Small Guild Looking to Transfer

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

We have 20 or so active people, a few are interested in WvW, many in dungeons. We’re looking for a server with low/no queues, good WvW organization, and a high enough population that dungeons are open and groups are easy to find.

Not interested in joining a server facerolling in WvW or one that has an elitist community.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: TheAmpca.1753

TheAmpca.1753

Might want to come to Island of Janthir then. Community is mainly focused on WvW but we do have enough people running flavor of the month dugeon.

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

I think Crystal Desert will meet your needs and you would a great addition to our server. We could always use the help and we’re not elitists at all!

Also our queues are pretty low. The biggest queues you’ll ever see are on Friday nights on Eternal Battlegrounds. Other than that its pretty queue free except when all the guilds organize to push a particular borderland.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Tarnished Coast. Great community in PVE and some pretty solid commanders in WvW that you can actually trust. Just hard to get on TC, you’ll have to wait till the wee hours of the morning and try. But it’s worth it. And WvW queues only seem to be an issue on weekends … but even then I think I wait about 20 mins max.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Smileynulk.8754

Smileynulk.8754

I think you guys would find a good home in Sea of Sorrows. The community is very helpful with one another. We have extremely well organized WvW and there are always people looking to do dungeons. If you guys want a guild to run dungeons with send me a message in game, we have people tuning AC, CM, and FotM pretty frequently right now. Also being the #1 Server in WvW currently is cool. Great buffs for when your in PvE as well as being able to go into WvW and run with a group like TSym and make 50s in the process. Send me a letter in game if you want more info or want to talk with some of the Guild leaders for our server.

Smileynulk R [TSym] [ENVY]
Human Ranger & Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

If you are considering an EU server consider Underworld. Organised Wvw Alliances and more than enough people after dungeons. No queues for WvW unless its an alliance event night then one or two might have a full borderlands

I can give more information if you need it.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

We have 20 or so active people, a few are interested in WvW, many in dungeons. We’re looking for a server with low/no queues, good WvW organization, and a high enough population that dungeons are open and groups are easy to find.

Not interested in joining a server facerolling in WvW or one that has an elitist community.

Maguuma or Ehmry Bay would fit you needs very well. The other servers people have mentioned are very zergy (high tier) with que times.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Ender.3508

Thanks for the information guys. We may send a scout to one or two of the above mentioned servers.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Tortun.5946

Tortun.5946

Gandara has a good community and are trying to build on that every day, we’re hovering somewhere round the middle of the tiers in WvW and very rarely have queues, if there are it’s a very swift one

We’d love to have more WvW players interested in takings us up in the charts! YAY!!!

We also name our Dolyaks so people realise the importance of protecting Bessie!

Tortun – Protector of Gandara and Bessie!
WvWvW Player Who Doesn’t Have Much of A Clue

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Gandara also has a large PvE population, which doesn’t interfere too much with our WvW core but which helps with the dungeon part. We just came off a huge win against Fort Ranik, the french server which outzergs us and has beaten us repeatedly, through the sheer willpower of some very committed guilds. There’s a thread on it here.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in WvW

Ender.3508

Unfortunately EU servers are out of the question as our sPvP members are highly concerned about latency issues.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

I’ll put in a second for Tarnished Coast. TC is one of the best communities in the game without all the attitude that you find on some other servers. It’s like the ‘big little server’ — a large-ish population but lots of familiarity and interaction among the players.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Blackgate would be a great choice. We don’t have huge guilds on our server, most are medium to small sized so you’d fit in great here. We also have a very active PvE population with many people doing PvE. We have good organization in WvW and currently sit at the top of tier 2. And no q’s for WvW except on reset night!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: zazu.2836

zazu.2836

What timezone are you

~Zazu Mizo~
Strike Force [SF] – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Ender.3508

We are spread out all across NA timezones. Personally I’m EST, but quite a few members are Pacific.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Blackgate would be a great choice. We don’t have huge guilds on our server, most are medium to small sized so you’d fit in great here. We also have a very active PvE population with many people doing PvE. We have good organization in WvW and currently sit at the top of tier 2. And no q’s for WvW except on reset night!

Here here!

Blackgate is a good WvW community and I personally love running dungeons. We almost always have people interested in running any of them. In fact I personally hope you guys do pick Blackgate because I would love more people to do dungeons with.

Our community is mainly WvW oriented, but we aren’t elitist. A lot of the guild leaders here are very professional and polite when giving their orders and we work very well together as a community. Every guild respects one another and coordinates well. We have our own website and mumble for everyone on the entire server to use.

If you’d like to try Blackgate, feel free to send me a PM and I can give you the mumble info. You can join any guilds channel and see how we like to roll and get familiar with the community.

We also help make each other better. On our website many of the guilds post videos of their gameplay in WvW to help the server coordinate better and look for any positives and any negatives we need to work on. I’ve been on multiple servers and I feel like Blackgate has given the best opportunity to learn WvW better.

We also don’t faceroll. We’ve won the past 4 weeks, but there are always intense battles going on between SoR and IoJ.

(edited by Raven Paradox.1860)

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

NSP would love to have you guys, were in the closest match in WVW again with DB and DH for the 3rd week in a row, our dungeons are usually pretty easy to find groups for in my experience…we are well organized and have very good tactics! Plus the kicker pretty sure some kaineng guilds just transferred to Dragonbrand so you guys could come here and continue that rivalry and help us beat them!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

I have enjoyed Stormbluff isle I have been there since headstart- It has fun wvw and has not been elitist. Also it is pretty populous for pve things.

in WvW

Ender.3508

Its looking like we’re headed to Maguuma to ally with one of our old DR friends. Thanks for the advice guys, we’ll have completed our transfer by the end of this week.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Alethia.3870

Alethia.3870

Its looking like we’re headed to Maguuma to ally with one of our old DR friends. Thanks for the advice guys, we’ll have completed our transfer by the end of this week.

Sad to see you guys transferring from Devona’s Rest Hope everything goes well in Maguuma!

Commander Aléthia 80 Necromancer
Solum Contego [SoCo] & Ragtag [RGTG]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Monztor.9207

Monztor.9207

Oh hey! Just realized you’re from DR I’m a Mag now, but when I was still leveling and first started, me and my buddies were DR as well. We didn’t really do anything in WvW, but when we switched to Maguuma we’ve been having a blast and started learning how to WvW. We’ll be very glad to have you guys. One thing to keep in mind is the whole server uses mumble so it might be a good thing if you and the guildies download mumble Ask anyone in the mag team chat and they’ll give you the info

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Any tier 2 server: BG, SoR, or IoJ, in that order (seemingly of population levels and coverage).