Traps+Get More Out of WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

hmm, traps that remove supply could be incredibly annoying not sure I like the idea of running back and forth to make up supply, its going to hit small groups really hard.

Do we have enough supply for 2 sup rams? yep? ok lets roll.
Um, why is only 1 ram up…who has not built? oh great trap.
All back to supply camp……this is a bust.

……
I worry that will only encourage zerging more to guarantee that there is enough supply remainign for seige.

A better idea would be to ditch Glicko, andjust use a simple relegation/promotion system instead.

(edited by Cameirus.8407)

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

ill drop a hint

a zerg isn’t going to be running around the map placing traps.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

Hopefully these “stealth revealing fields” don’t actually pull people out of stealth, are relatively short ranged, and cost a pretty penny.

Otherwise, if they have a large range, cheap, and pull thieves out of stealth, then this is a pretty good GG we just put thieves in line with engineers and rangers.

Now we’ll have 3 broken classes!

We’ll see how this is implemented.

thief is broken? that’s about as likely as there not being any engineer or necromancer bugs. just means thieves will actually have to think instead of pressing the 2 button.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

in WvW

Posted by: Tidbit.9352

Tidbit.9352

How about working on fixing skill lag in WvWvW before adding additional content that will pose balance problems.

in WvW

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

Excellent!

It addresses all the problem we have with WvW.

The first reply won the thread. /Clap @ you sir!

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

People WvW to fight players, not NPCs, or dumb traps.

Speak for yourself.

Not everyone wants WvW to be about zerg vs zerg open field fighting.

You may not have known this but in WvW, there are fights other than zerg. Welcome to the game mode though.

But look ANET, you finally found someone who loves to fight NPCs in WvW!

(edited by style.6173)

in WvW

Posted by: suprNovae.5410

suprNovae.5410

Hey folks,

It seems we inadvertently outed (some of) our plans for WvW with the above linked page. While we are looking to extend World XP changes for WvW in a later content patch, it still needs some tweaking and therefore isn’t ready to be introduced in this one.

We can however officially let you know we are moving the jumping puzzle for EB into it’s own map, as this has been a much requested feature for our beloved siege fairing community.

Apologies for the hicup

For your beloved siege fairing community?
What about your hardcore WvW community
??
We are coomplaining about too big zergs and hoped for more GUILD wars than SIEGE wars. There is a massive amount of people who wished bigger maps which actually make the zerging less attractive due lack of flexibility.
There are also many people wishing the orbs back for MONTHS!
srsly… you don’t take the hardcore part of WvW really serious.
I’m wondering why I still write the same things over and over again. You probably don’t even read my comment and rather delete it (HI FORUM MODERATOR).

I hope for more guild oriented implementations :/

Clint B E Eastwood – Guardian
Callous Philosophy [LaG]
† Good Old Days [GD]

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Who said the supply draining traps drain all supply, not only 1 or 2?
Who said the traps will deal significant damage?
Who said the traps will be a gold drain, instead of being bought through badges?
Who said the traps will be spammable?
Who said the traps won’t have a cap to the amount of players they hit?
Who said the traps will hit an area that’s large enough to hit an entire party?

Please stop the flaming and ranting about every single step Anet makes, it’s only the unsatisfied people here on the forums complaining while the satisfied people refrain from posting as they have no need to post. Personally I think the game has come a long way since the launch of the game, with the wxp and the culling fix for example. I admit that AC’s are strong at the moment, it doesn’t say anything about anything else Anet adds to the game. Please breathe in and out 5 times before posting anything that’s on your mind, all the rants won’t make anyone happier.

Personally I love the idea of the traps, amongst friends we have often discussed that it would be awesome to have a line of defence when the gates or walls are down. We thought traps would be the way to go and here we go, Anet listens to our thoughts!

Everyone please note that the update isn’t there yet, please note that you can’t judge about something you don’t know yet. Please note that updates of the past don’t indicate the quality of updates of the future. Please note that not everything is bad, it’s just that the bad things get a lot more attention than the good things.

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Skythace.2345

Skythace.2345

Personally I love the idea of the traps, amongst friends we have often discussed that it would be awesome to have a line of defence when the gates or walls are down. We thought traps would be the way to go and here we go, Anet listens to our thoughts!

