State of WvW. Anet, its getting boring.

in WvW

Posted by: Beachead.4127

Beachead.4127

World pvp is getting boring. I had hoped that this last patch would add more incentives and content to keep us interested. Last night in Ts3, people just sounded bored and disappointed with the patch and its attention to WvW. To be honest the only amazing thing that has occurred in WvW since launch is the fixing of culling. Everything else has been subpar and not to the levels people had hoped for. I am seeing guilds shrink in size due to lack of interest in the game. My guild use to be able to field 10-15 on a nightly basis. We are lucky to have 5 on now and we are a small guild. Below is what I think would help WvW and bring players back..

1. We have 2 borderlands, Eternal Battlegrounds and then one that is recycled 3 times. Can we get 3 unique borderlands? It would also be nice to see some underground dungeon borderland or labyrinth similar in concept to EB in the future. You keep releasing new dungeons and pve content… Can we get new WvW content?

2. Randomize each week which server will be which color instead of first always being green, second blue etc.

3. We need a way to auto loot during WvW. Being a warrior, I can’t even begin to give an estimate of all the bags I have lost and in all honesty it is a pain. Please allow us to auto loot by just walking over the loot bag in WvW. When I am in a zerg battle I am hitting my normal attack keys and spamming F at the same time.

4. You promised us a way to get ascended items in WvW back in November. Please make it so we can spend our badges on ascended items and please do not introduce ANOTHER currency. Also can we get an ascended back slot like the fractuals one. Not even the current laurel vendors offer an ascended back slot.

5. The WvW rank system is terrible and boring. Many other mmos have pulled this off correctly and successfully. The current system is bland and doesn’t allow for further character development in WvW. I can site those other mmos for you for examples if needed. Yes some have also done it poorly or made veteran players too powerful. We need a way to feel like we are progressing and not go “oh look I dinged again.. what gimmick ability can I put that point into”.

6. Some classes still need a lot of help in WvW. I won’t go into details as I believe Anet is already aware of this.

7. Thin out the pve mods in pvp. Nothing is more frustrating than attacking a thief right as they stealth and instead hitting a freakin gold moa and now I have a thief AND moa on me. Or having someone rally because they killed a pve mob.

8. Add more WvW daily quests so we don’t have to leave wvw to finish them.

9. Can we get more armor and weapon skins that are equivalent to what we see for the dungeon vendors and fractuals.

10. Arrow carts should not be able to damage siege. With yesterday’s patch, an arrow cart can take down a ram before the door is even close to 50% now. I think you went overboard on arrow carts but I will wait and see on this.

11. Make some incentive for winning the week in wvw. Like a gold chest for those who have logged over 20 hours in wvw for the week and their server got first place. Silver chest for 2nd etc..

12. Name plates are too long in wvw. Instead of Fort Aspenwood Squire, Can it just say FA Squire.

13. A more robust commander tab with more options

14. Guild commanders that only show up to other guildies on the map. Our guild sometimes wants to remain small in wvw and it helps to follow your guild commander but then you end up with a lot of pugs on your tail.

Ullrok – Warrior
Ullrom – Mesmer

(edited by Beachead.4127)

in WvW

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Wow, am I actually in agreement with someone from FA? Haha good points. Buuuuuummpppppp

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

This is a fantastic list. I hope ANET listens.

In general though, I really want a reduction of PvE content in WvW. I go there to fight other people. I do not go there to fight siege equipment, grubs, and NPC characters.

Go TC!

Edit: lol at Master. I was thinking the same thing.

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Man I think the OP is pretty kitten spot-on with every single thing he posted. Well done sir/madam. If ANET did address even 1/2 of these items the game would be awesome.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Everything here is an excellent point. I can’t find a fault in any of them, besides perhaps that #1 takes a lot of manpower, effort and balancing. I think that shows how well they stand as ideas.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Number 11 is a nice idea. It would be cool to have a tangible reward at the end of the week.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Very interesting ideas I must say, would love if ideas like these became a bigger discussion with more people involved.

