TC vs. CD vs. FA

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

We could all take ruminant tonics and run as a herd of dolyaks.

This is a brilliant idea and a way to show people instantly who’s the hostile and who’s just there for the parade ..

… if you come .. please use some kind of mystery/animal tonic. It doesn’t have to be a dolyak, it can be any animal.

This will be a visual signal NOT to attack.

Onward brave Dolyak onward! We look forward to dancing along beside you.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Jayne.9251

We shall have ruminant tonics, people with fireworks, and golems. All these things. I live in EST, but I’m up all hours. Why don’t we do the parade around 8pm EST? CDBL North camp?

Can you give the name of the camp? Just so we’re all at the same spot? Would it be easier to do a southern camp instead — only reason being is the WP’s for the other two servers are south, and just makes it easier to get to — with less chance of someone mistaking another player’s movements as hostile?

How about Champion’s Demense at bottom? Has dolyak and seems to be easy for all to get to?

(edited by Jayne.9251)

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

Hey CDs, how do you guys like your garrison PiNK?

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Meh, you did a really poor job redecorating. The shag carpet in the lord room is so 70’s, and I am not a fan of the new curtains.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Tonight our guild decided to do stay behind at Bluelake Tower and and have some fun. The walls kept getting treb down by FA and we decided not to repair it. I know its less constructive but the fun that we’re having was worth it :P

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Shinhwa.1604

Shinhwa.1604

If we make it happen, let’s all of us just try to turn off auto-attack and be careful with whatever we do. We don’t want a brawl at a friendly parade.
I once mistakenly hit an enemy in EB JP while activating my speed skill. I was like OH SH**. I jumped down, waved, cried and all that and eventually got killed as I didn’t mean to be hostile.
Anyway, it would be great if this parade actually takes place.

When there is a jumping puzzle truce, I change to my city clothes so I don’t screw up and attack someone. Wouldn’t work I guess for some classes.

Fort Aspenwood

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

Was fun last night, granted we’re always outnumbered. Would be nice to have a fresh matchup.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Well call me old and cynical. I’m calling it here that the parade dolyak is going to die and a massive brawl will happen.

Yes, I have lost faith in the humanity of online FPS and PvP gamers a long time ago. Go ahead… prove me wrong. =)

Calling it here and now, since both CD and YB appear to be on board with this yak march. Fort Aspenwood players are going to kill the yak because of their blind rage toward Yak’s Bend. I’m surprised they don’t camp dolyaks 24/7 just to get another shot at killing a yak.

Well then we’re in luck because YB is in some other kitteny tier and we’ve only gotta get TC involved.

Yeah I wrote that at 3am, I meant CD and TC.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Well call me old and cynical. I’m calling it here that the parade dolyak is going to die and a massive brawl will happen.

Yes, I have lost faith in the humanity of online FPS and PvP gamers a long time ago. Go ahead… prove me wrong. =)

Calling it here and now, since both CD and YB appear to be on board with this yak march. Fort Aspenwood players are going to kill the yak because of their blind rage toward Yak’s Bend. I’m surprised they don’t camp dolyaks 24/7 just to get another shot at killing a yak.

If we were all adults talking about this, we could do it easily.

Alas……

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

To be honest, I’ve been laughed at a lot as soon as someone kills me, from both servers in fact. Earlier I used to bow to corpses regardless of the server, still I’ve been seeing lots of laugh or dance emotes. So I am making sure to laugh at anyone that dies defending something.

Thinking like this is just going to make it worse. I hate the laugh emotes, but it really just makes the person doing it, and the server look bad.

If somone laughs at you, just move on, don’t start laughing at other people. That leads to a whole bunch of people doing childish emotes to spite each other, when it’s really uncalled for.

TC player here. I suck and I am aware of that. Part of it is that my weapons aren’t exotic yet (that is quickly ceasing to be an excuse), part of it is that my computer was built in 2002, and part of it is that I plain suck at 1v1.

I get /laughed at all of the time from FA players and occasionally CD players. However, I also get /bows /cheers /kneels and so on from players on both servers. Both servers have jumped me while I was chasing vistas and both servers have allowed me to gather resources before attacking.

I really don’t care if people /laugh. Let them, it means nothing. It feels good to have someone acknowledge my efforts with a /bow or a /cheer, but at the same time I don’t see how a laugh is insulting.

