Thx Anet Blance NA T1 Match- BG/JQ/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jerry CCH.9816

Jerry CCH.9816

First thx Anet Test this match BG/JQ/TC.
Your WvW team doing great job again !

We all know why WvW not blance,because some Server have OCX/SEA another not.

JQ/TC have better SEA/OCX Coverage than FA/Mag.

Anet Need let BG/JQ/TC keep at T1 and give JQ link Server.

Those T2 SEA/OCX no one can fight people will xfer to JQ or TC

the blance gonna be over "

Anet WvW staff can check hows wvw at ocx/sea.

it’s really Awsome this week "

Attachments:

winnie@BlackGate

(edited by Jerry CCH.9816)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

We used to have an executive who would have a few drinks, log into the work system from home, wreak havoc, while everyone would manically and quietly run behind doing cleanup.

Your post reminds me of that a bit.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

We used to have an executive who would have a few drinks, log into the work system from home, wreak havoc, while everyone would manically and quietly run behind doing cleanup.

Your post reminds me of that a bit.

sound like a english story

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

Seen one of BG’s sea commanders in eotm today so i have no clue what this guy is talking about. mag probably has one of the more populated ocx’s next to bg. BG bought every sea guild on NA servers so don’t expect fights untill they move off BG. listening to this guy might not be a good idea.

Native Maguuman

(edited by jamesdolla.3954)

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

Seen one of BG’s sea commanders in eotm today so i have no clue what this guy is talking about. mag probably has one of the more populated ocx’s next to bg. listening to this guy might not be a good idea.

uh.. idk what you mean.

im sorry about Mag.

OCX/SEA let WvW Not blance coz Na people call Nightcap PPT.

Mag have ZERO SEA Guilds and Sea population " :s

SO BG/JQ/TC at same match maybe is good plan for Anet blance it. "

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

Seen one of BG’s sea commanders in eotm today so i have no clue what this guy is talking about. mag probably has one of the more populated ocx’s next to bg. listening to this guy might not be a good idea.

uh.. idk what you mean.

im sorry about Mag.

Mag have ZERO SEA Guilds " :s

Ok, I have no clue what you said right there bud. JQ has 0 ocx and sea guilds. tc has ocx but the sea is meh HIRE and sometimes FUG.

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

uh.. idk what you mean.

im sorry about Mag.

Mag have ZERO SEA Guilds " :s

Ok, I have no clue what you said right there bud. JQ has 0 ocx and sea guilds. tc has ocx but the sea is meh HIRE and sometimes FUG.

TC OCX – Tork eN LATE WL
JQ- maybe no like you said

but BG can fight TC enemy
———
TC SEA : Hire Fug
JQ SEAWvW Ge ( JQ ez make full map Queue at Sea)

So BG 3 Way fight at SEA

BG can fight map queue OCX with TC and map queue SEA with JQ

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Draeyon.4392

Draeyon.4392

Just checked the T1 scores. No surprise there. BG stomping on everything.
If BG is ever opened again, then it is clear there is no overall goal to balance WvW at all.

With regards to JQ.
No organized ocx guilds.
They just lost FOO to BG for SEA.
WvW dont raid much anymore and I am not sure about Ge.
Its safe to assume that any sea JQ has is usually 1 commander leading pugs/militia around so no organized sea guilds either.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

JQ has won 0 skirmish, 3 2nd, 9 3rd.
Mag has won every skirmish, but oh yeah they have 0 sea, and nevermind JQ lost sea this week.
Some people need to put the drink down before posting in here.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

Mag has won every skirmish, but oh yeah they have 0 sea, and nevermind JQ lost sea this week.

coz Mag Match with FA last week

btw JQ win TC/SBI Match last week at T2

TC doing overtime when BG/JQ/TC this week match

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Just checked the T1 scores. No surprise there. BG stomping on everything.
If BG is ever opened again, then it is clear there is no overall goal to balance WvW at all.

With regards to JQ.
No organized ocx guilds.
They just lost FOO to BG for SEA.
WvW dont raid much anymore and I am not sure about Ge.
Its safe to assume that any sea JQ has is usually 1 commander leading pugs/militia around so no organized sea guilds either.

