Vabbi + Deso

Vabbi + Deso

in WvW

Posted by: archiedoodle.9548

archiedoodle.9548

Hmm. Not sure about this. I thought it would be tiny pop servers combining with small to medium pop servers. This is like Jonah merging with The Whale.

Vabbi + Deso

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Well, from my point of view this change was good. Desolation used to be outnumbered of 3-4 maps at same time already for several months. Having just 2-5 players on map at prime time hardly would classify as a very high/full population server. Now we can fight with more equal numbers.

I invite Vabbi players to join the fights!

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

Vabbi + Deso

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

I can only talk about FoW+GH. Probably FoW had few more players then Vabbi and GH few less then Deso but basic idea remains same.

I have now tried WvW twice for couple hour sessions, at the Friday reset and Saturday morning. There were queues at reset, not long tho. No queues on Saturday morning session, just 1 pug group of 20+ people swapping maps when needed. From the looks of it, FSP and DZ are about equal population, at least nothing dramatically different.

Personally, I really like it now. The difference between tier 8 (where FoW used to sit) and this match are huge. So many enemies to fight, so many players everywhere. I have not seen many guild groups yet but I am sure they will also turn up eventually.

Vabbi + Deso

in WvW

Posted by: Decado.9304

Decado.9304

Queues didnt seem much last night (was late due to work and missed reset) but deso has been quiet for so long with low numbers. Hopefully some of the latent players will be back and see Deso populated more.

Plus of course joining with Vabbi was cool, welcome to the new Vabbolation

Vabbi + Deso

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

I am having a quite good time in ‘Vabbolation’ atm (some player even named his character Vabbolation, no joke).

There are zergs and there’s a big queue, it’s true, but so far nothing that bad. I have gotten enough opportunities at smaller fights and picking off stragglers in zerg fights was also pretty good.

Also shout-out to Deso roamers! Hoping to fight along you guys more in the future.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Vabbi + Deso

in WvW

Posted by: Deaeira.2651

Deaeira.2651

I had also very positive experiences so far, perhaps a bit mild amusement from the Desolation side, but it was a very warm welcome :-) So, also from me, to a good time in WvW!

Vabbi + Deso

in WvW

Posted by: Erthor Skeven.1680

Erthor Skeven.1680

Debbi is the best server!

Vabbi + Deso

in WvW

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

120 q’s on fsp + uw on reset, 40 sunday morning. I like more people on the map but it’s kinda impossible to get to eb sometimes.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Vabbi + Deso

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

The FSP+UW blobs are pretty funny.

(edited by FogLeg.9354)

Vabbi + Deso

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Didn’t she have a series of highly successful films? Doing stuff?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Vabbi + Deso

in WvW

Posted by: archiedoodle.9548

archiedoodle.9548

Didn’t she have a series of highly successful films? Doing stuff?

Gives a different meaning to ‘blobbed on’. TYVM, Jayne! :/