We need more PvE in WvW

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: BirdSong.2541

BirdSong.2541

As you all know, Player vs Environment is an important part of the game.
It develops better players, community, teamwork and its great for the economy!

Clearly PvE needs to take a bigger role in WvW, with the living story taking place throughout the realm and on all maps.
Why not more grubs!
Why not more quests and missions in WvW!
Why not fun for everyone!

We honestly dont like doing what we want, as players we really do enjoy being told what to do, and getting rewarded for our obedience! Bring Trahearne into EB to do it says us all. Yes! It would be such an immersive experience for us to finally have our cute little treeman backing us up in the zerg. Who honestly wants a stranger thousands of miles across the world to cleverly assist in real time anyway? I mean geez, I stay inside and play the computer for a reason, to stay away from people in the first place!

Obviously to balance these new quest and event rich maps we’d need some form of gold sink. Yay! Everyone loves a gold sink, and I think a 1Gold map joining fee would be excellent! Who has the energy to carry around all this gold anyway? Its so tiirrrrriinggg.

Show your support and give your feedback at this amazing and awesome idea, below! Since WvW is such a violent and horrid environment wouldnt you much rather have everyone be nice to each other? With rainbows and happiness? Support it or you dont like happiness.

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild
Northern Shiverpeaks Nightcrew

(edited by BirdSong.2541)

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Styles.7469

Styles.7469

My name is Styles, and I support this Thread.

I have a low tolerance for stupidity.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

BirdSong.2541

After playing 2 years of WvW

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

+1
Don’t forget we need some PvE k-train action out there!

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Styles.7469

While we’re at it, could we discuss taking away the legendary defenders and the Invulnerable buff from spawn locations through the borderlands? I feel they’re an unnecessary presence and imbalance the game severely.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Beleth.8249

Beleth.8249

The capture of SM in EBG should be decided over a Belcher’s Bluff.

12/5/14 Legendary

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Why not more scrubs!

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Dancing Face.4695

Dancing Face.4695

I totally agree, we could even remove the 2 enemies server and make a wve with castles, towers and keeps in an endeless and mindless way.

Gandara

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

BirdSong.2541

Why not more scrubs!

Clearly you dont like happiness
Kill it. Kill it with FIRE! Protect Lord Gabeeennnn

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Styles.7469

Need more yellow mobs and Raptors.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kagusaki.3176

Kagusaki.3176

I totally agree. Also, we need Logan in wve to protect when the enemy blob comes rolling into our keep. He’s going to be hard to protect since he’ll be running away from the blob.

Foreman Spur – Level 80 Charrior | Firefister – Level 80 Charrcromancer
The Legion of Charrs [TLC] – Fort Aspenwood’s Finest Charr Guild
You can’t spell Fur Affinity without FA! :3

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I agree! We should be able to hire extremely powerful PvE mercenaries for a big enough gold sink! Like, if your server pays 1000g, you get to hire the Legendary Sand Giant to stroll up to the enemy Keep and capture it all by himself. (He then sits in there to defend it.)

For 10,000g, you can hire the Triple Headed Wurm to attack 3 Keeps/SMC at once. Just like PvE, all 3 heads must be killed at the same time or he just respawns at full health.

Yes, yes, this is a PERFECT idea.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kuldebar.1897

Kuldebar.1897

I agree! We should be able to hire extremely powerful PvE mercenaries for a big enough gold sink! Like, if your server pays 1000g, you get to hire the Legendary Sand Giant to stroll up to the enemy Keep and capture it all by himself. (He then sits in there to defend it.)

For 10,000g, you can hire the Triple Headed Wurm to attack 3 Keeps/SMC at once. Just like PvE, all 3 heads must be killed at the same time or he just respawns at full health.

You might be onto something!

Maybe these high level mercs/Heroes can be recruited for gold in the new guild halls that will be implemented.

The weaker heroes would be like upgraded Keep Lords and the stronger more expensive ones would be world Boss in difficulty.

Opposing sides could have a pitched battle between the juggernauts which could be spawned out of little orbs that would be part of a guild “collection”..

The idea of course, is that you got to get them all in your collection to unlock the final Merc Boss.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Or how about making WvW into a personal instance just like in GW1, just you and your team can enter it.
This way we can all have a leisurely stroll to get all our POIs for World completion without having any hassle from enemy roamers or thieves!

I support PvE in WvW 110% like!

