SoS Vs JQ Vs BG 18/01-25/01

in WvW

Posted by: snivs.5134

snivs.5134

It’s going to be the PRX/RG show now. Until they decide to move on again. Same thing happened in SoS. Its how well you do after they leave which makes all the difference.

You are so 2 month ago.
HB are the new PRX in terms of massive numbers steamrolling through you the way they do with culling.
PRX are not a shadow of what they used to be. Still solid, but nowhere near what they used to be before the euro move.
And if HB come saying they only run 20 people (and i mean on the field not your guild alone) im calling shenanigans on that, its a minimum of 30+ always :P

The only time we have 30+ on is at reset, and then we always try to have atleast 1 5 man group seperated from the rest. Also we run without commander icon most of the time to avoid pugs following us. We usually field 20-25, and late night we only field around 15.

Good fights tonight Agg. I guess you took some revenge. It was to bad we got into BG bl that late, and even we couldnt get all of our 18 guys inside BG bl. Think we still had 4 in q when we decided to call it at 6 am here. Even with the backup of a few pugs, we just didnt have the numbers to take you head on. Gonna try and meet you guys again tomorrow. Hopefully we´ll meet you sooner when we still have some numbers on to face you

Be real now Smokee come on lol, i was on JQ border tonight and wish i had taken screenshots of your “18 man” team. Maybe i was drunk and seeing double, but then again i didnt drink.
We had 15 out and put it this way you had twice as many minimum. Not saying it was all HB, but thats the main tags we saw, and if youre all running together then you cant turn around and say it was 18.

Was awesome fights HB! Ohai doesn’t speak for Agg much respect!

Commander Oxram Ironbrow 80 Warrior
AGGRESSION [Agg] Sea of Sorrows
http://www.aggression-gw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

Dear TSym – Come out and fight please. We are not going to have fun with you in a supply camp, next to your spawn with 20 ballistas set up. Get roaming, who knows you might end up having some fun. I hear that JQ will have some guilds out here doing the same.

Dear HB – We will never fight you, because you are on a diffrent time zone than us. When you are 100% we had 9 on, when we are 100% you are nowhere to be found (probably sleeping). Suffice it to say, we kept a camp away from you when you outnumbered us 6:1, well take that!

Anytime your team wants to dance NA prime time, come and get it. You use strats similar to WM in open field, and while we workshopped a counter to it, WM left before we could try it out. Eager to see how it fares!

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

JQ, it has been awesome on SoS bl today. When we get the bulk of our new servermates moved over, this is gonna be interesting Good fights today SoS.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Goodfight to all of JQ’s new transfers: PRX / SF / RG.
My guild and myself were wondering where the other JQ were but oh well, you guys certainly brought new stuff to the table in open field combat, something I have not seen from JQ. Glad to see it and hope to see more of you guys throughout the week.
We will be looking for these guilds to challenge and strengthen ourselves, all respect to PRX / SF / RG.

Also, HB good fights, the way you guys move is annoying, and we had to change up our game a bit to counter your play style. Hope to see more and goodluck

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in WvW

Posted by: transtemporal.2158

transtemporal.2158

The only time we have 30+ on is at reset, and then we always try to have atleast 1 5 man group seperated from the rest. Also we run without commander icon most of the time to avoid pugs following us. We usually field 20-25, and late night we only field around 15.

Good fights tonight Agg. I guess you took some revenge. It was to bad we got into BG bl that late, and even we couldnt get all of our 18 guys inside BG bl. Think we still had 4 in q when we decided to call it at 6 am here. Even with the backup of a few pugs, we just didnt have the numbers to take you head on. Gonna try and meet you guys again tomorrow. Hopefully we´ll meet you sooner when we still have some numbers on to face you

Be real now Smokee come on lol, i was on JQ border tonight and wish i had taken screenshots of your “18 man” team. Maybe i was drunk and seeing double, but then again i didnt drink.
We had 15 out and put it this way you had twice as many minimum. Not saying it was all HB, but thats the main tags we saw, and if youre all running together then you cant turn around and say it was 18.

