Week of 11/16: SBI vs JQ vs SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Chapel.2706

Chapel.2706

really? well today: SBI pushed us across the southern part of map until we had only Bay to defend, JQ pushed us south so we only had Bay left and SBI broke through from the south while JQ broke through from the north. It was a three way battle for Bay.

We sat there on the walls watching both teams try to hammer down the inner walls. It was an onslaught of epic proportions. Almost like a race to see which team broke through the inner wall first. JQ won out in the end.

This was true WvW – intense battles.

Yes that battle was great i was there with SBI when we push in to the bay

“FROM THAT BODY THE GRIM REAPER GAVE BIRTH TO CHAOS.
WILL HE DARE MOW US ALL DOWN WITH DEATHS SCYTHE?”

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

You are in the same boat as BG was.

BG won = we are hackers.
BG lost = we suck.

JQ and SBI are filled with excuses. Welcome to Tier 1.

only problem with this analogy is BG won nothing, legends in their own minds only.

If you even read the forums during BG’s first week, then you would see why many of BG’s wvw guilds transferred off, leaving what, that’s right, a ghost town of a server. And if the guilds didn’t transfer off, they merely stopped playing to drop to tier 2 (hence why they’re holding their ground there) because of all the whine.

Sorry but majority of players like to pride in their server. If your server was being accused of hacking and everyone would just dismiss the win based on that, than what’s the point of trying?

P.S. All servers had their hackers.

So yes, this analogy does in fact work since BG would have won.

The spoiled brat defense: blame everyone except yourself for your server’s inability to win in T1. Mommy Mommmy bad men accused our server of cheating which caused people to leave which caused us to lose…coulda shoulda woulda… its always the same with you guys.

What an incredible disservice this attitude has done to BG’s reputation…in the end its still self inflicted wounds and no one is buying it.

I shouldn’t have such expectations for a response from someone like you lol.

Typical, you can’t see the facts. BG = dominating T2. BG = had a higher point lead than what SoS has right now, MID WEEK. Than all of a sudden BG dropped off the face of the Earth running out manned buff and no commanders online remainder of the week? Sorry, it isn’t hard to destroy an empty server.

BG dominating in T2? They can’t be with the numbers BG had in T1, not even possible.

Fact is, BG got killed by SBI and JQ’s exploit whining. BG’s main wvw guilds stop playing or transfer off, SBI demolish BG in a sheer numbers game at that point.

Proof? Look at the whining towards SoS.SoS is doing great! They are going to win so seriously suck it up and realize you aren’t the bes and learn from this.

Is nobody from BG posting here? Or are a bunch of kids just spouting nonsense they don’t know about?

At the beginning of our T1 battle we were accused of exploiting, hacking, cheating, ect, ect, ect. BG ignored it because it was nothing but a bunch of sore losers on the other servers at the time. At the end of week one we noticed some forum threads popping up on some fansites offering an alliance with JQ to push BG to T2. We thought nothing of it. We barely even visited the forums, and those who did were usually trolling SBI and JQ causing more drama. Until week 2 started, and multiple reports of 2v1 scenarios were reported. Again, we thought nothing of it until it continued for 3 days straight. Then we started reporting it on the forums to which, SBI, and JQ commanders obviously denied it despite the number of screenshots and reports we had. This carried on for week 2 and most of week 3 until the end where they realized we were not going to play their game and actually started to fight each other in a serious manner and not take 1 or 2 supply camps in EB from each other. The map was near 50/50 between SBI and JQ. Dividing EB and BGBL in half between the 2 for most of the time spent.

BG is a close server and we can call people into WvW when we wanted to. This time however at the end of Week 2, many guilds and commanders ordered the players to stand down and drop from T1 during week 3, we no longer wanted to be apart of the drama ridden T1 grouping at the time until SBI or JQ was knocked from T1, which we are patently waiting for. Not many guilds transferred off to my knowledge, but those so called bandwagoners took their place in SBI’s rankings. Week 3 we had the outmanned buff because people did what they were asked, because fighting a 2 week long 2v1 is an obvious losing battle. Now we are back and doing fine.

Sadly this is what happens when a group of childish commanders on other servers enter the forums and spread rumors that apparently everyone on a single server is hacking. But I hope SoS kicks someone out of T1 so we can have a good fight and see who truly is the best.

(edited by IomegadriveOne.5291)

in WvW

Posted by: Exclamatory.8351

Exclamatory.8351

Great fights in SBI Borderlands today. We held off SBI at bay for a good hour or so while ESOL tried penetrating garrison until SBI pulled off. Really great fights and got a lot of badges.

Although…. Argh at SBI for ninjaing some of the towers after FIRE and a few pugs took down the doors:( nice move. I saw you guys run in there, im like “oh haha, yeaaaaa this won’t turn out good”

Current Score:

SoS – 152,313 – 240
JQ – 109,284 – 205
SBI – 106,175 – 250

(edited by Exclamatory.8351)

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

BG won = we are hackers.
BG lost = we suck.

only problem with this analogy is BG won nothing, legends in their own minds only.

If you even read the forums during BG’s first week, then you would see why many of BG’s wvw guilds transferred off, leaving what, that’s right, a ghost town of a server. And if the guilds didn’t transfer off, they merely stopped playing to drop to tier 2 (hence why they’re holding their ground there) because of all the whine.

Sorry but majority of players like to pride in their server. If your server was being accused of hacking and everyone would just dismiss the win based on that, than what’s the point of trying?

The spoiled brat defense: blame everyone except yourself for your server’s inability to win in T1. Mommy Mommmy bad men accused our server of cheating which caused people to leave which caused us to lose…coulda shoulda woulda… its always the same with you guys.

What an incredible disservice this attitude has done to BG’s reputation…in the end its still self inflicted wounds and no one is buying it.

Typical, you can’t see the facts. BG = dominating T2. BG = had a higher point lead than what SoS has right now, MID WEEK. Than all of a sudden BG dropped off the face of the Earth running out manned buff and no commanders online remainder of the week? Sorry, it isn’t hard to destroy an empty server.

BG dominating in T2? They can’t be with the numbers BG had in T1, not even possible.

Fact is, BG got killed by SBI and JQ’s exploit whining. BG’s main wvw guilds stop playing or transfer off, SBI demolish BG in a sheer numbers game at that point.

Proof? Look at the whining towards SoS.SoS is doing great! They are going to win so seriously suck it up and realize you aren’t the bes and learn from this.

Is nobody from BG posting here? Or are a bunch of kids just spouting nonsense they don’t know about?

At the beginning of our T1 battle we were accused of exploiting, hacking, cheating, ect, ect, ect. BG ignored it because it was nothing but a bunch of sore losers on the other servers at the time. At the end of week one we noticed some forum threads popping up on some fansites offering an alliance with JQ to push BG to T2. We thought nothing of it. We barely even visited the forums, and those who did were usually trolling SBI and JQ causing more drama. Until week 2 started, and multiple reports of 2v1 scenarios were reported. Again, we thought nothing of it until it continued for 3 days straight. Then we started reporting it on the forums to which, SBI, and JQ commanders obviously denied it despite the number of screenshots and reports we had.

BG is a close server and we can call people into WvW when we wanted to. This time however at the end of Week 2, many guilds and commanders ordered the players to stand down and drop from T1 during week 3, we no longer wanted to be apart of the drama ridden T1 grouping at the time until SBI or JQ was knocked from T1, which we are patently waiting for. Not many guilds transferred off to my knowledge, but those so called bandwagoners took their place in SBI’s rankings.

Sadly this is what happens when a group of childish commanders on other servers enter the forums and spread rumors that apparently everyone on a single server is hacking. But I hope SoS kicks someone out of T1 so we can have a good fight and see who truly is the best.

SoS has become stacked beyond belief. SBI and SoS are the same level IMO; but who knows maybe next week SBI will pound SoS. If SBI is gonna run the event as an excuse/dungeon as an excuse… if they don’t show up next week; I guess its time to usher in a new champion.

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

BG won = we are hackers.
BG lost = we suck.

At the beginning of our T1 battle we were accused of exploiting, hacking, cheating, ect, ect, ect. BG ignored it because it was nothing but a bunch of sore losers on the other servers at the time. At the end of week one we noticed some forum threads popping up on some fansites offering an alliance with JQ to push BG to T2. We thought nothing of it. We barely even visited the forums, and those who did were usually trolling SBI and JQ causing more drama. Until week 2 started, and multiple reports of 2v1 scenarios were reported. Again, we thought nothing of it until it continued for 3 days straight. Then we started reporting it on the forums to which, SBI, and JQ commanders obviously denied it despite the number of screenshots and reports we had.

BG is a close server and we can call people into WvW when we wanted to. This time however at the end of Week 2, many guilds and commanders ordered the players to stand down and drop from T1 during week 3, we no longer wanted to be apart of the drama ridden T1 grouping at the time until SBI or JQ was knocked from T1, which we are patently waiting for. Not many guilds transferred off to my knowledge, but those so called bandwagoners took their place in SBI’s rankings.

SoS has become stacked beyond belief. SBI and SoS are the same level IMO; but who knows maybe next week SBI will pound SoS. If SBI is gonna run the event as an excuse/dungeon as an excuse… if they don’t show up next week; I guess its time to usher in a new champion.

Trust me, everyone on BG is cheering SoS on, even if they are stacked, at least they are more respectable.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Soooo let me get this straight, Blackgate wanted to go back to T2 to wait for white knight SOS to come into T1 to kick SBI or JQ out of T1, so that BG could come back into T1 to have what, an easier match? Oh wait right you guys have been saying to have a real match.

I see people forgot it was Stackgate not long ago on the way up to #1! I don’t have a lot of nice things to say about “beastgate” so I’ll stop myself right there. I was really hoping Rall would have beaten you guys this week at least, they gave us a great fight for a couple weeks, but looks like their guild stacking fell apart too.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

With the exception of 2-3 SOS guys earlier on…I’ve not seen ANY chest thumping from these guys. If we lose to them, it’s a honorable loss and we shake hands and line up to fight again. BG guys still complaining on this thread, please focus on your tier. You had 3 weeks in T-1 to fight and win and you are now in T-2. There is NO excuse, no reason, and no imaginary alliance to get you out of T-1…you just weren’t ready. Let it go, enjoy the fights there and move on please.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

OMG he’s EVERYWHERE! :<

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Well if there’s one good thing about Daish is his reputation proceeds him, hopefully he hasn’t caused you guys too much trouble XD

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: waeren.9743

waeren.9743

With the exception of 2-3 SOS guys earlier on…I’ve not seen ANY chest thumping from these guys. If we lose to them, it’s a honorable loss and we shake hands and line up to fight again. BG guys still complaining on this thread, please focus on your tier. You had 3 weeks in T-1 to fight and win and you are now in T-2. There is NO excuse, no reason, and no imaginary alliance to get you out of T-1…you just weren’t ready. Let it go, enjoy the fights there and move on please.

Thanks for ignoring 95% of my post. Please continue with your smug trash talk. Ignore the 2v1 we guys saw you doing. You guys know exactly what you did, and in typical fashion SBI commanders cannot speak in a respectful manner to BG when you guys caused all the drama to begin with. Shocking when SBI makes the comments. Oh wait…

Please ignore this guy, he does not represent BG and most/all of his statements are false. Sorry that he comes and trolls this thread.

(edited by waeren.9743)

in WvW

Posted by: cold.3946

cold.3946

Happiness is a treb in your backyard. We’ve got our priorities straight.

Attachments:

Keg – 80 Guardian | Mini Keg – 80 Mesmer
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Day.4501

Day.4501

I remember back in the day when HOD was 27 – 0 and TA finally broke up becuase no one could beat them.

People on these boards called them every name there was saying the could not stay on top.

<b>To those that transfer around chasing some tier/spot thinking that means anything you’ll continue to be laughed at and not respected.</b>

Clan DiE on SoS now… Cough Cough

This coming from a person who sits in lions arch with his commander tag on, never once seen in WvW. Slightly amusing.

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Good fight on SoS BL again tonight ladies and gents. Lil’ bit more tired today than yesterday, but all in all a great matchup as usual.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

Hehe

Nothing rallies SOS troops into WvW better than telling them that they can go into WvW and kill Daish.

Daish > FotM

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Xyanide.8650

Xyanide.8650

Current Server Ratings (not scores)
1 SoS 2144.735
2 SBI 2124.402
3 JQ 2104.798
4 BG 2032.020
5 SoR 1944.205
6 IOJ 1848.143

source: http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

if this goes on, both t1 and t2 will have the same matchup next week. only difference is SoS will sit in lowlands in eb map while SBI at valley, JQ at overlook.

[Ele]Sereniah/[Nec]Xyanade
[NöPë] from Stormbluff Isle
In morte ultima veritas

(edited by Xyanide.8650)

in WvW

Posted by: Tdawg.8309

Tdawg.8309

Just a quick heads up for you SBI commanders who post here:

There is an LOD elementalist on SoS borderlands using the water exploit to hit our trebs at Garrison from the water way below. Can provide screenshots via mail if neccesary, just mail me on here and I will provide.

in WvW

Posted by: Sethryno.4651

Sethryno.4651

OMG he’s EVERYWHERE! :<

Haha yeah one of our guildies playing around named their pet after him, probably more useful too

in WvW

Posted by: Cypix Kull.5492

Cypix Kull.5492

Hehe

Nothing rallies SOS troops into WvW better than telling them that they can go into WvW and kill Daish.

Daish > FotM

Lol. I wish I was there. I usually go to WvW whenever I see someone post that we need people on certain map. But seriously we’re losing a lot of commanders lately, I haven’t seen Voxis, Shug Knight and others that used to be active commanders.

As a militia I hope I can see them again in the battlefield they helped us climbed to tier 1, even for Daish too but I guess we will be seeing him on the other side of the battlefield.

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

BG is outplaying us in Tier 2 with superior tactics and better players. Much respect to them…..

I can’t say the same for Sea of Sorrows.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: BiscaWolf.4237

BiscaWolf.4237

WoW Sos is getting double teamed hard tonight looks like JQ and SBI have joined forces
In SBI BL saw sbi zerg run right pass a base a t1 JQ tower to come take ours across the map XD

[Lilith Algais : lvl 80 Mesmer ]
Merc
[Sea of Sorrows ]

(edited by BiscaWolf.4237)

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

I never had an issue fighting SoS…

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Ashlov.3819

Ashlov.3819

To the rocket scientists from SBI that keep flipping Godslore and building flame rams thinking that they’re crippling our supply:

THE. SUPPLY. RESETS. TO. FULL. WHEN. WE. FLIP. IT. BACK.

I really shouldn’t be saying this at all, since you waste potentially precious time building these things, but this level of stupidity must be put on display.

Attachments:

Chuck Chuck Bobuck – Dwarec Mercs [DM] – NA Guild on Sanctum of Rall
http://www.dwarecmercs.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3DARC_rwUQ

in WvW

BiscaWolf.4237

The guy spying on Our SoS forces giving our tacts away plz leave

Merc
[Sea of Sorrows ]

in WvW

cold.3946

To the rocket scientists from SBI that keep flipping Godslore and building flame rams thinking that they’re crippling our supply:

I really shouldn’t be saying this at all, since you waste potentially precious time building these things, but this level of stupidity must be put on display.

Lol. Let us know when you figure it out, k?

www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Flaux.7154

Flaux.7154

Uhm I’m pretty sure it doesn’t reset to 100 when it gets flipped over. You get whatever supply that’s in the camp at the time you cap it. I know plenty of times that we’ve engaged enemies at a supply and before they would lose it, they’d take supplies before being wiped, leaving the capping team with less than 100.

As far as building flame rams, they take time to build, and if they were doing it to cripple supply, they’d have to build them ‘while’ they were being assaulted by another server. If they’re built early and left there, it wont do anything to the supply by the time someone recaptures it.

IMO, whoever built those rams was trolling from another server by trying to siege cap, or cripple their allied team’s use of supply. Both of which are stupid and very ineffective.

I can’t chase you down, stop running away from me!
Swords of Villianousity [SoV] ~ SoS

in WvW

Posted by: PunchClockVillain.8960

PunchClockVillain.8960

HAHA! Dude… really?

Violent Impact [VI] recruitment officer(Blackgate)
http://www.impact-gaming.us/
Now recruiting!

in WvW

Posted by: Avatara.1042

BG is outplaying us in Tier 2 with superior tactics and better players. Much respect to them…..

Add some lemon and lime to you and we would have a yummy drink.

in WvW

Posted by: Ashlov.3819

Ashlov.3819

I get building a ton of siege overall to screw with the max allowabe:

http://www.stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/wvw/773-max-siege-on-a-map

But building two here and two there when there isn’t a queue on the map and not much activity seems largely sophomoric to me.

Chuck Chuck Bobuck – Dwarec Mercs [DM] – NA Guild on Sanctum of Rall
http://www.dwarecmercs.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3DARC_rwUQ

in WvW

Posted by: rawrz.8739

rawrz.8739

Hehe

Daish > FotM

Lol. I wish I was there. I usually go to WvW whenever I see someone post that we need people on certain map. But seriously we’re losing a lot of commanders lately, I haven’t seen Voxis, Shug Knight and others that used to be active commanders.

HuG commanders switch out between earlywood, shugknight, and (our newest and most proud) Ajax the Fierce.

in WvW

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Its getting tough out there for SoS. As long as we have +150 points every tally we should be fine for the week at least.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

There is an LOD elementalist on SoS borderlands using the water exploit to hit our trebs at Garrison from the water way below. Can provide screenshots via mail if neccesary, just mail me on here and I will provide.

Passing it along to their Command. Thanks for the heads up. To clarify, can you advise what guild it is? We have several versions of LoD. LOD.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Can you message me in game please? If that’s Legion of doom, it’s my guild and I’ll sort it. If it wasn’t legion, dw about messaging me

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in WvW

Posted by: Guild Wars Fan.3249

Guild Wars Fan.3249

WoW Sos is getting double teamed hard tonight looks like JQ and SBI have joined forces
In SBI BL saw sbi zerg run right pass a base a t1 JQ tower to come take ours across the map XD

lol…it certainly feels like it sometimes…but then, I imagine SBI and JQ feel the same way at times…thats just the vaguaries of 3 way fights I guess… I did notice that both SBI and JQ are very good at sending out 5-20 man teams to flip supply camps just before tick, which is a perfectly valid (and effective) tactic.

SBI was also very effective last night at countering portal bombs, which was pretty cool to see, they’d portal bomb our portal bomb a second or so after we dropped ours. That takes a lot of co-ordination, and was pretty kitten cool.

JQ certainly took it to us at times (despite having the outmanned buff!). This is by far the most competitive matchup (for us) to date. Thoroughly enjoyed it, very little QQing and not a large amount of chest thumping.

GG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I get building a ton of siege overall to screw with the max allowabe:

http://www.stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/wvw/773-max-siege-on-a-map

But building two here and two there when there isn’t a queue on the map and not much activity seems largely sophomoric to me.

If you see SF tags around it, we are waiting for your guys to have better response times and are getting bored waiting for ppl to play with… If it is guaged that I have enough time to wait, I will wait for ppl to kill. If there’s a position that I am in need of working we will move quickly instead of wasting time building. If you had personal mechanics of response times and positioning down of the enemy, you know when you can screw around and when you need to buckle down..

Speaking of response times, anyone catch that pain train that hit NW Tower on Monday night as that SoS team went in to cap and died at the door Was almost a lil’ too late on that one aye :X

As for supplies, watch the amt of supplies in the camp next time when it flips and learn the mechanics of the game.

Flame rams to begin with have been SF’s thing since a drunken evening with MiasmicSong which is now on SoR during the baby stages of this game. There’s a whole escorting dolyaks with golem thing in there as well…

As you can tell, we’re not really trying to troll, but if you took it that way, that makes the trolls in my guild happy. I’m more in to, where’s the enemy zerg at, I’ll come join you at that party or see if I can make that party come to me It makes both servers have that much more fun, I love the fights that we have been throwin’ down with each other. I can’t say much to JQ on that one this week though, they’ve been not fully existent on SoS map thus far, so we had to do the thing like we did to IoJ and pushed them off map to raise point tick. It’s sincerely not personal, it’s just to have more points while you have little to no ppl on map. If there were more ppl to defend, I doubt we would be occupying that territory as extensively as we have.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

well you should of been there during our last match instead of transferring off the SoR server to avoid the fight, then transferring back when it was all over. I don’t know how the other SoR guilds could possible respect you after pulling that move.

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

SBI was also very effective last night at countering portal bombs, which was pretty cool to see, they’d portal bomb our portal bomb a second or so after we dropped ours. That takes a lot of co-ordination, and was pretty kitten cool.
[/quote]

Ha ha, yeah that was fun. Trying to figure out where you guys are going to portal bomb us and being patient enough to use ours at the right time. Our coordination these days is rough because it’s like pulling teeth trying to get people into teamspeak. We maybe had 10 people on last night and the rest is us pleading with people in chat to stay on the commander. SoS seems to have more disciplined people in that regard.

It’s been fun.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in WvW

Posted by: lady lisz.7849

lady lisz.7849

Let’s GO StormPuffs… we still got 3 nights to do a miracle, believe in your comrades and keep FIGHTING!!! okay maybe 2, have to go visit peeps on thanksgiving :p

Truth and Knowledge are two different things
-Scholar Krasso-

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

BG won = we are hackers.
BG lost = we suck.

At the beginning of our T1 battle we were accused of exploiting, hacking, cheating, ect, ect, ect. BG ignored it because it was nothing but a bunch of sore losers on the other servers at the time. At the end of week one we noticed some forum threads popping up on some fansites offering an alliance with JQ to push BG to T2. We thought nothing of it. We barely even visited the forums, and those who did were usually trolling SBI and JQ causing more drama. Until week 2 started, and multiple reports of 2v1 scenarios were reported. Again, we thought nothing of it until it continued for 3 days straight. Then we started reporting it on the forums to which, SBI, and JQ commanders obviously denied it despite the number of screenshots and reports we had. This carried on for week 2 and most of week 3 until the end where they realized we were not going to play their game and actually started to fight each other in a serious manner and not take 1 or 2 supply camps in EB from each other. The map was near 50/50 between SBI and JQ. Dividing EB and BGBL in half between the 2 for most of the time spent.

BG is a close server and we can call people into WvW when we wanted to. This time however at the end of Week 2, many guilds and commanders ordered the players to stand down and drop from T1 during week 3, we no longer wanted to be apart of the drama ridden T1 grouping at the time until SBI or JQ was knocked from T1, which we are patently waiting for. Not many guilds transferred off to my knowledge, but those so called bandwagoners took their place in SBI’s rankings. Week 3 we had the outmanned buff because people did what they were asked, because fighting a 2 week long 2v1 is an obvious losing battle. Now we are back and doing fine.

So, TLDR; You got pushed out of Tier 1 because your server didn’t have the goods, and you’re blaming a 2v1 conspiracy theory? LMAO! Blackgate didn’t belong in a matchup with JQ and SBI, SoS does…because they’re proving it rather than crying on the forums about being ganged up on.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

One more thing… Swirling Winds… WTF???? A-Net you haz some ’splainin to do.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

SOS is doing very well in T-1. They are a friendly, if not annoying group that understands the game and strategies. Looking forward to more fights with you.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Xyanide.8650

Xyanide.8650

Guess it is working as intended. It is listed in the official wiki that it successfully counters catapult and treb projectiles, so it seems to be “legit”. I know if one team deploy more than 8 eles can make sieges or that part of wall invulnerable, but one treb operator with 8 try to protect is still an advantage. This is less important than portal bombs and perma stealth thieves.

[Ele]Sereniah/[Nec]Xyanade
[NöPë] from Stormbluff Isle
In morte ultima veritas

in WvW

cold.3946

The official wiki, as with all wikis, is generated by public contribution. So the fact that something is listed on there means nothing as far as whether it is legit or not.

I’m not saying it is one way or another, just pointing out that the fact it’s on a wiki is meaningless.

www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Avatara.1042

If they nerf one of the last things Elementalists have left, I am out. Unless they actually address the 100+ bugs at the same time.

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Ha ha, yeah that was fun. Trying to figure out where you guys are going to portal bomb us and being patient enough to use ours at the right time. Our coordination these days is rough because it’s like pulling teeth trying to get people into teamspeak. We maybe had 10 people on last night and the rest is us pleading with people in chat to stay on the commander. SoS seems to have more disciplined people in that regard.

It’s been fun.

that was doing my head in, your mesmer must of been following ours around because the moment we dropped ours you dropped yours.

I was like holy kitten they have portalled right behind us, and you kept on doing it all during last night. that was some crazy stuff.

(edited by Thobek.1730)

in WvW

BiscaWolf.4237

Can I get a score update please I am at work lol phone ftw

Merc
[Sea of Sorrows ]

in WvW

Posted by: Guild Wars Fan.3249

Guild Wars Fan.3249

Can I get a score update please I am at work lol phone ftw

I hear ya!…bloody slack buggers that can play when I’m at work…have some consideration and wait till I’m back on!

Ya think they’d take a 30 second break to update the scores. Hopeless. 3 more hours to go for me!

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

new scores.

werd.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Gratz to all of SoS nice run from Tier 4 to the top.

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

SOS is doing very well in T-1. They are a friendly, if not annoying group that understands the game and strategies. Looking forward to more fights with you.

It’s been a pleasure

Very fun and intense fights in this match up, even though SoS have the lead, there are so many times when it just doesn’t feel like it because we’re getting hammered, yet somehow we survive!

This is what WvW is all about!

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Magni.2835

Magni.2835

Well played week SoS!

Although the technicalities of the ranking system may end up having you settle into #2 rank this week, it looks like there’s a new #1 in town.