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

(edited by Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054)

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Zaxares.5419

@Pinkamena: “Nearsighted Quaggan Form” – You get transformed into a nearly blind quaggan hatchling that is so cute and adorable that nobody can bear to hurt you (invulnerable buff). You can freely wander to any location in WvW and go right through gates because the guards go “Aww, what can one little quaggan do?”

On the downside, your nearsightedness means you cannot see anybody else on the map apart from yourself, and if you exit the transformation, sacred quaggan magic immediately teleports you back to the safety of your safezone.

To receive this buff, you must find the Hungry Quaggan in your safezone and feed him enough of a random food dish that he wants at the time.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Just lock this thread now….. lol…….

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: xGraver.4918

xGraver.4918

This is best Topic ever !!! WE at SFR are welcoming this idea fully. There isn’t nothing better then to hit mindlessly 3 Grubs at same time.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Zaxares.5419

Best idea yet!

For 5g, you can hire a Skritt Burglar. These Burglars will go to enemy structures and drain their supply to build “Skritt Nests” that spawn Skritt that steal further supplies and attack guards.

For 500g, you can hire Elite Skritt Burglars that will steal items from enemy players, prioritising whatever is the most valuable item in their inventory. “Oooh, that’s a very shiny Eternity you have there, Mr Gold Raider. Yoinks!” Subsequently, whoever then kills the Elite Skritt Burglar gets to loot the stolen possessions.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

Best idea yet!
For 5g,
For 500g, .

Like, if your server pays 1000g,
For 10,000g

replace all this with gems and we have a deal

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Scryeless.1924

Scryeless.1924

Or the moment SMC is captured an Elder Dragon lieutenant spawns and flies around all of the WvW maps (except EotM). It does some damage to keeps and towers of the 2 opposing servers but the enemy server that brings it down gets bonus boost to PPT for 3 turns.

SoS – Ele – Burn Me, Freeze Me, Blind Me, Pound Me — Wait…What?
Warrior – The New Burninator! Strongbad would be so proud!
Guardian – Burn for you, heal for me, block for me and uh…sorry Im all out of gifts.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

U came to play computer to play without people? – Then why the hell u playing MMO?!?! There are alot of good RPG games, go for it.

There is a thread on forum about guilds raids and it’s all about PVE raids, pls move your GEORGEOUS thoughts there and leave wvw alone with your scrubs, legendary deers, aggresive monkeys etc.

Remove PVE from wvw – less lags.

Remove northen PVE events on bls for the beginning, really noones are doing those.

Somebody stab the topic starter please.

Much love.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: godofcows.2451

godofcows.2451

happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Scryeless.1924

Scryeless.1924

Aww, someone forgot to send the memo to Hvaran

SoS – Ele – Burn Me, Freeze Me, Blind Me, Pound Me — Wait…What?
Warrior – The New Burninator! Strongbad would be so proud!
Guardian – Burn for you, heal for me, block for me and uh…sorry Im all out of gifts.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Desolation supports this idea (if only because Handa .. potato grower extraordinaire .. doesn’t).

We should have a Match-up winning event which can be triggered, causing an army of champ bosses led by Liadri. World that kills them instantly wins the match-up

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

Proposal Overview

Replace every npc with a stronger one.

Goal of Proposal

Slowing down the karmatrain and giving more money to wvw players.

Proposal Functionality

Make the following NPC-changes:

Every “animal” (Moa, Spider, etc.) -> Toxic Alliance member with downed state

Dolly -> Poobadoo

Veteran Guard (and Sentry) -> Overgrown Grub
Veteran Scout -> Arboreal Spirit
Imagine soloing an upgraded dolly!
Quartermaster -> Modniir Ulgoth
Veteran Supervisor -> Shadow Behemoth
Veteran Rouge -> Megadestroyer
Veteran Zealot -> Foulbear Chieftain
Veteran Cabalist -> Svanir Shaman Chief

Veteran Archer -> Karka Queen
Veteran Protector -> Inquest Golem Mark II
Veteran Wizard -> Risen High Wizard
Veteran Defender -> Legendary Sand Giant

Champion Tower Lord -> Claw of Jormag
Champion Keep Lord -> Tequatl the Sunless

Legendary Castle Lord -> Zhaitan

Legendary Defender -> Scarlet with everything she invented!

Associated Risks

Horrible queues on every server.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Pastafarian.1642

Pastafarian.1642

Can we have a CDI for this? This is important. We dont mind waiting 1-2years for this.

Not a HoT copy owner

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

bubi u really invested time to think about it?

I know how to deal with it.

