Thanks to all who ran EotM with Emyra today!

in WvW

Posted by: Eleia.3291

Eleia.3291

If you hadn’t guessed, I’m her. It was my first time running as commander, in a part of the game I wasn’t all that familiar with, but you guys stuck with me and we ended up having some great fights, and pulled ahead to have an overwhelming win!

Thanks for being awesome, everyone. I can’t wait to get out there with you guys again!

in WvW

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Wait what? You were actually fighting against other players in EotM instead of just running back and forth capping keeps?

in WvW

Eleia.3291

Sure! We had a good handful of huge fights, and all of them (except one Keep attack) were our victories!

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

Attention …… !!!

in WvW

Eleia.3291

Eh? Not sure what you’re trying to say there.

in WvW

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

Hi Eleia,

You seem like a nice person so I wanted to take the time to reply to your post.

Your post history indicates you’ve had the game for over a year but have only really started to post a few things recently. I just highlight this as you may not be a regular on the forums.

While I’m glad you enjoyed your time in EotM, the reason why responses to your post are a little ‘dry’ is because the WvW community largely considers EotM as a place where PvErs go to catch a train seeking loot/levels and rarely (if any) fighting and it only runs for 3 hours, therefore it’s not regarded as a place for ‘real’ fights.

Perhaps in the future ask the map to add you to their friends list so they can easily find you if you lead EotM again. Alternatively you can look to lead either EB or one of the borderlands. Servers are always looking for new commanders.

in WvW

Eleia.3291

I’ve always been big on WvW. I just felt like checking out EotM, and happened to get there just as the current commander was leaving. Nobody was stepping up, so I said I wouldn’t mind giving it a go, even if I didn’t know it all that well. The mob was actually quite understanding and supporting, and it’s to them I owe thanks.

This week is wild for me but once things calm down I’ll mostly be hanging out in WvW again, leading hit squads and the likes.

Also, most everyone really enjoyed the giant fights!

in WvW

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

Sure! We had a good handful of huge fights, and all of them (except one Keep attack) were our victories!

No offense, but winning the cripple fights isn’t something really noteworthy and especially so if you were green, for obvious reasons.

However, it’s always nice to see people taking up commanding and actually pinning up, so kudos to you for that. Keep honing your commanding skills, but don’t expect WvW proper to be anything like EotM: the sooner you get into the real action, the better it will be for you(r commanding future).

Cheers.

in WvW

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

GFY!!

Don’t mind the debbie downers.

More people should be trying to make eotm more interesting and providing some decent scraps, instead of the k-train (and the whining about it without making an effort to do anything about it). I’ve ran into more than one commander who goes out of there way to get their zerg some bags, even just booby-trapping keeps with some AC’s real quick.

Needs to happen more often imo, kudos to you.

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

in WvW

Posted by: Dasefex.4810

Dasefex.4810

you go girl way to teach those uplevels and karma trainers eotm needs more commanders like you.

Fishy Joes 80 necro wvw
Digital Sacrifice Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Slither Shade.4782

Slither Shade.4782

Attention… command called when an officer enters

he says you are the commanding officer and you deserve a salute

in WvW

Eleia.3291

Aww, thanks, guys. =^_^=