It’s to late the damage has been done, whether it opens up again in the future or not is irrelevant because in the couple days it was open they managed to stack beyond the capacity of any other server. From what I have seen fighting all of the T1 & T2 servers recently, I would say it’s BG, Mag, JQ in that order for population/blob size/hours maintaining the blob.

Just my opinion of course.

in WvW

Posted by: Haythere.7513

Haythere.7513

The fix the issue servers should of been merged between timezones, then all would have full coverage. It would be easy to do on the backend. But they will probably say otherwise because then people wouldn’t transfer.

Whats in it for Anet if they lose the revenue from transfers?

in WvW

Posted by: Logothx.5628

Logothx.5628

NO Thankyou – Please let TC out of this tier – Anet spent the last month kittening over TC in matchups – 4 weeks as number 3 -4 ranked server and no tier 1 match in that time.
Even though TC won 3 weeks glicko kept going down until Anet decides to open JQ and BG and JQ wins a week sending TC to rank 6.

TC now get stuck in t1 with the two most populated servers after all that match manipulation and manual glicko adjustment.

If you are from TC and reading this #boycott ANY match with BG in it. Why would you even go into wvw just to be outnumbered on any map. I for one will not set foot in wvw again until we get parity.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

coz Mag Match with FA last week

btw JQ win TC/SBI Match last week at T2

TC doing overtime when BG/JQ/TC this week match

Oh TC playing overtime is why JQ is losing, good to know BG has nothing to do with it.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

so any Good idea than me to blance ?

i think im the best now.

coz Anet no more hand to focus WvW now

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Onslaught only fields 15.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: ukyo.5639

ukyo.5639

If this matchup could be maintained, I wouldn’t mind. There were great fights in almost every timezone this weekend. JQ could use some more NA guilds. TC could use more SEA. But it was nice to just see people showing up and having fights with bags flowing on all three sides.

JQ and TC used map politics to flip T3 objectives which makes for challenging and interesting situations.

Guilds looking for the T1 atmosphere of populated and challenging fights should consider JQ or TC.

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

If this matchup could be maintained, I wouldn’t mind. There were great fights in almost every timezone this weekend. JQ could use some more NA guilds. TC could use more SEA. But it was nice to just see people showing up and having fights with bags flowing on all three sides.

JQ and TC used map politics to flip T3 objectives which makes for challenging and interesting situations.

Guilds looking for the T1 atmosphere of populated and challenging fights should consider JQ or TC.

NA T1 always wanting more……

How about we lock all NA servers except BG, JQ and TC and then close out all other tiers because that’s what WvW is all about. Anyone that can’t play the game the way Anet wanted it to be played should just go to EotM.

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

yup we hope it happen ^.^

make WvW great again "

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

I don’t think ANET should EVER put someone in T1 unless they are full or very high. I’ve seen servers be put up to T1 for a week or two when they were only at high and they got rolled.

in WvW

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

i think im having a deja vu
the clairvoyance is too stronk for the matchup stagnation again…….

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Tiny Doom.4380

Tiny Doom.4380

How about we lock all NA servers except BG, JQ and TC and then close out all other tiers because that’s what WvW is all about. Anyone that can’t play the game the way Anet wanted it to be played should just go to EotM.

This might have been meant as a joke but it’s actually a really solid idea. Leaving three, fixed servers permanently open for transfers and locking all the rest would allow everyone who wants huge blob fights to transfer up to get them and leave everyone else to play in a more nuanced way. It would also enforce and maintain server pride.

Allow everyone on the three unlocked servers a free, one-time transfer off just so no-one who doesn’t want to be there is trapped when the walls go up for the rest of the worlds. That would include transfers up – you get one and only one chance to undo your decision if it was a mistake. In that case you get no choice about where you go – you re vert to the server you left.

F2P accounts all automatically start on one of the three unlocked servers. Paid-for accounts get a full choice at Account creation as now, leaving that as the only means of population increase for the Locked servers.

Better than picking the current top three servers, use this as an opportunity to create three brand-new Open servers. Then BG people can decide if server loyalty outweighs the desire to be on the biggest server, which very soon will not be BG.

(edited by Tiny Doom.4380)

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

i think im having a deja vu
the clairvoyance is too stronk for the matchup stagnation again…….

static balanced match > rotating blowout match

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I don’t want to hear any crying from BG. You wanted an undersized JQ, you got them. We call called it as SBI and TC were hanging with them previously in T2.