I like to believe that people that /laugh at me are roleplaying characters that find my character attractive and have to laugh at themselves for their own weak will as they mindlessly follow orders and murder anyone who is representing “the enemy”, all Romeo & Juliet style. I’m on the RP server, it’s better this way.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Meh, you did a really poor job redecorating. The shag carpet in the lord room is so 70’s, and I am not a fan of the new curtains.

What’s wrong with shag carpets? We have to do something with all the dolyak fur that sheds all over the borderlands…Seriously, there is a big issue..it’s filling the lakes, killing the Hyleks, and clogging the power nodes…

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Zehnchu.4985

Zehnchu.4985

Today’s Score.

Attachments:

RAWR!!!

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

We value your feedback so made it a point to pay a second visit .. what did yall think this time round?

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

If you would like to receive an invite to the Team Dolyak mini guild, please send me an in-game mail and I will invite you. Perhaps if you wear the DOLY tag, the CD players will have mercy on you as you make your way north. There is also, apparently, a guild with the tag DUEL that you can join if you want to duel players from other servers.

I’m fairly certain that like…five people will show up, and randoms will end up killing all of us and the yak. XD But whatever, it’s about having fun.

You would be surprised. There are a good large handful of us in TC looking forward to this!
I’ll shoot you a message on the forums for now

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

Dolyak defenders and tonic touters! Please be so kind as to inform as to the time, and particular camp so I may communicate to our guildies should be they interested in attending.

I’ve been out of town for most of this match (makes me a sad kitten) but I’m looking forward to checking in and revving up for the reset!

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Event is skedded for 8pm EST … and present location as suggested by Appledainty is northern CD camp, but have suggested we use the lower camp at Champion Demense on CD map because it’s close to both FA and TC WP’s, has a dolyak, and seems to offer less confusion about agro-vs-non-agro — I suspect there may be issues if we all have to truck north.

Have also confirmed with leader of PiNK that their guild is on board for this, too. Hooray!

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

Event is skedded for 8pm EST … and present location as suggested by Appledainty is northern CD camp, but have suggested we use the lower camp at Champion Demense on CD map because it’s close to both FA and TC WP’s, has a dolyak, and seems to offer less confusion about agro-vs-non-agro — I suspect there may be issues if we all have to truck north.

Thanks, you’re a peach!

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Oh one thing (as suggested by another poster earlier in this thread): Please tell folks to resist using any kind of buffs .. speed, etc … apparently they have a chance of proccing and causing unintended damage .. so no buffs for anyone, just dancing and marching and petting the dolyak!

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

If you would like to receive an invite to the Team Dolyak mini guild, please send me an in-game mail and I will invite you. Perhaps if you wear the DOLY tag, the CD players will have mercy on you as you make your way north. There is also, apparently, a guild with the tag DUEL that you can join if you want to duel players from other servers.

I’m fairly certain that like…five people will show up, and randoms will end up killing all of us and the yak. XD But whatever, it’s about having fun.

I will be there!

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: jayderyu.3751

jayderyu.3751

I just wanted to share a mini rant. It’s not even against any server or behaviour of the server.

I despise the use the Glicko system in this. After having read how the Glicko system works and it’s use for design. The use of Glicko is absurd based on how it’s used.

1. The system rating is meant determine the overall skill level of a player or team
2. The system was designed for 1 on 1 matches(ie 1 player or team vs 1 player or team)
3. The system is designed for an every changing opponents. From high competing to low.
4. It’s not meant used to determine who is matched up against each other.
5. it’s not meant to be used in 3v3 way matches

As an example you have chess players A,B,C,D,E,F.
Let us assume some horrible strange coincidences
A and B are equally skilled, as are CD and EF

under proper use of the Glicko system A should eventually compete against BCDEF and continue to cycle by various means. Tournaments, organized meets…

however let’s user ANet’s usage
AB are paired to match each other as are CD and EF as a first time ever starting of the rankings.

AB point score is so close that the RD(relative delta) regardless of score is going to be 1. Since these two might giants are always going to be the same skill there RD will always be a difference of 1.

As CD and EF skills are lower, but are equal to each. This will result in similar RD’s.

No let’s assume that AB just because of last names were placed in 5th and 6th position to start. Yes these are horrible conicidnence.

The result is that AB will always match up for the next decades will never move up in ranking. Why, because there RD and overall rating is only being modified by repeated matches against the same relatively similar skill opponent.

