WvWvW, I would have to say Black Gate.

Not to say there aren’t other amazing servers out there, SOR and JQ have some really good guilds and I’ve always enjoyed fighting them in zerg combat

Also, you can tell your server is doing something right when it’s got so many people QQ’ing all over the forums

Ranger – Marion Kotillard, Necro – The Black Maiden
BESTGATE PRIDE