UPDATED: [EMP] - Emperium & [RE]-Red Essence?

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Am i the only one thinking Red Essence is some lame Red Guard rip-off guild name?

As prominent as Red Guard may be, they do not (Also should not) hold a monopoly on using the colour “Red” in guild names.

It is a very common war-related colour.

Seeing how we live in a world where black rounded rectangles can be patented…

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

So we basically lost our main NA leader(Rawnoodles) and are losing our main AZ leader(Waha).

This sucks.

I don’t think enough JQers are assessing the situation realistically. Losing the both of them at the same time is going to hurt us in the long run.

Out of curiosity did the EMP and Co that left know that Waha was quitting the game beforehand? Cause if so, we know why they left and I guess a smart move if they were looking to leave while on top and create another competitive T1 server. Makes a lot more sense now.

Waha did not quit however there is a huge internal conflict between FOO and JQ’s NA guilds that many of the outsiders and majority JQ members do not know. Yes JQ is competitive but it becomes no longer fun.

Makes you wonder if the causes of this alleged conflict are still on JQ or causing the conflict to try and get FOO to change to DB, doesn’t it…?

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Goloith.6349

Goloith.6349

I hope the rest of EMP sticks it out with JQ and continues kicking butt and doing good things. I wish those who left well, but in my opinion, the guild is better served without them. I’m close friends with some members of the guild (who I will not call out), and I’ve got to say that this ‘culling’ of sorts may end up with a stronger EMP than before.

EMP will continue to stick it out on JQ. We have so many great people and leaders that are stepping up to the plate to fill the gaps in. Many of those stepping up to the plate are the core members that did the none glorious/boring roles like defending & upgrading before the split. If people are willing to do the none glorious/boring stuff they really are the dedicated players. Anyways you’ll see many commanders like myself-Davidah), Alyssa Frost, Rez Me, Oxy, Natrixx and etc. leading in WvW so just send us a pm if any of you JQ commanders need a break. We’re all here for the cause. :-)

i7 920 OC 4.2Ghz, 2x 6970s in Eyefinity mode
Davidah (Guardian) Goloith (Engineer)
Achuni (Mesmer) Doreanora (Thief)

(edited by Goloith.6349)

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

So we basically lost our main NA leader(Rawnoodles) and are losing our main AZ leader(Waha).

This sucks.

I don’t think enough JQers are assessing the situation realistically. Losing the both of them at the same time is going to hurt us in the long run.

Out of curiosity did the EMP and Co that left know that Waha was quitting the game beforehand? Cause if so, we know why they left and I guess a smart move if they were looking to leave while on top and create another competitive T1 server. Makes a lot more sense now.

Waha did not quit however there is a huge internal conflict between FOO and JQ’s NA guilds that many of the outsiders and majority JQ members do not know. Yes JQ is competitive but it becomes no longer fun.

Makes you wonder if the causes of this alleged conflict are still on JQ or causing the conflict to try and get FOO to change to DB, doesn’t it…?

Was thinking the exact same thing

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

I hope the rest of EMP sticks it out with JQ and continues kicking butt and doing good things. I wish those who left well, but in my opinion, the guild is better served without them. I’m close friends with some members of the guild (who I will not call out), and I’ve got to say that this ‘culling’ of sorts may end up with a stronger EMP than before.

EMP will continue to stick it out on JQ. We have so many great people and leaders that are stepping up to the plate to fill the gaps in. Many of those stepping up to the plate are the core members that did the none glorious/boring roles like defending & upgrading before the split. If people are willing to do the none glorious/boring stuff they really are the dedicated players. Anyways you’ll see many commanders like myself-Davidah), Alyssa Frost, Rez Me, Oxy, Natrixx and etc. leading in WvW so just send us a pm if any of you JQ commanders need a break. We’re all here for the cause. :-)

Davidah? That you? Great job over the weekend man. It was a pleasure. EMP should be proud to have you there.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Cozzyboy.3094

Cozzyboy.3094

This sucks.

For what reason we need FOO on DB??? Please look around then ask a reasonable question. But to answer to your question no.

[RE] Red Essence

(edited by Cozzyboy.3094)

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

This sucks.

For what reason we need FOO on DB??? Please look around than ask a reasonable question. But to answer to your question no.

Anyone that didn’t want FOO would have to be daft to be honest. Simple as that. I’m not a firm believer in accidental coincidences when people are involved in dramatic situations that seem to balloon. So if, and I emphasize the if, there’s some form of rift that no one is aware of except the people that left JQ, well… draw your own conclusions.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

This sucks.

You are entirely correct, and i’m glad other people manage to see through the mist some ppl sprout here.

Cozzyboy is from Red Essence, and as i wrote this he decided to remove his guild tag from the posts he made. Ppl who read this and have a braincell left should be able to know what that means.

Still…
While our SEA contingent may have a rough period right now, the ties between our NA guilds and all the SEA guilds is still very strong.

(edited by Rhaegus.8924)

in WvW

Cozzyboy.3094

Well just like you said truth always gets bury in the ground so no one is right or wrong here simple as that we all have our own perspective and I respect that.

[RE] Red Essence

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Well just like you said truth always gets bury in the ground so no one is right or wrong here simple as that we all have our own perspective and I respect that.

Out of interest why did you drop the “red essence” sig on your posts?

Its a gaming forum so truth is in short supply and its often perspectives but it appears that you intended your previous comments to be taken as “facts” and they are plainly not

Anyway, good luck on DB, I hope it works out for the folks who moved over and you find what you are looking for.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Am i the only one thinking Red Essence is some lame Red Guard rip-off guild name?

Wh… What?

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Cozzyboy.3094

Out of interest why did you drop the “red essence” sig on your posts?

Its a gaming forum so truth is in short supply and its often perspectives but it appears that you intended your previous comments to be taken as “facts” and they are plainly not

Anyway, good luck on DB, I hope it works out for the folks who moved over and you find what you are looking for.

I am typing on my phone and I have to check show signature to show the Sig. And it does not work on my phone.

[RE] Red Essence

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

Must admit I was wondering what was going on on Friday night – that defense of our EB Keep at 2am was rather frantic what with SoR knocking on the back door and BG at the front. One of the few times I’ve seen FOO members on the EB itself, actually. When that happens you know something is up.

Things seem back to normal now though. Had a great time over the weekend on my Mesmer. Thanks to the folks on JQ and our frenemies on SoR and BG for all the fun.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

I’m surprised this isn’t locked already, the conversation has run its course, the gems are spent, and no matter how it all happened, DB is poised to enter Tier 2 with TC and FA next week. WM is no more, and poor kaineng will be dropping. I’m really excited to get to see some ex-[EMP] myself, and I think I speak for most of TC when I say that.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Goloith.6349

Goloith.6349

Davidah? That you? Great job over the weekend man. It was a pleasure. EMP should be proud to have you there.

Hey thanks! I used to main my Engineer, but Guardian seems to do a better job commanding in some rough fights.

i7 920 OC 4.2Ghz, 2x 6970s in Eyefinity mode
Davidah (Guardian) Goloith (Engineer)
Achuni (Mesmer) Doreanora (Thief)

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

I will finish this FOO convo. FOO is not going anywhere we have talked to them personally, Waha has not quit he is just not pinning as much recently. Even without Waha you have to remember FOO is more than Waha, FOO has multi commanders able to step up and lead.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Wow….. Soooooooo many posts…. This musta been a pretty big deal

in WvW

Posted by: destoyer of lives.7963

destoyer of lives.7963

Alright this smear campaign against Rawnoodles and the EMP which transfered needs to stop, who cares if he transfered from JQ we don’t need all this drama going public. Atleast he had the respect to rename a new guild knowing that many EMP are staying on JQ, i see this as more him creating a new guild on a different server which is completely legit. To those JQ which are dissapointed with the transfer think back on how SBI, SoS, CD, IoJ felt when you all transfered stop being hypocrits the fact remains that he has stated he transfered part of EMP to broaden the horizens this means starting new on a new frontier not vsing the same opponents every week but vsing a new dynamic opponents every week, it’s not about running away because their scared of TW or abandoning JQ because they don’t have the NA coverage it seems to be more about experiencing WvW without the massive zergfest and stagnation that is tier 1. Also those questioning why Dragonbrand, Why not Dragonbrand they are one of the most respectful and skilled opponents i have ever faced.

Could a moderator just remove the thread because it’s gotten more about personal attacks on members rather than officially stating a move.

you just totally earned my respect rooster……straight and to the point. Dragonbrand misses you guys, at least SoS put up good fights, would love to play you guys and gals again. And to the EMP that stayed on JQ. You missed out on a golden opportunity in my opinion. Would have loved to run with all of you but hindsight is 20/20 isnt it.