Ultimately ANets usage of this rating system is flawed

So I think we should get used to seeing each other for the next few years. Let’s learn to be civil

See you on the battle field later

I don’t need no stinking signature.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Delusion.9543

Delusion.9543

I’d like to remind everybody of what happened at “Fight Club” which was supposed to be a fun event for all worlds…

It got smashed to a million bagillion kazillion pieces by poor sports from (I think) all three servers. I’m not saying to cancel the cute Dolyak event, but be prepared for some annoyance, just in case.

I for one will not be attending or ruining the event, but would rather just give you guys a heads up. :P

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Fun times. Stayed up till early morning for our retaliation strikes after the emote kitten spam from [KH] on TCBL. Seems we might have overdone it though.

Score update below:

Attachments:

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I really don’t care if people /laugh. Let them, it means nothing. It feels good to have someone acknowledge my efforts with a /bow or a /cheer, but at the same time I don’t see how a laugh is insulting.

I like to believe that people that /laugh at me are roleplaying characters that find my character attractive and have to laugh at themselves for their own weak will as they mindlessly follow orders and murder anyone who is representing “the enemy”, all Romeo & Juliet style. I’m on the RP server, it’s better this way.

This is interesting. You say that you don’t care about players laughing at you, then you follow up by explaining how you rationalize players laughing at you by assigning them negative qualities such as having a “weak will” or being “mindless”. People laugh at you after they kill you because they killed you, you are free to make up whatever reasons you want in your head if it helps you cope with being laughed at in a game, but it obviously bothers you on some level if you have the need play make believe about these people.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

@Jayderyu: You assume the “ranking” in WvWvW matters at all. Are you awarded prizes for being 1st? Is there a trophy? There’s nothing, as there shouldn’t really be anything, because there are too many variables in a WvWvW match.

They created the system in an attempt to maximize the fun potential, and you know what would be awful? Having to spend week-long matches cycling through the top 5 or so worlds that have enough consistency across all of the WvWvW variables such that there’s never a chance to really do anything. It’s a sure-fire way to make as many matches as possible as awful as possible.

What the system does is balance the see-saw in an attempt to provide servers with even match-ups. If you go to the ratings list, you might as well replace the number rankings with letters, or whatever would make you feel better about not being whatever number you want to be at.

This isn’t a tournament. There is no first place. There’s only a semi-persistent battlefield for you to take your aggression out with larger groups of friends than sPvP to achieve various objectives around a large map.

However, if you have a better system to determine where servers should be in WvWvW and how match-ups should be handled that doesn’t devolve into a mass population exodus because a large majority of the matches are wildly unbalanced, I’d be happy to hear it.

Until then, I’ll enjoy my fights with the worlds in similar positions as mine.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

However, if you have a better system to determine where servers should be in WvWvW and how match-ups should be handled that doesn’t devolve into a mass population exodus because a large majority of the matches are wildly unbalanced, I’d be happy to hear it.

My only real objection to the system is that it does not account for rapid change in servers, such as with HoD and ET. Granted this is a transfer created issue, something that might not have ever come up without free transfers.

The system forced both servers to slowly decline through the ranks, effectively hindering any chance those servers had to recover from the exit of the large alliances. It also destroyed how many weeks of matches whenever one of the two servers, even worse both, ended up in the same tier.

Not saying the system should have changed to accommodate, but I think they could have manually forced them to drop ranks faster then they did.

~ AoN ~

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

No, jayderyu is right. I was thinking about this today too. The ranking algorithm needs to focus on one aspect only, whether or not you should move up 1 tier, stay in the same tier or move down 1 (or possibly 2) tiers. It should do that as directly as possible, the current system is far too indirect and we’re seeing servers within a tier being more closely grouped in points rather than promoting consistent top place finishes into a higher tier and consistent 3rd place finishes into the lower. Consider a naive but simple algorithm: 2 consecutive first place finishes, switch with 3rd place in higher tier who has at least 2 losses in that tier. (i.e. you could flip between tiers every 2 matches if you always win the lower and always lose the higher). That with some special cases for blowouts and other rare situations might work better than the current system.

I don’t have time to write up a detailed post, but someone should start a new thread on it. I bet we could come up with something really simple and more effective. Just focus on moving winners up and losers down.

Lovin’ the Yak Walk idea, hopefully I can get on for that.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Artzie.7918

Artzie.7918

When is this Yak Walk?

