in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

(Post to fix the blank page forum bug)

Thanks Anet, for allowing server stacking

in WvW

Posted by: Sungtaro.6493

Sungtaro.6493

Actually I don’t really understand the complaint about being spawn camped. It is the perfect live fire opportunity to work on your group’s ability to pick targets, focus fire and test the limits of your survivability.

It just makes fight under normal circumstances that much easier.

Running with the zerg doesn’t prove anything and it is a crutch. It only makes you sloppy.

Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence.

in WvW

Posted by: TorquedSoul.8097

TorquedSoul.8097

This comment is hilarious.

I’m smiling collecting that extra chest yo

TC is not stacking up to go to t1, if somehow it does go to t1 it will have a hard time because people are not ready for t1 yet.

I agree that TC is not stacking to go to Tier 1. It seems to me that the JQ guilds that transferred there were more interested in stopping DB from pushing into Tier 1 and JQ or BG from falling into Tier 2.

Once DB has imploded, those JQ guilds will be going right back up to JQ in Tier 1.

The Tier Metagame is in full force. There are players in both JQ and BG that are heavily invested in those servers and don’t want them to fall down the ranks. The paid transfers and the ability to set up multiple alt accounts creates a bit of a pay to win in this regard. Anyone willing to throw enough money at the problem can manipulate the tiers and sabotage rising servers.

The only way DB can expect to surpass TC is to start rapidly increasing their population. And that is going to cost them.

People like you need to stop thinking everything is some illuminati conspiracy.
The reason why some JQ have moved to TC is because the matchup in t1 is stale not to protect the holy siege grail that is t1 top kek.

They transferred to get better fights from DB? That is your theory. lels. Since dragonbrand’s KDR is worse than Yaks Bend and DB’s fight activity is lower than YB’s, I would say that theory is complete crap. I doubt better fights was the motivation, maybe … just maybe it was to farm DB’s bags but I think my theory makes more sense. JQ was trying to keep DB out of tier 1 and sent guilds to TC to reinforce it until DB implodes. Eventually the ‘bandwagoners’ of dragonbrand would get tired of banging their head against the tier 1 wall and just give up.

Unless the leadership on DB wants to completely played by Tier 1 leadership, they should keep recruiting hard and pushing hard to shut down this silly tier manipulation. Force JQ and BG to play to stay in Tier 1.

in WvW

Posted by: Sich.7103

Sich.7103

So what you’re saying is that when there are fourteen superior AC’s and four shield gens in a tower we’re trying to take, we should just sit under AC fire and PvDoor like good zerglings.

kitten , this is probably more siege that we have in all our map…

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

It’s really that simple in my eyes, crying about this on the forums serves no one but the knuckle heads looking to draw out such responses, just don’t give them that satisfaction.

I enjoy a good argument so I don’t mind their attempts to troll.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

My point was to convey that the notion of TC being this huge bandwagon server for tons of guilds to megablob T2 is just ridiculous based on first-hand accounts of the reasoning from the only guild I do know transferred.

Personally, I’ve only seen one new guild move to TC, Kazo (I’ve come to learn that NEON is not xfers, but a split from CERN). TC had way more guilds in NA a few months ago and Kazo hasn’t exactly replaced those that left TC.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in WvW

DeceiverX.8361

My point was to convey that the notion of TC being this huge bandwagon server for tons of guilds to megablob T2 is just ridiculous based on first-hand accounts of the reasoning from the only guild I do know transferred.

Personally, I’ve only seen one new guild move to TC, Kazo (I’ve come to learn that NEON is not xfers, but a split from CERN). TC had way more guilds in NA a few months ago and Kazo hasn’t exactly replaced those that left TC.

Kazo is TC-native. They didn’t transfer in. Seriously, we have new guilds, but very few new people.

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Kazo is TC-native. They didn’t transfer in. Seriously, we have new guilds, but very few new people.

Yes and no. Jason was playing on JQ then xferred to FA briefly before returning to TC (and he originally was from FA.

But to the point, TC may seem blobby atm, they definitely are less than they were just a few months ago.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in WvW

Posted by: bettadenu.5483

bettadenu.5483

TC is not stacking up to go to t1, if somehow it does go to t1 it will have a hard time because people are not ready for t1 yet.

I agree that TC is not stacking to go to Tier 1. It seems to me that the JQ guilds that transferred there were more interested in stopping DB from pushing into Tier 1 and JQ or BG from falling into Tier 2.

Once DB has imploded, those JQ guilds will be going right back up to JQ in Tier 1.

The Tier Metagame is in full force. There are players in both JQ and BG that are heavily invested in those servers and don’t want them to fall down the ranks. The paid transfers and the ability to set up multiple alt accounts creates a bit of a pay to win in this regard. Anyone willing to throw enough money at the problem can manipulate the tiers and sabotage rising servers.

The only way DB can expect to surpass TC is to start rapidly increasing their population. And that is going to cost them.

The reason why some JQ have moved to TC is because the matchup in t1 is stale not to protect the holy siege grail that is t1 top kek.

They transferred to get better fights from DB? That is your theory. lels. Since dragonbrand’s KDR is worse than Yaks Bend and DB’s fight activity is lower than YB’s, I would say that theory is complete crap. I doubt better fights was the motivation, maybe … just maybe it was to farm DB’s bags but I think my theory makes more sense. JQ was trying to keep DB out of tier 1 and sent guilds to TC to reinforce it until DB implodes. Eventually the ‘bandwagoners’ of dragonbrand would get tired of banging their head against the tier 1 wall and just give up.

Unless the leadership on DB wants to completely played by Tier 1 leadership, they should keep recruiting hard and pushing hard to shut down this silly tier manipulation. Force JQ and BG to play to stay in Tier 1.

Eh! you got me, we are evil overlords here specifically to destroy db and their hopes and dreams.

also db’s kdr is kitten because db is kitten

in WvW

Posted by: donkey.1653

donkey.1653

Lol, what a cluster.

Well population changes are affecting WvW whether people want to honestly discuss it or not. The quality of fights and competition goes down whether a fair amount of players move to or from servers. We have all seen it and anet should take a more active roll in keeping them stable. I personally don’t like to be on either side of a population difference. It’s boring and often promotes more siege usage.

in WvW

Posted by: Celsith.2753

Celsith.2753

Even HUNT was TC-native before going to FA, and according to Celsith herself she was sick of the attitude and simply wanted to return to her home server for the community.

Sick of what attitude? The guilds that ran in EBG that HUNT hung around quit the game for BDO and The Division. I’d rather Celsith speak for herself here.

We aren’t TC native. I do have an alt that has 1.5k hours played on TC and that helped us make the decision where to go – I already knew I liked TC.
We left FA because we saw the writing on the wall when several guilds quit. It was SOS I was sick of

Cel

Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Thundercat Snarf – Thief

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Even HUNT was TC-native before going to FA

I’d rather Celsith speak for herself here.

HUNT order of transfer, for the record (from launch)
JQ>SoR>FA>SoS>BG>FA>SBI>SoS>FA>TC

We tend to move to the server with the best opponents.
namely PRAE, EV and GASM at current

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Fact: Every server thinks they are better at fights than the other two servers in their tier.

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

Eh! you got me, we are evil overlords here specifically to destroy db and their hopes and dreams.

also db’s kdr is kitten because db is kitten

I’m in Tier 1 atm so I’m not sure where your sarcasm is coming from or what is directed at. It was pretty clear to me that when JQ guilds started dropping down it was to stop a rising DB.

It has nothing to do with “Evil Overlords” and more to do with JQ trying to stay in Tier 1. There are people on BG and JQ that are heavily invested in those servers and will play the tier meta game to stay in tier 1.

You are free to dismiss this as rubbish but I think it is commonly accepted at this time that this is something that happens.

I hope DB keeps recruiting and keeps pushing.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I’m in Tier 1 atm so I’m not sure where your sarcasm is coming from or what is directed at. It was pretty clear to me that when JQ guilds started dropping down it was to stop a rising DB.

It has nothing to do with “Evil Overlords” and more to do with JQ trying to stay in Tier 1. There are people on BG and JQ that are heavily invested in those servers and will play the tier meta game to stay in tier 1.

LMAO that you think people are so invested in a dead game mode that they would do this.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

After 3 years of watching the game flourish then die out slowly, server stacking is needed to help population.

