Sorrow's Furnace vs Darkhaven vs Sanctum of Rall - WUVWUV

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

spartanx
As a Darkhaven player, I wanted to let you know that it’s very impressive the way SoR is doing at night/morning. You guys have really stepped up your game, and now it looks to be a really, really close fight between us two. I was sure Darkhaven was gonna win, but I did not count on SoR being so successful during the morings/day — you guys are kicking butt.

That is what is great about our match up, each server is learning to improve where it is weak, to make a more well rounded WvW servers. I know it has helped Darhaven, after the third day of the first matchup we got our night crew going, and now I’m starting to see prime time improvements (though we’re still clearly outmatched vs SoR and SF still).

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Kintari.4172

Kintari.4172

I’m on a weird schedule temporarily, and I get to see DH’s night crew every night. Usually it’s between 4 – 7 am EST. I’m not going to blame them for doing what works in the current system. Good for them. The people who say there is no gentleman’s agreement are right.

That said, I don’t think the current system is perfect, and I think threads like this are just evidence of its flaws. The scoring metric needs to change in a way that makes night capping somewhat less effective, while still allowing players who play during those hours to contribute meaningfully to the outcome of the match. I mean really, I see no problem with top tier servers having to organize shifts to be competitive with one another, but when you’ve got mid-tier servers feeling like it’s a requirement, something needs to be looked at.

As far as the actual DH night crew itself, a few observations from someone who routinely runs into them:
1) It is better organized than their daytime zergs
2) It does have a lot of people, way more than we can ever muster for defense during those hours
3) The level of defense at SF objectives is such that they could probably cap our stuff with sheer numbers regardless of organization, if I can get 5 defenders at a tower in EB I am lucky, and it’s not enough anyway lol
4) They do use a lot of rams
5) They generally are not in more than one place at a time

Take note of #5 SF, because it’s the most important

SoR’s tactics have been evolving. They got spanked in round 1, and seem to be getting more coordinated. Good for them. I personally have no problem facing the same opposition again, quite the opposite actually, because you get to see all 3 sides evolve and adapt.

Kintari | Rintaki | Rin Taki | Kian Tir | Zahinn | Lith <<< Blackgate >>>

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

I just want to thank Darkhaven for an awesome battle tonight and Sanctum of Rall for staying organised and working together.

in WvW

Posted by: Duv.1603

Duv.1603

Yes yes, that’s all very nice and well but inquiring minds want to know what’s the current score!

in WvW

Posted by: Enerjak.2475

Enerjak.2475

@Alturus – What’re you talking about? I spent last night fighting SoR in SF borderlands.

I said before, I would concentrate fighting them because I enjoy fighting them. They are fun, because they bite back.

I did just that. Several other guilds ran with me that can attest to that, should you require the evidence. The night was spent engaging SoR head-first at Crag, Sunny, Foghaven, Titan, etc all night as we kept butting heads and capturing/retaking over one another repeatedly, making for some interesting fights.

I said I’d leave DH alone, and I am. I’m not in WvW to PvE like DH is.

Alcione Enerjak – Human Necromancer (Level 80)
Guild Leader – The Hakaishin [GODS] (Sorrow’s Furnace)

in WvW

Posted by: Lurko.7185

Lurko.7185

Yea… all of DH is in WvW just to PvE. I love blanket statements. DH all only play during the “Night Zerg” and we all set our alarms at 3AM EDT to zerg you.

You are delusional if you believe that.

Wootuz
Guild Leader of Pak’Cafan [Darkhaven]
www.pakcafan.org

in WvW

Enerjak.2475

@Lurko – Irrelevant if they do or do not. We see when their majority is online, and I’ve already voiced it is a sound tactic to concentrate the majority (admittedly not all) of your forces on night capping. It guarantees the most ground covered in the shortest amount of time, and minimizes the chance of it being taken back before you’ve had your points boosted substantially.

I said I don’t find it fun. Therefore I have been fighting SoR, because they are fun. No greater reason, no lesser reason.

I spent last night having a blast fighting SoR directly, completely ignoring DH as trivial insects, knowing their numbers won’t be online until 3am or so – no point fighting them before that. SoR bites back, and makes matches fun.

You are not fun. Therefore I will not waste great resources fighting you.

Do you understand now? I WvW to have fun and PvP. You don’t provide that, so I go where I can get it.

(edited by Enerjak.2475)

in WvW

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

So I’m looking at the map right now and I’m so angry that SF and SoR are “day capping” us!!! They wait till our largest force is offline and then “PvE” all of our land… If they were serious they would come at us when we have all of our people on, but instead they are just gonna “day cap” us……

Sound familiar???

Not really complaining, because quite frankly we are taking a BEATDOWN in there right now but DH WILL see you all tonight. We’ll be there with bells on, hope you hold onto something…..

SF and SoR are fighting each other in the day. DH is waking up when we’re all asleep and PvEing the map. Don’t compare stuff that is completely different.

Also DH has a day time presence that does defend their stuff. It isn’t a huge group but it is there. Meanwhile some servers like mine are just empty at night.

in WvW

Posted by: Corpus.5347

Corpus.5347

I am on SoR, with Gaiscioch. Had a blast fighting SF and DH in the DH borderlands last night. both sides put up an awesome fight. I disagree with the stance that DH only thrives on night capping. We fought them head on in multiple skirmishes and they did quite well. Dreaming bay and red garrison changed hands so fast I dont think any side had the chance to consider upgrading em. Just wanted to thank both sides for a great fight.

Rhyzen – warrior
Cyrix Casden – engineer
GSCH – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Arius.7031

So I’m looking at the map right now and I’m so angry that SF and SoR are “day capping” us!!! They wait till our largest force is offline and then “PvE” all of our land… If they were serious they would come at us when we have all of our people on, but instead they are just gonna “day cap” us……

Sound familiar???

Not really complaining, because quite frankly we are taking a BEATDOWN in there right now but DH WILL see you all tonight. We’ll be there with bells on, hope you hold onto something…..

SF and SoR are fighting each other in the day. DH is waking up when we’re all asleep and PvEing the map. Don’t compare stuff that is completely different.

Also DH has a day time presence that does defend their stuff. It isn’t a huge group but it is there. Meanwhile some servers like mine are just empty at night.

Yeah, that’s why SoR was ahead for most of the night. Because we’re rolling over them without resistance and they’re beating us. That’s why SF has led us for a little while too, because we’re destroying them so badly!

Were you even on during this night?

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Deepnoizer.3879

Deepnoizer.3879

This has been one busy weekend for us. I’m very much enjoying this fairly balanced match. There is more and more presence at night from Sanctum and that is very encouraging. I’m still bit hurt about this weekend hacking incident when we had tho clowns from DH teleporting into our relic garrison with all doors up able to destroy the altar. Than when we had people guarding the relic full time they started teleporting to our siege defenses and destroying them all one by one. I would not blame DH for it as a whole since I would imagine if Anet does not do something about we will see plenty of it on all sides, but still that sucked big time

Deepnoizer – Guild Leader FMC
www.9kdps.com

in WvW

Arius.7031

If it helps, Deepnoizer, multiple Dh people shouted in chat at the same time that they just lost a tower they knew was completely cleared. That stuff is still happening, so it’ll balance out in the end I think.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: griffdog.3927

griffdog.3927

Enerjak,

It’s blatantly obvious that the DH night crew really pisses you off. I’m fine with that. In fact, I think it’s hilarious it affects you so much. The same thing happened to DH in our match-up with Yaks. It’s easy to lose respect for a guy when he continually lumps all of us in as “insects” and “PVEr’s”. It really hurts my feelings – STOP IT!! lol…

However, we still have lots of respect for the rest of your server, (Props to SF and SoR for last week and a great start to this week so far!) because we don’t make hasty generalizations about entire servers. So please, by all means continue to post in your current passive aggressive tone, claiming that our methods (we play when we can) don’t bug you when they so obviously do. It’s quite entertaining.

Lochost Vandalhart – Warrior
Hurc Hammerborn – Guardian
Legion of Legionnaires [LoL] – Darkhaven

in WvW

Enerjak.2475

Enerjak,

It’s blatantly obvious that the DH night crew really pisses you off. I’m fine with that. In fact, I think it’s hilarious it affects you so much. The same thing happened to DH in our match-up with Yaks. It’s easy to lose respect for a guy when he continually lumps all of us in as “insects” and “PVEr’s”. It really hurts my feelings – STOP IT!! lol…

However, we still have lots of respect for the rest of your server, (Props to SF and SoR for last week and a great start to this week so far!) because we don’t make hasty generalizations about entire servers. So please, by all means continue to post in your current passive aggressive tone, claiming that our methods (we play when we can) don’t bug you when they so obviously do. It’s quite entertaining.

You’re clearly upset that I’ve chosen to fight SoR for direct competition. 1-10umad? Tell us how you really feel.

I actually tried to drop it some time ago, DH apparently is just REALLY butthurt by what has been said that they just wouldn’t leave it alone, even after I yielded. Truth hurts, I know. But generally when your opponent says, “you’re right, you win”, it is in good sport to accept that and move on.

DH just can’t do that. I actually respected DH prior to that. But, you want to keep going, then keep going we will. I’ve already proven the bigger person by that alone and have nothing further to prove.

So come, children. Let the forum PvP continue. You’ve already shown you cannot fight in game, why not here? After all, the great thing about a forum is you can’t PvE your way to victory.

in WvW

Posted by: Mug.9403

Mug.9403

I love the outmanned buff on primetime in EB. Which server am I on?!

in WvW

Posted by: Lurko.7185

Lurko.7185

I’ll fight anytime. Just pick a sPvP and I’ll meet you there. Or we can come find you in WvW. Don’t matter to me. My normal play time is 7PM EDT – 1 AM EDT.

Wootuz
Guild Leader of Pak’Cafan [Darkhaven]
www.pakcafan.org

in WvW

Posted by: Joshiasi.2840

Joshiasi.2840

Enerjak,

You’re clearly upset that I’ve chosen to fight SoR for direct competition. 1-10umad? Tell us how you really feel.

I actually tried to drop it some time ago, DH apparently is just REALLY butthurt by what has been said that they just wouldn’t leave it alone, even after I yielded. Truth hurts, I know. But generally when your opponent says, “you’re right, you win”, it is in good sport to accept that and move on.

DH just can’t do that. I actually respected DH prior to that. But, you want to keep going, then keep going we will. I’ve already proven the bigger person by that alone and have nothing further to prove.

So come, children. Let the forum PvP continue. You’ve already shown you cannot fight in game, why not here? After all, the great thing about a forum is you can’t PvE your way to victory.

Wow. I feel sad that your server are a bunch of elitist and you are not even on in the class of HoD, SBI and JQ. Please stop acting like your server are PvP gods while we just PvE our way to victory. Oh wait how does your server enjoy PvEing our doors in the morning hours? Seems like your server does it too.

If you want fair and equal grounds PvP. Then you are in the wrong forum thread. sPvP is your forum. Do you want a link to it aswell?

Gao Bahn – Thief
Rethesis

in WvW

Posted by: Narcosis.3812

Narcosis.3812

I just want to thank SF and DH for the outstanding fights inside SM last night. It ranks up there with some of the best PvP memories I’ve had in other games. When they brought the game down for the patch I thought we were screwed, but SoR persevered and kept SM. I had to stay up until SoR took the lead and to my surprise we still had it this morning. Any updates during the day would be appreciated.