[IMPS] Southern Superman
Jade Quarry God/and sometimes commander
~80 Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

This thread seems to have gotten pretty off topic, and there’s no real reason to try and put it back on track. Should probably just lock it, if only to stop more rumors circulating about guilds completely unrelated to EMP/Red Essence.

Good luck to RE, have fun in the happy lands of tier 2.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in WvW

Posted by: Doctor Who.2081

Doctor Who.2081

I called my shot, Menaace 2.0. Pay now to have the great and mysterious Doctor Who, seer of all, to tell you fortune. 1g for next year, 5g for 10 years a BARGAIN!

in WvW

Efface.8460

Man… Straight sewing circle shenanigans up in this bish…. I woulda left all this JQ estrogen behind as well… And not slowly

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Right. So two guilds. The original on JQ and a bunch that moved to DB. A few on DB want to move back to JQ because they were misinformed, I’m sure the existing members of the guild in JQ can accommodate them if they need assistance in returning.

Welcome, [RE] to Dragonbrand. Best of luck to [EMP] on Jade Quarry. That simple. Topic done?

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

im proud that JQ showed their support to oxy and emp in this crisis. show how strong the server is.
/respect to you oxy for taking the lead!

in WvW

Posted by: Oxygen.5918

Oxygen.5918

im proud that JQ showed their support to oxy and emp in this crisis. show how strong the server is.

You wouldn’t believe how much support I got from whispers and mails alike. I’m not even exaggerating – but probably 30 people, but not anyone; guild leaders and officers and people I respected, directly contacted me with kind, supportive words.

And to the haters…? You don’t exist to me.

I was the best at burning things. Especially bosses that
didn’t move.

in WvW

Posted by: Mein.5076

Mein.5076

more like " Heyy, we should accomodate te rest of the guild so they donnt move to other server, we are already lacking in NA coverage" .

in WvW

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

Nah, JQ is a strong server- and Im not referring to numbers. They can do it with or without EMP. I think its more like a community caring about each other thing. Since its clear you dont understand that, it leads me to believe you dont have that. They dont NEED EMP, they WANT EMP.

PS. Giving people/guilds gold to come to a server does not equal caring.
PSS. Karma is a kitten.

in WvW

Efface.8460

Right. So two guilds. The original on JQ and a bunch that moved to DB. A few on DB want to move back to JQ because they were misinformed, I’m sure the existing members of the guild in JQ can accommodate them if they need assistance in returning.

Welcome, [RE] to Dragonbrand. Best of luck to [EMP] on Jade Quarry. That simple. Topic done?

~ Kovu

Nah….apparently this soap opera is 6 season worthy… Maybe milkin sympathy donations or something

in WvW

Oxygen.5918

Nah….apparently this soap opera is 6 season worthy… Maybe milkin sympathy donations or something

Seems like half the posts in the thread are yours, and they’re usually pretty much worthless. Why do you even keep posting? I know this thread shouldn’t exist in the first place, because posting anything about this less-than-important matter isn’t worth it, but I’ll just point out the senselessness here. It’s like trying to convince people to not hit eachother by hitting them.

didn’t move.

in WvW

Efface.8460

Seems like half the posts in the thread are yours, and they’re usually pretty much worthless. Why do you even keep posting? I know this thread shouldn’t exist in the first place, because posting anything about this less-than-important matter isn’t worth it, but I’ll just point out the senselessness here. It’s like trying to convince people to not hit eachother by hitting them.

Ummm…. It’s pretty obvious why your keeping this thread/yourself on center stage…. But hey, if American Idol is your thang, good luck with your record deal…

Peace out Cub Scout

in WvW

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

Oxy as much as everyone appreciates what you are doing, you are trying to make this more than it is. Your posts are at best misleading, and I am not sure why. A lot of what happened you were not even there for, you only showed up midway through to take the guild away from the more active leaders. You say this is not an important issue but continue to misrepresent the entire thing. It is great that someone is stepping up to fill the boots in EMP, but not only is what you are doing unhelpful to us on db, but must also be unhelpful to continued efforts for expansion of EMP on jq.

[edit] I removed the breakdown of what actually happened since I think it would have made it harder on our JQ buddies. [/edit]

Summary:

Nobody was forced to move, the leaders were not threatening to remove people that didn’t move (actually the opposite happened after Oxy logged in and staged his self-described “coup”), and there was no theft. A lot of the members causing the biggest fuss are people that literally never played with us, including a player that had never even been on our ts before logging in and demanding that his opinion influence the move.

