Top 5 most stable servers?

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

i think FoW is an even more stable server then viz

Indeed.. Born in T9 and we’ll probably die here too..

Indeed.. Born in T9 and we’ll probably die here too..

I whoa-ed at FoW and Vabbi’s score this week. What is actually happening over there??? That is like some kind of Twilight Zone / Fringe Science stuff going on.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Vizunah would dominate NA WvW…

Napoleons alive and well, in command of Vizunah…

I fear Napoleon is currently to busy with his Waterloo to dominate NA.
It didn’t became night, but the Prussians arrived

Nah…

I have it on good authority Napoleon is chilling out with his Josephine atm…

But he will be organising his 300 strong 24/7 every map constant zergs shortly…

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

zzz I keep getting whispers about whether if Pyro and Derps transferring because of this thread.

…Thanks guys.

Yes, let’s please keep the transfer stuff out of this thread, as it’s not relevant to the OP.

As for most stable servers, I’d have to say:

HoD
SoS
Kaineng
DB

(Apologies for listing NA servers)

Whoa you listed kaineng as stable. Interesting, if there was a listing of most unstable servers I would say it would rank high on that list, if not top it. I can probably name only handful of players on this server that are consistent wvwer and been with this server from the start. Unfortunatly, the bandwagoner/ instant win kids whatever you want to call them did a lot of damage to this server. Many of the originals left kaineng when they started to arrive due to just steamrolling opponents and now many of those guilds left when we couldn’t steam roll opponents anymore.

Be proud that Kaineng is a tier 8 population server that is some-what surviving in tier 3, due purely to player skills and coordination. And no matter what happens in the future, be proud that we all became better players individually by playing in this server. Because no one can take away your personal skills and experience.

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

lol

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Apologies to the EU folks… you’re not being slighted in the least, it’s simply a matter of perception. Over here in the NA group we never see Viz. Never think about them, fight them or even notice them, because our focus is obviously on who we’re fighting now or potentially next week.

I cannot this ^ enough.

It’s not that we dislike or don’t care about the EU ladder, it’s that most of us simply aren’t exposed to it, or bother to keep up to date on unfamiliar realms. I’m sure the same is true of many people on the other side of the ol’ pond.

If you’re from EU and keep track of the silly things that go on in the NA ladder, more power to ya. But don’t hate for no reason at all.

I heard players in EU are much better quality overall than NA. EU players tend to be more mature and take the time to understand what the commander is trying to say.

What EU server lacks is coverage. No one in Asia can speak French or German, for example. And the server lag is greater for Asians in EU than NA, so Asians tend to stay in NA.

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

That means that they either is moving, or they are seriously thinking about it.

Or that you are being massively trolled.

Why would three tier 1 guilds troll me? It was them that said PYRO is moving in last week’s tier 1 thread. I didn’t even post in that thread, just reading.

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

Dragonbrand #1

15char

You spelt it wrong. DB is spelt as Dragonbandwagon

Narf!!!!

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Why would three tier 1 guilds troll me? It was them that said PYRO is moving in last week’s tier 1 thread. I didn’t even post in that thread, just reading.

The PYRO leader, Parara, is a known deviant.

in WvW

Posted by: bladie.5084

bladie.5084

Vizunah wins, not even close.

this is the truest.

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

1) Kaineng
2) Dragonbrand
3) everyone else

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

The PYRO leader, Parara, is a known deviant.

Paralalalalalalalalalalada, at least spell his name right

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
BubĂ´nix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

The PYRO leader, Parara, is a known deviant. [/quote]

Pinko, please attend the next guild meeting or read last week’s minutes. This is not the place to discuss plans to transfer.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Without looking at individual server communities, I would consider a stable WvW server to be one that (in order of importance):

- is not T1 #1. Maybe not quite a ticking time bomb but the least stable place to be (except for recent bandwagon servers). Even if it was stable when it got there, the longer a server is T1 #1 the more it becomes a magnet for every casual or new player interested in WvW that wants to automatically be ‘the best’ and you know they’re not there to stay.

- rarely comes in first (bandwagon/fairweathers from being consistently first place in the tier is setting up a stack of dominoes).

- the majority are quite satisfied where they are and have zero ambition for raising tiers, therefore, make little or no effort to recruit (and if so, only to balance the tier they are in)

- has few recent transfers in or out

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

TC and FA are stable.

As for Mags transfers, I’ll be surprised if those guilds move. They do have pride, if not matching skills, those Mags.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

TC is stable because of the cookies. /nod

And because of that sugar coma, many are too weak to press the “change world” button. But we here on TC have a plan for them. See pix below of our typical number of TC sentries in keeps and towers all over our maps. Those too tired to go on, are simply propped up with our Asuran technology support bars.

I also think, collectively, we stay because of our server’s unique sense of humour.

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

BG, TC and JQ are my most stable servers

Hehe. <3

TC is stable because of the cookies. /nod

And because of that sugar coma, many are too weak to press the “change world” button. But we here on TC have a plan for them. See pix below of our typical number of TC sentries in keeps and towers all over our maps. Those too tired to go on, are simply propped up with our Asuran technology support bars.

I also think, collectively, we stay because of our server’s unique sense of humour.

Lol Jayne.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Will all DORPs please stop commenting on the possibility or not of transferring and read the guild policy on public relations. Thanks.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

Will all DORPs please stop commenting on the possibility or not of transferring and read the guild policy on public relations. Thanks.

NaRf!

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Based on servers that didn’t get stacked recently or losing of guilds that could have messed up their overall ratings in WvW, I have to say:

1. Ferguson’s Crossing (very stable in WvW within their tier, non stacked recently)
2. Fissure of Woe (very stable in WvW within their tier, non stacked recently)
3. Jade Quarry (quite stable in WvW even with some guilds gone , PVE too stable)
4. Vizunah (very stable in WvW within their tier, non stacked recently)
5. all others…

Guilds come and go, but at the end of the day, servers that stay within their tiers most I think were these servers. JQ is a tough one to analyze since their server is perhaps one of the best for PVE as well. There’s always tons of PVE’ers… Can’t say the same for some of those other servers in Europe since I’ve only experienced 1 server in Europe and although they managed to be #1 in WvW, their PVE lacks badly which made me move back to a NA server.

-S o S-

in WvW

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Your joking right, have you seen SoR’s history?

• Every major guild that has joined SoR hasn’t left.
  • SoR has never dropped a tier in WvW.
  • SoR has only ever dropped a rank twice (both T1 2nd to 3rd).
  • SoR’s Teamspeak is currently the 2nd most active TS3 server in America, and 10th world wide.
  • Even though SoR isn’t “Full” we’ve rocked WvW because of our community coordination.

I vouch for SoR. They are very much like old SBI. Never-die attitude. Will kick when downed. They are my inspiration.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

We are not talking about your favorite five server, thats the matter of OPINION
We don’t care about SoR is impressive to you or not

We are talking about stability of a server, which is a matter of FACTS
We are talking about the SD of points, turnover of guilds etc

If none of those facts shows SoR is one of, if not the most stable server then your idea of ‘stable’ is wrong.

SoRs strong community is the only reason the server is in the position it is today and it shows no signs of letting up (infact strengthening with more guilds in discussions for transferring).

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

You wouldn’t stand a chance…

You would after kiss the feet of your French/French Canadian speaking overlords…

Just like we do in Europe…

Saying lame things and doing like if you were from VS to put French and VS a bad reputation and get people trashing us is the worst things i see on forum. Not the first time i see people from SFR doing it. Disgusting disinformation

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/What-are-people-doing-in-this-game/page/4#post2030794

Ridiculous.

To stay on topic, yes VS is stable friends but i will maybe change one day…

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

We are not talking about your favorite five server, thats the matter of OPINION
We don’t care about SoR is impressive to you or not

We are talking about stability of a server, which is a matter of FACTS
We are talking about the SD of points, turnover of guilds etc

If none of those facts shows SoR is one of, if not the most stable server then your idea of ‘stable’ is wrong.

