T1 NA Public Service Announcement!

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Big changes, new faces, new experiences and lots of adjustments for everyone! Groups large and small are welcomed so don’t be afraid to reach out to a neighbor and make new connections for we are all children of The Mists. New commanders are encouraged. With a dash of patience and sprinkle of care, our new tags won’t be bags!

This part is for our new denizens of Yak’s Bend. There is no shortage of friendly, supportive players on this server however, like any other, it has it’s unsavory elements. To our fresh faced arrivals, if you see sketchy figures looming behind supply huts, peddling siege blueprints from trench coats and promising you a good time with their feel good candy, just say no! If you see something, say something. Members of this community are especially encouraged to try commanding and put their battlefield prowess on display!

Welcome to our creepily close family and we hope you enjoy it immensely! This has been a public service announcement.

:3

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: marksman.6453

marksman.6453

T1 Also appreciates your co-operation in the following matters:

1. If you find duelers – interrupt and kill them. Remember If Its Red, Its Dead
2. Roaming groups now consist of 20-30. Get in line
3. Queues are just an excuse for you not to EotM. We need the supply! Do if for the realm!
4. If you see a Tactivator that is not on cooldown, USE IT! We all want to see amazing airship effects, and the WvW and Chill factor is just too good.
5. You have your own build and comp? We don’t need that. Run the most cancerous builds and don’t use TS. We want skillful play.

Enjoy your stay in T1. If you have any qualms, keep them to yourself.
Any issue will be handled by our staff. They will promptly carry your opinions to the shredder.

Thank you for your cooperation

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

+1 for marksman

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in WvW

marksman.6453

bumpity bumpity bump

in WvW

Posted by: saint.1052

saint.1052

QW2 lol this dedgame. just give it up already and come play BDO….. ohh right you already are :P #PSAfromGundamJesus

in WvW

Posted by: Kanebrake.6192

Kanebrake.6192

QW2 lol this dedgame. just give it up already and come play BDO….. ohh right you already are :P #PSAfromGundamJesus

I had fun for about a week on BDO. It is terrible. Sloppy. Unimaginative. A grindfest in the truest sense of the word.

BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

T1 Also appreciates your co-operation in the following matters:

1. If you find duelers – interrupt and kill them. Remember If Its Red, Its Dead
2. Roaming groups now consist of 20-30. Get in line
3. Queues are just an excuse for you not to EotM. We need the supply! Do if for the realm!
4. If you see a Tactivator that is not on cooldown, USE IT! We all want to see amazing airship effects, and the WvW and Chill factor is just too good.
5. You have your own build and comp? We don’t need that. Run the most cancerous builds and don’t use TS. We want skillful play.

Enjoy your stay in T1. If you have any qualms, keep them to yourself.
Any issue will be handled by our staff. They will promptly carry your opinions to the shredder.

Thank you for your cooperation

Attachments:

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: LuMai.5034

LuMai.5034

It’s a troll post. Roaming groups are 30-40 the baddie zerglings run in blobs. Cannon practice every week a day before reset. We must defend our objectives if we want to win.

in WvW

saint.1052

lol BDO is more of a game then GW2 was to start with GW2 there is no skill, no time needed and no sense of worth. Only reason you like guild wars is cause they give you the best gear. Have fun with your new update glad to see them still trying to make it a place for the plebs to run back to after other game devs dont hold there hand.

in WvW

Posted by: Kanebrake.6192

Kanebrake.6192

lol BDO is more of a game then GW2 was to start with GW2 there is no skill, no time needed and no sense of worth. Only reason you like guild wars is cause they give you the best gear. Have fun with your new update glad to see them still trying to make it a place for the plebs to run back to after other game devs dont hold there hand.

If you get your sense of worth from a game then… I don’t know… I feel bad for you.

BG

in WvW

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

I usually do this on mapchat guys, you get faster reactions there.

Attachments:

Anvil Rockers Unite!

in WvW

saint.1052

well you can play my words but ment the worth of your character. you enjoying the t1 vs t8 match ups?

in WvW

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

And whatever you do, stay away from YB, unless you enjoy fighting both servers at the same time.

in WvW

saint.1052

anyway you put a 1v1v1 some1 will always be getting 1v2 so deal with it.

in WvW

Posted by: Hybrid.7059

Hybrid.7059

I’d like to have what you’re drinking. Did you even play BDO?

in WvW

gennyt.3428

The power of friendship and PvF!

Stuck in queues? Come hang out. We have cupcakes and kittens.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

gennyt.3428

To be fair, there are no WvWvW streams with hours worth of fights these days either :x

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

marksman.6453

Not once did I say I want everything handed to me or BDO was a bad game.. Keep putting words in my mouth. I’m fine with the grind in games but to say bdo is a more skill based game is a JOKE. It doesn’t take skills to grind endless hours and upgrade your gear so you can constantly kill under geared players.. That takes NO SKILL AT ALL it just takes TIME. Any nub can do that and be GOOD because of their GEAR. Keep thinking you are actually good when you out gear 90% of the players and the power gap in that game is huge. Simple as that.

BDO PvP right now with out siege and node wars is mostly fighting over PVE grind spots. You kill some players in a grind spot, they change channels and you farm PVE mobs. You can not jump into that game and pvp for hours on end. The 40 vs 40 battlegrounds are a joke. That game has nothing compared to what WvW has.. Nothing at all.

Go find me a BDO streamer that I can watch for hours that is only doing massive PVP fights.. There are none.. They are all grinding mobs, fishing, and everything else PVE has to offer. PVE in that game is GREAT the pvp is bad.

People that think BDO is a skill based game get rekted in games like gw2 where gear doesn’t matter one bit.. AWW you can’t grind for days on end in gw2 and be so OP you basically rekt anyone in lower gear.. Awww poor kiddie.. What will you do???

Go away little bdo fanboi..

You latched onto BDO. I was talking about all grind games in general.

And I don’t need to put anything in your mouth. It’s pretty full already bruv.

As for your vaunted GW2, the reason you are so defensive is:
a)the point made against its unskillfulness gameplay is valid and you know it
b)you are quite aware of the fact that nothing constitutes combat apart from having the op build and op set of runes
c)the open world pvp is set with a lot of power creep and there is very little groups that play for comp-based combat or even try to do anything with several members to make it more interesteing.
After 3 years, the open world pvp scene is dead and turning over in the grave, digging further down.

And instead of trying to enjoy whats left of it, you come on here to PvF with someone who has very little respect and enjoyment with this game, trying to convince me, and ultimately yourself, that its a game worth playing.

But lets rant:
Ranger can run a full healway build that allows them to endlessly regenerate and keep 100% uptime on protection whilst having a constant stream of cele form along with op heals on their pet, then the bristleback along with their doggie to deal all the damage
DH, until recently could 1 shot you, now they 2 shot you. OOOH the difference.
Mesmers now either bunker with commander’s boon based builds or run complete condi aids
Warrior can eviscerate through dodges, or run a condition build that will melt your head off along with op gunflame (even with reduced damage)
Bunker guards
Bunker eles
Necromancers who run perplexity runes.
Thieves running d/p as backstab then laugh as they one shot you when they jump you unaware, coz skill.

When gw2 can introduce a combat mechanic as vibrant and as strong as BDO (not taking into account the power/gear gap), Wildstar skill play, Star citizen scope. Each game has a downside sure. but GW2 doesn’t have one single upside.

And this is coming from someone who has put time in a game and reached an account value that looking back, makes me realise what a waste of time it was.