EMP on JQ is fine. They lost a lot of active members, but the ones that wanted to stay are still there with their friends, not playing with people that want to try something else. The people that want to be somewhere else are fine, getting to start fresh in a new environment with new allies against new foes.

Some people need to step back for a second and look at how dedicated they are becoming to personally attacking other people. I see several people claiming that they are better off now, but still taking the time to insult and lie about the people that moved. Snap out of it, you are just playing a game of fort on the internet!

If any outsiders take the time to go through this, notice it is only a small number of people attempting to spread their version of events, trying to make this into something ridiculous. Don’t let these people and their nonsense deter you from coming and having some good games with us.

Hyade and his flamethrower

in WvW

Posted by: Biffels.7451

Biffels.7451

Stuff

You talked about how someone who you didn’t ever see an EMP spoke up and demanded their opinion be heard and here you are throwing your’s out there, mind giving us a character name because I don’t recognize your little tag there at all =/

As far as Oxy giving out misleading information goes, he hasn’t. Everything in that post he made is perfectly correct. Our forum mods and officers actually just finished fixing our forums after our entire WvW tactics/class discussion sections were wiped along with many accounts.

I was not present for the officer meeting before the guild meeting but it is true that he “left” the game before the meeting even started. Everyone can attest to this because we have the post he put up when he left.
As a core member I didn’t know about the transfer until the day it was magically decided. No one seemed to know except 1 officer and 3 of the 4 leaders.

I don’t know what more you need to believe this isn’t misleading at all but I’m sure you’ll just call me another EMP member simply defending his guild.
This should never have entered the forums and it’d be dead already if people (myself included in this) who don’t know the full story (that’s every single member of EMP and RE aside from Oxy, Raw, and Lee) simply stopped posting.
So, yes, I’m here to partially defend my guild leader because he knows what he’s talking about just like Lee and Raw do so let them do the stories and give the information rather than assume each side is trying to convince the other to xfer one way or the other.

P.S. You might want to rephrase your last sentence to avoid hypocrisy.

in WvW

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

(eating popcorns)

this kitten goes deeper than i had expected…

I am totally shipping rawnoodle and this christina Lee, they eloped to DB and live happily ever after, the end.

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

(edited by Kript.3291)

in WvW

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Guilds split up, thats part and parcel. Its already a done deal, no point crying over spilled milk. Different people pursue different things, that is why there is such a split in the first place, members made decisions to stay and some to leave. There is no right or wrong.

In the end, everybody got what they wanted, be it staying in JQ or leaving to DB. Most impt is to have fun guys! This episode should be closed by now.

BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

Guilds split up, thats part and parcel. Its already a done deal, no point crying over spilled milk. Different people pursue different things, that is why there is such a split in the first place, members made decisions to stay and some to leave. There is no right or wrong.

In the end, everybody got what they wanted, be it staying in JQ or leaving to DB. Most impt is to have fun guys! This episode should be closed by now.

nah we need six seasons and a movie

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

in WvW

BAITness.1083

Your neighborhood friendly Hyade of course Biffels, and there was nothing hypocritical in that entire post. There are 90+ people on db that think everything is just peachy, and about 5 emp on the forums trying to make this into the next Y2K.

Also, if you do not think Oxy’s account is misleading, then you have inaccurate info and should get it from someone who was actually there.

in WvW

Oxygen.5918

Oxy as much as everyone appreciates what you are doing, you are trying to make this more than it is.

Actually, I wouldn’t be posting here clearing things up if those responsible for the transfer had either done it properly in the first place, or would just finally leave us alone (and I’m talking guild spam, facebook, our forums etc.) and shut the **** up forever. It’s a little unfair to poke me and not expect a poke back. The difference is that I’m not doing disrupting stuff.

Your posts are at best misleading, and I am not sure why.

If you’re not sure why, then don’t comment at all. I don’t talk astrophysics because I’m not a physician, don’t talk about my posts/perspective because you’re not me. And if you are going to anyway, provide an explanation or something.

A lot of what happened you were not even there for, you only showed up midway through to take the guild away from the more active leaders.

Except for the fact that Raw vaguely discussed an euro transfer on april second (I remember, it was my birthday) with massively negative response from the guild, with myself spearheading against the idea (he then tried to jokingly call it an april’s fool).

I showed up midway? What does that even mean? I showed up when I learned about the transfer, just as everybody else did. I don’t read minds just yet, nor can I teleport around, so I couldn’t magically smash noodle’s router to prevent anything really really really stupid (such as splitting the community without consent or rationale – that’s just one random, unrelated example) from happening.

what you are doing unhelpful to us on db,

You see this? No? This is the world’s smallest violin playing for you right here. I’m terribly sorry to see that, er, facts are being so “unhelpful” to you guys. Perhaps someone should’ve been more rational/critical before and during the botched process.

but must also be unhelpful to continued efforts for expansion of EMP on jq.

Thank you for your concern. I’ll be sure to ignore it because no one on JQ is actually at fault, and my statements do nothing to change that. Did you know that the word vague was french for wave?

I removed the breakdown of what actually happened since I think it would have made it harder on our JQ buddies.

Cute rhetoric. Act like you somehow have something juicy against us, and then take it back to appear as the white knight. Such bravery!

Nobody was forced to move, the leaders were not threatening to remove people that didn’t move

This wrong just in; I have screens of Lee flat out claiming the opposite. However, even if that wasn’t the case, the circumstancial evidence proves otherwise, between the harassment, the trolling, the call-outs and the attempts to sabotage the remaining 80% of EMP. If no one was forced to move, then one must admit that, clearly, there were people unhappy and plenty of animosity in regards to EMP still existing on JQ. Why this is the case, I have not a clue. But then again, this whole ordeal was founded on irrationality, and so, must the corollaries be loaded with such? Most probably, sadly for us.

I don’t think there’s much more to say to all of this. Too much has been said already. I’d love this thread to be closed before any more misinformation and smearing occur.

As a last note, keep up the bias. I know of one person with you that does an excellent job of skewing words, thoughts and events in his favour. You should visit a proctologist before it’s too late.

didn’t move.

(edited by Oxygen.5918)

in WvW

Posted by: Vertigo.1470

Vertigo.1470

Well first off, i would like oxy to clear my name out in establishing that i never took a single gold from EMP guild bank when i made the decision to move to db through the logs, for the AFS accusation, yes i did took 20g out of the 100g that was in the guild bank during that time, i was the one who created the guild & bought drinks for a week influence buff which is 20g to kickstart AFS upgrades & hosting the guild website and teamspeak 3 server, (heck if i didnt keep pestering grekkz to go on with this idea, he would probably just stayed in LYN doing his malaysian alliance thingy) if taking 20g is considered stealing for you then to me its like a refund back for me for wasting time in a guild that doesn’t see eye to eye with me. Heck i even paid back all the afs members that i borrowed money from, ask roroall. And deadly shame on you for bringing a stuff that was months ago public just to take a lowblow on me & making it sound like i emptied 400g worth of gbank gold. I’ve placed the AFS chapter behind me few months ago after that encounter at bay.

And who’s to say if i left AFS without the 20g, you guys would have refund me, And this one time grekkz made me lose 15g cause he misspell a guys name who we were donating to, and i sponsored an ally of afs, cant remember his name, i’m fairly sure grekkz wouldnt deny this, i gave 50g for that ally for his commander tag from my own pocket cause i didnt want to waste AFS funds, would AFS refund me all those? NO cause apparently i’m the bad guy who is just intent on causing AFS destruction. Well i’m putting a fullstop here for this problem with AFS. Go ahead if you to post more stuff about me, only those who were with me know how things went.

IF 6 months in EMP, leading daily for 6 – 18 hours a day gets me all this kitten in JQ, then i’m glad i left JQ and placed it all behind.

Well this is an interesting thread. I was extremely reluctant to even drop a message on this thread however it seems that my character (Grekkz) was mentioned a few times a few pages ago and this thread was just recently brought to my attention..(dam I hate work)

However I felt I must personally clarify certain things with the public here, as to be fair with my current members in the guild and also for future members.

AFS was and always is a small/medium sized guild with a lot of players who love WvW. With recent events on SoS we have now made SoR our new home( thank you)

We are also regretful of leaving SoS behind and basically didn’t want to leave until the very last moment ( and I still refrain from leaving, ask my guild mates), even then the move was difficult with myself not being able to come online and assisting my guild mates in the xfer.

Transferring was never an easy choice and no guild should be forced into a corner to choose their new home. It is a tiring and stupid process which drains and splinters any strong guild (guilds who have xfer b4 know this well)

I personally believe that the decision for EMP wasn’t a prompt one and a lot of thought was put into place before they decided. In the regard AFS would have been willing to give them 20g( spent about 300g to xfer to SoR so sorry for the small amount) for their start up in DB if they asked from us.

However it seems like this isn’t the case anymore and EMP members are going back to JQ? That’s very unfortunate.

In any case I believe that both Christina Lee and Rawnoodles have their reasons for w/e happen and I’m sure they are very sound reasons.

I do however feel that I would to highlight on some key points which I felt were little unfairly said by CLee ( as he is known now).

This is all attain to the above quotes and therefore if anyone wants to read up please by all means

I can’t find everything into this post so ill make a second with my points

Grekkz
Guild Master [AFS] Alliance of the Forgotten Seas

in WvW

Vertigo.1470

Anyways to the Points:

20g out of 100g:

well I can also say in actual fact it was out of 40g and not 100g. So he basically took 50% of what was in our guild bank.

20g was used as compensation for upgrading, buying influence, kick start the guild, make a website and get a teamspeak server :

if I recalled didn’t you volunteered to do these things on your own accord? I didn’t realize if someone was to volunteer for something I would have to pay them. My brain must have not been working that particular day.

Pestering Grekkz to start up:

eh this basically means you volunteered and wanted to do it without any reward right ?
I guess my own method of going slow and steady was no match for your “charge everything” mentality. Kind of like how we both have differences in commanding.

20g was compensation for waste of time:

you mean to say you didn’t care about the guild yet wanted to spend money on it? I don’t quite understand that. That doesn’t match up with what you said previously as you pestered me about starting something, yet you said it was compensation for something you did. Doesn’t that mean your taking the money out of spite anyways, then now your saying it was for time wasted? Hmm I’m confused…I guess you really are trying to find reasons to justify your actions.

You paid back things which you owe others in the guild:

isn’t that your own personal agenda and not the guilds ? I mean hell if I owe someone 40 ectos I would definitely pay them back. But if I owe the guild 100 ectos and I give 40 of those ectos to the members in the guild…that doesn’t mean I paid back those 100 ectos to my guild. Probably mean I’m very good at borrowing and not returning.

Shame on deadly shield:

I agree…shame on deadly for sharing important information to the public (slaps hand) you bad person…do not share any more info on the forums so people can enjoy a good story.

Lowblow on you:

hmm should I post the various things you typed to my officers when they approached you about the gold in the past? Or about the various taunts you made at my officers cause you couldn’t taunt me? I mean I took screen captures of various terrain which has your chat on it. I believe that’s also called a lowblow right?

400g not 20g:

Hmm I don’t think it’s a matter of money…more of integrity…hell I don’t believe I’m a saint..my guild loves me because I’m not one.

An encounter in bay:

Hmm maybe I should post up those screenshots, I mean they do show alot of bay scenery and you taunting my officers constantly.

Refund you for everything:

Why?

Grekkz made me lose 15g:

Dam, I must have super powers that can force people to take 15g out of their own pockets to place into others part of my own….dam I’m stupid.

Because he misspelled someone’s name:

Eh isn’t that your own carelessness? The guy was back then coron bale, a good friend from SoR and someone whom AFS has worked closely with in the past. Why would I miss spell a friends name when I talk to the guy often. Since the gold was sent to the wrong person no one benefited except for the guy that was spelled maybe coran lol?

50g given away from your pocket to someone else:

Man my amazing powers must be working overtime…I need to make sure I send those gold my way in future.

I think that’s basically all things I’ve have to highlight, some of which are quite funny I have to say and I apologize for my sarcasm.

I would like to apologize also on my guilds behalf for being involved in these matters as we all felt that these things are for the benefit of the community.

We do not like to single out individuals nor do we enjoy ridiculing of others. Therefore we hope that the matter is resolved and that no further involvement is done by AFS.

See you guys in WvW.

Grekkz

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Wow….. Soooooooo many posts…. This musta been a pretty big deal

It was a developing hurricane off the coast that fizzled into a light breeze. Just alot of gossip queens in here.

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Lol @ 20g.

I have found this thread very entertaining.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in WvW

Posted by: Pmetheus.5397

Pmetheus.5397

Your neighborhood friendly Hyade of course Biffels, and there was nothing hypocritical in that entire post. There are 90+ people on db that think everything is just peachy, and about 5 emp on the forums trying to make this into the next Y2K.

Also, if you do not think Oxy’s account is misleading, then you have inaccurate info and should get it from someone who was actually there.

I was actually there for this whole thing and spent a better half of my weekend, when I could’ve been boozing excessively, to deal with this. And me, being a Officer of EMP, can attest to Oxy’s post and that it is accurate.

edit: Can mods close this thread please? I think the issue is being handled by the Jade Quarry community and Guilds and does not need to be discussed further on the GW2 Open Forums.

Alyssa Frost
Leader of Empërium [EMP]
Jade Quarry

(edited by Pmetheus.5397)

in WvW

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

I was actually there for this whole thing and spent a better half of my weekend, when I could’ve been boozing excessively, to deal with this. And me, being a Officer of EMP, can attest to Oxy’s post and that it is accurate.

Grekkz, that is your perspective of what i should have done but unfortunately nothing is free in this life, and i’m just trying to recoup my losses for ts & site (and the kickstart thing). I know i’m wrong about taunting your members & i’m sorry about that, i hope there will be no more interaction between me & AFS except when we meet in battle in the future.

Frost, if we all do not stop posting here, this thing will never end, i’m fairly sure everyone here in dragonbrand heard oxy’s side of the story and our side of the story, heck i even told everyone in that meeting, i’m staying in dragonbrand & if they want to move over to JQ i won’t force them, i saw 3 people recorded that meeting, and those recordings are the prove of what i said during the meeting, i won’t post here any longer.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

in WvW

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

Lol @ 20g.

but 20g was a precursor price back then so it was a lot of gold.

ign: Stealthzor

in WvW

BAITness.1083

Oxy you can insult me all you want but you are really just pushing the point I was trying to make – that there are people that are being mature about this, and then a dedicated few trying to wreck everything for everyone. Jumping past the part where you say I shouldn’t write because I don’t know what you are thinking, as you have been doing that constantly for days now, we will skip right to what I hope is the most relevant part of your post: That you do not know what I mean by saying that you showed up in the middle.

By the time that you had showed up, the actual leaders of the guild had already discussed, planned, presented, and discussed with the euro crew. The NA crew then got up, was surprised, and had a lot of backlash towards the move. Tiger went to work, raw went to sleep, and then lee explained it to us further in TS, answering our questions and explaining why dragonbrand was such a great choice. The guildmembers decided to have their own meeting and make our own poll to argue the pros and cons of this move. We created a list of who was going where and discussed what we would do to potentially stay together, agreeing to help fund each other to move to DB or back from DB depending on where members ended up. Raw woke back up came and talked to us about why the decision was made quickly, and apologized for it. He went back to bed and some of us started transferring over. We started our WvW groups and were running on DB.

All this was well before you logged in to surprise demote everybody that was moving and staged your self-described “coup.”

Your hostility is misplaced, do you really want people to come back that you already said you wouldn’t let back in the guild? I appreciate that you said exactly the opposite of that a few hours later at the meeting, but after you kicked the remaining members and continued to fill the forums with this crap it is clear where you stand. You don’t want us there, and we are happy here, so everything is great. But you continue to go out of your way to bother those that left.

Your forums auto sent me the email insisting that our com is haxxing your website, while only deleting the posts where he apologized for the quick decision, where we were discussing the move, and where we kept track of the 2 to 1 margin that players signed as moving to db (for clarity, the spreadsheet where we listed names as on DB or on JQ, the DB numbers were about double the JQ numbers at the time of the forum topic being removed).

If this bs “drama” is not coming from you, you should find who is starting it and tell them to stuff it.

Throughout this entire thing I have gone out of my way to keep the lies from getting repeated as facts. You accuse me of bias, but I am not sure why. I really do not care what server I am on, as long as I play with the same people. I did not care one way or the other what server we were on, and promised to help both with funding to and out of DB. I ended up on DB because that is where the majority of my favorite commanders and players went, and that is what my game is about. There are still some of my favorites on JQ also, and I hope they continue to kick kitten as much as before. The only thing I am biased against are these annoying recurring lies.

As for your evidence, please please do post it. You will find that you were lied to, or you are hiding it yourself. Lee never posted the MOTD about gkicking you were thinking existed, and I know at the least nitejack can confirm that, as he checked before the meeting.

As for being unhelpful, you are going out of your way to give our new allies on DB a bad impression of us. Fortunately they are going with their own experiences, but your efforts are unwelcome anyways. Drop your vendetta, this is a game of internet fort, and you barely even play it in the first place. The entire extent of what happened is summed up really easily: The leaders decided to move, it was a surprise so some people stayed. The extra crap is just that – crap. I would really appreciate you posting proof of anything, I was online through the entire thing. I think you will find in your hunt for proof that terrible things went down, you will find what I told you here is accurate.

Edit: While I typed this ridiculously long post, Lee said we should stop posting, so this is my last one. Last thoughts:

Please do give me proof if you have it, I think the search for proof will show this was not some nefarious plot, but rather a quick decision and some people that spread lies. I was one of the few people on for the entire thing, and I spoke with nearly everyone and saw none of this save for hearsay.

Oxy, thanks for stepping in for EMP to keep a good guild strong.

Frosty you are one of the best coms I ever had and ilu.

Nitejack you too.

Gl to you guys

(edited by BAITness.1083)

in WvW

Vertigo.1470

Oh and to be fair with Oxy. Dude we have never met before nor have we spoken to each other. I humbly respect you for your cleaning the crap off someone else’s mistake.

Grekkz

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I am personally hoping that DB makes it to tier 1. I would be quite entertained to destroy several golem rush attempts and then watch them play defense. I have interacted with Oxy and the majority of the EMP still on JQ and it has been a pleasure working with them all. Game on!

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Lol @ 20g.

but 20g was a precursor price back then so it was a lot of gold.

What precursor? The trident?

Unless this was in the first week of game launch, which I somehow doubt, then… lol @ 20g.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in WvW

Vertigo.1470

Grekkz, that is your perspective of what i should have done but unfortunately nothing is free in this life, and i’m just trying to recoup my losses for ts & site (and the kickstart thing). I know i’m wrong about taunting your members & i’m sorry about that, i hope there will be no more interaction between me & AFS except when we meet in battle in the future.

Hmm I don’t recall in any of my own typing that I wanted an apology.

i also don’t recall suggesting anything for you to do. If you read those points I wrote carefully in the 2nd post you would realize that it was a statement made about your character.

What I’m trying to do is to warn people of who you really are.

Someone who has no integrity, back stab you if you turn around and finally bluntly lie to your face when you least expect.

Your right, nothing is free. Therefore the cost of your actions are now reflected by my statements.

Your probably someone which shouldn’t be easily trusted with responsibilities like say running a guild.

In any case, no hard feelings. I hope you enjoy your stay with DB, and they welcome you open arms.

Grekkz

(edited by Vertigo.1470)

in WvW

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

Man I honestly feel bad for DB now they they have to deal with Lee and the whole kool aid drinking cult of the noodle. Yea I said it. I remember when EMP was ESOL. I remember when I use to get along with noodles and loved playing with esol. I remember looking forward to having their support on a BL or WvW. Our guild as of late has been going head to head against noodles and Lee with growing tension. Calling our guild server cancer and coming onto a borderland and yelling at everyone to get off so they can get their members in.

Good luck DB, the real reason they transferred is they want to be the big fish in a small pond (no offense to your server). In JQ we treat every guild the same no matter the size or strength, and we pride our self with everyone’s commitment to the community and separate but whole non gated community.

On the other hand we have run into problems with chest thumping from some of their members trying to get their little time in the spotlight and have all their little followers worship the ground they stand on. This in the past has been dealt with on our server with a heavy hammer from the community with the problems we faced with some one similar to this (menaace), or when they tried to proclaim a alliance of guilds who “Run JQ’s WvW”

Emp has my full support and I cant wait to wipe and collect those little badges off RE, that is if you can ever get to tier 1. DB good luck that whole new guild is gonna give you guys some fun drama ill miss it

oh and hearing people defend them moving to DB is like watching those conspiracy theory nut jobs who think the whole world and government is out to get them.

in WvW

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

Hmm I don’t recall in any of my own typing that I wanted an apology.

i also don’t recall suggesting anything for you to do. If you read those points I wrote carefully in the 2nd post you would realize that it was a statement made about your character.

What I’m trying to do is to warn people of who you really are.

Someone who has no integrity, back stab you if you turn around and finally bluntly lie to your face when you least expect.

Your right, nothing is free. Therefore the cost of your actions are now reflected by my statements.

Your probably someone which shouldn’t be easily trusted with responsibilities like say running a guild.

In any case Been fun reading this thread..definitely made my day

Your right, in the end its how people reading this thread want to judge me, if i really wanted to do a kitten move such as backstabbing , i would have kicked you & the rest of the guild before i left. Best of luck until we meet again in the battlefield.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]