Really? Players, ballistas and arrow carts aren’t enough of a line of defence?

Skythace
[TLA] Thousand Lakes Alliance
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Really? Players, ballistas and arrow carts aren’t enough of a line of defence?

Yes, really, although I must admit this idea came up in moments where we were outnumbered 3:1 and a siegerazer was pounding on the gate aswell. It’s those moments where you really hoped traps existed. And ballistas and ac’s can get countered in many ways, so when you also have the numerical disadvantage, this change might still give you a chance. (I’m talking about situations when you defend with an unorganised group, which is approx. 60% of the time on our server)

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Fomby.4295

Fomby.4295

Excellent!

It addresses all the problem we have with WvW.

Easily the funniest thing I’ve read today.

Haven’t read THAT much tho, so don’t get too excited :P

Maguuma [PYRO]
Kal Snow – Norn Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Woah…a trap that can potentially remove a profession mechanic altogether. It’s like if a trap could remove warrior’s adrenaline or guardians’s virtues.

Basically pay to win

Or gold farm to win.

Stupid change in the first place.

in WvW

Posted by: Redscope.6215

Redscope.6215

Well did you guys REALLY think they were going to revert the change to revealed and not put something else in place? How much more obvious did it have to be after the new AC cart skill add?

They’re going to make AoEs that reveal stealthed players. That’s it. That’s how they’re fixing the stealth problem. End of discussion.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Not sure why they couldn’t just incorporate these into the existing professions to make the game more interesting.

This especially rangers, and it would enhance the PvP aspect. Plus if there’s that much of a problem with stealth that they have to go to these lengths then change the stealth aspect on thieves further.

As revealed it just takes away more actual PvP and looks like it could be an excuse to add another gold sink to a game mode that doesn’t need any more.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I’m fine with them adding in new things… this sounds interesting and could be a fun new addition to WvW… but…

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT’S HOLY… please put this on a public test realm before letting it go live so we can avoid a repeat of the arrowcarts.

Players are more creative and devious than the devs could ever be. Let us try to exploit the frick out of them and then have you see what we’ve done with these new tools… then scale them up/down appropriately before everyone has to deal with it in “actual” WvW.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

I’m fine with them adding in new things… this sounds interesting and could be a fun new addition to WvW… but…

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT’S HOLY… please put this on a public test realm before letting it go live so we can avoid a repeat of the arrowcarts.

Players are more creative and devious than the devs could ever be. Let us try to exploit the frick out of them and then have you see what we’ve done with these new tools… then scale them up/down appropriately before everyone has to deal with it in “actual” WvW.

You seen not to of gotten it by now we ARE the public test. If it does not work we say what wrong if we do not like it we tell them. The only thing public testing realm do is make sure things work right and if a very small point of view likes it. This game is about the players who do not wish to play a game as if its there life but the ones who would be able to play GW2 and the public testing realm would be the type who play the game all the time there by pushing the game of GW2 into a “hardcore” game play at all levels.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: gwynnapnudd.2879

gwynnapnudd.2879

This thread makes me wonder why I read the forums. Lots of people have been asking on the forums for a way to remove stealth. One is hinted at as coming in a future update and most complain about it without knowing anything about how it will be implemented.

I bet I could eat 100 anti-stealth traps.

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

This thread makes me wonder why I read the forums. Lots of people have been asking on the forums for a way to remove stealth. One is hinted at as coming in a future update and most complain about it without knowing anything about how it will be implemented.

I think its going to be more of a flinch type thing more aimed to counter mez getting in to drop port bombs or the ppl who chain stealth in a keep or tower as for open fild combat ya it may get on stealth off the thf or mez but the thf or mez can control when it happens by going in on the person who is “standing” on such a trap.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: deviller.9135

deviller.9135

Trap is a great addition. But trap should do high damage to a player (instant downed)/moving siege(1/3 damage). (with addition 1 minute for the trap to function)

If not, it just a waste as zerg can easy heal or cleanse the damage of the trap.

(edited by deviller.9135)

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

They sound useful for stopping people trolling keeps.

I hope we can put them in water. Lowlands water gate is too easy for thieves to contest.

(edited by Wanderer.3248)

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

Do we still get to gank people doing the jumping puzzle when it gets put to it’s own map?

If not, badges need to be removed from the chest.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

in WvW

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

I seriously think this could be awesome, and a great anti-zerg tool. For instance, placing a mine-trap that activates when 5-10+ people are in the area = a few people can wreck a zerg (even if its an immobilize and they build some AC’s out of sight)!

Also, the anti-stealth trap is awesome. It makes roaming thief actually have some counterplay other than “Well he stealthed, better swing at air for a few seconds and see if he ran or is trying BS!” It also adds a tactical element to thieves. Previously, the only counterplay to thieves was to aoe and swing at air. This made stealth OP in WvW (only WvW). Now thieves need to be careful. The guy standing around looking helpless might be in an anti-stealth trap and isn’t the free-kill you thought!

Also, expect AC damage or range to be decreased a little bit (as they try to find a sweet spot).

I really like all of the tactical changes being made here, and can’t wait to see how they play out!

I also assume there will be a way to disarm traps so that people don’t just drop tons inside of a keep and make the enemies send someone to kamikaze them.

(edited by BlackBeard.2873)

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

As I said before, I think it’s the fact that it’s a WvW only trap that anybody can use, instead of something like a trait or slot skill that a class can use, that is irritating everyone. Wouldn’t you like to have a trait if you’re a Ranger to make it so your traps throw enemies out of stealth, or for an Engineer to have a special “Radar” type skill that makes them visible to everybody? Something you could use anywhere, instead of just here in WvW?

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

As I said before, I think it’s the fact that it’s a WvW only trap that anybody can use, instead of something like a trait or slot skill that a class can use, that is irritating everyone. Wouldn’t you like to have a trait if you’re a Ranger to make it so your traps throw enemies out of stealth, or for an Engineer to have a special “Radar” type skill that makes them visible to everybody? Something you could use anywhere, instead of just here in WvW?

This, or why not just change the thief abilities further.

The implications of the proposed method are that it will add to the siege wars feeling of current WvW and be another gold/badge sink.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Lance.5892

Lance.5892

silly PvErs sighhhh, well I guess WvW is technically considered part of PvE

good bye pvp in wvw, it was fun while it lasted! Hopefully there will be a game that has a sweet combat system and a fresh step away from the holy trinity like this game had in a large scale pvp combat arena soon. Meanwhile, the fights shall be missed!

[VoTF] www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: Dragoon.9536

Dragoon.9536

I have always wonder how come Arenet has never thought of The Invisible power up in The halo series. Where There’s still the out lining of the character model just really freaking hard to see.

in WvW

Posted by: Victim.3016

Victim.3016

So uh… wtf ANet? Who is responsible for all these daft ideas? Who needs to be fired so we can put this silly BS behind us? Please focus on what your guilds want, not what some idiot who just got the job thinks we want. Open your eyes and see what is about to happen.This is not the time to be messing around with weird ideas. At least give us a write up stating what YOU think WvW should be and where you are taking it, so people like me know for sure if the game we loved is actually going to die for us?

Meme for your shame
http://i.imgur.com/Jvqa07m.jpg

in WvW

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

The thing is, I bet these will be triggered exactly like marks/existing traps. Meaning the first person to run over them will set them off (maybe with a limitation that the first person to have what the trap is against – ie. first stealthed person, first person with supply, etc). And maybe they’ll last quite a lot longer. But…. any commander with half a brain (and yes, most of them do have that) will just have one person running ahead of him. Supply trap at exit to supply camp “Oh, we lost one person worth of supply.” As a way to deter zergs, this isn’t going to help, especially in the top tiers.

in WvW

Posted by: Huck.1405

Huck.1405

Please Anet, tell me when Nuclear Explosives will be available to kill the entire map!

They’re already here, known as arrow carts.

“You can teach ’em, but you cant learn ’em.”

in WvW

Posted by: Heijincks.9267

Heijincks.9267

If there’s some sort of detection for these traps, then they might work out. I’ll just wait and see.

in WvW

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

So… you can find time to create and add traps to WvW, but not an NPC who offers ascended items for badges?

Whats the deal?

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

in WvW

Posted by: mtRXX.8793

mtRXX.8793

Instead of kittening wvw up you should try fixing the things which are wrong in it first. Fix the commander tag so people can actually guild raid only when they want it and improve the commander tag by adding a better squad overlay. How long would that take to notice for you guys? 2 years?

Also whoes idea was it to do this butkittening with the AC really do not ever do this again.

Herb The High / Herbaliser / In Between Space
We Be Chilling – High Commander
GH

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Seems a stupid way of bringing in a reveal feature to the game- and it will cost money too. If it’s a trap then give it to the class with traps- rangers. Making it an item that people have to pay for is just……if you want to do that, make it a potion people can buy and a recipe people can brew.

Supply stealing traps-NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? So your small raiding team is completely ineffective as they ran over something they couldn’t see and 5 players lost supply, rendering that team out of the game, whilst the zerg doesn’t even notice the small number of players that the trap affected and carries on?

I wish the devs would actually start a test server with real players and have a consulting team of players where they can ask real players what they think of proposed changes.

And if they got all this time on their hands then as said above, where is the NPC selling ascended gears for badges, as that surely can’t be that difficult?

And the ‘collect your loot bags here’ NPC where all your bags automatically go to when they drop and just a bag counter shows on the right side of your screen?

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

For supply draining, a first start would be to drop carried supplies to 0 on death.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in WvW

Posted by: Anfauglith.6715

Anfauglith.6715

Greetings!

I personally love the idea of traps. Long ago i wrote it in the Forum and now it will finally come. I cant understand why People complain about it. Traps can give versatile gameplay.

Example:
You can place a Firetrap on a favorite Cata spot. Someone goes there and places a cata and poof a Burst of flames goes up and hits the People building it up.
You can place a foottrap which cripples like Swamp Trap in Fract.
Poison Trap can go poof and lowers health replenishment for the ones who cross it.

The implementation is the Key factor. Traps should have a limiting factor. For example 1 Trap per 10 Area Segments which are needed normally to place a Siege. That way they cant be stacked. Another Thing is that Traps shouldnt be placed forever. The Lasting time should be 15 minutes and can only be prolonged when you update it with 5 supply. That would also Limit the usage.

And if you are on Fixing and implementing then please… why the hell should thiefs be able to stealth finish People? You want to place a finisher then stay visible..

anyone who can kill me is overpowered. Nerf all except me!

in WvW

Posted by: forma.1964

forma.1964

Have anyone asked you for the traps, Anet?, do you really think traps are going to improve our WvW experience?

Guys, your changes have no sense for many of us, almost exclusively WvW players.

Instead of that, maybe you should resolve, for example, the insane lag question, when zerging and when not, or the ridiculous queue mechanics.

A lot of people is doing WvW actually, what about improve servers to eficiently increase the players cap or, even, increase the number of maps any server can access.

Regards from the sun.

Trodo – Elementalist
Micropunto – Warrior
Baruch Bay [DsD]

in WvW

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

To all my fellow thieves out there, look at it this way: they’ll see you rolling and scurry to get their anti-stealth traps out…which is why you spec a minimal stealth building like S/D! They’ll think they have the upper hand negating your stealth when really, you don’t actually need it! XD And once people stop bothering with anti-stealth traps anymore, we just switch back over to stealth reliant builds!

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

in WvW

Posted by: LastDay.3524

LastDay.3524

The Anti-stealth traps sound pretty pointless to me, but I’m not very well versed in WvW tactics.

Why would I spend resources to make a trap that unstealths a Thief or a Mesmer who then just re-stealths?
Why not help build an Arrow Cart or something instead?
At least those affect all 8 Professions.
I guess they’d be funny to place at one’s feet while roaming, though.

The supply trap sounds very useful when used right.
Imagine an organized team laying a huge field of them and luring an enemy Zerg through it right after they empty a supply camp.
It’s potentially a huge hit to the opponent’s ability to repair and make siege weapons.

Benight[Edge]

in WvW

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

Trap -gadget suggestion that I’ve had like since the launch:
A Scanning Device:
On Use: Scans area of radius ~whole keep or half of keep~ and shows a red dot for each alive enemy on the map for few seconds, stealthed too. Check SC2 scan, similar animation on the map. One time use or long recharge time 15min+.
Built: on spot like a siege weapon from little bit of supply, and mayby some crafting materials? to make it abit special, or mayby EB mercenaries could sell extra item for these.
Why: I do not think hiding mesmers and abusing texture bugs to hide is the best feature of the game. Not all tiers have this problem but would help against it.