Smokee did mention 20-25 HB at the end of the first paragraph of his post. The problem with Smokees numbers is that they don’t include pugs because pugs don’t count apparently, so if its 1 HB and 60 pugs, he defeated your 50-man group with 1 HB.

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Smokee did mention 20-25 HB at the end of the first paragraph of his post. The problem with Smokees numbers is that they don’t include pugs because pugs don’t count apparently, so if its 1 HB and 60 pugs, he defeated your 50-man group with 1 HB.

Which is why he is constantly telling pugs in /m and /s to not follow HB while they are hunting so as to not skew the GvG results, and unless needed he runs without his Comm tag.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

transtemporal.2158

Wondered why the fight for cragtop on SoS BL was so intense tonight… I look at the guildtags of the attacking force… PRX and FOO. Geez.

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Dear TSym – Come out and fight please. We are not going to have fun with you in a supply camp, next to your spawn with 20 ballistas set up. Get roaming, who knows you might end up having some fun. I hear that JQ will have some guilds out here doing the same.

Dear HB – We will never fight you, because you are on a diffrent time zone than us. When you are 100% we had 9 on, when we are 100% you are nowhere to be found (probably sleeping). Suffice it to say, we kept a camp away from you when you outnumbered us 6:1, well take that!

Anytime your team wants to dance NA prime time, come and get it. You use strats similar to WM in open field, and while we workshopped a counter to it, WM left before we could try it out. Eager to see how it fares!

TSYM doesn’t log on at reset? (curios not being a jerk) HB stays up late late on reset night.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Wondered why the fight for cragtop on SoS BL was so intense tonight… I look at the guildtags of the attacking force… PRX and FOO. Geez.

Majority of the force after about 5pm Pacific was pug group complimented by a good number of PRX and AoS and EMP. We didn’t have more than 5 FOO on SoS BL but you can think what you want.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

transtemporal.2158

Majority of the force after about 5pm Pacific was pug group complimented by a good number of PRX and AoS and EMP. We didn’t have more than 5 FOO on SoS BL but you can think what you want.

There were other guilds in the attack(s) but PRX and FOO were the ones I was tab targeting and there were a lot of them, hence why I thought it was a PRX/FOO attack. Maybe it was just a fluke.

Besides which, I’m paying a compliment to your servermates – why are you quibbling about it?

(edited by transtemporal.2158)

in WvW

Nuked.2360

There were other guilds in the attack(s) but PRX and FOO were the ones I was tab targeting and there were a lot of them, hence why I thought it was a PRX/FOO attack. Maybe it was just a fluke.

Besides which, I’m paying a compliment to your servermates – why are you quibbling about it?

I’m not just clearing up a misunderstanding

in WvW

Posted by: Raztlin.7964

Raztlin.7964

Goodfight to all of JQ’s new transfers: PRX / SF / RG.
My guild and myself were wondering where the other JQ were but oh well, you guys certainly brought new stuff to the table in open field combat, something I have not seen from JQ. Glad to see it and hope to see more of you guys throughout the week.
We will be looking for these guilds to challenge and strengthen ourselves, all respect to PRX / SF / RG.

Also, HB good fights, the way you guys move is annoying, and we had to change up our game a bit to counter your play style. Hope to see more and goodluck

Well for your info it was a grp of [AoS]/[EMP]/[PRX]/also misc members of other guilds that forced you to come out and play in SoS bl this evening was fun. I know from our voip we was having a blast! Biggest face-to-face brawl I have seen some time for sure.

in WvW

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

TSYM doesn’t log on at reset? (curios not being a jerk) HB stays up late late on reset night.

Oh not at all, I know tone can be hard to read on a post. We were on for shuffle, had 60 on EB for the shuffle flip, but we were facing KnT there, and shaking JQ like a british nanny.

Well try and give a heads up where we are on next shuffle, got to see your guys field movements with my small ops and really eager to see how the strats we workshopped to counter WM hold up. Good or bad, itll be data we can take back to the drawing board and improve upon!

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Is so easy to get known but is harder to be unknown.

It’s also easier to make claims of power without accepting responsibility.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

we had more on when we were roaming in JQ bl. Our numbers then were 25-27 throughout most of the night. That said, we had only 1-2 pugs following us most of the time, as we were trying to get some gvg open field fights with RG, and we didnt move out untill most or all pugs had left us alone.

We are usually on untill 10-11pm EST, so unless you dont count EST as NA primetime, we should be able to get some fights vs. you

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

Good at least i know i wasnt seeing things, knew it was over 30 (pugs included) lol.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: Ashlov.3819

Ashlov.3819

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone wins T1 this week.

Chuck Chuck Bobuck – Dwarec Mercs [DM] – NA Guild on Sanctum of Rall
http://www.dwarecmercs.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3DARC_rwUQ

in WvW

Posted by: Anwedie.2360

Anwedie.2360

Trying to skew transfer queues even more to stuff even more people on already overloaded servers..dunno what to say there. Suffice to say noone would notice if a few guilds didn’t log on reset night to play for JQ or SoS.

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Of course they do. There were 40 of them plus extras in one monster zerg running around EB on reset night this week. We capped SM and then fair play to them they took it off us

I saw plenty of HB that night as well. Maybe Coron wasn’t on, in which case maybe any Tsym presence doesn’t count, who knows.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in WvW

Posted by: blnylund.1829

blnylund.1829

Anyone able to slow down RG yet? The few times I have seen then run into zergs I see them spin right through them

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Anyone able to slow down RG yet? The few times I have seen then run into zergs I see them spin right through them

Their 15man is quite strong. You just need to have a bit more number than them and be note to spread out, dont cluster. Cluster vs Cluster you’re going to die because their team heavily stack with proper classes and spec with all the time buffs for every players. Just spread out, try to CC their group and AoE em from range.

But yea they’re very hard group to deal with and very mobile around the open field. Kudos to their teamwork.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

To SoS night crew – People always forget to build siege in open field battle. 1 Balista or a well hidden arrow cart can turn the tide. Try that until we have a proper euro guild to fight RG on SoS

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Hecksa.7140

Hecksa.7140

Their 15man is quite strong. You just need to have a bit more number than them and be note to spread out, dont cluster. Cluster vs Cluster you’re going to die because their team heavily stack with proper classes and spec with all the time buffs for every players. Just spread out, try to CC their group and AoE em from range.

But yea they’re very hard group to deal with and very mobile around the open field. Kudos to their teamwork.

Sadly we’re missing a fair few players at the moment. Sure, we can do stuff with 15, but we’re struggling because some are unable to transfer. Hopefully you’ll get a chance to see us running with close to full effectiveness sometime this week.

Not Matter (Mesmer) – [RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Ashlov.3819

Ashlov.3819

You guys do a tight job, Hecksa. Hats off.

Chuck Chuck Bobuck – Dwarec Mercs [DM] – NA Guild on Sanctum of Rall
http://www.dwarecmercs.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3DARC_rwUQ

in WvW

Ohai.8346

Sadly we’re missing a fair few players at the moment. Sure, we can do stuff with 15, but we’re struggling because some are unable to transfer. Hopefully you’ll get a chance to see us running with close to full effectiveness sometime this week.

Still not sure why you moved to JQ if you guys truly love the fight, as most of the pop in that timezone is on JQ. Its almost like you chose to pvdoor and fight HB.
If its fights you were after, youd have either moved to sos or somewhere to go fight war machine.

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: SeanLLewellyn.2807

SeanLLewellyn.2807

The casual denigration of pugs in this thread is disappointing. I get that you guilds like to preen and posture about tactics and whatnot, but pugs are a fact of life in WvW, and we’re not all brain-dead mouth breathers, nor baggage, nor impediments.

