Up and coming NEO Alliance

in WvW

Posted by: Ethersin.3270

Ethersin.3270

NeverEnding Odds Alliance – AKA: NEO ALLIANCE

Who are we?:

We are guilds native and foreign to the server of Kaineng united by our likeminded ways and our cohesion when working together to achieve a common goal.

Our Mission:

NEO Alliance is seeking active WvW guilds, large or small, day or night, to ally in the efforts to bring Kaineng to the top tiers.

Why Kaineng?:

Kaineng is an ideal server because of its current low standings and lower than average population. Building from a lower tier grants us the luxury of time we can use to really stock pile on the resources (aka blue prints) to give us the edge in higher tier competition. The lower than average population can then grow with a more WvW oriented population, in turn it make Kaineng an core WvW based server.

What type of alliance is this?:

This is a very casual alliance. Every guild in the alliance still remains as their own entity and is governed as it normally would. There are weekly meetings that require attendance and of course there are very general/common sense rules to abide by.

Why your guild should join?:

If your guild enjoys and is in WvW the majority of the time, this alliance provides a community of likeminded players to converse with and players that stand side by side during the heat of combat.

What we offer:

We offer an active site/forum where ideas and thoughts can be shared and leaders can coordinate. We also have a community Ventrilo that is open to everyone for WvW and the guilds involved in the alliance have their own private channels. The Vent is constantly active with min of 40+ early NA hours to 60+ during late NA hours, and around 100 on reset days.

How to join:

Visit NeverEndingOdds.com to apply
Speak to me over vent: NEO.maxfrag.net port: 44155
Mail me in game: Ethersin

GL of [RE] Rethesis
www.rethesis.com

in WvW

Posted by: Llyrx.3497

Llyrx.3497

If unable to contact Ethersin, you can also mail me on: Kiridono or find me in vent at other times.

Kiridono – GL of RE
Overseer of NEO Alliance -www.NeverEndingOdds.com

in WvW

Posted by: Mogis.9502

Mogis.9502

Looking forward to helping the server rise up through the tiers. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Nellathy Oakheart (DE) mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Not to sound negative,

But Kaineng is no longer a low population server. Kaineng got 2 competitve team transfer (one of them being WM) lately. Just take your Vent numbers as an example, those aren’t low tier numbers.

Kaineng deserve to be in tier5. Mass transfer broke the match up system.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

(edited by Kardiamond.6952)

in WvW

Llyrx.3497

Not to sound negative,

But Kaineng is no longer a low population server. Kaineng got 2 competitve team transfer (one of them being WM) lately. Just take your Vent numbers as an example, those aren’t low tier numbers.

We do understand people’s concern about the transfers unbalancing things temporarily. However, DE, RE and WM (the transfers) have only managed to help kaineng achieve what it has with strong backing from the guilds that already resided on kaineng. The alliance has helped bring them together with us and rebuild kaineng’s wvw moral. We hope to be able to keep this continuing and become strong with the help of more of kaineng and other guilds or individuals that would like to help us with this goal. We have had many fun battles along the way in the lower tiers, they still put up good fights that are good fun, screenshots in the thread about the match-up show the kind of siege craziness we have had played against us and such. While we know we may outnumber them and the odds are in our favor, we do respect each of them for their wills to fight on and keep trying, It’s just unfortunate that we managed to overpower or out-man people to this extent while in the lower tiers.

Kiridono – GL of RE

in WvW

Posted by: ZombiiDuud.1428

ZombiiDuud.1428

Not to sound negative,

You are correct our population has grown since our higher tier transfers came in. I know a lot of people who frequent WvW have been taking breaks this week since it is basically a repeat of last week’s massacre, this has made a few people take on different activities until we reach a higher tier with a more balanced matchup. I am not one of these people I am just letting you know that while my guild is a part of NEO, and happily so, we do have a few people native to Kaineng who sympathize with HoD and GoM. I said it earlier in a different thread, there are three things these servers can do: wait it out and band together the numbers you do have, transfer servers, or quit. It’s sad but true, we are too big for our current tier, although with the Alliance formed and a server wide WvW community growing we are just farming our way up to the higher, more appropriate tiers.

Good luck and no hard feelings to anyone, we Kaineng natives have been there, done that, some of our bigger guilds have left us during those times, some of us have stuck it out. Choose what is best for you and pick a route, remember if you aren’t having fun you are doing something wrong.

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Not to sound negative,

You are correct our population has grown since our higher tier transfers came in. I know a lot of people who frequent WvW have been taking breaks this week since it is basically a repeat of last week’s massacre, this has made a few people take on different activities until we reach a higher tier with a more balanced matchup. I am not one of these people I am just letting you know that while my guild is a part of NEO, and happily so, we do have a few people native to Kaineng who sympathize with HoD and GoM. I said it earlier in a different thread, there are three things these servers can do: wait it out and band together the numbers you do have, transfer servers, or quit. It’s sad but true, we are too big for our current tier, although with the Alliance formed and a server wide WvW community growing we are just farming our way up to the higher, more appropriate tiers.