[TA]

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Supply-removing Traps… This is going to be Trolltopia.

Dibs on placing them ALL around friendly supply camps only to have them drain all the supply from anyone who takes it.

Also, in front of tower doors, since there is only 1 – LOL.

Also, Pangloss is going to be a kittening nightmare… ROFL.

Keep has 2 gates? Good luck building siege on the second one. PvDoor forever.

Yeah, because that one guy you volunteer to go up and set the traps off while the zerg waits a few seconds…

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Hiding mesmers is a great feature. It’s not their fault if the new owners negelect to look for them and nowadays its not hard to find them if they’re not cheating.

Plus its a feature that slows down them god awful karma trains

in WvW

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

that sounds fun.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Hiding mesmers is a great feature. It’s not their fault if the new owners negelect to look for them and nowadays its not hard to find them if they’re not cheating.

Plus its a feature that slows down them god awful karma trains

Do people actually still “karma train”?!?! Thats so 2012!

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

As soon as the WXP came out that’s exactly what I saw. FR and AM bringing 70 man karma trains in T6. Was horrible.

FRS did it to us during the day on your own server too

in WvW

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

And they had the chance to make Ranger class somewhat useful in WvW with new utility traps…

… and they failed it once again.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

in WvW

Posted by: shOOle.4513

shOOle.4513

And what about if traps can be activated only by hand.

Think of this like in “old WW2” movies, where a small group of saboteurs plants bombs under the bridge and then await the arrival of the train.
And when train is on the bridge, they activate bombs.

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

Traps are a great addition if done correctly. They will actually force zergs to slow down and allow for area denial. That being said I don’t think anti-stealth should be a trap, if anything it should be a class skill. It’s kind of unfair to include a trap that counters 1-2 classes, unless of course you include traps that counter other classes(trap removes heavy armor, traps prevent use of pets, traps prevent element switching, etc).

I really how they make traps worth it though, they need to be a decent radius and a 1 hit and down powerful. Otherwise zergs will just plow straight through them. If they aren’t powerful enough for zergs to worry about then they are useless. I absolutely loved setting landmines in RFOnline, nothing like pushing a zerg back and planting mines to help prevent their rush.

in WvW

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

Introducing Traps in World vs. World
“Traps are fiendish items that can be purchased from the new Traps and Tricks Outfitters on each WvW map. We’re starting with anti-stealth fields and traps that remove supply from enemy players, but in the months ahead we’ll introduce even more ways to spread mayhem in the Mists!”

Get More Out of WvW
“We’re improving the way we award World XP to World vs. World players! Now you’ll gain rewards for a much wider range of activities in the Mists – everything from destroying siege weapons, repairing walls, escort missions, and more.”

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/may-14-2013/#new-features-5

What do you guys think?

the second paragraph is a playerbase demand and i thing nobody will said that is not good , but traps ….

too few informations that create too many negativity after the failure of arrow carts improvement .

some times “Silence is golden but sometimes its just plain yellow” .

they remain silent about arrow carts for days and they fill the negativity with a feature in a blog that change in dramatic way the www gameplay…..

in conclusion i will said…

Houston we have A problem

(edited by Reborn.2934)

in WvW

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

We don’t need silly gimmick traps; what we need is an Asura Mega Laser. Can be built as an upgrade in the spire of Stonemist Castle and Keeps for 3000 supply with 12000 range.

Destroys all enemy siege and troops in a 600 radius AoE with 1 shot and deals massive damage to walls. Recharge time inbetween shots 10 minutes.

Structure Upgrades:
Tier 1: Build Cannons and Mortars – 90 silver + 1750 supply (merged)
Tier 2: Build Waypoint – 1 gold 50 silver + 2500 supply
Tier 3: Build Asura Mega Laser – 2 gold +3000 supply

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in WvW

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

They had to put stealth reveal trap if they are going to implement supply removing trap.

I can see it now make sure you keep using stealth reveal trap as you run supplies because a stealth thief is constantly putting down a supply removal trap in front of anyone on all supply camps and keeps.

So we went from arrow cart wars to beginning of trap wars. Lol

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)