SoRs strong community is the only reason the server is in the position it is today and it shows no signs of letting up (infact strengthening with more guilds in discussions for transferring).

Winning WvW is about numbers.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: Murderous Clown.9723

Murderous Clown.9723

Tell that to Arborstone.

Jimibabob – Valkyries of Dwayna [VoD]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Tell that to Arborstone.

WvW is won through being having better coverage aka more numbers. Even in the lower tiers.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: Murderous Clown.9723

Murderous Clown.9723

Tell that to Arborstone.

WvW is won through being having better coverage aka more numbers. Even in the lower tiers.

You make the same point you made before, to which I make the same point I made before. That said, I agree that numbers are definitely the most important part of winning.

Jimibabob – Valkyries of Dwayna [VoD]
Piken Square

(edited by Murderous Clown.9723)

in WvW

CHIPS.6018

Why the secrecy? Come on you guys can’t gossip half way and then left us hanging.

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

1) TC (by far)
2) SoR
3) SBI (not moving)
4) SoS (not moving)
5) CD (not moving)

I find it weird that you included CD considering how many guilds we have lost.

in WvW

Posted by: TyrDaishi.1057

TyrDaishi.1057

You would after kiss the feet of your French/French Canadian speaking overlords…

Saying lame things and doing like if you were from VS to put French and VS a bad reputation and get people trashing us is the worst things i see on forum. Not the first time i see people from SFR doing it. Disgusting disinformation

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/What-are-people-doing-in-this-game/page/4#post2030794

Ridiculous.

To stay on topic, yes VS is stable friends but i will maybe change one day…

Frist off, as a German from Elona I completly agree with Troma, not one french I met from any server had a bad attitude like “meglobob”.

Troma Darling, I hope you and Sarcx (the sewingmachine) had a good time when I played romantic music for you 2 lovebirds. I wanted to ask you: How many of your friends startet playing Neverwinter? Is it any good?

in WvW

Posted by: ikmam.5619

ikmam.5619

daishi is the most stable forum poster !

i proofed

GL – Galleon -Elona (the P stays fpr PvE !)
http://galleon-gw2.de/

in WvW

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

All NA Servers kicked out of tier 1 imploded, except one, Blackgate. kicked out of tier 1 three times, still alive and kicking.

i dont see Blackgate and Sanctum of rall imploding anytime soon.

Blackgate since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: Xavi.6591

Xavi.6591

Yak’s Bend is a pretty stable server. We haven’t had any mass influxes of server transfers either in or out and most of our wvw has been spent in T3. We are pretty much the gatekeepers of T3 and higher.

Fantasme Bloodwen [R.I.P. Mesmer] | Andi Runi [Warrior] | Bonedoggle [Necro] | Zooerasty [Ranger]
Angry Intent [AI] | Yak’s Bend |

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

Eredon Terrace is stable. U guys happy now?

Lothem

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

1) JQ
2) TC
3) BG
4) DB
5) Either SoR or Maguuma, tough call.

Honestly I can’t even really be sure on anyone we haven’t played against recently, things change, numbers change, stability changes at the drop of a hat.

I don’t think any of these 6 servers will make a big dive any time soon though, strong communities overcome many things.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in WvW

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

Stable? Yak’s bend has all the same people it started with. Sure, we’ve not been bandwagon’d or anything, but we’re still the same ol’ Yaks. We’ve been in tier 3 forever.

You did want stable, right?

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

in WvW

Posted by: Mystery.7392

Mystery.7392

Vizunah can’t win EU T1 atm – How could they win NA T1?
NA Servers are well more organized.

Also your primetime would be the same as the NA servers.

Aloha Luana – The Iron Triangle [IRON]
Warrior – Gunnar’s Hold
Will always love Elona!

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

@Mystery: don’t skip all messages it’s not a Vizunian. Just a faker to make people angry on us.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Top-5-most-stable-servers/page/3#post2076131

@TyrDaishi: nop, Neverwinter is not interesting at all i think. We will see if the 28 patch is interesting…

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck