To the arenanet dev at PSBL

in WvW

Posted by: Xuro.5861

Xuro.5861

Why did you run from our 1vs1 to get help from 4 more people?

I’ve been waiting two years to fight someone with the tag for my achievement and now that I had the chance, you decided to get help. That was not nice :P

Guess I will wait longer ._.

Till next time o/

Update: Ganked one of you guys tonight in a border, thank you for the achievement \o/

(edited by Xuro.5861)

in WvW

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

devs play this gamemode?

in WvW

Posted by: Xuro.5861

Xuro.5861

devs play this gamemode?

They appear to play a lot on the NA servers or so I’ve heard

Finding a dev in WvW on an europe server is very unlikely, I’ve only seen them twice in WvW now and I’ve been playing since prelaunch. I’m glad I found a small team of their guild and managed to kill one. The achievement is worth 0 points but it’s a fun prestige thing for achievement hunters.

in WvW

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

Many Devs play but they tend to play untagged. If you know a dev well enough, convince them to run with their anet tag within the zerg. Have a party of dedicated reflects and invis for the Dev and you will have enjoy farming all those over extenders

in WvW

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

Hey you had 4 years to practice and that dev most likely didnt practice equally in that time

I met that dev group too today and had 2 fun fights against them
1x won and 1x lost
Didnt even know there is an achievement to beat a dev in a PvP Mode

But i almost felt a bit bad for the devs when they get focused so hard while not having the chance to play all day and practice their PvP skills
Yes, they develop the game but that doesnt mean they have/can play it equally often & get as good as players can
So dont be so harsh on them if they run when they know that they will probably lose that fight… They just wanted some fun in WvW i bet and i guess 1vs1 duels arent fun to everyone (especially if you are not a top PvP player)

But they can always decide not to show their tags though to prevent drawing all the attention on them so i always appreciate it if they still decide to show themselves
especially on EU servers^^

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

(edited by Orangensaft.7139)

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

I take it back, WSR being linked with Piken is the worst, the absolute worst!

/cry.