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: fishergrip.4082

fishergrip.4082

No, jayderyu is right. I was thinking about this today too. The ranking algorithm needs to focus on one aspect only, whether or not you should move up 1 tier, stay in the same tier or move down 1 (or possibly 2) tiers. It should do that as directly as possible, the current system is far too indirect and we’re seeing servers within a tier being more closely grouped in points rather than promoting consistent top place finishes into a higher tier and consistent 3rd place finishes into the lower. Consider a naive but simple algorithm: 2 consecutive first place finishes, switch with 3rd place in higher tier who has at least 2 losses in that tier. (i.e. you could flip between tiers every 2 matches if you always win the lower and always lose the higher). That with some special cases for blowouts and other rare situations might work better than the current system.

I don’t have time to write up a detailed post, but someone should start a new thread on it. I bet we could come up with something really simple and more effective. Just focus on moving winners up and losers down.

Lovin’ the Yak Walk idea, hopefully I can get on for that.

Agreed. When you look at this week’s points and rankings, its clear that the current system is flawed. In the first 4 tiers, the top ranked team is winning and yet each is projected to lose ranking points. The current system makes it almost impossible for servers to move up without major blowouts, which isn’t really possible now that server populations have stabilized. The first 4 tiers seem to be frozen in a ranking points equilibrium, where no server gains or loses many points. It could very well be that all the servers in the top 4 tiers or so are where they should be in the rankings, but it makes for stale match-ups to face the same servers every week and we don’t know for sure that the rankings are accurate unless there is some movement of servers between tiers.

Maid Of The Coast

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Cogbyrn.7283

Match-ups are only as stale as the players involved. Tired of doing the same old thing? Then go do something different. Even if you lose, the thrill of doing something new and fun should be there.

Also, I created a separate thread (WvW Ranking Algorithm Discussion) to carry the details of this discussion away from derailing this particular thread. I’m curious to hear what other systems people think would be better and why.

Further, I’m bummed that I’m going to miss the Yak Walk. I’ll be curious to see what kind of youtube videos pop up out of it though.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Hygeria.9538

Hygeria.9538

I will be there!

Oh, nice. I’m in that DUEL guild. There isn’t much people in it, so representing to set up duels is a bit more difficult then it seems. Nevertheless, it’s pretty cool to set up stuff like that. I can try to check out the dolyak thing, buut I forget what the tonics are called

Some random [TCLU] guy.
Tarnished Coast

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Jayne.9251

tonics come from black lion chests in case anyone is looking for them .. any tonic from any of those chests will do.

Also, how about we all meet at Champion Demense on CD map .. and march north together .. I’d prefer if we just accompanied the dolyak there, but haven’t heard back from Appledainty .. and if there’s a mass three server parade of folks heading north together, then perhaps there won’t be any confusion as to whether hostile/not hostile .. what do you guys think?

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: CandIeJack.9352

CandIeJack.9352

I get /laughed at all of the time from FA players and occasionally CD players. However, I also get /bows /cheers /kneels and so on from players on both servers. Both servers have jumped me while I was chasing vistas and both servers have allowed me to gather resources before attacking.

Holy muppets, you can /kneel?!

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

I will be there!

Oh, nice. I’m in that DUEL guild. There isn’t much people in it, so representing to set up duels is a bit more difficult then it seems. Nevertheless, it’s pretty cool to set up stuff like that. I can try to check out the dolyak thing, buut I forget what the tonics are called

I’m in the Duel guild as well. We were having a blast last night just before the servers went down to maintenence. Please spread the word about this guild; it really is a blast to take some time in a late weekday evening and see lots of 2v2’s, 3v3’s and 5v5’s. We had several last night with CD v. FA. I can’t wait to see a 2v2 or 3v3 with CD v. TC v. FA if we get enough interest.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Yes, south camp is a better idea. I only chose north camp because the south camp’s dolyak is not Flyffyhooves, but Clovenhorn.

The Yak Walk will be at 8pm EST at the Southern Camp of Crystal Desert Borderlands.

If you would like to turn into a dolyak, you will need Ruminant Tonics. I am leveling up my artificing now so I can make ruminant tonics, and will provide them for free if you would like some.

Also feel free to use mystery tonics that you get from Black Lion chests. You will turn into a random animal, but still fun.

And of course, if anyone has fireworks, also fun.

If you would like to run with the Team Dolyak tag during the event, send me a mail in-game and I will send you an invite to the Team Dolyak miniguild.

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

(edited by appledainty.8127)

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Yay! See you at champ demense at 8!

I hope someone will take video …. I would but have no clue how to …. If someone does … Can you post in this thread after? Hopefully there will be a lot of players in tonic form and not so much with the staking and blood stuff ….

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

This Yak walk is a good idea……. but if CD’s borders are Green / Red during it, I don’t see us taking time out of the game to stroll around holding hands while points tic away. Same goes for any of the 3 servers…. What if CD shows up and zergs FA’s borders just before this event…. Is FA expected to stop fighting and join the parade while CD gains points on them?

I really hope the Yak Walk event works out… but if it impacts the score in some way it’s not really fair.

PS. Everyone is saying it’s at 8…. but what day? Is it tonight?

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Tonight yes … And likely to last about 10 minutes tops …. Hardly any time to do anything nefarious …. This is a three-server goodwill walk … Each server demonstrating their character I know everyone will rise to the challenge ….. Plus it’s pretty easy to spot detractors … If they didn’t buy a tonic from the broker or make one … In other words they appear not in some morphed animal form ….. They’ll be easy to spot.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I think we should have a multi-server, anti-dolyak walk event. We will all meet at the vista north of Champion’s and portal bomb the yak as it moves below.

(PS I am kidding)

~ AoN ~

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

It’s not going to impact the score :p

If you lose a tower or two on any map due to escorting a yak and having fun…oh well! This match is over. It’s not going to matter. ^^

~Nyari Cil

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Serelisk.6573

Serelisk.6573

Someone should probably make it a point for the Yak not to be upgraded with guards… Also, what happens with Sentries?

Kegmaster

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Escort the yak in areas out of reach from guards near apple grove … Only thing I can think of to avoid a fight that dominoes ….

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: cannedflame.3597

cannedflame.3597

Any score updates? Stuck away from my comp

Human Necromancer Marrow Doomherald – Charr Guardian Karn Aegispaw
Norn Warrior Teun Vallensson – Human Thief Roland Whelan
Guild Creator of Born of Ice and Fire [BIF]

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: DemonCow.5328

DemonCow.5328

Well, CD seems to like the invulnerable spot at Vale, a few of them pretty much constantly sit there on our borderlands, run out for a few seconds, then run back.

Right now:
TC: 209,271 +380
CD: 164,677 +160
FA: 160,745 +155

[TI] Taking Initiative- Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader
takinginitiative.enjin.com

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: cannedflame.3597

cannedflame.3597

Yeah, I noticed that the last few days. They do it on the hills around their citadel too, if given the opportunity. I guess some people like to take any advantage given, whether intentionally designed that way or not. I don’t do it for the same reason I don’t alt-f4… It just seems like poor sport.

Human Necromancer Marrow Doomherald – Charr Guardian Karn Aegispaw
Norn Warrior Teun Vallensson – Human Thief Roland Whelan
Guild Creator of Born of Ice and Fire [BIF]

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

This match is over. It’s not going to matter. ^^

That’s nonsense.

If the match is over then why are both TC and FA pushing so hard in CD’s borders right now?

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: alphacentari.7692

alphacentari.7692

I think I seen the same mesmer in eb we were trebbing a tower and all the walls were up and then we seen people inside killing the lord and there was no way they could have gotten in. The tower was with TC for atleast 30mins.

Fort Aspenwood -RET

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Smoke.8910

Smoke.8910

This match is over. It’s not going to matter. ^^

That’s nonsense.

If the match is over then why are both TC and FA pushing so hard in CD’s borders right now?

Just because the match is over, it doesn’t mean there isn’t fun to be had.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Raincrow.1840

That’s nice, except that the match isn’t over. Well, maybe if you’re TC, but the battle for 2nd is very close.

Sadly, the really bad strategy used by both CD and especially by FA may have put the choice as to who finishes where in TC’s hands.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Cogbyrn.7283

That’s nice, except that the match isn’t over. Well, maybe if you’re TC, but the battle for 2nd is very close.

Sadly, the really bad strategy used by both CD and especially by FA may have put the choice as to who finishes where in TC’s hands.

The reigns of second place have been pretty firmly in TC’s hands for the past set of weeks. When two servers are fighting over second place, the one firmly in first typically has the ability to sway the fight in favor of one at a whim. Such is fighting for second place.

I choose to simply fight, and let better men/women worry about a few comparable numbers.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

To me it matters. FA has been great this week and I enjoyed fighting with them except for those 15 <gone> people cheating earlier at AB.

As far as TC swaying stuff… bring it. TC has been after us really hard the past 3 days. I’ll take that as they are scared and forgot how hard we can push them. For the first 4 days the point difference was less than 20k. They aren’t used to that.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

(edited by Altie.4571)