TELEPORT TO WAYPOINT BUG

TELEPORT TO WAYPOINT BUG

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Nirvana.8659

Nirvana.8659

Hello guys.
It’s a lot of months that there is this bug,where you teleport and it takes 2 minutes to loading screen,and after that,you cannot see friendly and enemy armor , and all NPCs become invisible.

To get out of this bug,you have to change map,or relog.
Now…with this ques in WvW it’s just a death sentence….u get bugged,and you say bye bye to WvW for the day.

Since it happens to me a lot, i wanted to ask:Am i the only one still getting this bug?
Or are you still experiencing the same,so it means it’s not my PC fault and it’s an Anet side problem?

I apologize for my english.
Engineer : Charliengine
Engineer : Brother Thompson

TELEPORT TO WAYPOINT BUG

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

Out of curioisity, do you have a weapon or armour skin with special animations? i noticed this happening to many people with legendary weapons

TELEPORT TO WAYPOINT BUG

Posted by: Nirvana.8659

Nirvana.8659

Glad you asked it.
I noticed it starts bugging when i go in and out of water mutliple times.
I have an underwater breather got from Xmas WvW reward track,it leaves an icy trail while swimming.

Other than that , i have no shiny things.

In the end,no,i just have a normal armor, a normal hammer,no shiny things.

I have a legendary rifle,but i never use it cause …engineer rifle has no use,so it’s 98% of the time parked in my inventory,and when the bugs happens i’m never using my legendary rifle.

If you say that, it’s mostly my underwater Breather?

Man i remember this bug was introduced with the Ghostly costume….isn’t that thing solved yet?

I can replace my breather,no problem…but meh….if i want to use my rifle i have to fear the bug?wow….

I apologize for my english.
Engineer : Charliengine
Engineer : Brother Thompson

TELEPORT TO WAYPOINT BUG

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

i could be wrong, theres been no real information on the cause of it. But look at it this way, atleast anet fixed the bug where you went into another BL when waypointing after dying.

TELEPORT TO WAYPOINT BUG

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Hello guys.
It’s a lot of months that there is this bug,where you teleport and it takes 2 minutes to loading screen,and after that,you cannot see friendly and enemy armor , and all NPCs become invisible.

To get out of this bug,you have to change map,or relog.
Now…with this ques in WvW it’s just a death sentence….u get bugged,and you say bye bye to WvW for the day.

Since it happens to me a lot, i wanted to ask:Am i the only one still getting this bug?
Or are you still experiencing the same,so it means it’s not my PC fault and it’s an Anet side problem?

Report your bug in-game and here…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.