Singapore-based guild looking for a new home.

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Being new to JQ personally so far my experience has been awesome. The coordination between teams, forum community, hell even a welcoming committee with cookies! I’m glad that my teams full analysis of all prospective servers and vote came down to joining JQ. What won me over was the personal approach that was taken toward myself. Plus, I’ve gotten to bridge the gap between servers in the past with JQ having fought them soo much. The queue times are close to non-existent even with the new transfers that have come in, I think it actually gives time to be relaxed and actually get some in game content done and not feel like WvW is another job. In any case I’d recommend JQ.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Haydenstar.8142

Haydenstar.8142

- No sorts of drama

i am interested in the reasons of you moving the guild….
especially about the “drama” involved….
pm if can

We have not experienced any dramas in CD.
We are just thinking of moving because of the stale WvW environment.

Haydenstar [VaL], Jade Quarry
Founder of Valhagr [VaL]

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Literally half the posts here are from jade quarry. I dont know why that annoys me as much as it does, shouldn’t one good post per server that highlights all of your strengths be enough?

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: Provac.3598

Provac.3598

Hello Hayden and VaL,
It is great to see that you guys are still going strong. We have good memories of working with you in Crystal Desert.
Currently Aggroculture is on Jade Quarry and has been working with a number of guilds on the server. It is been an positive and never give up environment.
I would like to talk to you further about your new server choice. I can arrange for Krom and the other officers to talk to you guys as well.

in WvW

Posted by: Genesis Notch.1905

Genesis Notch.1905

Hi fellow Singaporean! Based on the list of things that you stated on your first post, you should consider Jade Quarry as your new home.

Feel free to take a look around here.

Best of luck to you and Valhagr!

I am in charge of gas tanks. Tink Tink.

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Being new to JQ personally so far my experience has been awesome. The coordination between teams, forum community, hell even a welcoming committee with cookies! I’m glad that my teams full analysis of all prospective servers and vote came down to joining JQ. What won me over was the personal approach that was taken toward myself. Plus, I’ve gotten to bridge the gap between servers in the past with JQ having fought them soo much. The queue times are close to non-existent even with the new transfers that have come in, I think it actually gives time to be relaxed and actually get some in game content done and not feel like WvW is another job. In any case I’d recommend JQ.

Now i know who is jed. Followed yer a few times

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: InfernoX.9638

InfernoX.9638

Dude its a no brainer… everyone in gw2 knows Yaks Bend is the most friendliest helpful community out of all the US servers.

+ We are positioned in T4 which is where you want to be at cause every other tier is nothing but large zergs and no strategies. Our PvE community is second to none, we have people constantly checking on dragon timers and encouraging lower levels and first timers to check it out. + our karma train in orr isn’t dead so get your grind on

Teamspeak? No problem, Yaks bend has our very own mumble with 1024 slots, but the best part isn’t that, if your guild is big enough and it is (300 strong is impressive), you get your own room!

Yaks Bend is the perfect place to settle down with your guild bro.. but if you don’t believe check out our very own server website that is 100% community driven

www.yaksbend.com

Commander Rave King – Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

PvX would fit perfectly in TC. I WvW a lot but still dabble in RP. It is a chill environment, and since you are from Singapore, there will hardly ever.. if at all be a queue. Those that are oceanic in WvW are treated like royalty around here, hehe. Anyways for the rest of the guild that may not WvW.. Many of us are still are involved in the PvE aspects of the game, and events are always ensuing with hilarious moments, the times you will always remember. I look forward to seeing you guys in the future.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

in WvW

Posted by: Camo.7498

Camo.7498

We still haven’t reached a final decision yet. We are sad that we have to leave, but ultimately we want a great WvW environment. This week’s WvW in CD has just been very demoralising.

Hayden, if that’s the reason you’re thinking of leaving, would you reconsider? Remember the fun WvWs CD has had in the many weeks prior.

The community didn’t just change. We were never always #1, but we enjoyed great fights and learning from other servers we fought. Even when sieges took 4 hours, we continued on.

This week is an anomaly. CD was left to fight 2.5 servers, and rather than prolong the fight against near impossible odds – I think many felt the same and decided to just speed things along.

All those things you were looking for .. it’s already in CD, and I look forward to WvWing alongside you again!

And what do you think DB is doing? The “2.5 servers” your fighting are being fought by us as well. So that’s no excuse.

Commander Mighty Fig Newton – Sylvari Warrior
[UhOh] Procrastination Nation
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

- No sorts of drama

i am interested in the reasons of you moving the guild….
especially about the “drama” involved….
pm if can

We have not experienced any dramas in CD.
We are just thinking of moving because of the stale WvW environment.

I see, good luck

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

Good Luck.

My previous post on IoJ guilds that left to FA stands for all guilds bailing right now still stands as my opinion.

Yes FA trolls, you know what that means.

P.S. CD, the new Maguuma server, lets get our gank on!

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

I remember you Haydenstar, I used to be on CD. What’s wrong with it enough to make you want to move?

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

My guild took about 6months choosing a server that we thought would best support us and have the most stable long term community as well as the strongest wvw community that would support wins, losses, with the lowest drama.

We chose JQ and have not been sorry about our decision. Server decision is the most important for any pvp/wvw guild. We have been pvping for 20years and JQ is probably the best choice for a pvp/wvw server that we have made.

Best of luck on your decision, if you do decide to come to JQ please contact one of us, and we can organize a server transfer very easily for you.

Thanks for your time.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Hey Hayden.

Read this while I was stuck in camp and was.. well surprised and a bit upset, though I can understand where you are coming from. I can only appeal for you to stay but if your guild makes the decision to move off, I really wish you guys the best of luck in wherever you choose to go. It has been fun playing with you guys since the start of the game and it’s something I’ll never forget (hope I didn’t kitten you guys off at times!).

TLDR;
Stay la, if you all still going off then nvm ba, best of luck to y’all!

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

in WvW

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

im sorry to hear this but it does happen =( well if your looking for a new home Borliss Pass right now is looking for more guilds, its a fun PVX server tbh im from Seraphim Martyrs (BURN) right now 1 of the biggest guilds on the server, we are a PVX guild our selves and have found the peeps friendly and fun at all times tbh.

you cant go wrong with joining us =) hit me up sometime if you wanna chat bout things.

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I’m just a random SG kia on TC, but I can tell you there’s surprisingly quite a few SG regulars who always come out at night to do their thing. We’ve also been getting a healthy injection in our oceanic/SEA timeslots, so we’re at the point where you guys will still never have to worry about queues, yet will be able to make a significant difference in whichever map you choose while not being hopelessly outnumbered at every turn. The oceanic players on TC are hard-core veterans from months and months of fighting outnumbered, while our NA contingent is as always a rock-solid presence you can rely on.

We’re an awesome community that’s gotten to number 5 while never forgetting how to have fun. If you move to TC, you will feel yourself making the difference, and you will be carving a name for yourselves in a niche much sought after by what is currently one of the most highly regarded communities in the game. If that’s what you are looking for, rather than join some of the others servers that already have huge established SEA presence and where you will merely be a new tag in the zerg…consider TC.

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

Limbei ga le gong hor, TC sibei buay pai eh, tio hoot bo tai chee, toi lap sibei shiok, wvw confirm ai pah.

(Translation for our non sg forum folk: This dude says, TC is really solid, regardless of how much we are kicked or punched, we’ll always come out swinging in wvw.)

But seriously, if your guild is largely Pvx, TC is one of the best places to be, our server is mostly Pve, and as such has population in most Pve zones on the various primetimes.

You’ll get groups of RPers occasionally walking around on a parade, norns here and there in some remote lodge lim kopi (drinking coffee), you never know what you’re going to find.

The population is largely mature and friendly, i’ve witnessed maybe 2/3 goofy teamchat trolling in Lion’s Arch in my time here, and it’s usually in good fun not the usual QQ .

Things are stable and while we arent always kicking butt in wvw (which is a wvw population issue), most here play for fun, and we always get out in force, at least on 1 map :P.

That’s my honest representation, as little BS as possible, if you choose TC as your new home,

Welcome!

If not Good Luck and best of wishes to you and your guild

Always enjoyed our matches with CD btw, those trebs in frogs are and absolute PITA

Meega Kweesta

in WvW

Posted by: Kromickon.5471

Kromickon.5471

Hi Valhagr, I’m sure you’ll remember me as Kromickon from AGGR CD.

We are currently in JQ , and AGGR and the JQ oceanic team would be very happy to have you guys hope over. You know , Noblesse and I have gone way back during the days and I did ask him if he ever considered to come over to JQ we would be very happy to have him and you guys here. Our oceanic forces has slightly dwindled , but with new emerging guilds such as Yakisoba coming, we believe that still having you to join us would help at least balance our numbers against SoS. I enjoy the fights in JQ, even at times getting pounded by SoS, but we have a never give up attitude and today playing with new guilds from SF and some from PRX and Yaki, it just got evenly “even battled”.

Just as I’ve said to Noblesse, I’ll say it to you too Hayden, We fought with you guys side by side, your guild has assisted us for many months in CD and we did the same too, I am more than happy to fight alongside with your guild again in JQ

Guild Leader and Commander of Aggroculture : www.aggr-gaming.com // SEA/Oceanic WvW/PvX Guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

[PRO] from FA has had some good fights with [VaL] often running together with [NAGA]. I’m sure we will meet again. All the best

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Guys, if you’re serious about convincing them to consider your server, at least put some effort in besides copying and pasting your recruitment thread.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in WvW

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Haydenstar!! Come join the other CD guilds on Tarnished Coast! I sent you a PM, hopefully you will consider TC as your new home

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Please consider Dragonbrand! We have a strong Oceanic presence, little to no drama, an excellent community, mumble, and it is still relatively easy to get in. I’ve been on a few other Worlds, and I haven’t seen a community as great as Dragonbrand!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Hello, im aware your considering a server move! Why not consider moving to EU server! We, on Seafearers Rest are a T1 server and yet still have a medium population compared to all the other t1, t2 servers who are mostly full or at least very high!
Why is this? Because we have a great community and with great communication! We would love to have you as part of our alliance, you can see more on www.pevepe.net for more information!
Why not chat with the server on TS on friday night! details on the website!
Many Thanks

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Haydenstar.8142

Haydenstar.8142

Are there any reps from SoR and JQ willing to pop by our teamspeak to talk to us now?

ts.cdesert.com

PM me in-game to gain access.

Haydenstar [VaL], Jade Quarry
Founder of Valhagr [VaL]

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Hayden.. One Word.. Kaineng

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Honestly, your best bet would be DB or with us at FA.

No drama and both could use and want your coverage. I can guarantee there will be good fights for you on either of those servers.

Honestly Tier 1 and 2 don’t really need anymore transfers. They want them, but there’s 18 other servers that need you more.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Thank you for giving me the chance to talk with you guys on your teamspeak!

Hope you guys make the decision on comming over to Jade Quarry

:)

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Hello haydenstar, fellow singaporean here in Anvil Rock. We need more Asian, Oceanic guild presence here. There are no queue times here and even a 20 man wvw group can really make an impact here in Anvil Rock.

Only loyal guilds here an Anvil Rock and our server had only gotten 1st place twice in our wvw history match up and guilds from oceania and asia can really make a huge difference for us in wvw as we’re primarily a NA server. Not to mention, you’ll have great pvp experience here in our server as we’re known as one of the best servers for pvp ^^

We’ve got an alliance and we have a generous guy who set up a teamspeak server for us and thus coordinating attacks and asking for reinforcement is as easy as can be.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

in WvW

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Please consider Dragonbrand! We have a strong Oceanic presence, little to no drama, an excellent community, mumble, and it is still relatively easy to get in. I’ve been on a few other Worlds, and I haven’t seen a community as great as Dragonbrand!

And we have the best score updates in the WvW threads from Eva here

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in WvW

Posted by: Raztlin.7964

Raztlin.7964

You will definately feel at home here on Jade Quarry! The involvement as a community as a whole from every walks of life and understanding to work together as a team instead of a forced alliance is what keeps us coming back to wvw here. We also have alot of PvEer representation too. You will not regret making the move to JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

NSP is the place to be, very skilled players that are used to overwhelming odds. We are always a tough matchup.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in WvW

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

come check out Borlis Pass, give me a pm in game and we can talk on voice chat

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Ready to vomit at all the Jade quarry spam. Get some class guys seriously.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: Fist of the Empire.9812

Fist of the Empire.9812

Another JQ bandwagon guild, lawls.

in WvW

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

Valhagr [VaL] has moved to Jade Quarry. Thank you for all your responses!

Since Haydenstar has already noted the final destination of the guild, we proceed to close this thread. Thank you very much to all of your for your contributions.