That said, on topic, BG is pressing us (JQ) pretty hard in EB atm, but seems to have let their eye off of the borderlands. Anyway, fun fights!

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Usually not mindless, but if you got on the VoIP that the guilds were on, you’d see what you are missing.

PuGs upgrade camps to guards when the zerg is walking up needing supply. PuGs dps down a gate when the wall is down around the corner. PuGs take supply from a keep and repair a wall that is being trebbed. PuGs attack polar bears when the zerg is running by and pop orange swords. PuGs run dps single target specs and gear and get nuked in a zerg. PuGs run in and try to solo a guild claimer with the buff.

The best players of PuGs end up joining WvW guilds, keeping the average skill level of the group lower, because the better ones leave the group.

You, being on the WvW forums, at least somewhat knowledgeable and yet not in a WvW guild are the exception, not the rule.

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

The best players of PuGs end up joining WvW guilds, keeping the average skill level of the group lower, because the better ones leave the group.

Not quite, ’’us’’ dont have interest in guilds because are useless, we just make the stuff done, without ’’us’’ all the guilds are worthless. ’’We’’ dont mind if they try to show off around and claiming they are the gods and reason of stuff, we both know the reality. Even if you see ’’somebody’’ or a ‘’ bunch of people’’ with a guild, could be just because ‘’he/they’’ really wanted the chat window or got tired of receiving random invites or… because more bank slots.

So dont missunderstand ’’PuGs’’ with ‘’new people in the game or inexperienced ones’’

’’We’’ just make use of the pins in our own benefit…we dont follow them because we listen them…or because are supposed to be the ’’boss’’…or other delusional reason.

ah yeah just for edit: the worst part of guilds in this game…multi guilds, any competitive player know why. Thats why if any of you like this guild system, demanding represent 24/7 it is good.

I took an arrow to the knee

(edited by JemL.3501)

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

The whole 2v1 debate is weird. Of course blackgate would attack JQ most of the time they can. Last time blackgate was in T1… well, lets just do a quick recap

JQQ and SBI whining about
turtling
portal bombing
basically anything blackgate did

Guess who was being 2v1’d nonstop by JQ that whole time? Hell at one point I watched JQ actively defending SBI supply camps <.<

Is it any surprise at all that now that blackgate is back in T1 that they’re gunning for you JQ? The last time they were here you whined about them all week long, and 2v1’d them whenever you got the chance. It’s only natural they’d go for you.

Not the best tactic mind you, but the expected one given past history. o.o

in WvW

Nuked.2360

The whole 2v1 debate is weird. Of course blackgate would attack JQ most of the time they can. Last time blackgate was in T1… well, lets just do a quick recap

JQQ and SBI whining about
turtling
portal bombing
basically anything blackgate did

Guess who was being 2v1’d nonstop by JQ that whole time? Hell at one point I watched JQ actively defending SBI supply camps <.<

Is it any surprise at all that now that blackgate is back in T1 that they’re gunning for you JQ? The last time they were here you whined about them all week long, and 2v1’d them whenever you got the chance. It’s only natural they’d go for you.

Not the best tactic mind you, but the expected one given past history. o.o

No one whose of note complains of 2v1 it happens on every map whether you care for it or not. Simple truth of the matter. No need to keep bringing up something if you want the past to not repeat itself I would stop saying BG is doing it because of the past because that isn’t entirely true. They see a chance to get points they take it nothing crazy about it.

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Usually not mindless, but if you got on the VoIP that the guilds were on, you’d see what you are missing.

PuGs upgrade camps to guards when the zerg is walking up needing supply. PuGs dps down a gate when the wall is down around the corner. PuGs take supply from a keep and repair a wall that is being trebbed. PuGs attack polar bears when the zerg is running by and pop orange swords. PuGs run dps single target specs and gear and get nuked in a zerg. PuGs run in and try to solo a guild claimer with the buff.