Good luck and no hard feelings to anyone, we Kaineng natives have been there, done that, some of our bigger guilds have left us during those times, some of us have stuck it out. Choose what is best for you and pick a route, remember if you aren’t having fun you are doing something wrong.

You are actually to big for the next 2 if not 3 tiers unless some large scale transfers go on. But on the bright side at least you will have some time to catch up on your pve stuff it sounds like!

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

I don’t believe that transfers have broken anything. Yes, it can be frustrating when player transfers rain down upon an opponent server, and yours suffers for a week or more from it. However, there is no feature of the server ratings system which can be broken by player transfers. The temporary imbalances caused by transfers are a feature of the system, and they aren’t a broken feature.

Believing otherwise, I think, is believing a silly fantasy. This is a fantasy game, though!

Good luck, Kaineng.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Kaineng is getting a lot of people who want to WvW so when we do get High pop we will have a ton of WvW minded people on the server.

I think it will make for a great server beyond just it’s climb to Tier 1.

in WvW

Llyrx.3497

Kaineng is getting a lot of people who want to WvW so when we do get High pop we will have a ton of WvW minded people on the server.

I think it will make for a great server beyond just it’s climb to Tier 1.

That’s what we are hoping for.

Kiridono – GL of RE

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

Apologies, was simply trying to make sure people understand the transfers aren’t making things (Currently) worse, but rather will make Tier 6+ worse for the “weaker” (Aka smaller population) side.

Only the bandwagon people would believe this statement.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Llyrx.3497

Please take this to PM’s or such, It’s not really helpful or based on the original post. We’re looking to advertise, not cause drama.

Kiridono – GL of RE

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Please take this to PM’s or such, It’s not really helpful or based on the original post. We’re looking to advertise, not cause drama.

Apologies, posts deleted. And just remember people: Kaineng is an awesome place to grow from. We have literally every type of person available! People who were on top, people who’ve never been past Tier 8 before, experienced, new, talkative, silent. We are a community first. Look forward to seeing new faces!

in WvW

Posted by: DarkElvenChic.2618

DarkElvenChic.2618

This is KAINENG!

It’s not about old or new faces it’s about working together to bring Kaineng up. All guilds that are a part of NEO are either native to Kaineng or have made Kaineng their new homes. Not transfers that came to ruin the fun for lower tiers.

Yes, it’s a bit unbalanced at the moment but I assure you, we’ll be out of the lower tiers and having to work for every inch of ground soon enough.

In the meantime, join NEO, let’s get coordinated and organized.

Commander ~ Aurora Noctai ~ Thief
Officer of Rethesis [RE] ~ Kaineng
NEO Alliance ~ NeverEndingOdds.com

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

This is the problem with server transfer. This is like the poster child of server transfer problem. Stay on your own server and tough it out like everyone else and stop making excuses for losing. If you can’t stand the heat take a break. Nobody wins forever so you’ll deal with losing sooner or later. Might as well deal with it on your own server rather then bandwagon and destroy other people’s fun.

We left because everyone else left and no one wanted to come to our server and the rest of the population was unwilling. I mean just watch DH fall through the tiers. We’ve only been on Kaineng for 1.5 weeks, and we came because we formed this alliance to have a server that cared about WvW.

I liked Maguuma when we fought them on DH, but that DH doesn’t exist anymore.

Can we stop getting people flaming this post? It’s not a post asking for general opinions (even though we’re obviously getting them), but what are you going to accomplish by making these kinds of posts?

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

I don’t know the drama that went on with DH. But DH looked like a bandwagon server. You guys jumped the tiers real quick with your WvW population growth. Once DH got to T3 and got run over, people couldn’t handle losing and jumped ship.

Kaineng looks to be on the same trajectory.

This isn’t flaming but more pointing out that Bandwagoning is a huge problem that affects a lot of people. Not only the tier that Kaineng is on but also the tiers above them. Plus the server that these people came from will likely start dropping like a rock.

I just find it a problem when people try to sugar coat what they’re doing and then goes ahead with encouraging more people to bandwagon.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Kaining been stuck at tier 8 for a very very very long time. I respect those that stay on and fight when kaining was hammered every week. Its about time those royal players of kaining goes up the tier .
Wish you luck on your new alliance.
ET will meet you again in the near future for some payback .:)

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Llyrx.3497

Kaining been stuck at tier 8 for a very very very long time. I respect those that stay on and fight when kaining was hammered every week. Its about time those royal players of kaining goes up the tier .

The NEO alliance and the rest of Kaineng look forward to that day, those of you on ET that kept trying against the odds were great fun to fight against. I hope you guys get some more coverage both day and night and can follow us up the tiers. Good luck!

Kiridono – GL of RE

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

I don’t know the drama that went on with DH. But DH looked like a bandwagon server. You guys jumped the tiers real quick with your WvW population growth. Once DH got to T3 and got run over, people couldn’t handle losing and jumped ship.

Kaineng looks to be on the same trajectory.

This isn’t flaming but more pointing out that Bandwagoning is a huge problem that affects a lot of people. Not only the tier that Kaineng is on but also the tiers above them. Plus the server that these people came from will likely start dropping like a rock.

I just find it a problem when people try to sugar coat what they’re doing and then goes ahead with encouraging more people to bandwagon.

Bandwagon…90% of the people in our guild that transfered from DH were DH natives, we rolled our characters there and moved nearly a month ago. It had nothing to do with winning or losing. Also, the WvW population on DH was made up of about 3-5 primary guilds. That’s not a huge number of people no matter how you look at it.

To ET, looking forward to it. I sat in your corner of EB or your BL most of the time. It was great fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Was always exciting when you [TSA] guys and [Mend] were around. Great fights!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Llyrx.3497

RE managed to set up a really good fight club against our server matchups tonight, Was good fun watching, hopefully we can make this a regular NEO alliance event (enemy servers willing ofc)

Kiridono – GL of RE

in WvW

Ninya.3942

New match this week, let’s do it!

Elementalist Class Lead

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

This is not the old Kaineng, the Kaineng I loved and enjoyed.

I cannot embrace this incarnation of Kaineng.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

I’d think the issue with this would be that in a low pop environment other than the established guilds transfering that recruitment would be a major issue until you get single bandwagoners. Then when the pve guilds see that you got all the nice little bonuses for stomping so hard the server will fill up with guilds that don’t have server loyalty because they don’t wvw. good luck filling up with pve guilds though

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

in WvW

Llyrx.3497

First night of our new match-up, Been a great night, guilds organized and working well together.

Kiridono – GL of RE

in WvW

Ethersin.3270

From 22nd place to 17th in server rankings and still climbing.

GL of [RE] Rethesis
www.rethesis.com

in WvW

Posted by: Bezecny.8052

Bezecny.8052

I had been pretty excited about NeverEnding Odds Alliance coming together, and have taken off to the positive direction. NEO Alliance set a goal to have limitless community so players could work together and was able share their ideas and experiences. This has given me a chance to meet and group with some awesome players already. By having this insight, I would never have experience such a rare opportunity that would have been outside my scope.
However, there are some players might not approve or would choose to disbelieve the benefits of having a Guild Alliance moved here which I think they missing out. I can’t stress this enough when ANet key goal is to have community-driven experience. It’s rare opportunity, which was by ANet free server transfers, and the different guild’s hard work putting Neo together. Check us out by talking to Ethersin, Kiridono and NeverEnding Odds Alliance website. Thanks Guys!!!

in WvW

Binafus.8153

This is going to be one of the best WvW servers and ending transfers are going to help.
Very high percentage of WvW players on this server and growing daily.

in WvW

Posted by: Cynuous.5309

Cynuous.5309

And below is a link to how we get down =)

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

And below is a link to how we get down =)

Wow a golem rush. Very original and innovative.

In the short history of GW2 has there been a major alliance that has not fallen apart and left their ‘home’ server a shell of what it was, letting it slowly crawl its way to the bottom after months of losses and ruining whatever tier match up they are in?

I am sure this time it is different, but I ask you how many of your alliance actually care about the people that were home to the server before you all parachuted in, and how a slow crawl back to the bottom might impact them?

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Ninya.3942

Most of our alliance is native Kain. Please investigate before trying to flame. We are dedicated to this server as we were DH. We left DH after all of the other major WvW guilds were gone and no one wanted to go there. This alliance is there to provide a strong WvW community to Kain, not just bandwagon PvE guilds. That may come with surges like ours, but the goal of our alliance is to work with the server to have a dedicated WvW community.

Please stop using this thread for direct or indirect attacks on our intent.

Elementalist Class Lead

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

I am sure this time it is different, but I ask you how many of your alliance actually care about the people that were home to the server before you all parachuted in, and how a slow crawl back to the bottom might impact them?

As one of those original Kain folks you refer to here, I can tell you that NEO and WM have been excellent stewards – respectful, willing to teach, and from my personal standpoint, very welcome additions.

If we end up in a slow crawl back to the bottom… Well, meh, been there before and it was fun then too.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Ninya.3942

And the golem rushes are fun, we didn’t invent it…that video is also from almost 3 months ago lol

Elementalist Class Lead

in WvW

Ethersin.3270

Free server transfers will be ending soon guys, don’t miss the chance to become part of history by getting this once bottom tier server to the very top!

GL of [RE] Rethesis
www.rethesis.com

in WvW

Ninya.3942

Reset tonight, let’s go Kaineng!

Elementalist Class Lead

in WvW

Binafus.8153

Welcome all the new faces the last couple days on Kain.

It will be nice to have a couple weeks to get to know each other and work together before we start hitting the upper Tier matches.

in WvW

Posted by: Kaeti.2689

Kaeti.2689

Welcome all the new faces the last couple days on Kain.

It will be nice to have a couple weeks to get to know each other and work together before we start hitting the upper Tier matches.

Same to you ! Hope to see you in game.
Good luck to everyone today on the server reset !

Wtf Kaeti
Syndictive [Syn]

in WvW

Posted by: DaBleuberry.1780

DaBleuberry.1780

From the time I was in Kaineng to me, the NEO alliance seemed really organized and all but one major flaw is that at times there was nothing to capture in World vs. World at all to a point I started to get really bored of it so I switched to another server.

Ássurance [ÆSS] ~Lablueberry

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

That will change once we hit reset, if not maybe tier 4.

Edit:
Welcome to the new guilds that joined!

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in WvW

Ethersin.3270

Tier 1 here we come!

GL of [RE] Rethesis
www.rethesis.com

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

loving how RE keeps bumping their thread I want to bandwagon… I mean go fight in 60 mans against underpopulated servers… crap, I mean, go to kaineng! /bump!

but srsly btwn the FC recruitments and subtle / not so sublte recruitment you guys have got the numbers. Can’t wait to see you up there and see the reaction. It’s going to be pretty epic. The euphoria and patting selves on back was awesome on DR when they did the same thing haha. Best of luck.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Binafus.8153

Hmm they asked for WvW members and people moved to Kain seems to be the point of the thread.
For those who complain they will not be in your Tier long, and any Tier 1 server would love another powerhouse.

in WvW

DarkElvenChic.2618

We get to face DB again soon! Okay, I’ll admit I’m as happy as the old Kain guys were at the thought of seeing DR again.

Keep up the good work Kaineng! Go NEO!

Lableuberry come back we miss you

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

Of course your happy to face DB again they broke your old servers sprites and now you want to ride WM’s momentum to get revenge.

nothing changes with RE.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Dhampyr.2104

Wow, sounds like DB might be looking forward to the matchup as well!

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Ninya.3942

I will look forward to defeating DB again (they often forget they lost the first of 3 weeks against DH, before guilds started leaving the next week). This time we do it their way

Let’s go Kain!

Elementalist Class Lead

in WvW

Llyrx.3497

Too much negativity here, We’re looking for recruiting not drama guys, Old grudge matches will be fun, but lets keep that to another thread

We’re happy to welcome a few new guilds and players to the alliance this week

Kiridono – GL of RE

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

Of course your happy to face DB again they broke your old servers sprites and now you want to ride WM’s momentum to get revenge.

nothing changes with RE.

This is actually true IMO, albeit cynical. We were talking in vent last night, reminiscing about a defense of Bay Keep against Dragonbrand that lasted 3 hours before we inevitably finally lost it after 2AM server time. We knew we were going to lose it because at that point Darkhaven had lost our two biggest night guilds and DB had a night presence the likes of which we hadn’t seen to date.

This time around we have War Machine, SoS, Meow and several other guilds to take over our investments as we fight into the night, a really good feeling. DB has grown in size and skill since we last battled, I’m really looking forward to seeing how things go this time around. I know for sure we are going to have some huge battles and it’s going to be a lot of fun!

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

nothing changes with RE.

Well being that we are an NA time guilds…yes we are very glad and relieved that WM/KOR/SOS/Meow, etc are here for our night time force.

The last time we fought you on DH, we struggled in NA time, due to maybe 4 NA WvW guilds leaving and RE and I think GOF/SE were the only ones remaining, we could not que maps at all. And to top that we didnt not have a night time force, at all…So we were outmanned during NA, and we woke up every single morning with everything owned by DB..

Its not the same situation at all right now, and you know it too…

;)

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: Kaeti.2689

Kaeti.2689

nothing changes with RE.

The thing I don’t quite understand is why are you saying we are riding WM’s momentum ? Yeah, they are good in WvW, but we as NEO Alliance have our own thing to worry about. WM worries about WM, they keep their map painted just as well as we’ve been doing. Matter of fact, all of us combined are the ones that are bringing Kaineng to the top tier. So much hate and negativity, we have a start of a new beginning as of right now it’s coming along great.

Wtf Kaeti
Syndictive [Syn]