Now you can blow them out lol

in WvW

Posted by: Eval.2371

Eval.2371

First thx Anet Test this match BG/JQ/TC.
Your WvW team doing great job again !

We all know why WvW not blance,because some Server have OCX/SEA another not.

JQ/TC have better SEA/OCX Coverage than FA/Mag.

Anet Need let BG/JQ/TC keep at T1 and give JQ link Server.

Those T2 SEA/OCX no one can fight people will xfer to JQ or TC

the blance gonna be over "

Anet WvW staff can check hows wvw at ocx/sea.

it’s really Awsome this week "

This is the second request thread I’ve seen from you in about 2 weeks. The first one was to open JQ. It happened you guys got stacked up. Here’s my perspective:

Last week we(TC) got absolutely smashed all day by stacked JQ. Then come prime time when we actually have more than 15 people there is barely a JQ to be found to fight. So I find it a bit frustrating to read what you have typed here. Nothing changed with JQ opening; all you guys got was more SEA/OCX players and continued to do what JQ does best; which is Ktrain (but now harder) during off hours.

It’s aggravating to go to bed at 12am EST with most of the our stuff upgraded and secured only to wake up 8 hours later to a JQ capped sea of objectives. In addition not being able to do anything for another 9 hours while the JQ blobs farms champ bags and camps spawn. BG is no different. They just have the numbers to do this all hours of the day.

Giving JQ a link that has a decent population of NA prime and EU would prob do the server a lot of good for making it a fair match up vs the 10000 pound gorilla black gate is.

However, in doing so your not going to balance out the third server in the match up and just see them give up the match and fall out. Simply put the rest of the servers don’t have good SEA/OCX coverage during the week and two servers literally hog all the players for that coverage. BG, JQ with a link vs X makes the match up pointless for X in the current state for populations.

[Cya] TC Roamer/Scout
I Play WvW to have fun. I don’t find it fun anymore. Therefore I don’t play.

(edited by Eval.2371)

in WvW

Posted by: Samjam.9824

Samjam.9824

Really enjoyed being bent over all day by Blackgate running 30 more than us during any given timezone Anet doing a great job of balance allowing a server with the population of the USA go toe to toe with Mexico and Canada.

To put into perspective how 12 hours of being blobbed feels its similar to being whipped by a belt buckle from dad.

in WvW

Posted by: Nightingale.8364

Nightingale.8364

Clearly BG being opened for transfers was a mistake. ANET should say sorry and refund those that moved during this period and send them back to the servers they came from.

If ANET wishes to create some form of balance then it needs to act, otherwise T1 NA is going to become the place where no one wants to be, players, guilds even servers will take the week off if they get a T1 matchup.

in WvW

Posted by: shagwell.1349

shagwell.1349

I don’t think that JQ wants Foo back after they winning team joined to BG, but who am I to judge.

[orz] below mediocre – we sponsor Arenanet
Piken Square EU, maybe soon on your server.

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

lol re-open BG. I want to transfer there. We can have 70 on each map while a few hundred wait in queue. This isn’t broken enough yet. It needs to hit a place similar to the moment you realize you’ve cracked your 60 inch flatscreen or broke your $2400 DSLR.

At least there are some decent fights sometimes. Until people stop caring and leave the other servers to ktrain.

in WvW

Posted by: shagwell.1349

shagwell.1349

BG received two JQ SEA guilds after the re-opening. Foo and tga.

[orz] below mediocre – we sponsor Arenanet
Piken Square EU, maybe soon on your server.

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

TC has lost a lot of people, a lot of you really don’t seem to have a clue of who is populated and should be T1 in the games current state. TC was completely destroyed last week by JQ and SBI … that’s right SBI a T3 server.

It’s no secret BG is out of control and can literally walk all over every server if they choose, the only servers that can be competitive with that currently are JQ and Magumma. Even then BG will still walk all over them but population wise, TC isn’t even in the running anymore. Mag has managed to maintain a consistent blob this entire match, something I think even JQ struggles to do.

You want balance? Not going to happen. But if you want the closest thing to balance in the top two tiers, T1 needs BG/JQ/Mag, T2 needs FA, YB, TC.

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

TC has lost a lot of people, a lot of you really don’t seem to have a clue of who is populated and should be T1 in the games current state. TC was completely destroyed last week by JQ and SBI … that’s right SBI a T3 server.

It’s no secret BG is out of control and can literally walk all over every server if they choose, the only servers that can be competitive with that currently are JQ and Magumma. Even then BG will still walk all over them but population wise, TC isn’t even in the running anymore. Mag has managed to maintain a consistent blob this entire match, something I think even JQ struggles to do.

You want balance? Not going to happen. But if you want the closest thing to balance in the top two tiers, T1 needs BG/JQ/Mag, T2 needs FA, YB, TC.

You seriously overestimate TC’s size. We literally had the Outnumbered buff going on during NA prime at times. We also lost guilds of our own (to JQ and BG, mind you).
Last week’s sole goal was to farm the guilds that transferred to JQ (before it re-opened), rather than PPT, because it was said by these guilds that TC couldn’t fight and they were carrying us. It’s why we were in first place by a wide margin for the first half of the week. The PPK from high-density blobs that kept wiping over and over was carrying our PPT rather than objectives. We held JQ’s keep almost as long as they did. To say we got “destroyed” is just untrue when quite frankly JQ was the side being farmed. And this week it still largely is when BG doesn’t decide to jump into the fights after they start.

SBI had substantial linking presence and a majority of TC’s commanders took the rest of the week off when BG and JQ opened, and they PPT’ed hard with nobody defending our BL’s or caring to PPT objectives (everyone wanted to just keep farming JQ), since winning wasn’t wanted to push us into having a higher chance to roll into T1 with two massively over-stacked servers (the irony). We fell from first to third within two days before the reset. The matchup was enjoyable nonetheless, but I don’t think it’s fair to judge TC’s performance based on an anomalous matchup issue.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

After last night, I think T2 would be better with SBI instead of YB.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

Obviously, but not like anyone can compete with Mag in tier 2 (other than BG/JQ if they happened to roll down). Tier 2 should probably be a rotation between all the tier 2/3 servers, Tier 1 should be BG/JQ/Mag, and BG can just win every week by 100k+ while they sit in queues and ask to reopen for more transfers.

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

JQ/TC have Sea/Ocx coverage better than Mag

Mag just nothing at Sea

They slould be better at T2 or not Mag ppl will said we just PvD…. =_=

Mag will lost many PPT during SEA "

Not Fair for them

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

JQ/TC have Sea/Ocx coverage better than Mag

You’ve been told many times, JQ has no ocx guild with sox leaving. Mag now has 2 ocx guilds that run regularly in knf and sox and another couple that run occasionally. With JQs sea I think its mainly pugs now led by Cloudfly or Sfeee from GE.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Haha, JQ, TC and BG probably all have PTSD from being farmed so hard by us and are rejoicing that they can have a good old PPT focused match like the old days.

Enjoy your karma while it lasts. We’ll be seeing you all real soon (: <

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

DeceiverX.8361

Haha, JQ, TC and BG probably all have PTSD from being farmed so hard by us and are rejoicing that they can have a good old PPT focused match like the old days.

I have PTSD from Mag attacking friends and guildmembers on the personal level until they made them quit, and from groups running 10+ condi mesmers to kill single players and to have the audacity to brag about being good and laughing it off, tbh. The Mag mentality is heavily why the small-scale scene is dead.

Nah, T1 right now isn’t a PPT game. It’s a slaughter because the populations are so different there’s no point in most cases in even trying to take and hold an objective because BG will flip it at some point since our population across four maps most of the day is roughly the same as one of theirs at any given time.

in WvW

Jerry CCH.9816

I have PTSD from Mag attacking friends and guildmembers on the personal level until they made them quit, and from groups running 10+ condi mesmers to kill single players and to have the audacity to brag about being good and laughing it off, tbh. The Mag mentality is heavily why the small-scale scene is dead.

Nah, T1 right now isn’t a PPT game. It’s a slaughter because the populations are so different there’s no point in most cases in even trying to take and hold an objective because BG will flip it at some point since our population across four maps most of the day is roughly the same as one of theirs at any given time.

i can copy your write "

Nah, T2 right now isn’t a PPT game. It’s a slaughter because the populations are so different there’s no point in most cases in even trying to take and hold an objective

Attachments:

winnie@BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

BG and Mag are super stacked T1’s right now. JQ lost our OCX and two NA guilds to Mag the past couple weeks. While 2 of our Sea went to BG last week. So I’m going to laugh when Anet locks JQ, which should be in about 7 hours, and say’s we have more players than anyone.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

This is silly. First the only reason everyone is trying because TC and JQ are in do or die mode.