You, being on the WvW forums, at least somewhat knowledgeable and yet not in a WvW guild are the exception, not the rule.

A community TS that the “pugs” can get on so to speak goes a long way. You would be surprised with the reasons they don’t join “big” guilds and its not because of player skill or anything but some of them have their reasons.

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

Score @ 2:23 PM EST

Attachments:

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Great fights all, please try not to be petty, there are some great teams on all servers!

Great work those who have brought new and different tactics to the fight, I seriously think you have strengthened all servers.

As a special note; Good work Tysm, 5odd hours holding a map third with the outmanned bonus, keep at it everyone, this is great fun.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Alright Tier 1, I know you don’t really know me much in game as I’ve made more of a presence on the forums, but I’ve made the decision to go to Fort Aspenwood, so I can WvW with my guild. I still have great respect for all servers in Tier 1 (even if I kinda show hate for SoS, lol – its the rivalry talk coming out).

SoS – Even if I may show hate towards you guys, you’ve earned the #1 spot and its well deserved.
JQ – Stay the great community you are (everything I have said about JQ, I mean it, and will miss the community, but I want to play with people I actually know). I believe you all will be able to get #1 again. Maybe one day, FA will face you in battle, then it will be an epic Factions battle. Just need to get Kaineng up there, then we could have a Factions battle royale. I don’t see this happening for a while though.
BG – My respect for you has gone up since the first week and I hope to see you guys in Tier 1 for a while. Continue to keep SoS and JQ on their toes!

Legacy of HzH – Always fun running into you in the field. Keep up the great work!

Stay classy Tier 1!

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I’m kind of lol’ing at the fact there is still 2v1 discussions. I thought we settled this quite some time ago. In any case, I consider it a 1v2 Those of you who have ran with me are probably loling right now.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I’m kind of lol’ing at the fact there is still 2v1 discussions. I thought we settled this quite some time ago. In any case, I consider it a 1v2 Those of you who have ran with me are probably loling right now.

Yeah it gives me the chuckles too. Like last night in EB for example. We (BG) were holding off wave after wave of JQ trying to take back Bravost, with two walls down along with the gate, when I heard on TS “what’s SoS doing in here?”. LOL! Obviously they saw a hole in the wall and decided to check it out. Clearly a 2v1! (kidding). Those runs on Durios and Bravost last night were pretty fun by the way. Maybe frustrating for JQ for awhile, but you got them back in the end.

Anyhoo .. yeah, I think accusations of 2v1s will grace this forum until the lights finally go out on the game.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Does anyone know what the go is with this guild that we apparently had a blackout for last week? Apparently we were supposed to have a blackout for so many hours so a guild called ND could join our server. Then another one for a shorter time to get the last few through. SoS was pretty empty and at one stage during the first blackout we dropped down to around 100+ points for quite a long time.

This week I was expecting to see members from this guild. I did. Playing for another server.

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Does anyone know what the go is with this guild that we apparently had a blackout for last week? Apparently we were supposed to have a blackout for so many hours so a guild called ND could join our server. Then another one for a shorter time to get the last few through. SoS was pretty empty and at one stage during the first blackout we dropped down to around 100+ points for quite a long time.

This week I was expecting to see members from this guild. I did. Playing for another server.

There are 2 ND guilds. Nine Dragon from SoR and Never Die from IoJ. The former one joined BG and the latter one joined us.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

There are 2 ND guilds. Nine Dragon from SoR and Never Die from IoJ. The former one joined BG and the latter one joined us.

OK this explains!

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

JQ with their massive influx of guilds is causing all sorts of trouble. Currently on the SoS BL we are down on numbers, no commanders and its RG, PRX and SF.

Once they have finished controlling all the SoS map, they will turn on BG and finish them off.

Hopefully when the Oceanics log in we can fight back a little.