Teelie l VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

This as a out as detailed and well thought out of a post as I’ve seen post patch. Agree with all points given

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Anzu.5702

Anzu.5702

Great suggestions made – agree with all OP

Xarvacious: Guardian | Xarvo: Engineer | Achiles Augustus: Warrior
[HIRE]
TC

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

2. Randomize each week which server will be which color instead of first always being green, second blue etc.

I’d rather they use different maps in a rotation.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Not a bad list!

My biggest dream is to be able to manage party/whisper with right click and kick people from the party like in PvE.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Beachead.4127

I forgot to add the following.

14. Guild commanders that only show up to other guildies on the map. Our guild sometimes wants to remain small in wvw and it helps to follow your guild commander but then you end up with a lot of pugs on your tail.

Ullrok – Warrior
Ullrom – Mesmer

in WvW

Beachead.4127

I’d rather they use different maps in a rotation.

Agreed. I would love to see different maps in the rotation.

Ullrok – Warrior
Ullrom – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

+1, hopefully your post is given some consideration. Still love WvW, but it is a tad stale and a lot of these ideas would be great to work off of and implement.

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

This is absolutely logical. Hope the Devs go for it.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Not Auto-loot. Auto-loot is bad.

What would be nice is if the loot bags themselves showed up in inventory as stackable items to 250. Then you can open them later at your leisure and you should never come close to inventory issues. I’d have the bags be soul bound (account bound at the most) so they don’t wind up cluttering the TP.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

What would be nice is if the loot bags themselves showed up in inventory as stackable items to 250. Then you can open them later at your leisure and you should never come close to inventory issues. I’d have the bags be soul bound (account bound at the most) so they don’t wind up cluttering the TP.

I like this.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in WvW

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Number 11 is a good idea but too abusable in that form, people would just log in and afk for the 20hours causing queues and problems. I suppose a way to do it would be have weekly WvW completions(like current daily/monthly) take 30 supply camps, 20 towers, 10 keeps, 100 kills, etc. Something like that is less likely to be abused and might bring in more people to the lower servers as they’ll get a tangible reward(everyone likes loot).

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Doomhammer.2519

Doomhammer.2519

Always amazed how the community comes up with great ideas to fix the problems and Anet in return barely fulfills any of it. Loot system would be best. Making Borderlands more unique would be more long term (sadely). I would also be happy for trait changes (actually making some worth it) for more build variety.

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Nothing said is really doing anything to make it more fun other than adjusting the maps. The whole WvW meta is just too focused on zerg vs zerg combat. Everything on the list is really just bug fixes and tweaks.

We need the whole WvW ruleset changed to make the map itself more engaging. Something to encourage zergs to split up to take different objectives at the same time. Make it so you can’t rush in and take SM you need to first have all your stuff. Just things to add some element of strategy and tactics to the game.

Right now I feel like WvW is nothing but a game of cat and mouse where the cat is a giant 50+ player zerg and the mouse is a giant 45+ player zerg running around the map in a circle in the same direction until one catches up to the other. And unfortunately, those of us who like to roam and do smaller scale stuff end up being ran over by these zergs while they accomplish next to nothing.

in WvW

Beachead.4127

Nothing said is really doing anything to make it more fun other than adjusting the maps. The whole WvW meta is just too focused on zerg vs zerg combat. Everything on the list is really just bug fixes and tweaks.

We need the whole WvW ruleset changed to make the map itself more engaging. Something to encourage zergs to split up to take different objectives at the same time. Make it so you can’t rush in and take SM you need to first have all your stuff. Just things to add some element of strategy and tactics to the game.

Right now I feel like WvW is nothing but a game of cat and mouse where the cat is a giant 50+ player zerg and the mouse is a giant 45+ player zerg running around the map in a circle in the same direction until one catches up to the other. And unfortunately, those of us who like to roam and do smaller scale stuff end up being ran over by these zergs while they accomplish next to nothing.

Having played a lot of pvp mmos I can say that this is really hard to pull off. Zergs are part of world pvp in any mmo that offers it.

Ullrok – Warrior
Ullrom – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Veldan.4637

Veldan.4637

Awesome post OP, I hope anet sees this. To add something of my own:

- I think there should be a supply camp upgrade to make the dolyaks tougher, cause a single enemy can run in, kill a dolyak and go away, keeping the enemy towers from being upgraded

- I think AoE on walls shouldn’t destroy all defensive siege as easily as it does now. I’m not sure what solution is right here (is removal of all ground aoe on tower walls too drastic?) but I do feel like something needs to happen, because right now defensive siege is often near useless as you can fire it only 2-3 times before you need to get out of the aoe and the siege gets destroyed

in WvW

Posted by: Dodge.7801

Dodge.7801

7. Thin out the pve mods in pvp. Nothing is more frustrating than attacking a thief right as they stealth and instead hitting a freakin gold moa and now I have a thief AND moa on me. Or having someone rally because they killed a pve mob.

This. As a Necro nothing frustrates me more than using the warhorn locust skill for swiftness and then needing to dodge every mob to avoid getting in combat.

in WvW

Posted by: thewanderer.8561

thewanderer.8561

I think the reason why updates on WvW are slower or less for some people is because of it’s pvp balance aspect. It’s not like PVE where you can just put in a bunch of ideas be done with kitten then not expect people to QQ about it. The ideas on this post are great but in order to implement stuff like that you gotta have data, analyze trends and make sure it doesnt affect the overall intended purpose of the game not to mention resources (server-side and client-side) that you gotta consider when putting more into the game.. I’m sure Anet is listening (they’d be utterly blind not to) but like I said WvW is a tricky game mode to tweak into balance and put new stuff in. People just gotta be patient.

I notice most of the complaints (and boredom) comes from high WvW population servers. Well… I use to be from t1 and transferring to the lower tiers was the best thing i’ve ever did to improve my WvW experience. There are more variety of fights there from 1v1, small group fights, medium group fights, and got that occasional mega zerg fights as well. People are more likely to fight you rather than run to their zerg. Anyways all I’m saying you have more choices to make it more fun for you in WvW on lower tiers compared to the higher tiers which have lesser options of gameplay style (i.e. mostly zerging to keep you from getting killed).

(edited by thewanderer.8561)

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Sometimes PvPing in this game makes me feel like i’m PvPing in Stillmoor in Rift, I’m sure people who played Rift will get that reference.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

I’ve played a ton of PvP MMO’s as well and while I agree that zergs will always exist regardless of change, very rarely is zerging the only available tactic to employ.

Lets take map design for example.

Imagine if Eternal Battlegrounds was Y shaped. In the center was SM. If you want to take SM, you must first control everything in your lane of the Y. If you want to deal full damage to SM, you must control all of your structures. The defenders would then want to make sure you don’t take SM, but instead of keeping 100 people in SM to fight off 100 enemy zergs, they would be encouraged to take some of them and take a weakly guarded tower in the middle of your lane so you couldn’t take SM until you had the tower(you could still siege it and kill the lord, but you couldn’t ‘plant your flag’ until you had your tower back). If you want to attack SM you’ll need to split up the zerg to keep your structures or you’ll be there all day because your siege is now doing 75% damage because you lost a tower. Same with defending… if you lose a tower, now your siege you were using to defend SM is doing 75% damage.

This alone forces attackers to spread out and to relocate to defend lost areas if they want to progress. It forces defenders to maintain some level of defense on their towers or risk not being able to adequately defend SM.

Now I know most people aren’t a fan of PvE in their PvP, but imagine there were waves of guards to help push people out of your lane. Say every 10 minutes a wave of 20 guards moved from your spawn point and walked to the next structure in your line. When they get there, 10 guards move out to the next structure. From there, 5 move out to the next one. And from there 1 moves out to SM. this way you have NPC guards to help push the enemy out of your lane if you get in trouble.

Now imagine the outnumbered buff gave players protection and also dramatically improved the power of these guards. This way a few people could push an enemy zerg back to the point where they can do more than dance at their spawn point. The guards wont be enough to allow them to get SM, but they’ll be enough so they can keep the enemy back.

I don’t know who out there played WoW (I imagine everyone), but the funnest I ever had in WoW after they introduced battlegrounds which destroyed world PvP was in Alterac Valley when it first came out before all the nerfs turned it into a 2 min speed run. There were games of AV that were up for 20 hours or more before someone eventually won and that’s because the map had a good layout with a lot of natural bottlenecks, NPC’s to help push the tide in your favor, and coordinated groups could legitimately make a difference.

There’s really nothing in WvW for people who play outside the zerg other than to be minor speed bumps to the enemy zerg when it happens upon them.

(edited by Atherakhia.4086)

in WvW

Beachead.4127

3 havoc squads on a map can frustrate the hell out of a zerg. I think part of the problem is that the maps are not big enough to the point that zergs can respond very quickly to a situation.

Ullrok – Warrior
Ullrom – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: BBMouse.6510

BBMouse.6510

+1 :P

I think the majority of WvW players would love this. But is the majority of GW2 players in WvW? So I think the dev would do things for the majority first for whatever that majority is (somehow I feel it’s pve :P).

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

5. The WvW rank system is terrible and boring. Many other mmos have pulled this off correctly and successfully. The current system is bland and doesn’t allow for further character development in WvW.

The reason the ranking system is borked is … transfers. Again.

With very little to buy, particularly for dedicated WvW players, people are feeling wealthy at the moment and so transfers are relatively cheap. Numerous guilds are regularly server-hopping. This upsets the ladder system and makes it impossible for it to settle down.

Solution: limited server transfers per year. It should definitely happen if the ladder system is to remain in place.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: TheBlueLight.1762

TheBlueLight.1762

A pick up pet might also be nice option, however if find it hillarious sometimes as the situation is now :P I sometimes wonder if some fights are lost because some people go collecting bags instead of keep on fighting, if you want more income can Always go farming i guess.

I like idea 11 escpecially as it might encourage some people to do wvw a bit more which is nice for some servers to have a slight better coverage if they are more pvx server.

Some other things like the mobs take it more as a extra random challenge yes it is annoying but hey you don’t wanna die out of boredom :P right

in WvW

Posted by: ExZee.8109

ExZee.8109

/signed and liked

in WvW

Veldan.4637

5. The WvW rank system is terrible and boring. Many other mmos have pulled this off correctly and successfully. The current system is bland and doesn’t allow for further character development in WvW.

The reason the ranking system is borked is … transfers. Again.

With very little to buy, particularly for dedicated WvW players, people are feeling wealthy at the moment and so transfers are relatively cheap. Numerous guilds are regularly server-hopping. This upsets the ladder system and makes it impossible for it to settle down.

Solution: limited server transfers per year. It should definitely happen if the ladder system is to remain in place.

I bet he meant world ranks (wxp) and not your server’s place in the WvW ladder

in WvW

Posted by: Bella.6432

Bella.6432

Wow, am I actually in agreement with someone from FA? Haha good points. Buuuuuummpppppp

LOL Agree .. shocking ain’t it..

In fact, I’m starting to feel all funny inside….

in WvW

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

/Signed for everything the OP said. BEACHEAD FOR PRESIDENT!

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

in WvW

Posted by: Khailen.5031

Khailen.5031

AV was horrid, please don’t make this game like that. But the TC’s ideas were all good on point and usually that doesn’t happen (there’s usually some major problem with peoples ideas on here but not this time)… DAOC, Lotro, Warhammer etc all had much better WVW ranking systems even if the first 2 determined the strength of the player at some point. To add to the changing map rotations… how about more than just 3 borderlands… maybe something more like 9 and put on rotation… or 3 if all server have to have the same borderlands for balance reasons. So week in week out we actually see a difference… since the ranking system doesn’t quite provide those results most of the time… I am seeing the same match up and the same winners every week on the same maps…. boring! Also I am all for a new currency if that means we can get ascended tier gear from WvW. I can understand why they would not release Ascended Gear with badges as most of us already have many spare badges saved up.

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

11. Make some incentive for winning the week in wvw. Like a gold chest for those who have logged over 20 hours in wvw for the week and their server got first place. Silver chest for 2nd etc..

LOL, there are already enough bandwagon transfers. this would make it 10x worse.

in WvW

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

/sign

#15charrestriction

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

It’s very boring agreed. There hasn’t been any real content added to WvW since siegerazer.

in WvW

Beachead.4127

LOL Agree .. shocking ain’t it..

In fact, I’m starting to feel all funny inside….

We aren’t all blood thirsty barbarians all the time in FA… just most of the time.

Ullrok – Warrior
Ullrom – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

Sometimes PvPing in this game makes me feel like i’m PvPing in Stillmoor in Rift, I’m sure people who played Rift will get that reference.

I know exactly what you mean, since ANet has fallen into the same exact trap that Trion did with Conquest (Rift’s version of 3-faction PvP in the zone of Stillmoor). Both of them mindlessly incorporated activities that promoted individual rewards instead of the objective-based game play that the game was designed to deliver, thereby giving players on the same team different motivations. And both floated lazy patches that delivered stupid fluff instead of improvements/additions/extensions to the fundamental content of the match.

I seriously thought that Anet would learn from Trion’s mistakes (which is why I switched to GW2 in the first place), but now I’m just hoping that Zenimax has learned from both of them.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

The solution is simple. Stop PvEing in world vs. world.

That means no zerging or seiging. You are just playing into the PVE role.

Run small organized groups. Way more fun. Any group More than 5 is just a zerg waiting to happen and is not enjoyable if you run into a few players.

in WvW

Veldan.4637

The solution is simple. Stop PvEing in world vs. world.

That means no zerging or seiging. You are just playing into the PVE role.

Run small organized groups. Way more fun. Any group More than 5 is just a zerg waiting to happen and is not enjoyable if you run into a few players.

Just so an enemy zerg can come and wipe the floor with you. Way more fun you say? It would only be way more fun if the enemy also consisted of small organized groups. Which will never happen as long as zerging is rewarded most.

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

This. As a Necro nothing frustrates me more than using the warhorn locust skill for swiftness and then needing to dodge every mob to avoid getting in combat.

I got a slight chuckle out of the fact that you were complaining about dodging mobs after I saw that your name was Dodge :P

But in all seriousness, I agree with every point the OP made. These would be awesome!

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Not a bad list!

My biggest dream is to be able to manage party/whisper with right click and kick people from the party like in PvE.

This one boggles my mind. I can’t understand for the life of me what reason there could be for NOT having this functionality!

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

in WvW

Posted by: Lynx Raven Raide.2764

Lynx Raven Raide.2764

Agree with most, save for 2 and 7.
2: The colours show the rankings, so therefore they serve a purpose
7: PvE mobs are just part and parcel of WvW. There are plenty of areas without them, you just have to remember to factor them in when you are in the areas that do

Mad Aussie Bastard

in WvW

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

I agree completely with some unique borderlands. It would make things far more interesting. I personally would prefer a unique borderland (or even just a unique skin) for each server (for example, crystal desert would have a desert like theme or skin and so on) – though I know that is probably too much to ask.

I do agree with the OP’s points though, they’re all spot on.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in WvW

Posted by: Divrocks.5718

Divrocks.5718

I agreed with everything. A-net needs to improve on these aspects of the game.

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Droppin baddies since 2012

in WvW

Posted by: Sinaya.4201

Sinaya.4201

1. We have 2 borderlands, Eternal Battlegrounds and then one that is recycled 3 times. Can we get 3 unique borderlands? It would also be nice to see some underground dungeon borderland or labyrinth similar in concept to EB in the future. You keep releasing new dungeons and pve content… Can we get new WvW content?

Personally, I think that the appeal of WvW is supposed to be the dynamic situations provided by playing against other players. That said, we’ve all been doing the same thing for so long that it’s natural to want to mix things up.

Trivial.

3. We need a way to auto loot during WvW. Being a warrior, I can’t even begin to give an estimate of all the bags I have lost and in all honesty it is a pain. Please allow us to auto loot by just walking over the loot bag in WvW. When I am in a zerg battle I am hitting my normal attack keys and spamming F at the same time.

I like this.

4. You promised us a way to get ascended items in WvW back in November. Please make it so we can spend our badges on ascended items and please do not introduce ANOTHER currency. Also can we get an ascended back slot like the fractuals one. Not even the current laurel vendors offer an ascended back slot.

In another thread DevonCarver from ANet posted that they do not intend to introduce another currency for WvW.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Ascended-Gear-none-again/first#post1930394

5. The WvW rank system is terrible and boring. Many other mmos have pulled this off correctly and successfully. The current system is bland and doesn’t allow for further character development in WvW. I can site those other mmos for you for examples if needed. Yes some have also done it poorly or made veteran players too powerful. We need a way to feel like we are progressing and not go “oh look I dinged again.. what gimmick ability can I put that point into”.

I think it might be a little early to jump to this conclusion. I would like to be able to see the ranks of people on my home world though.

6. Some classes still need a lot of help in WvW. I won’t go into details as I believe Anet is already aware of this.

Yup.

There is plenty of open space where there aren’t pve mobs. That said, the places where there are some are a little densely populated. I’m sort of ambivalent about this, I guess.

8. Add more WvW daily quests so we don’t have to leave wvw to finish them.

I’m fairly certain that you can pretty easily complete daily quests as they stand now with the 5/10 or whatever option. Kill 50, Kill 13 types, Kill 25 Aquatic, Salvage 10, Harvest 20, Kill 30 Ambient, Kill 10 Invaders, Kill 5 Dolyaks, Complete 5 Events, Kill 10 Veterans, Repair 25 structures, Complete 1 Jumping Puzzle… all doable in WvW. I probably missed some, too.

9. Can we get more armor and weapon skins that are equivalent to what we see for the dungeon vendors and fractuals.

*In exchange for Badges of Honor, or what are you suggesting?)

10. Arrow carts should not be able to damage siege. With yesterday’s patch, an arrow cart can take down a ram before the door is even close to 50% now. I think you went overboard on arrow carts but I will wait and see on this.

I haven’t seen this firsthand.

I don’t think people need any more incentive to WvW than what’s already provided, honestly. There’s plenty else to do in the game that offers what you’re asking for that is just as if not more accessible to people.

12. Name plates are too long in wvw. Instead of Fort Aspenwood Squire, Can it just say FA Squire.

No. Compulsive acronym use is annoying and elitist.

Eh.

Communication and / or more commanders is always an option too. I’m not sure why Commanders feel like they should get special privileges.

Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Zee.1294

Zee.1294

OP is right !
First 6 months was ok.. but now WvW is getting boring day by day… nothing to play for..same boring maps, no raids, no progress, no server rewords end adding some stupid skins that u can buy for 40 silver…slap in a face ..no reword for small teams… i can go on end on
GW2 now is officially Zerg Wars 2 end u know…getting tired of it

All this things can be fix it with not match effort but i guess it is to mach to ask.
Defs.. open your eyes before many more stop log in

Support for OP … great post end prey Net guys will listen
Adding one more thing… ranks….1 traint point for every 50 lvls

Viggen ( SF ) warrior – JQ
Want some…..come get some !

in WvW

Posted by: Mattargul.9235

Mattargul.9235

Good idea, but not really possible right now I think. Remember how you killed that upleveled guy and opened his bag to find some weak blood? Each bag draws from its own loot table based on the level of player who dropped it. They’d have to split the bags the way they do for PvE, tiny, light, heavy, etc.

I’m still saying, drop the bags into the mail…

Also, rewarding a chest based on your sever position is a bad idea. If you think band-waggoning is bad now…

Dances with Leaves – Guardian – Sanctum of Rall (SoR)