3 years ago T5 was as active as T1 is now. Only natural to those of us who enjoy WvW to server stack towards the top to keep that “feeling” alive.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in WvW

Posted by: bettadenu.5483

bettadenu.5483

You are free to dismiss this as rubbish but I think it is commonly accepted at this time that this is something that happens.

Not a single JQ went to t2 to stop DB, stop pulling stuff out of your behind. The people that went to t2 is because their timezone in t1 was not to their satisfactory and want to find their happiness elsewhere.

in WvW

morrolan.9608

After 3 years of watching the game flourish then die out slowly, server stacking is needed to help population.

3 years ago T5 was as active as T1 is now. Only natural to those of us who enjoy WvW to server stack towards the top to keep that “feeling” alive.

Spot on it was needed needed really when they changed the population limit calculation but they were too shortsighted to see what was happening and what was required.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

LMAO that you think people are so invested in a dead game mode that they would do this.

yes.

in WvW

TorquedSoul.8097

Not a single JQ went to t2 to stop DB, stop pulling stuff out of your behind. The people that went to t2 is because their timezone in t1 was not to their satisfactory and want to find their happiness elsewhere.

sure. ok. What timezone in Tier 2 is more active than Tier 1?

in WvW

LetoII.3782

Fact: Every server thinks they are better at fights than the other two servers in their tier.

Individuals matter

in WvW

LetoII.3782

Which is why Kazo went to the server CERN was on.. right? .. umm

in WvW

Posted by: expandas.7051

expandas.7051

It’s amusing that people still think Dragonbrand wants to be up in tier one. Love or hate the server, if you know anything about the current makeup of guilds and players that makes absolutely no sense. As far as transfers are concerned, I think you’re reading way too much into the situation. T1 has been complaining about Yaks Bend for a long time (JQ drivers and guilds even boycotting WvW) and it’s completely logical that the guilds and players that are frustrated and upset would move to a different tier. Injecting a conspiracy theory in there to prove something that nobody gives a flying kitten about just makes you look stupid. Come to tier two for the fights and try to have fun. We’re all in this dying game mode together. Try to act like it.

in WvW

DeceiverX.8361

Even HUNT was TC-native before going to FA, and according to Celsith herself she was sick of the attitude and simply wanted to return to her home server for the community.

Sick of what attitude? The guilds that ran in EBG that HUNT hung around quit the game for BDO and The Division. I’d rather Celsith speak for herself here.

We aren’t TC native. I do have an alt that has 1.5k hours played on TC and that helped us make the decision where to go – I already knew I liked TC.
We left FA because we saw the writing on the wall when several guilds quit. It was SOS I was sick of

Cel

My apologies. I must have confused you mentioning your past play time on the other account when you said you had previously played on TC. Hope I didn’t unsettle you or your guild with that statement above.

in WvW

Posted by: STIHL.2489

STIHL.2489

Confused, so what’s the OP about, he wants us all to have to stay on the same server we picked arbitrarily at the start of our character creation till we leave the game or something?

Not getting the objection or what this guy wants.. someone want to fill me in?

There are two kinds of gamers, salty, and extra salty

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Basically to summarise;

Other people are not allowed to transfer seeking fun or fights.

NB I remain unconvinced that transfers ever solved anything but also feel it is an individual choice.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

Also why is anet or anyone else supposed to stop people from transferring servers, people are free to go wherever they want.

It isn’t free
Which is part of the problem

You can move completely free if you wish to do so. It will require for you to delete your characters (you can still save your account bound stuff in the bank) and then start over again. Not optimal but it is totally free. You can also farm gold and then exchange to gems, which might take a while, but if you really want then this is also doable.

As topic started i don’t get why you blaming a-net over moves done by players. I mean what is it you feel A-Net should have done? Chain the players to a server and force them to stay or quit the game? Players should always have a choice.

In EU server status changes all the time. What was the top server one day, is down at the bottom another, and then it goes up again. Guilds are moving around, players are moving around, it is a part of the game. If you want your server to recover then work for it. Will be hard work and take a while, but in the end it mostly solves somehow and if it does not, then stay or move, your choice, but blaming Arena Net for something that us players do is silly,

in WvW

LetoII.3782

Also why is anet or anyone else supposed to stop people from transferring servers, people are free to go wherever they want.

It isn’t free
Which is part of the problem

You can move completely free if you wish to do so. It will require for you to delete your characters (you can still save your account bound stuff in the bank) and then start over again. Not optimal but it is totally free. You can also farm gold and then exchange to gems, which might take a while, but if you really want then this is also doable.

As topic started i don’t get why you blaming a-net over moves done by players. I mean what is it you feel A-Net should have done? Chain the players to a server and force them to stay or quit the game? Players should always have a choice.

In EU server status changes all the time. What was the top server one day, is down at the bottom another, and then it goes up again. Guilds are moving around, players are moving around, it is a part of the game. If you want your server to recover then work for it. Will be hard work and take a while, but in the end it mostly solves somehow and if it does not, then stay or move, your choice, but blaming Arena Net for something that us players do is silly,

I’ve transferred over a dozen times, that’s not what I meant.

The reason no attempt to balance populations has been made is because it’s a revenue stream for Anet. And yes, gaming companies have found ways to discourage imbalancing.

(edited by LetoII.3782)

in WvW

Posted by: Chinchilla.1785

Chinchilla.1785

Another matchup-esque thread that hasn’t be stopped yet, eh?

To answer what I believe the intended concern of the OP in regards to TCs “new” transfers (e.g. /thread)

1. ND transferred from BG to TC to fight DBs previously considered “large” sea-timezone. Sea time for T1 died when the following disappeared: Ng, cA, SuS, Wai from KILL stopped commanding. There may have also been some drama with other Sea guilds, and feel free to me correct if otherwise.

2. Kazo transferred from JQ to TC for better EU scene, and some drama decisions on JQ ’s part. BG no longer has meaningful presence in EU, YB has presence that purely runs around to PPT, and 10-15 eXa guys (who are also bored lol).

3. KILL did not officially transfer to TC, people have the tag still since it was a more of a public server guild.

4. CF did transfer to TC for the NA timezone, I don’t know why. TC’s NA isn’t that great though, so they prolly just balanced that bit out.

5. I transferred to TC to scout T2. TC is a great community, but the quality of fights in T2 isn’t ideal on all three servers (not including roaming). So, don’t expect my garbo “fight” guild to transfer to T2 if that eases your minds.

Good luck thread!

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] masters of the die on inc technique.

Trinity Of Our EU Lords [Kazo] Zudo Jason Betta

in WvW

Chaba.5410

OP isn’t writing about “stacking” as in moving up to the top tiers, rather “stacking” as in moving to the most dominant server in a match.

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

LetoII.3782

Cat’s away.
Gaile will zap this bad-boy monday morning before her first cup of coffee.

(edited by LetoII.3782)

in WvW

Posted by: Missy.6803

Missy.6803

And this is why the WvW matchup forum section was taken away and the other site made for this slinging. . . .very classy.
If you weren’t around for TC history nor play on it right now.. you don’t know what’s going on over here. Just stop talking about it and go PPT and stomp in game if you’re upset.

~ Scorned Siren ~Tarnished Coast ~
Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] Co-Leader/WvW Commander
espguild.com

in WvW

donkey.1653

To answer what I believe the intended concern of the OP in regards to TCs “new” transfers (e.g. /thread)

1. ND transferred from BG to TC to fight DBs previously considered “large” sea-timezone. Sea time for T1 died when the following disappeared: Ng, cA, SuS, Wai from KILL stopped commanding. There may have also been some drama with other Sea guilds, and feel free to me correct if otherwise.

2. Kazo transferred from JQ to TC for better EU scene, and some drama decisions on JQ ’s part. BG no longer has meaningful presence in EU, YB has presence that purely runs around to PPT, and 10-15 eXa guys (who are also bored lol).

3. KILL did not officially transfer to TC, people have the tag still since it was a more of a public server guild.

4. CF did transfer to TC for the NA timezone, I don’t know why. TC’s NA isn’t that great though, so they prolly just balanced that bit out.

5. I transferred to TC to scout T2. TC is a great community, but the quality of fights in T2 isn’t ideal on all three servers (not including roaming). So, don’t expect my garbo “fight” guild to transfer to T2 if that eases your minds.

Good luck thread!

Thanks for a productive post and Good luck on TC.

in WvW

donkey.1653

And this is why the WvW matchup forum section was taken away and the other site made for this slinging. . . .very classy.
If you weren’t around for TC history nor play on it right now.. you don’t know what’s going on over here. Just stop talking about it and go PPT and stomp in game if you’re upset.

I am glad you had a chance to join in. BTW, all of the classy posts were done by people who post on that other forum. I like it when anet cleans up and takes responsibility, now they need to do it with WvW.

(edited by donkey.1653)

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

If TC wants to move into T1 and T2 wants the larger pop server to move up, TC has to PPT non-stop. Breaking through Glicko is a bear. YB was basically crushing T2 for months before they moved up.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Dear god no, tc and yb in one tier…this is a conspiracy to make me go insane I just know it. Shame about CF leaving JQ, they were one of the few good guilds.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

There’s no conspiracy with trying to stop DB from moving up, I don’t even want to know where that crap came from. A lot of JQ players aren’t playing at the moment. Most of my guild is playing BDO outside of resets or when we feel like logging in.

We enjoy fighting BG, they always give you good fights with minimal AJs. It’s just… night after night of logging in finding all your stuff T3/sieged up x 2000000/scouted is exhausting. It’s tiring, and people have either moved on to rebuild their guilds, or to find a healthier WvW experience. Guilds move for reasons other than to stack to get easy wins. If people wanted easy wins, they could just go to YB and roll their face across the keyboard. IF JQ falls to T2, which will still take a few weeks cos glicko, well… I wish BG luck. And metal umbrellas.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

If TC wants to move into T1 and T2 wants the larger pop server to move up, TC has to PPT non-stop. Breaking through Glicko is a bear. YB was basically crushing T2 for months before they moved up.

I believe it took a total of two months to break the wall. We made quite the impact in a relatively short time frame.

#NeverForgetGolemWeek

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

I just noticed the server populations for NA and EU at the login screen, its quite sad. It’s not surprising people are stacking a server. And TC is still only labeled as High Pop….that’s just…wow…

NA has 3 very high population servers, and 2 High population servers, the rest are the lowest medium…that is just sad.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Chaba.5410

I just noticed the server populations for NA and EU at the login screen, its quite sad. It’s not surprising people are stacking a server. And TC is still only labeled as High Pop….that’s just…wow…

NA has 3 very high population servers, and 2 High population servers, the rest are the lowest medium…that is just sad.

Just a few months ago T1 was Full. Yeah….

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Yep its sad and you know what else is sad, its a Monday and YB are already karma trainng during ocx time.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: jason.9548

jason.9548

Lol. Someone tell db to play EU…. This is getting boring.
ZzzzzzzzZZzz
From your TC Overlords Jason and bettadenu

(edited by jason.9548)

in WvW

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

Lol, I will continue to do what I want and t3 your ebg
keeps because of the current double teaming from fa and db. Also I might add that db will back stab fa which is funny.

Double team what? Not when TC has TORK and CERN consistently ignoring TCBL scouts. No one needs to even try to make a double team. LOL

Is this post serious?

TORK only uses siege or runs – they don’t fight and CERN prefers taking BL’s that aren’t manned, so they don’t like to fight either – Disco of CERN will fight, the other CERN commanders not so much.

I transferred from TC to FA about a month ago. I’ve run with Zog and TORK, and they’ve always been willing to fight, even outnumbered and in the shadow of enemy siege.

As far as double teaming, I’ve seen DB and TC double team FA garri, with TC pulling off to let DB cap. I’ve yet to see a double team as a resident of FA, unless you’re counting hitting the backline during a fight when we happen to come across one. And then we’ve just hit whoever was closest and went on to try to kill everyone we could.

As far as server stacking, my grandfather made his living as a gambler during the depression. I was raised knowing that stacking the deck is cheating and there is nothing worse than a cheat.

I’ll also note that calling cheating ‘server politics’ doesn’t make it any better.

in WvW

Chaba.5410

keeps because of the current double teaming from fa and db. Also I might add that db will back stab fa which is funny.

Double team what? Not when TC has TORK and CERN consistently ignoring TCBL scouts. No one needs to even try to make a double team. LOL

Is this post serious?

TORK only uses siege or runs – they don’t fight and CERN prefers taking BL’s that aren’t manned, so they don’t like to fight either – Disco of CERN will fight, the other CERN commanders not so much.

I transferred from TC to FA about a month ago. I’ve run with Zog and TORK, and they’ve always been willing to fight, even outnumbered and in the shadow of enemy siege.

I like Zog. I can usually get his attention distracted from spawn camping DB in EBG so he comes to our keep instead and feeds us a steady supply of bags while I’m on my zerker ranger or DH.

Chaba Tangnu

(edited by Chaba.5410)

in WvW

DeceiverX.8361

Is this post serious?

As far as double teaming, I’ve seen DB and TC double team FA garri, with TC pulling off to let DB cap. I’ve yet to see a double team as a resident of FA, unless you’re counting hitting the backline during a fight when we happen to come across one. And then we’ve just hit whoever was closest and went on to try to kill everyone we could.

As far as server stacking, my grandfather made his living as a gambler during the depression. I was raised knowing that stacking the deck is cheating and there is nothing worse than a cheat.

I’ll also note that calling cheating ‘server politics’ doesn’t make it any better.

I can’t speak for the BL’s since I don’t play on them, but every time I’ve been following Zog and we go for FA’s keep in EBG, DB seems to always follow us to steal the capture/farm both servers’ bags. Then we’re either trapped in the middle or are simply losing people as what happens in trying to take a keep, and need to just run away, putting FA now in a further-weakened state against DB’s full force.

It’s the smart move for DB as it gives them the best chance at taking a keep, but not one we’re trying to incite (Again, applicable only to EBG; as far as the DBL’s go, I haven’t got the slightest idea).

in WvW

Posted by: Bearded.6485

Bearded.6485

LMFAO…..

So 3 weeks after DB tells everyone that they have no plans to push to tier 1, then proves it by throwing a weeks match up to prove it and let’s TC win a week, to keeps themselves from going to tier 1. Guilds from JQ transfer down to TC to keep DB from going someplace they have no plans of going to…… kittening brilliant!

Anet thanks you for your donation.

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

LMFAO…..

So 3 weeks after DB tells everyone that they have no plans to push to tier 1, then proves it by throwing a weeks match up to prove it and let’s TC win a week, to keeps themselves from going to tier 1. Guilds from JQ transfer down to TC to keep DB from going someplace they have no plans of going to…… kittening brilliant!

[KILL] is on JQ, not TC . CF moving to TC had nothing to do with DB LOL.
And THAT had everything to do with the current state of the game and players not having fun and wanting a change of scenery.

How big was that Fish you caught? Quit tellin stories :p

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

(edited by lil devils x.6071)

in WvW

Posted by: Bearded.6485

Bearded.6485

LMFAO…..

[KILL] is on JQ, not TC . CF moving to TC had nothing to do with DB LOL.
And THAT had everything to do with the current state of the game and players not having fun and wanting a change of scenery.

How big was that Fish you caught? Quit tellin stories :p

Lawls.

I got that from this thread. I was commenting on the absurdity of the statement if it was true or not. It appears to have come from someone from t1, and its pretty common to for people to think DB is/was on some uber guild buying tier 1 push. And if it is true that they came to stop DB from doing something it didn’t want to do, then that would be hilarious. Also the fact that people would think that people would transfer down to t2 to stop DB’s Phantom t1 push is also funny as kitten. True or not I’m laughing at the concept.

I just wish TC would hurry up and ppt to t1

For reals tho….. A guildy caught a 125k coelacanth this week…. That’s one expensive kitten fish.

(edited by Bearded.6485)

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Is this post serious?

Zog and TORK fight? He never fought when HEL was on TC , why would he change now. He loves to siege hump, that is his modus operandi.

TC and DB don’t double team, they just PPT and DB and FA don’t double team, either. We might try to break an SMC WP but that is all. That is what happens when you upgrade a keep totally to T3, siege it up and then treb every one else’s keeps on EBG.

in WvW

Posted by: Crazy Branden.6951

Crazy Branden.6951

as of right now 1:22 pm est

Fort Aspenwood-127,070
DragonBrand-166,374
Tarnished coast-164,208
so Complain about TC but they are losing atm

Leader of Angels of Clarity