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Still not sure why you moved to JQ if you guys truly love the fight, as most of the pop in that timezone is on JQ. Its almost like you chose to pvdoor and fight HB.
If its fights you were after, youd have either moved to sos or somewhere to go fight war machine.

Yes to find fights struggle to fit your guild on the most stacked server. Definitely dont go to the red team in T1, they never get any fights.

Sarcasm mode off.

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Yeah it gives me the chuckles too. Like last night in EB for example. We (BG) were holding off wave after wave of JQ trying to take back Bravost, with two walls down along with the gate, when I heard on TS “what’s SoS doing in here?”. LOL! Obviously they saw a hole in the wall and decided to check it out. Clearly a 2v1! (kidding). Those runs on Durios and Bravost last night were pretty fun by the way. Maybe frustrating for JQ for awhile, but you got them back in the end.

Anyhoo .. yeah, I think accusations of 2v1s will grace this forum until the lights finally go out on the game.

That was some of the best looting… I mean fighting i’ve had this matchup. They 2v1’d my bag space =(

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Yes to find fights struggle to fit your guild on the most stacked server. Definitely dont go to the red team in T1, they never get any fights.

Sarcasm mode off.

Considering the fact that HB is on Blackgate, and from what I’ve seen, RG really wanted to fight HB, transferring to BG would be rather counter intuitive would it not?

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in WvW

Posted by: Tala.7638

Tala.7638

Score update? Busy enjoying the NFL at my father’s home, eating BBQ ribs and rib eyes with a nice slightly spicy ranch dry rub.

I do think it is interesting that PRX, SF and RG all choose to head to JQQ…but hey, this is a game and ppl paid their 60 bucks to do what they will. PRX is a great guild from my experience being server mates, I wish them the best. SF bailed off a sinking ship, and obviously wanted to stay in the competitive fight. Ashame though, it wasn’t like SBI was entirely dead, they could’ve recruited, instead hopped the bandwagon, while complaining about how SoS was recruiting for Euro times. RG, from what i understand, didn’t care where they went, just as long as when they logged on there was an open T1 server, and that was where they went…which happened to be JQQ.

Besides my own QQ about this transfer fad, I do believe this has been a very competitive weekend, and look forward to the week ahead. Does SoS have enough room to avoid getting stomped during our down time [Euro time zone] and pull off a win? Hopefully PRX and RG get nice and distracted fighting HB in force, they all forget about SoS income, and just have fun.

Talaysteria/Talas Cap/Talarenth
THE Mystic Plumbers [LUCK]
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

in WvW

Posted by: Ripred.4605

Ripred.4605

Score update

Attachments:

Stop calling me a cat! I’m obviously an over sized combat kitten…

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Considering the fact that HB is on Blackgate, and from what I’ve seen, RG really wanted to fight HB, transferring to BG would be rather counter intuitive would it not?

If RG’s purpose is to fight HB then yes you are right. The quote I responded to suggested RG was only looking for fights (in a general sense) and to do so it would be best to transfer to SOS or a server with a matchup against Kaineng to fight WM.

in WvW

Ohai.8346

looks like JQ trying to make a comeback. Zergrushed everything while the BL’s were empty and making it very difficult to take anything back

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

in WvW

Posted by: kKagari.6804

kKagari.6804

If blackgate loses this time will they drop to tier 2?

“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2” – C. Johanson
“it doesn’t make you spend hours preparing to have fun, rather than having fun”
Guild missions say otherwise.

in WvW

Posted by: Churros.7196

Churros.7196

If blackgate loses this time will they drop to tier 2?

If the score difference is big enough between whoever is no1 at the end of the week , it is possible, as SOR’s rating is pretty high right now. Howvever, it is just a possibility and if BG keeps up with JQ and SoS, they will probably stay in T1. Although next week , if SOR gets another score boost from stomping everyone in T2, BG is going to have a hard time.

in WvW

Posted by: Deadcell.9052

Deadcell.9052

SoS doing a phenominal job defending Dreaming Bay the last hour or so, keep up the good work!