BG doesn’t have to try hard to win or be competitive.
FA didnt even want to fight you why would they break your waypoints.
MAG is a server with a different mentality. They don’t want to fight your T3 waypoints and
24/7 coverage

TC just lost Kazo and JQ just like Hs to Mag. Why? Because everyone wants to stack to your level. You dont know what you’re talking about here. I’m sorry.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Funny you made that claim only looking at the weekend yet the blow away during every timezone is obvious.

Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

The last mass transfer was a brutal blow for WvW, Mag is a close second but BG still heavily out populates them. What we currently have is 1 T0 server (BG) 1 T1 Server (Mag) and I don’t even know at this point 5 T2 Servers? (SBI, YB, TC, FA, JQ). Anet really needs to man up admit their Formula/Algorithm is flat out wrong. I don’t even think there is a reasonable way of fixing this disaster at this point.

in WvW

Posted by: Nightingale.8364

Nightingale.8364

The only thing Anet can do is realise they made a bad mistake, accept it and then reverse the transfers that happened onto BG, refunding those players that transfered.

in WvW

DeceiverX.8361

The last mass transfer was a brutal blow for WvW, Mag is a close second but BG still heavily out populates them. What we currently have is 1 T0 server (BG) 1 T1 Server (Mag) and I don’t even know at this point 5 T2 Servers? (SBI, YB, TC, FA, JQ). Anet really needs to man up admit their Formula/Algorithm is flat out wrong. I don’t even think there is a reasonable way of fixing this disaster at this point.

It’s not the algorithm that’s the problem. It’s the fact people deliberately manipulate it.

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

After last night, I think T2 would be better with SBI instead of YB.

I spend 10% of wvw time on FA account now, other 90% on SBI. Server is fun as hell and liking the fights.

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Just blow up the servers people….
Those two servers are stacked over the years, it will not magically spread out overnight or within a year or two, the return players effects gonna be lasting too.

Blow everything up, reset everything to zero, make things competitive again.

Those SEA guilds that went BG, sorry, they are not gonna last, BG is never known as SEA server to the SEA players so I wonder where they gonna recruit from now they are out of JQ, the heaven to recruit SEA players, and in a closed server. SEA people will continue to flock to JQ unless everything are deleted, servers name abandoned so even a google search on SEA servers or anything close will simply lead to old servers.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

It’s not the algorithm that’s the problem. It’s the fact people deliberately manipulate it.

Pretty much ALL OF THIS. ANet will not stop mindlessly players for kicking other players who don’t want to put up with the BS out of the game. So GG and enjoy yall’s [competitive ‘who can stack the best’ game]. WvW is pretty much officially off limits to anyone who is looking for a competitive RvR like game mode.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Which means it’s the Algorithm, if it can be so easily manipulated it should not be used because it obviously is giving incorrect information, and yet they still believe it to be gospel. It’s not like it’s a best kept secret that certain servers have been manipulating population counts for quite sometime now. The Algorithm is failing due to this, therefore it is not a properly functioning tool that populations should be based off of.

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Which means it’s the Algorithm, if it can be so easily manipulated it should not be used because it obviously is giving incorrect information, and yet they still believe it to be gospel. It’s not like it’s a best kept secret that certain servers have been manipulating population counts for quite sometime now. The Algorithm is failing due to this, therefore it is not a properly functioning tool that populations should be based off of.

Lol but as long as there is a such thing as server transfer mixed in with a gaming community that is so willing to manipulate matches in there favor. All is for nought. Only ways to solve this problem is

A.) Punish players for zerging, I don’t see ANet ever doing this.

B.) Make it so players are locked to there server of choice, ANet will not this for obvious reason I need not to mention.

C.) Perma banned every player who actively stack servers. I really don’t see ANet doing this either at all.

So pretty much WvW is nothing but a joke of a game mode where only two types of people play. Sadists and Masochists. All other need not even try, there is no fun to be had outside of those two groups.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys