in WvW

Posted by: TorquedSoul.8097

TorquedSoul.8097

as of right now 1:22 pm est

Fort Aspenwood-127,070
DragonBrand-166,374
Tarnished coast-164,208
so Complain about TC but they are losing atm

Thats because now that DB has said it isn’t pushing into T1, the JQ guilds/players are heading back to JQ. Mission Accomplished.

Thanks Anet, for allowing server stacking

in WvW

Posted by: Crazy Branden.6951

Crazy Branden.6951

Fort Aspenwood-127,070
DragonBrand-166,374
Tarnished coast-164,208

Thats because now that DB has said it isn’t pushing into T1, the JQ guilds/players are heading back to JQ. Mission Accomplished.

What makes you say that maybe TC is letting DB win. you never know

Leader of Angels of Clarity

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Hi.

2013 called me. And they want their thread back.

RIP MU forums.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: TorquedSoul.8097

TorquedSoul.8097

Fort Aspenwood-127,070
DragonBrand-166,374
Tarnished coast-164,208

What makes you say that maybe TC is letting DB win. you never know

It’s possible.

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Fort Aspenwood-127,070
DragonBrand-166,374
Tarnished coast-164,208

They lose because they don’t understand Glicko and just go after FA not DB. If they actually played smart, TC would be up in T1 already. That is a fact but they are not good at fighting.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Climbing a 100k+ gap in Glicko between tiers at this level is a lot more difficult than just PPTing for a couple weeks. Generating 30k is very difficult and 50k is almost unheard of at this level. Each week it becomes more difficult to sustain a score as Glicko scales the scoring towards stability and its opponents. It can take a couple months to bridge that gap and even then it would likely take a T1 server to falter a bit with a lucky roll or two.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: donkey.1653

donkey.1653

Hi.

2013 called me. And they want their thread back.

RIP MU forums.

That saying is so 2012.

in WvW

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

This is pretty funny TBH. I remember this being a thing way back when.

in WvW

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

My point was to convey that the notion of TC being this huge bandwagon server for tons of guilds to megablob T2 is just ridiculous based on first-hand accounts of the reasoning from the only guild I do know transferred.

Personally, I’ve only seen one new guild move to TC, Kazo (I’ve come to learn that NEON is not xfers, but a split from CERN). TC had way more guilds in NA a few months ago and Kazo hasn’t exactly replaced those that left TC.

NEON is actually made up of people from many guilds. I joined because some of ZzZz make up their core leadership, most players on TC were/are members of CERN at one time or another. It’s a great guild to be part of, very community friendly.

I’ve seen some people that used to play on TC return, but for the most part it’s a bunch of new commanders uniting the militia that has made the biggest difference lately. Most big groups running around have many guild tags. The new commanders are very welcome and most TC militia/pugs are experienced players that just need some kind of leadership. They know how to fight.

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

This is pretty funny TBH. I remember this being a thing way back when.

I miss it. As much of a headache as it was for forum mods, it certainly unified folks, made them passionate about wvw.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

It’s easy to “fight” when you outnumber your opponent, even easier when you tend to want to fight within arrow cart, mortar, treb and cannon range.

But to the OP topic,

Since the “Full” server status is no longer is limiting transfers, um because there are no full servers, can we get another system that prevents a player from transferring to a server where they would further imbalance the tier/match population?

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Man I miss these threads. grabs some popcorn

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

It’s easy to “fight” when you outnumber your opponent, even easier when you tend to want to fight within arrow cart, mortar, treb and cannon range.

But to the OP topic,

Since the “Full” server status is no longer is limiting transfers, um because there are no full servers, can we get another system that prevents a player from transferring to a server where they would further imbalance the tier/match population?

Which server were you on that had a fair match?
Or do you mean where you weren’t losing?

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

I’m getting tired of the whole “night capping” BS being thrown around. You know what? I am online during times that are convenient for me. I am not going to forget playing World vs. World because I don’t want to feel like I am being unfair to people who play during other times. Deal with it. If you need coverage, then do what other servers do and try to recruit people and guilds to your server that can fill those times.

Nightcapping is just a term, its understandable that people can be upset with the effects on a matchup because nobody wants their efforts to gain or come close to gaining a lead to be for nothing because an enemy server can pvd everything soon as you log off. When I was on SoR during its t1 days, we had a small OCX/SEA force compared to JQ/BG so we could end NA leading by 10k, and you then login and find SoR down by 10k by morning/afternoon, a 20k point swing in less then a day. This led to a lot of people to stop caring about ppt and just focus on fights, because no matter what it was going to be impossible to win. This created a lot of frustration and friction in the server.

It’s not so much a problem with players, its a problem with the current game mechanics and the scoring system. There is too much reward for pvd and the the current scoring mechanics are broken, outdated, unbalanced, and needs a dramatic overhaul…like I always ask why is a t1 keep worth the same as a t3 keep? Until these mechanics are updated to become a little more fair stuff like this will continue to be a problem.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<