EU
Deso blobs, kodash acs bla bla bla, some nab left vE to blob with pveers, next olympic games for swimming will be made in pool full of desotears, scientists discovered that those people who use perplexity runes in wvw are more inclined to satisfy male monkeys by oral stimulation of their genitals, kresh is not happy with SFR current tick during prime time, so he gonna buy a few prime time guilds.
EU – FSP bought american guilds to open the doors to T1.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

We especially need more animals. Nothing makes me happier than when the deer, that ever aggressive creature of the night, starts attacking your gigantic loud mob throwing off fireballs, explosions, magic, guns, flamewalls, etc.

Anet please put in more woodland creatures to attack us especially some Koala Bears, Sloths and Pandas.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: xGraver.4918

xGraver.4918

We especially need more animals. Nothing makes me happier than when the deer, that ever aggressive creature of the night, starts attacking your gigantic loud mob throwing off fireballs, explosions, magic, guns, flamewalls, etc.

Anet please put in more woodland creatures to attack us especially some Koala Bears, Sloths and Pandas.

I would like to have as a boss swarm of fluffy honey badgers !

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Razamatazz.9628

Razamatazz.9628

After playing 2 years of WvW

Bird, I’m fairly sure you were damaged when you got here… Just saying.

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Styles.7469

So we’ve got some neat ideas flowing. How about we add in more PoI’s and Vistas while we’re at it, and more Skill Point locations so we have to do the event instead of commune/consume something.

Would be nice to see a Legendary Oakheart, Champion Boar, and Legendary Cave Troll floating around SMC, since they nerfed the Queensdale train.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

haha. well done.

Unfortunately, ANET doesn’t get sarcasm and I can imagine the WvW team taking down notes and getting excited.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

haha. well done.

Unfortunately, ANET doesn’t get sarcasm and I can imagine the WvW team taking down notes and getting excited.

Inb4:

-listening to our dear WwW community, we decided to add a champion train in all game modes. Eotm is now the only way to gain wxp. To build a siege, you have to cut trees first.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Styles.7469

Sounds good. We should probably implement mining nodes to load catapults also. Dependent on what type of ore you put into the catapult is equable to the amount of damage you deal.

OH!!!! I KNOW!!!!

Bring back all the water with the Krait and Quaggan, and throw in some Twisted Nightmares at the Ruins to defend for 50g!!!!

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

next olympic games for swimming will be made in pool full of desotears

lol

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

this is a troll thread right?

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Before arenanet thinks we really want this, oh jeez. :p

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Coldtart.4785

Coldtart.4785

this is a troll thread right?

Reverse psychology.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Neptune.2570

Neptune.2570

Why stop there? How about adding some SPvP too!
Skyhammer seige weapons that deal mass AOE non-evadable lazer beams that instakill! Could have one mass hammer in the middle that hits the entire map for extra fun!

Daliriant, Dr Octogon [Champion Illusionist]
Mellowpuff [Champion Hunter]

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

Styles.7469

Why stop there? How about adding some SPvP too!
Skyhammer seige weapons that deal mass AOE non-evadable lazer beams that instakill! Could have one mass hammer in the middle that hits the entire map for extra fun!

They patched that. You can dodge it now, so I don’t think it will fit very well.

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

BirdSong.2541

happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Support for happiness!
I’m loving all of these ideas, I hope Anet is taking note because this is some seriously exquisite stuff.
Infact we don’t even need a new Dev team to work on WvW because theyre all working on Living Story again anyway! Horay! They can just come back to doing that work at their original job that isnt finished! MOAR QUAGGANS AND SHINIES

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

BirdSong.2541

haha. well done.

Inb4:

-listening to our dear WwW community, we decided to add a champion train in all game modes. Eotm is now the only way to gain wxp. To build a siege, you have to cut trees first.

*Punch Trees First

Didnt you even Minecraft? I like your idea and propose that we further WvW’s PvE cause towards making it more about mining and crafting than nasty badness.

I’ve done a poll and the conclusion is we want to have to build each bridge, wall and tower from raw materials that we’ve painstakingly mined from nodes over the competitive week! Combine it with Gems and its perfect! We’d love it so so so much.
Bring us Grind Wars 2!

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

We need more PvE in WvW

in WvW

BirdSong.2541

We especially need more animals. Nothing makes me happier than when the deer, that ever aggressive creature of the night.

I lie awake at night in sheer terror for the fear of a Panda breaking in and murdering me in my own home. They’ve killed over 30 people this last year here. We fear for our lives.

They’re like the black and white Slenderman.. But fatter.. And know Kung Fu

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild