Week of 11/16: SBI vs JQ vs SOS

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

And it seems as if he is here to stay. After ordering all of us to focus on building oil, he informed us that females aren’t capable of leading, then offered all of the current SOS plans to raid Garrison.

Please SOS, we will throw the match for you…Take this guy back. Call off this psychological attack :<

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Posted by: Flaux.7154

Flaux.7154

We…can’t take Daish back, he seems to work on his own accord.

I can’t chase you down, stop running away from me!
Swords of Villianousity [SoV] ~ SoS

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

The second I saw ‘Daish Daish Daish’… I lost all desire to live, play, or fight. SOS should be brought up on serious charges and sanctions from the UN for violations of the Geneva Conventions. This sort of torture and warfare has for sure never been seen in T-1.. we asked for new strats and we got it…

You win SOS.. you win..well played.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Flaux.7154

Flaux.7154

The second I saw ‘Daish Daish Daish’… I lost all desire to live, play, or fight. SOS should be brought up on serious charges and sanctions from the UN for violations of the Geneva Conventions. This sort of torture and warfare has for sure never been seen in T-1.. we asked for new strats and we got it…

The thing that disturbs me the most is that you knew who daish was even while he was on SoS servers. In our defense, we had him since the beginning. While I can honestlysay that we regret that you guys have him, we wont be making an effort to take him back.

I’m sorry this comes across as being harsh, but a lot of people dislike that guy. He was pretty knowledgeable about the game and had some very good ideas, but if people disagreed with him, he would just snap. Very little control.

Again. We’re very sorry you have him

I can’t chase you down, stop running away from me!
Swords of Villianousity [SoV] ~ SoS

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

The thing that disturbs me the most is that you knew who daish was even while he was on SoS servers. In our defense, we had him since the beginning. While I can honestlysay that we regret that you guys have him, we wont be making an effort to take him back.

I’m sorry this comes across as being harsh, but a lot of people dislike that guy. He was pretty knowledgeable about the game and had some very good ideas, but if people disagreed with him, he would just snap. Very little control.

Again. We’re very sorry you have him

I make it a point to research and study our opponents for any weakness weeks in advance. I am well versed in the Daish hatred from SOS, and his 3d person, so involved with himself he ignores anyone else talking.

I thought it was a joke until I checked his ‘global’. This will be the best week ever for SOS if you come to T-1, win T-1, and rid yourself of Daish. Trifecta!!!

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

I can’t believe daish switch to the SBI server, he’s gonna to spam map chat and confuse everyone, he’ll probably wear his commander tag and split up forces and lead them to their doom.

He has some reasonably good ideas now and again but doesn’t play well with others and speaks in 3rd person all the time which does my head in. Who really wants to follow a commander around that you suspect is a bit nuts.

You guys can have him.

in WvW

Posted by: showatt.9413

showatt.9413

Daish transferred? Wow.

Thank you SBI. Just….thank you.

And it seems as if he is here to stay. After ordering all of us to focus on building oil, he informed us that females aren’t capable of leading, then offered all of the current SOS plans to raid Garrison.

Please SOS, we will throw the match for you…Take this guy back. Call off this psychological attack :<

I think I might have overdone it when I told him “Daish you should transfer nobody likes you here.”

But since everyone on our server has been saying the same thing its hardly my fault.

Is it?

IS IT????

(edited by showatt.9413)

in WvW

Posted by: ISteveI.9732

ISteveI.9732

Feel sorry for you guys.
Really surprised he went to SBI server. Nothing much we can do
Just ignored him like what most of us did.

Sea of Sorrows
Q Xoxo – Elementalist | Styls – Warrior | Stylic – Theif | Stylc – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

He is using intel to ‘warn’ us of incoming attacks. His troll seems to be to be accurate with number of people, golems etc. He gets great joy from trying to mind game us. So he does have friends still on SoS or is using an alt account. His info seems to be legit but it is still just a big mind game.

I give winning credit to elte on SoS who have always been honorable. The rest of the shenanigans are just silly. People cheating into places where they should not be etc. And now this.

SOR – [Boss]

in WvW

Posted by: showatt.9413

showatt.9413

I remember back in the day when HOD was 27 – 0 and TA finally broke up becuase no one could beat them.

People on these boards called them every name there was saying the could not stay on top.

The fact is, any server who cares enough and wants it bad enough can easily take a top spot provided they can get enough folks on their server that share that sentiment.

Except you can’t prove that because first : not even Ascension Alliance could bring TA down from the throne, and second: TA has not been beaten once.

When TA broke up a few guild transferred to Blackgate (TRF) while some come to SoS (PRX, ELTE last I heard) , which was the butt-monkey of the WVW scene back then.

Blackgate got bumped by a tier when that happened.

And now SoS is dominating.

And where’s henge now?
Without TA, they’re still dropping down to the bottom of the ladder to this very day.

And you still want to downplay TA’s achievement and their ability by saying “anyone could’ve done it if they want it bad enough?” Sorry, while I find TA’s departure largely funny, your sentiment is all the more hilarious.

One of your point is true though. If you get enough coverage, you win wvw basically. 9 times out of 10 its about the number and coordination rather than the strategy and skill per player.

however, the fact that TA could bring together so many people from different time zone, all dedicated to winning wvw, is an achievement in itself. No other server could, and did the same. If they did, Ta wouldn’t win so much. And there’s them winning 16 daily matches and 2 weeklies in tier 1, a feat that no other server was able to accomplish to this date.

According to your logic, every single server TA ever fought simply didn’t want to win enough. I hope you realize that’s not actually an insult to TA, but an insult to every server that couldn’t beat TA while they were running rampant. I think people are more likely to laugh at you rather than laughing at TA.

in WvW

Posted by: glock.2089

glock.2089

Daish makes a lot of predictions(like losing the Halloween week), Daish is generally wrong.

Nobody cares what you say anymore, because the only thing you seem capable of doing is sitting in a map(or the forums) and being snarky. One day I hope to see you contribute something useful to a conversation, but you’ll understand if I don’t hold my breath.

This match has so far been great fun, will be interesting to see how the week unfolds.

Daish just explained whats going to cause SoS to fail

when you know whats causing the failure it helps you improve

if you dont know why your failing it takes much longer to fix the issues

There is one commander—im not going to say who— we all origin sos know about. he is so predictable, when the things below happen, we all know hes around.

1. he was the NO.5 best commander in SoS, well, we have only 5. When he did some dump things, We told him that was wrong. he always reply:" you dont know anything about this game", and one day he said so proudly:" xxx(and he always refer himself as xxx? got 574 total captures in WvW ." I checked mine, I got 700+ and some of my friends got 1000+, but, “you dont know anything about this game” to all of us.

2. he comes in a BL, the next second, chatbox is full of “follow xxx” , “rally on xxx”, “come to xxx”, no matter what you are doing, he asks you to drop it and follow him.

3. he once dropped 2 rams under our own tower gate.

4. if there is an argument between commanders in WvW, it must be xxx vs other commanders.

5. he learnt a new trick. he led 30 players to hills, he placed 4 cate under west wall. It would be a perfect tactic without one fact: there was another wall about 100 yards away which had only 1/4 health… how did he miss that?

6. he changes his guilds tag so often, coz he is too good that no guild would be able to keep him.

7. when he fails, it must be “we dont have enough numbers”. when other commanders win after he left, it must be “they all left this BL”. He actually say that when ppl are so happy for the big vitory.

8.“you must stop attacking red/blue/green, we need blue/green/red to attack green/red/blue”. he controls all.

9. he always predicts: " SoS is going to lose, im leaving for the week." somehow, we always started to win right after he said that. and he always come back in 2-3 days, like he never said anything.

10. ppl folow him because they should follow, ppl dont follow him because they must be stupid.

11. he has a thing with green/blue/redlake and mom.

12. he has patient, he can keep attacking same green/blue/redlake for 4 hrs without taking it. who else can do that?

13. he never cares about what you are doing, for him, you are just following(smart)/ not following(stupid) him. if you attack red/blue/green when he is not, then you extremely stupid. coz of NO.8

14. When we pushing in one BL, we cap towers and a keep and going for next one. he jumps in “its meaningless to fight here, abc BL needs you, all teleport to [xyz waypoint]”

Im not saying the name, but, if you read any of the 14 above to your friends who played long enough in SoS WvWvW, they know who Im talking about.

he is the one. and he wont be around next week. cheers

in WvW

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

WHY is Daish on SBI server now? Making threats and asking what our plans are?

Hahahahahaha oh god we wouldn’t wish him upon our worst enemies, but man that’s classic.

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

in WvW

Posted by: moirweyn.9872

moirweyn.9872

It’s been a very enjoyable match and I am looking forward to more in the weeks to come.

As for Daish – keep him, we were tired of telling him to shut up and leave, at least the ones who haven’t blocked him yet, that is.

“There are two types of people in the world…and I don’t like them.”

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Daish isn’t so bad if you get to know him. I think it’s just all an act. Although I’ve never really listened or followed him in WvWvW. I’m usually doing what a roaming thief does best.

Kudos to those who know what the first screen shot is about.

Also current score.

Attachments:

(edited by Azure Prower.8701)

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I remember back in the day when HOD was 27 – 0 and TA finally broke up becuase no one could beat them.

People on these boards called them every name there was saying the could not stay on top.

The fact is, any server who cares enough and wants it bad enough can easily take a top spot provided they can get enough folks on their server that share that sentiment.

Except you can’t prove that because first : not even Ascension Alliance could bring TA down from the throne, and second: TA has not been beaten once.

When TA broke up a few guild transferred to Blackgate (TRF) while some come to SoS (PRX, ELTE last I heard) , which was the butt-monkey of the WVW scene back then.

Blackgate got bumped by a tier when that happened.

And now SoS is dominating.

And where’s henge now?
Without TA, they’re still dropping down to the bottom of the ladder to this very day.

And you still want to downplay TA’s achievement and their ability by saying “anyone could’ve done it if they want it bad enough?” Sorry, while I find TA’s departure largely funny, your sentiment is all the more hilarious.

One of your point is true though. If you get enough coverage, you win wvw basically. 9 times out of 10 its about the number and coordination rather than the strategy and skill per player.

however, the fact that TA could bring together so many people from different time zone, all dedicated to winning wvw, is an achievement in itself. No other server could, and did the same. If they did, Ta wouldn’t win so much. And there’s them winning 16 daily matches and 2 weeklies in tier 1, a feat that no other server was able to accomplish to this date.

According to your logic, every single server TA ever fought simply didn’t want to win enough. I hope you realize that’s not actually an insult to TA, but an insult to every server that couldn’t beat TA while they were running rampant. I think people are more likely to laugh at you rather than laughing at TA.

TA claiming to be 27-0 and undefeated is like a team claiming to be World Series champs for never losing a pre-season game. How long did they last in week long matches before they folded under the pressure?

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Five weeks of week long matches longer than anyone else has ever done, it was not under pressure, the week matches were cake.

How many matches are over by Monday of the week long matches?

One day matches were harder than week matches it was full press then start over the next day, no time off.

Being that no one else won a 24 match I understand if you did not know this.

When you are getting double teamed in a 24 hour match you can not come back later you have to fight harder.

(edited by Binafus.8153)

in WvW

Posted by: Zahdane.4029

Zahdane.4029

Seriously why are people still arguing about HoD and TA?
Does anyone here really give a kitten about it anymore (who isn’t stroking themselves)?

Since the malleability of the servers and WvW population, it’s all pretty much moot anyways.

Just frelling kill each other on the field or do something else.
Noone cares about excuses. Noone cares how many times your team won since there really aren’t any teams until populations are locked down.

Group with your guild / buddies and stomp your opponent into the ground. If you have fun – great! If not – well hopefully there are more pvp games on the horizon who can catch that fading glimmer that is DAoC.

Zahzah – Stormbluff Isle
Asura Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Obed.7629

Obed.7629

Way to go, SoS. Keep it up, guys!

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Oh man I still get shivers seeing “Daish Daish Daish”. Wish you best of luck with this guy…
On the plus side, he can offer great intel since he has many “fans” here.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

Can this week get any worse? First we have the carebear event and along with it a new treadmill and now Daish has transferred to SBI. I thought that I would never see that clown again when I left WoW years ago. Now he comes creeping back into my life again like a venereal disease.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Okay, I think the notification is going to start spreading around to all of SBI WvW’ers to put this Daish person on ignore and to not follow the commander tag. Thank you for the heads up

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Vizioso.5981

Vizioso.5981

If not – well hopefully there are more pvp games on the horizon who can catch that fading glimmer that is DAoC.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but nothing will ever catch that glimmer… In all honesty, running 3-4 man groups in this game is the closest thing I’ve had to an 8-man since I left DAoC years ago.

Vzariah- 80 Guardian – Stormbluff Isle
[TOTO] – I Bless The Rains

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

Gentleman, how are queues on JQ during prime time? Thank you.

Instant, usually. I like it that way, I tend to pop in and out between work to defend towers/take camps, etc.

Serious question, are there queues at all anymore on any servers?

I would say Jade Quarry hasn’t had any thing in the way of queues worth mentioning since before the Halloween event. It has been very nice indeed being able to jump between maps as needed. I don’t want queues back for sure but I also do not like seeing maps with outmanned buffs in prime time in Tier 1. That just doesn’t bode well for the long term. I hope ANET was serious about tracking the population stuff and will contract and expand servers as necessary. Can’t be any worse for the community than the open free transfers. ><

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in WvW

glock.2089

Okay, I think the notification is going to start spreading around to all of SBI WvW’ers to put this Daish person on ignore and to not follow the commander tag. Thank you for the heads up

Jed i wish it were that simple he is running around EB as I type this berating our commanders and general players, of course speaking in the third person, and draining resources. Players new to the map are following his icon not knowing better.

He has gone from being a mildly amusing story to a full blown nuisance. To add insult to injury, he has made several statements in general chat about women being inferior to men.

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

Let’s reach out to the EB primary guilds and get them to spam chat every 15 minutes so that anyone new to the map can follow suit. It will take some time, but we can filter it out. We’ve had other people attempt the same, and have gotten rid of them or I just don’t know they are still on our server. In any case it can be a concerted effort to get rid of said person as a whole to get him on ignore and repeat the spam of, “Do not follow this guy.” It will help if it comes from a known commander as well.

Instant, usually. I like it that way, I tend to pop in and out between work to defend towers/take camps, etc.

I would say Jade Quarry hasn’t had any thing in the way of queues worth mentioning since before the Halloween event. It has been very nice indeed being able to jump between maps as needed. I don’t want queues back for sure but I also do not like seeing maps with outmanned buffs in prime time in Tier 1. That just doesn’t bode well for the long term. I hope ANET was serious about tracking the population stuff and will contract and expand servers as necessary. Can’t be any worse for the community than the open free transfers. ><

I noticed you guys hopping maps as often as we were! Yeah we have been queueless for quite some time now as well. It really is kinda nice at times, but then when we have new servers in the mix it makes things a lil’ rough when we can’t field numbers for an army of red ants that are persistent and skillfull as SoS has demonstrated. Last night on SoS BL was really rough to crack all those upgrades SoS had on their towers and Garrison. Pretty kitten epic fights if you ask me

I was also asked to post a screenshot of the end product of last nights engagement. Here you go…

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Five weeks of week long matches longer than anyone else has ever done, it was not under pressure, the week matches were cake.

How many matches are over by Monday of the week long matches?

One day matches were harder than week matches it was full press then start over the next day, no time off.

Being that no one else won a 24 match I understand if you did not know this.

When you are getting double teamed in a 24 hour match you can not come back later you have to fight harder.

Maybe they can claim five weeks, I don’t know, but 27-0 is ridiculous. I just know they broke up rather than face Jade Quarry.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

You are in the same boat as BG was.

BG won = we are hackers.
BG lost = we suck.

JQ and SBI are filled with excuses. Welcome to Tier 1.

only problem with this analogy is BG won nothing, legends in their own minds only.

If you even read the forums during BG’s first week, then you would see why many of BG’s wvw guilds transferred off, leaving what, that’s right, a ghost town of a server. And if the guilds didn’t transfer off, they merely stopped playing to drop to tier 2 (hence why they’re holding their ground there) because of all the whine.

Sorry but majority of players like to pride in their server. If your server was being accused of hacking and everyone would just dismiss the win based on that, than what’s the point of trying?

P.S. All servers had their hackers.

So yes, this analogy does in fact work since BG would have won.

The spoiled brat defense: blame everyone except yourself for your server’s inability to win in T1. Mommy Mommmy bad men accused our server of cheating which caused people to leave which caused us to lose…coulda shoulda woulda… its always the same with you guys.

What an incredible disservice this attitude has done to BG’s reputation…in the end its still self inflicted wounds and no one is buying it.

I shouldn’t have such expectations for a response from someone like you lol.

Typical, you can’t see the facts. BG = dominating T2. BG = had a higher point lead than what SoS has right now, MID WEEK. Than all of a sudden BG dropped off the face of the Earth running out manned buff and no commanders online remainder of the week? Sorry, it isn’t hard to destroy an empty server.

BG dominating in T2? They can’t be with the numbers BG had in T1, not even possible.

Fact is, BG got killed by SBI and JQ’s exploit whining. BG’s main wvw guilds stop playing or transfer off, SBI demolish BG in a sheer numbers game at that point.

Proof? Look at the whining towards SoS.SoS is doing great! They are going to win so seriously suck it up and realize you aren’t the bes and learn from this.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

This has been a public service announcement from Blackgate!

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Let’s reach out to the EB primary guilds and get them to spam chat every 15 minutes so that anyone new to the map can follow suit. It will take some time, but we can filter it out. We’ve had other people attempt the same, and have gotten rid of them or I just don’t know they are still on our server. In any case it can be a concerted effort to get rid of said person as a whole to get him on ignore and repeat the spam of, “Do not follow this guy.” It will help if it comes from a known commander as well.

This is what Judiss and I did as soon as he appeared. We each sent some of our guild mates to other BLs and informed the other commanders we had a spy commander and to watch out for him, then whenever he issued a series of orders, we would post “DISREGARD ANY ORDERS OR COMMANDS BY DAISH3”.
Our guys caught on quick, and I saw a few WM members standing next to him shooting arrows at his toon saying “you go bad man”.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

glock.2089

You are in the same boat as BG was.

BG won = we are hackers.
BG lost = we suck.

JQ and SBI are filled with excuses. Welcome to Tier 1.

only problem with this analogy is BG won nothing, legends in their own minds only.

If you even read the forums during BG’s first week, then you would see why many of BG’s wvw guilds transferred off, leaving what, that’s right, a ghost town of a server. And if the guilds didn’t transfer off, they merely stopped playing to drop to tier 2 (hence why they’re holding their ground there) because of all the whine.

Sorry but majority of players like to pride in their server. If your server was being accused of hacking and everyone would just dismiss the win based on that, than what’s the point of trying?

P.S. All servers had their hackers.

So yes, this analogy does in fact work since BG would have won.

The spoiled brat defense: blame everyone except yourself for your server’s inability to win in T1. Mommy Mommmy bad men accused our server of cheating which caused people to leave which caused us to lose…coulda shoulda woulda… its always the same with you guys.

What an incredible disservice this attitude has done to BG’s reputation…in the end its still self inflicted wounds and no one is buying it.

I shouldn’t have such expectations for a response from someone like you lol.

Typical, you can’t see the facts. BG = dominating T2. BG = had a higher point lead than what SoS has right now, MID WEEK. Than all of a sudden BG dropped off the face of the Earth running out manned buff and no commanders online remainder of the week? Sorry, it isn’t hard to destroy an empty server.

BG dominating in T2? They can’t be with the numbers BG had in T1, not even possible.

Fact is, BG got killed by SBI and JQ’s exploit whining. BG’s main wvw guilds stop playing or transfer off, SBI demolish BG in a sheer numbers game at that point.

Proof? Look at the whining towards SoS.SoS is doing great! They are going to win so seriously suck it up and realize you aren’t the bes and learn from this.

Create a straw man argument that has nothing to do with the original point of contention, an easily identifiable debate technique that never works (frankly I really don’t care what you are doing or not doing in T2 rofl).

Secondly, you keep on mistaking your personal opinions for “facts” based in reality, in the words of the great Daniel Patrick Moynihan: “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.” BG lost in T1, do you deny this? Everything else in your posts is utter nonsense, personal excuse making, and defeat rationalizing.

Thirdly, I commend SoS on an amazing performance they are doing great this is based on verifiable testable results in the real world not the fuzzy hypothetical fantasy world within which you claim BG was unfairly denied victory in T1.

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

In regards to any whining from SBI, I believe people just want to have some form of, air hand quotes, “justified” means to state this is the why and how the results are. Although it appears to be QQ over the situation the individuals see themselves in to the masses, I’m sure the intentions aren’t meant to be a form of whining. Everyone is burdened with a lot during this week and the team that are rallying the most at this time appear to be SoS. They are the team that has been up and coming and are hungry for T1 blood. I commend them for sticking it to anyone on any BL during the other servers’ current downtime. Even without the proper coverage that JQ and SBI can field, SoS has been impressive from my standpoint.

Everyone here pretty much already knows that going in to this week would be hard to not only gather the troops from all 3 servers and a special event going on. I’m sure everyone can relate to trying to not make this game a second job or have it intervene with personal life items. For those of you who are out there fighting the good fight from all 3 servers, just keep it up, the fights are awesome out there where you can find them. It’s all about a good time, we all gotta adapt to different situations right? So let’s see what skeleton crews can accomplish and suck it up and dish out some beatins! It’s more satisfying accomplishing more with less anyways. So, SoS, good job on rallying people and organizing to get it done!

in WvW

Posted by: Azariah.8420

Azariah.8420

“Our guys caught on quick, and I saw a few WM members standing next to him shooting arrows at his toon saying “you go bad man”

I honestly cannot stop laughing at this. I feel sorry for you, but at least the people on SBI that were saying we should just get along with daish can understand us a bit more now, (not saying that you all were, but pretty sure some of SBI members were a bit surprised by the amount of dislike for him)

80 Thief – Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

Why do people from BG continue to post in here? Take your sour grapes and move on. SoS is proving to be a much better opponent than you guys were. I’m sorry that you guys didn’t leave the mark on tier 1 that you thought you would and you certainly can’t blame SBI and JQ for guilds leaving your server. All of those guilds were just bandwagoners anyway who obviously could care less about what actual server they are on.

Good fights from SoS. Hopefully more of our people will continue to show up this week and pull away from the carebear treadmill.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

I hope Daish comes back.

It will be a lot less entertaining without him around.

I mean…lots of people on SOS don’t know who are the guild leaders of the largest guilds…but everyone knows Daish

He’s great at what he does.

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

Why do people from BG continue to post in here? Take your sour grapes and move on. SoS is proving to be a much better opponent than you guys were. I’m sorry that you guys didn’t leave the mark on tier 1 that you thought you would and you certainly can’t blame SBI and JQ for guilds leaving your server. All of those guilds were just bandwagoners anyway who obviously could care less about what actual server they are on.

Good fights from SoS. Hopefully more of our people will continue to show up this week and pull away from the carebear treadmill.

I’m saying SoS was and is starting to act like Blackgate was; and my god the crying in these T1 threads. I personally am about fed up with Blackgate, why should I try when the best they want for themselves is 4th place?

I came from SoS to BG for a server that cared about being T1, now that RQ and Cond left we have one guild that even cares about the future of the server. So yeah I’ll pull for SoS until the server starts giving a crap again.

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.

(edited by Alsonia.4753)

in WvW

Posted by: Roby.2361

Roby.2361

I noticed you guys hopping maps as often as we were! Yeah we have been queueless for quite some time now as well. It really is kinda nice at times, but then when we have new servers in the mix it makes things a lil’ rough when we can’t field numbers for an army of red ants that are persistent and skillfull as SoS has demonstrated. Last night on SoS BL was really rough to crack all those upgrades SoS had on their towers and Garrison. Pretty kitten epic fights if you ask me

I was also asked to post a screenshot of the end product of last nights engagement. Here you go…

The saddest part of it all, is after 8 hours of hard work breaking down all of the SoS fully upgraded holdings with them fighting tooth and nail to the bitter end…..everyone just logged. Out manned buff popped, and we had lost everything within an hour, struggling to keep the tower right outside our spawn.

Was refreshing to give them a sample of SBI’s capability’s when we actually have people on. Awesome job to all the SBI involved last night, and SoS as well you guys fought like hell all the way to the end, and never gave up.

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

Can we get updates on Daish’s BL location or is he only in EB

Weve earned this right. Let us have our wrath.

Human engineer, CoF gear, commander no guild tag

all I need to know

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

So Daish logs into SOS EB last night to say he was going to quit the game, it was good game but going in a different direction or something and that he was going to Planetside 2…..
SBI is not PS2 Daish…
Get the feeling now he’s just doing this to try and stick it to SOS by getting them called on spying or something.

I would recommend all of SBI blocking Daish, because he will become a disruption, or SBI can feel free to share information on his whereabouts so that we may get a chance to destroy him!

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

I posted everyone to do so already on our server forums. Hopefully that will quell is little storm…

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

During the opening weekend we found an SoS inside of a the terrain hitting us. But that was just one instance.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

in WvW

Posted by: Furby.5693

Furby.5693

TBH I’m surprised JQ is still in t1. Most of the time I see commanders who don’t even talk. It’s kinda depressing.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

So Daish logs into SOS EB last night to say he was going to quit the game, it was good game but going in a different direction or something and that he was going to Planetside 2…..
SBI is not PS2 Daish…
Get the feeling now he’s just doing this to try and stick it to SOS by getting them called on spying or something.

I would recommend all of SBI blocking Daish, because he will become a disruption, or SBI can feel free to share information on his whereabouts so that we may get a chance to destroy him!

we thought you guys had sent him to spy on us for all of 2 minutes, then he opened his mouth and all notions of that were wiped. there is NO way that guy was sent over by you with intentions of him coming back. don’t worry. NO one will cry foul on this one.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: JungleGuu.7596

JungleGuu.7596

The most famous quote from Daish Daish Daish for SBI “You guys don’t know this game!!”

in WvW

Posted by: Gedwyn.5239

Gedwyn.5239

Can’t say I’m sorry to see Daish go.

Never thought he would do anything positive for SoS, but by transferring off the server and screwing up our enemies wvw zones, that works in our favour.

Just block him now, the faster you do, the faster peace of mind comes. That way you’ll never see the idiotic commands and ideas he spews, or the ridiculous comments.

Taelyn Windstrider
80 Thief
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Alien.1845

Alien.1845

Lol, the daish influence is big in this one

Skyinthesea | Team Shatter
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Thobek.1730

some fierce battles today, just wish SBI and JQ would focus their attentions on each other and give us a break. Talk about feeling like the meat in the sandwich now I truly know what it feels like to be in T1. its a non-stop onslaught.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

some fierce battles today, just wish SBI and JQ would focus their attentions on each other and give us a break. Talk about feeling like the meat in the sandwich now I truly know what it feels like to be in T1. its a non-stop onslaught.

weird. All i can think is why doesn’t JQ get off our kitten and attack who’s in first place haha.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

JQ and SBI weren’t able to handle TA at its prime, so how are they supposed to handle the same guilds that helped make TA as successful when they couldn’t handle them in the first place?

I joined Condemned two weeks after the game came out without a single clue what WvW really was after being asked to join by an old friend from SWTOR. The amount of coordination on HoD was leagues beyond what SoS is today.

Basically you guys in Tier 1 got a vacation.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

(edited by ComeAndSee.1356)

in WvW

Posted by: Syrial.4657

Syrial.4657

The most famous quote from Daish Daish Daish for SBI “You guys don’t know this game!!”

Has he said that all the sbi commanders are bad yet?

Or arbitarilly give a reason why you’re losing (although you are up on ticks)?

Or give priorities to tower over garrison?

Or blammed people for NOT defending garrison?

I’m really, genuinely sorry that you have him. Maybe convince him to go to JQ?

(edited by Syrial.4657)

in WvW

Thobek.1730

weird. All i can think is why doesn’t JQ get off our kitten and attack who’s in first place haha.

really? well today: SBI pushed us across the southern part of map until we had only Bay to defend, JQ pushed us south so we only had Bay left and SBI broke through from the south while JQ broke through from the north. It was a three way battle for Bay.

We sat there on the walls watching both teams try to hammer down the inner walls. It was an onslaught of epic proportions. Almost like a race to see which team broke through the inner wall first. JQ won out in the end.

This was true WvW – intense battles.