Oh, and to the SF Thief that couldn’t kill me. Just take the loss, no need in calling in another Thief that can’t kill me either

Duplicitous, Free Kitty Riot, Robalai Bleeds, Narcotic Reign [TWL] Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Narcosis.3812)

in WvW

Enerjak.2475

Enerjak,

Wow. I feel sad that your server are a bunch of elitist and you are not even on in the class of HoD, SBI and JQ. Please stop acting like your server are PvP gods while we just PvE our way to victory. Oh wait how does your server enjoy PvEing our doors in the morning hours? Seems like your server does it too.

If you want fair and equal grounds PvP. Then you are in the wrong forum thread. sPvP is your forum. Do you want a link to it aswell?

I’m not a representative of the server. Your complaint is against me, not SF. Many SF are annoyed with DH becoming Yak’s Bend Lite, but will get over it. It was dealt with last week, and we simply weren’t looking forward to dealing with it all over again this week from the exact same group.

You comment on attacking you in the morning… I work in the morning. Invalid.

The rest is you just blowing smoke up my kitten and making yourself out to be a moron. The only two comments I made solid on DH is 1.) I would rather fight SoR because they’re fun, and 2.) DH’s night crew PvEs guards to get ahead because SF isn’t around and SoR is severely weakened at that time. I’m no PvP god, though if you’ve ever met Golden Rice from SF (originally from Aion), you’d have some fun hearing about that.

I do however pick and choose my targets. I target SoR, and while targeting SoR, I make note to target areas that have some shred of defense… or I’ll move to where there are battles being fought at/around SoR controlled territory, knowing DH won’t be there. They don’t attack during daylight hours, only defend. I’ve yet to be proven wrong in that. SoR states they’ve seen DH moving about, but few from SF have. I’ll have to take SoR’s word on that.

That’s how all of yesterday’s battles went, focusing on SF borderlands. Which, as stated, I’ve witnesses to prove our goals, intentions, and actions with the assumption you are just a kitten.

But I suppose in your mind, just because I enjoy PvP over PvE and seek it out against an opponent I know can deliver (SoR), I declare myself a PvP God Elitist Hypocrite and need to be in sPvP. I enjoy sPvP, but it does not provide me the opportunity to play with my entire guild. WvW does.

Poor ignorant creature… perhaps you’ll understand someday.

in WvW

Enerjak.2475

I’ll fight anytime. Just pick a sPvP and I’ll meet you there. Or we can come find you in WvW. Don’t matter to me. My normal play time is 7PM EDT – 1 AM EDT.

Excellent. Mine is slightly behind yours, same times in CST. I suppose I’ll see you in SF borderlands then?

in WvW

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

Enerjak,

SF actually has to PvP with SoR all day, DH is the only one who goes on uncontested, Although it seems SoR managed to get either some caffeine addicted NA players for their night shift or some Oceanic players to show up. So DH has to actually fight at night now.

I’ll take SoR’s growing night presence in gooth faith as good news that some servers are balancing out a bit. But I don’t think anets “let it work itself out” plan will work in the end. I am still hoping for it to work though.

in WvW

Joshiasi.2840

And you think for you that is unfair? And you talking about AION? I came from Aion (Triniel original then became Zikel). For most part of playing the game, (about 2 years+) I have been in the most unbalanced side (Asmo) in that server. Did I transfer? No. Did I QQ about being outnumbered? No. My mentality is to keep on fighting. As long as I contribute to the cause then it helps.

In my PvP experience, our ratio was pretty much 5:1 in which for almost 1 year, we barely get an upper abyss fort and even then the Elyos can gather enough forces to take out our Gelk forts.

But never did I cry foul but know the balance issue was the problem. You seem to keep blaming DH for a problem that is an issue for all servers. You think it was fun for us to be camped in our spawn area in all battlegrounds on the 1st week-long battle? But I did not complain. I don’t care about the points. Its all kitten. I PvP for the sake of PvP.

Even in NA Primetime we get outmanned buff in some maps but I still PvP. So maybe you should understand before you judge a server. Even try for 1 day in this server to see our side of the battle before judging the server as “carebears”

Gao Bahn – Thief
Rethesis

in WvW

Posted by: Celestian.2689

Celestian.2689

SoR states they’ve seen DH moving about, but few from SF have. I’ll have to take SoR’s word on that.

It is funny you say that. Most of our group denotes when DH shows up as the “night crew” coming online. I do not recall seeing a large amount of DH consistently before 12-1am central lately.

Vig had about 15 last night roaming EB to keep spots as long as we could before we had to log and there was maybe one DH group before Anet forced us all out of WvW. If there were more they were not to be seen.

We ended up killing trebs from enemy towers/keeps to keep them from bashing on our walls because there was not much else to do. It seemed like 1 guy really liked to treb.

Either way, I do not think anyone would argue with you saying DH has “active” night presence compared to the other servers. If they do they are just kidding themselves. Maybe it is because we smash faces well enough during the day they want to stay in till we go to bed… or they just live in one of those far off strange lands where the sun goes when hiding from us.

Sanctum of Rall – Vigilance
Mesmer/Engineer

in WvW

Joshiasi.2840

SoR states they’ve seen DH moving about, but few from SF have. I’ll have to take SoR’s word on that.

It is funny you say that. Most of our group denotes when DH shows up as the “night crew” coming online. I do not recall seeing a large amount of DH consistently before 12-1am central lately.

Vig had about 15 last night roaming EB to keep spots as long as we could before we had to log and there was maybe one DH group before Anet forced us all out of WvW. If there were more they were not to be seen.

We ended up killing trebs from enemy towers/keeps to keep them from bashing on our walls because there was not much else to do. It seemed like 1 guy really liked to treb.

Either way, I do not think anyone would argue with you saying DH has “active” night presence compared to the other servers. If they do they are just kidding themselves. Maybe it is because we smash faces well enough during the day they want to stay in till we go to bed… or they just live in one of those far off strange lands where the sun goes when hiding from us.

Our problem lies in having outmanned buffs in NA primetime hours in maps. So we consolidate our population and move to maps where we know we can fight as a server and just leave the other maps alone. We have a low WvWvW population in NA time.

Gao Bahn – Thief
Rethesis

in WvW

Posted by: Kiamar.1820

Kiamar.1820

Let’s not have this thread get out of hand. We’re actually pretty fortunate compared to other tiers when it comes to relatively similar WvW population and time coverage. Sure there are differences, but the points reflect a fairly good match overall across the three servers.

I’ve seen some great improvement in SoR in the past week alone and hope that this continues. Some of us were originally going to Jade Quarry with the other guilds we know from previous games, but came here to avoid queues with the understanding that we wouldn’t start in the top tiers. The fact that we can help improve the standing of this smaller server and have some good fights is something to be proud of.

Guild Leader of Vigilance [VIG]
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Enerjak.2475

And you think for you that is unfair? And you talking about AION? I came from Aion (Triniel original then became Zikel). For most part of playing the game, (about 2 years+) I have been in the most unbalanced side (Asmo) in that server. Did I transfer? No. Did I QQ about being outnumbered? No. My mentality is to keep on fighting. As long as I contribute to the cause then it helps.

In my PvP experience, our ratio was pretty much 5:1 in which for almost 1 year, we barely get an upper abyss fort and even then the Elyos can gather enough forces to take out our Gelk forts.

But never did I cry foul but know the balance issue was the problem. You seem to keep blaming DH for a problem that is an issue for all servers. You think it was fun for us to be camped in our spawn area in all battlegrounds on the 1st week-long battle? But I did not complain. I don’t care about the points. Its all kitten. I PvP for the sake of PvP.

Even in NA Primetime we get outmanned buff in some maps but I still PvP. So maybe you should understand before you judge a server. Even try for 1 day in this server to see our side of the battle before judging the server as “carebears”

Another Triniel veteran? I was there as well, though ended up following Corvus to New Israphel when the servers merged. There we had to deal with Mortred, which I’m certain you’re all too familiar with. Though I still had a lot of friends on Zikel, and I know full well what the Asmos had to put up with there.

I actually very much understand. As aforementioned, I yielded the point already. It’s ironic, I actually agree with many of DH’s posters.

I’d have kept quiet, if DH posters however didn’t decide to take my backing down and continue the blame game and insult forum PvP after the fact.

But, that said… I am not on DH. I do not see what is going on. Only you can answer that, or I’d have to transfer and do so myself, which is not practical given I’ve my own guild and alliance to tend to. I’ll have to take your word on it.

From SF’s standpoint, or more accurately my own standpoint that just happens to be shared by many SF’ers, DH has made this intentional. They’ve formulated a massive alliance of guilds by what has been reported to us, and made it a point to pull that as a standard tactic. Many DH’ers have even made comments in support of this conclusion here.

Based on that, the fact I do not see DH mobile or nearly as active during NA primetime, and based on DH’s relative d0uchb4g3ry in response to my actually agreeing with them, I made it a point to just enjoy PvP attacking SoR, because I know they will fight back based on last week and what has so far happened this cycle.

Without the insults or forum PvP, I do hope that puts things into perspective. I’ll try once more to be the “bigger man”.

(edited by Enerjak.2475)

in WvW

griffdog.3927

Enerjak,

Yup. I do want this to keep going. This statement almost had me in tears from laughing so hard.

“I’ll try once more to be the “bigger man””

You are pure entertainment – why would I want to stop? I know I shouldn’t egg you on but you’re so predictable it’s like forum PVE. And you know how us DH’ers love our PVE.

My suggestion is to take a step back. This is obviously a big deal to you. Anyone can see the tone you post in compared to the rest. It’s a game man – play it, don’t live it.

in WvW

Joshiasi.2840

Enerjak,

Yup. I do want this to keep going. This statement almost had me in tears from laughing so hard.

You are pure entertainment – why would I want to stop? I know I shouldn’t egg you on but you’re so predictable it’s like forum PVE. And you know how us DH’ers love our PVE.

My suggestion is to take a step back. This is obviously a big deal to you. Anyone can see the tone you post in compared to the rest. It’s a game man – play it, don’t live it.

Well what do you expect from an elitist?

He needs something to really get his kitten up.

Gao Bahn – Thief
Rethesis

in WvW

Posted by: Lucubration.8361

Lucubration.8361

Enerjak,

Much of the sniping in this thread is just venting of frustrations, but the bolded is you declaring that you’re trolling, which is explicitly against forum policy.

Games of one-upmanship in this topic are really unnecessary. You can win or lose an encounter – or the match – without showing poor sportsmanship.

I haven’t been as active this week as I have been in the past in WvW because I’m doing some early levels on a new toon in PvE, but I saw DH and SoR really coordinating well on friday and saturday when I was playing.

I hope we (SF) can up our game to in response, though I’m concerned that we won’t be able to establish strong enough WvW community leadership to achieve that. Attempts at alliances on our server – and so far I’m aware of a couple of them – don’t seem to be attracting the numbers necessary to coordinate a larger force of 30+ during NA prime time. That’s really going to take its toll on our territory control this week.

in WvW

griffdog.3927

Lucu,

You are right my apologies for trolling here. I absolutely admit it. I was simply trying to help Enerjak see that he’s taking this too seriously and have a little fun at the same time. I will never resort to name calling or harsh words toward a server or it’s players. In fact, I’ve been very complimentary of SF and SoR in this very thread. You guys are really bringing it as a whole and my hats off to you all.

If I need to be put in timeout, that’s fine and I accept it.

(edited by griffdog.3927)

in WvW

Posted by: Corpus.5347

Corpus.5347

Chill down a bit guys. Calm out. I kind of hope we continue to have each other as opponents, simply because I feel that none of us have a distinct advantage over the other. There is a bit of a difference in prime times, that is fine. All I care about at the end of it all is the pvp. With this match up we have each server holding their own quite well, and no one seems to really take a significant point lead over the other.

I would like to see how our tactics evolve from this. SoR has had some epic battles against both sides. I hope our servers get paired at least one more time, give everyone a chance to vie for the top position.

Rhyzen – warrior
Cyrix Casden – engineer
GSCH – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: brender.9728

brender.9728

Someone know if any Sorrow’s guild migrated to Santum Server ?

They have too mane people outside of hot time os Sanctum of Rall, and incredible Sorrow are losing.

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

I haven’t noticed any new guilds in WvW SoR side. I just assumed they (SF) lost heart after fighting the same opponents two weeks in a row

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

We’ve always had off peak players, we just took a little longer to organise a formidable force. Darkhaven gave us motivation to make a stand. Sorrows Furnace cowered while we fought back.

in WvW

Arius.7031

We’ve always had off peak players, we just took a little longer to organise a formidable force. Darkhaven gave us motivation to make a stand. Sorrows Furnace cowered while we fought back.

I don’t know if they cowered, I think we just demoralized them a bit. They were number 1 server almost certainly, Rall and Dh were behind, then suddenly we’d undo their work every single night, and gain a massive lead. I don’t think they wanted to put up with that, so a lot of them lost motivation, some moved and such. SoR though, has really impressed me, they’re really giving our night crew a run for its money, and we’re actually starting to lose steam at night.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

It’s been fun, I just wish the glitching didn’t have to sour the experience for both sides.
Cowered may be too strong a word, although the line between cowering and demoralised is thin imo

(edited by Elthurien.8356)

in WvW

Posted by: brender.9728

brender.9728

I don’t know if they cowered, I think we just demoralized them a bit. They were number 1 server almost certainly, Rall and Dh were behind, then suddenly we’d undo their work every single night, and gain a massive lead. I don’t think they wanted to put up with that, so a lot of them lost motivation, some moved and such. SoR though, has really impressed me, they’re really giving our night crew a run for its money, and we’re actually starting to lose steam at night.

Oh yes, zerg, zerg and zerg… Optimal strategy

(edited by brender.9728)

in WvW

Posted by: vvp.8512

vvp.8512

SoF had fun tonight.

http://i.imgur.com/wLrUA.jpg

edit – or rather, is having fun. By now (five minutes after I logged) all of SF land may also be ours.

Plainview (80 Engineer) SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Dordane.5412

Dordane.5412

Yes well apparently an even fight is not what a lot of people want because now this week a bunch of guilds have gotten together and come up with an amazing, brilliant strategy…. all transferring to the same server! Wow what an splendid display of tactics and strategy! Who could have guessed that simply getting a large number of players to switch servers would win the day! Yes now the server that was a close 3rd place is now a dominant 1st place and outnumbers both servers during all hours.

What a fantastic display of players gaming the system to stack the deck in their favor. Even when by accident an even match is set up some people always have to find a way to make sure they don’t have to play an even match. This transferring nonsense, the fact that no one can take anything in this match without being accused of hacking, and all the bickering and trolling pretty much has turned a lot of people away from wvw.

See you guys next week when you get a tougher match you can’t easily win and you transfer back?

(edited by Dordane.5412)

in WvW

Posted by: Mikaila.5942

Mikaila.5942

So what’s the score?

Gemma Madock of Defenders of Heroism [Hero]
Happiness is all that matters in life, with it comes everything else. Come be happy with me!

in WvW

Posted by: Rashka.7304

Rashka.7304

So what’s the score?

SoR 143,7k 215/tick
DH 129,0 245/tick
SR 118,2 235/tick

One orb each.

Time: 5:20am EST

Rashka the desert scout
<Vigilance> VIG
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

7am EDT
SoR
145k @ +215pp
DH
131k @ +350pp
SF
119k @ +130pp

Good night tonight. Wish I could have been on for longer.
Nice to see SF making a comeback too. Keep it up guys, don’t give up.

in WvW

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

I would love to agree with all the sentiment about this being a good match up but it is more like a 2 on 1 fight which proves in the long run we owned it all. If anyone has anything to say from the other servers they are more welcome to but the proof is there sanctum only feeds off of sorrows scraps if not for sorrows, sanctum would not even be on the map if you 2 ever fought each other this match would be totally different.

Blahblahblah whine whine whine….I didn’t hear any of this sentiment being expressed when you were whipping our butts at the beginning of this matchup on Friday.

You were winning at first…you gave us fodder for the bulletin board in the locker room, and now you’re losing. Figure it out.

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

in WvW

Posted by: Ptk.2736

Ptk.2736

Sorrows Furnace Coalition is encouraging more guilds to join us.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Sorrows-Furnace-Coalition

^ Click it.

Separate topic of WvW. Speaking as a representative of ITM we really enjoy WvW against SoR and DH. Lot of Fun Vsing ViG from SoR and GSCH. Those are the 2 guilds that I have noticed from each that have been contesting us the most. Other than your night cappers ZZZZ. They even named their guild as a nightcapper guild :P Anyways, Hopefully we get our kitten together and catch up abit for the end of the week.

(edited by Ptk.2736)

in WvW

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

GSCH is a SoR guild, not DH. =)

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

Sorrows Furnace Coalition is encouraging more guilds to join us.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Sorrows-Furnace-Coalition

^ Click it.

Separate topic of WvW. Speaking as a representative of ITM we really enjoy WvW against SoR and DH. Lot of Fun Vsing ViG from SoR and GSCH from DH. Those are the 2 guilds that I have noticed from each that have been contesting us the most. Other than your night cappers ZZZZ. They even named their guild as a nightcapper guild :P Anyways, Hopefully we get our kitten together and catch up abit for the end of the week.

[GSCH]Gaiscioch are from Sanctum of Rall not Darkhaven.
The server is named after one of our members Roger ‘Oldroar’ Rall.

http://wildboarinn.net/2012/08/24/arenanet-just-keeps-on-making-me-smile/

in WvW

Posted by: Ptk.2736

Ptk.2736

That is my mistake. I always see them running in Darkhaven Borderlands. We really do enjoy vsing them. They are quite fun to go against since they are organized. We target all your little human girls first, because we know that’s what you commander is :P

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

Just leave the red-faced bandit alone, he’s harmless, a lover not a fighter.
He loves dancing, twirling and rp walks late at night on the ramparts.

in WvW

Posted by: FrieAaron.1540

FrieAaron.1540

Too bad, but I would say SF has almost certainly either given up or our WvWvW population is dwindling. I was getting the undermanned buff last night at 9PM central time. It was a good fight last week, at least.

Beangineer / Fries Bean of PiaS
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: Duv.1603

Duv.1603

Locking server transfers can’t happen soon enough! I’m sure there are plenty of SoF that are just deciding to avoid wvw with the score and maps as they are. But some bandwagoners have clearly transferred to “winning” servers where they can complete jumping puzzles and map exploration. Last week there was an army of SoF out everywhere you turned and last night they had the outmanned buff on two of their maps in primetime. :-(

A proper guesting system and paid transfers need to be implemented quickitteno keep servers relatively balanced. Last night an entire guild hopped off Stormbluff to join Sanctum and as much as I’m happy for more players in wvw, bandwagoners making larger queues for a server doing well aint cool.