When is Desert Bl coming back? Tonight?

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

2nd last patch or whatever u listed changes to desert bl. I logged in thinking i would be able to play on the map after the dumb hiatus. No luck there obviously. Is it gonna be here tonight at reset theN? i find it weird you would list teh changes in the patch notes and NOT reintroduce it in a timely manner.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in WvW

Posted by: Vova.2640

Vova.2640

Hopefully never…

Look at how effective someone is in a full Soldiers set.
Look at how effective someone is in a full Dire set.
Nice balance.

in WvW

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

At the moment we still have the quarterly rotation of the BLs.
Since we got the ABLs with the patch from May 3th one can expect the DBLs with an patch on August 2nd.
But since we will get another poll about rotating the BLs after this one this is just speculation.

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

in WvW

Posted by: Gigiobalt.7625

Gigiobalt.7625

Hopefully never…

^

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Hopefully never…

Guess you didn’t see the poll…..

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Hopefully never…

Guess you never saw the empty desert BL’s and EBG queued to the gills before?

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

in WvW

Teon.5168

Hopefully never…

Lol. Man, you guys are really sore about getting stomped in the poll, huh?

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Hopefully never…

So, you think the DBL’s are gonna be fun when 35% of the player base walks ?

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

in WvW

Teon.5168

Hopefully never…

So, you think the DBL’s are gonna be fun when 35% of the player base walks ?

Just for the sake of discussion…..

If that 35% are those people that refuse to compromise with a mixed bls setup, or those people where wvw HAS to be their way, or no way, or those people that seem to think that they, and only they are mysteriously entitled to the game being a certain way that only pleases them…..

Then yea, I will have absolutely no problem if that 35% walks.

But, that is just for discussion’s sake.

You guys already vastly overestimated the number of people that you thought hated dbls like you did, so I would be willing to bet that your “35%” number is also a gross overestimation.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Hopefully never…

When the population continues to crumble even further and we end up with just 3 NA tiers if not only 2, then what poll are you going to have to fix that?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

Hopefully never…

When the population continues to crumble even further and we end up with just 3 NA tiers if not only 2, then what poll are you going to have to fix that?

You sound like you should be on a street corner with a “repent! the end is nigh” sign. =P

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

To each their own.

The poll was voted that way to support potential future development

Getting rid of a map completely would inevitably lead to never getting another map again. At least having it on 1 BL … would give some hope for the future of WvW …

DBL wasn’t voted best map, there was large support to support WvW development. Recognising effort put in. Nothing more.

When DBL comes back, you will again see EBG queued, and DBL never queued. I’ve literally never seen it queued. Even when a dbl keep was about to get flipped, and they pulled in EBG raid to support it. Only a quarter of the raid map hopped to support, and went back to ebg a few moments later.

This will continue this way. I voted to keep it, because I’m not an ignorant fool – I voted to keep it because some others may want to play it. Not me personally, but i want more players to play … on the maps they enjoy. If i were forced to play a map I didn’t enjoy, I would without question … not queue up. This way everyone gets a chance, and maybe if some people can get there heads out the ground, maybe we can slowly grow wvw activity over time – cohesively.

in WvW

Teon.5168

Hopefully never…

Oh goody, here comes the doom and gloom, now. Was wondering why it was taking so long….

“You all are going to pay for this!!!! Just you wait and see!!!!” lmao……

By the time this game gets down to 3 NA tiers, I imagine I will have already found a newer, cooler, more fun mmorpg to play……just like when I left DaoC after over 8 years for the newer cooler game that eventually became GW2 after I tried a few others between DaoC and this game. ALL mmorpgs have a limited shelf life, no matter how cool wvw may or may not be.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

in WvW

Teon.5168

Hopefully never…

You sound like you should be on a street corner with a “repent! the end is nigh” sign. =P

I was really fortunate that I wasn’t drinking some coffee when I read that, as it would have been spewed all over my monitor in laughter.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Hopefully never…

You know you could at least make an effort to provide something ontopic that adds something of value to the conversation. Anet needs a pit they can dump all these wasteful postings. I mean you took a min to read the thread, take a minute to respond next time. I know the crybaby meta is strong, but its time to man up.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in WvW

Posted by: interloper.6892

interloper.6892

Insulting people and asking Anet to delete any post you don’t agree with is constructive how exactly?

in WvW

Posted by: Scamp.5296

Scamp.5296

I think it’s like the same three people complaining about the DBL. Just go to one of the other BLs if you don’t like them. Not everything’s always about you.

in WvW

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

I think it’s like the same three people complaining about the DBL. Just go to one of the other BLs if you don’t like them. Not everything’s always about you.

I think the posters are complaining because they’re worried about their favorite game-mode almost dying again. I kinda am myself tgh. Yes, I’m hopeful DBL gets fixed, but Anets track record isn’t great with fixes. I’m actually a bit worried it will hurt everyone in the sense there won’t be many ppl to fight against/with. But then again, the votes were there to keep it. So I guess we’ll find out. We should let it go for now.

Did non WvW players get to vote? Or ppl who have a modicum of time in WvW? It’s possible that we lost a huge portion of the vets who like fighting over ppt-ing/ktraining after HoT, and there’s more pugs than vets now. With 3 accts on diff servers I can’t remember seeing/hearing anyone say they liked the DBL as a whole. EOTM was used as EB overflow more than DBL if anyone remembers. That’s very telling.

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

in WvW

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

^ If we vote for the mixed bl in the next route their will litteraly be NO REASON for anyone who hates DBL to be upset

2 abl’s to play on 1 dbl to play on. Whoever wants to play wherever wins.

Ghost Yak

in WvW

Posted by: BeepBoopBop.5403

BeepBoopBop.5403

Can confirm, between unplayable DBL and increasingly stale PVP seasons, I will probably take a break from the game entirely if DBL comes back until Alpine returns.

Koolgai Smurf – Thief | Dazin U – Mesmer | Whats Healing Power – Ranger|
I Bought Hot – Revenant | [QQ]

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Can confirm, between unplayable DBL and increasingly stale PVP seasons, I will probably take a break from the game entirely if DBL comes back until Alpine returns.

With this guy. Boring PVP and DBL is trash. I’ve gotten more fights in a few days roaming wise in Alpine than I did the entire time the DBL was running. No thanks to DBL.

in WvW

Posted by: BeepBoopBop.5403

BeepBoopBop.5403

^ If we vote for the mixed bl in the next route their will litteraly be NO REASON for anyone who hates DBL to be upset

2 abl’s to play on 1 dbl to play on. Whoever wants to play wherever wins.

It would cause unfair matchup. It was silly for anet to even suggest it.

Koolgai Smurf – Thief | Dazin U – Mesmer | Whats Healing Power – Ranger|
I Bought Hot – Revenant | [QQ]

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

The poll tells us all those people who quit the game after the launch of DBL haven’t come back, and won’t.

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

Getting rid of a map completely would inevitably lead to never getting another map again. At least having it on 1 BL … would give some hope for the future of WvW …

As a business, they have to innovate or lose. A better way of thinking about is to imagine the Dev’s saying, “Wow, they really did dislike that map. Better make another one fast before they jump ship.” Instead, they’ll now meander about and putz with the DBL before every getting started on a new map.

The worse reason I’ve read for voting to keep the DBL is out of guilt. That the poor Dev’s spent time on it and we have to accept it. Umm no, no we don’t.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: shrek.1046

shrek.1046

As a business, they have to innovate or lose. A better way of thinking about is to imagine the Dev’s saying, “Wow, they really did dislike that map. Better make another one fast before they jump ship.”

Except they have made it clear that a new map is off the table if they get rid of the DBL.

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

As a business, they have to innovate or lose. A better way of thinking about is to imagine the Dev’s saying, “Wow, they really did dislike that map. Better make another one fast before they jump ship.”

Except they have made it clear that a new map is off the table if they get rid of the DBL.

Link Please? I’d be surprised someone from Anet marketing would say that as it would have to be one of the poorest responses to a Customer Satisfaction complaint I’ve ever heard of.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

Link Please? I’d be surprised someone from Anet marketing would say that as it would have to be one of the poorest responses to a Customer Satisfaction complaint I’ve ever heard of.

like I said in the previous polls, This method of polling doesn’t actually show anything. Due to how they chose to do the polls, anyone with 20 accounts can vote 20 times and if you don’t even play WvW you can vote as well. They didn’t email them to past and present WvW players over a certain rank to ensure they get WvW player feedback and instead it is open to non WvW players and multiple accounts.

Most do not even know the polls exist, nor are they going to bother with voting in them, they will just leave when they don’t like the game anymore. TBH, I stopped trying, I am not going to go tell people to come vote/ post anymore because honestly, Anet saw the numbers, they know why people left. They know many will leave and not come back this time if they bring the DBL back, if they want to kill the game faster it is their game to kill, I am not going to bother trying to save it anymore. Seriously, if it is this much of a struggle to even get them on the right track to making great maps and increasing their game population long term and they want to force people to accept broken maps they made somewhat playable instead, I don’t think it is worth my time to try to help them anymore tbh. IF they want to do stupid stuff to their game that runs much of the population there isn’t anything we can do to stop them in the end except sit back and watch it burn.

Sure many people will accept a bad map rather than nothing, but that isn’t going to keep them playing long term. Wanting them to make great maps that focus on keeping players engaged in nonstop challenging, fun strategic PvP action the entire time they are on it will never happen because people will accept garbage instead so they will keep feeding them garbage. Those who don’t want to be fed garbage are not going to stick around to watch the others eat it in the end.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

in WvW

shrek.1046

It was in the poll on mixed BL maps. Its not certain but there was a clear implication.

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

It was in the poll on mixed BL maps. Its not certain but there was a clear implication.

So basically your saying the WvW team twisted everyone’s arm with an idle threat that they better vote to keep the DBl or they’ll never make another map again? Seriously? Why isn’t there an uproar over that then? Ya’ll just stood there and took that?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

So basically your saying the WvW team twisted everyone’s arm with an idle threat that they better vote to keep the DBl or they’ll never make another map again? Seriously? Why isn’t there an uproar over that then? Ya’ll just stood there and took that?

I never saw any anet devs say or imply this. I did however see the handful of dbl supporters repeat it constantly to scare people into voting to keep it.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: chaosmaster.3196

chaosmaster.3196

I shudder at night when i think about this bl

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

the handful of dbl supporters

Proportionally, does that mean dbl haters are two fingers width? =P

in WvW

shrek.1046

It was actually on reddit about the mixed BL poll:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4lx2gx/may_31_new_wvw_poll/d3qwc2f

[–]Anet-TylerB 32 points an hour ago
If simultaneous borderlands wins, we’d be more likely to work on another borderlands map. So that each team could have a unique borderland, but it’s not something we are currently working on.

in WvW

lil devils x.6071

It was actually on reddit about the mixed BL poll:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4lx2gx/may_31_new_wvw_poll/d3qwc2f

[–]Anet-TylerB 32 points an hour ago
If simultaneous borderlands wins, we’d be more likely to work on another borderlands map. So that each team could have a unique borderland, but it’s not something we are currently working on.

Which is stupid considering people only wanted them to get rid of the DBL and bring back alpine to WAIT ON while they made a good WvW map that they don’t let out of beta until the players vote it is ready. AT the time players asked for Alpine back, they were asking them to make another map, and they just wanted ALpine in so they could play at all. They just wanted Alpine back temporarily because they considered the game mode unplayable at all as long as DBL was in it.

Many players left the game all together due to seeing WvW as unplayable, and it is about to go right back there soon, so no they will not bother to come check it out when they do finally make a new map because Anet will have burnt that bridge by then. They seriously need to hire some people with critical thinking skills because anyone could have seen this coming from a mile away. The goal should be to increase players, not make them leave in droves.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

in WvW

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Hopefully never…

I was really fortunate that I wasn’t drinking some coffee when I read that, as it would have been spewed all over my monitor in laughter.

Tell me how wvw will look when the next of kin to the original rvr game (that gw2 wvw is modeled after) comes out and there are 3 unique factions, 10 unique archetypes/roles that translate to 30 non-mirrored classes, an engine designed for 500 player battles in the same space, a world map without queues and an entire game built specifically for pvp?

DeWolfe is more on the right side here, and you will not see a healthy wvw in the future. Especially not when something new comes out that is being highly anticipated by pvp/rvr minded players, while nothing substantial will be done to wvw here.

WvW has been a neglected game mode and nobody can deny that, and you think linking and reward tracks will save it? Think the same old maps will hold players? You think the continuous unbalanced population matches will be motivating? You think the lack of substantial profession and combat development will be fun to continue playing?

Participation rates are obviously poor considering the need for linking, and you think wvw will look good in the future?

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

(edited by Swagger.1459)

in WvW

Posted by: gitflap.9031

gitflap.9031

Two weeks was all the Alpine honeymoon lasted. Qs back on EB like nothing changed. Except the reward track brought in a multitude of PvEers who are now fueling these Megablobs that are currently choking the gamemode to death. If the 35% that leave are these knuckledraggers then I won’t miss them one bit.

in WvW

Posted by: synergy.5809

synergy.5809

like I said in the previous polls, This method of polling doesn’t actually show anything. Due to how they chose to do the polls, anyone with 20 accounts can vote 20 times and if you don’t even play WvW you can vote as well. They didn’t email them to past and present WvW players over a certain rank to ensure they get WvW player feedback and instead it is open to non WvW players and multiple accounts.

Most do not even know the polls exist, nor are they going to bother with voting in them, they will just leave when they don’t like the game anymore. TBH, I stopped trying, I am not going to go tell people to come vote/ post anymore because honestly, Anet saw the numbers, they know why people left. They know many will leave and not come back this time if they bring the DBL back, if they want to kill the game faster it is their game to kill, I am not going to bother trying to save it anymore. Seriously, if it is this much of a struggle to even get them on the right track to making great maps and increasing their game population long term and they want to force people to accept broken maps they made somewhat playable instead, I don’t think it is worth my time to try to help them anymore tbh. IF they want to do stupid stuff to their game that runs much of the population there isn’t anything we can do to stop them in the end except sit back and watch it burn.

Sure many people will accept a bad map rather than nothing, but that isn’t going to keep them playing long term. Wanting them to make great maps that focus on keeping players engaged in nonstop challenging, fun strategic PvP action the entire time they are on it will never happen because people will accept garbage instead so they will keep feeding them garbage. Those who don’t want to be fed garbage are not going to stick around to watch the others eat it in the end.

well said i’m pretty much on the same boat as you. already told my guildmates my intentions. Next week’s reset is supposed to be when they redo the pairings. Depending on what happens I might change my mind but seems unlikely.

in WvW

Posted by: synergy.5809

synergy.5809

I never saw any anet devs say or imply this. I did however see the handful of dbl supporters repeat it constantly to scare people into voting to keep it.

here it is https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4lx2gx/may_31_new_wvw_poll/d3qwc2f

a lot of people on reddit have said they voted to keep DBL for the very reason. This probably contributes to why keeping DBL poll is winning right now

in WvW

Posted by: Karnasis.6892

Karnasis.6892

I personally liked the DBL’s, I found them more interesting than the ABL’s. That being said they both have their strengths.

The DBL’s were unique. The Two Keeps and the Garrison were interesting, each with their own mechanics (reused on each map). The bosses for the keeps and individual towers we’re cool as well. Something the Alpine BL’s were kind of lacking.

However part of the problem imo with the DBL’s is the large size. It takes a lot longer to run supply/move around from camp to camp than it does on the ABL’s. But otherwise I don’t have any issues with either map. I am not really sure why so many were so against the DBL’s (but I didn’t WvW as much then as I do now).

in WvW

Posted by: Vova.2640

Vova.2640

Hopefully never…

You know you could at least make an effort to provide something ontopic that adds something of value to the conversation. Anet needs a pit they can dump all these wasteful postings. I mean you took a min to read the thread, take a minute to respond next time. I know the crybaby meta is strong, but its time to man up.

The empty DBL maps spoke quite well for themselves…

Look at how effective someone is in a full Soldiers set.
Look at how effective someone is in a full Dire set.
Nice balance.

in WvW

Posted by: Neftex.7594

Neftex.7594

To each their own.

The poll was voted that way to support potential future development

DBL wasn’t voted best map, there was large support to support WvW development. Recognising effort put in. Nothing more.

When DBL comes back, you will again see EBG queued, and DBL never queued. I’ve literally never seen it queued. Even when a dbl keep was about to get flipped, and they pulled in EBG raid to support it. Only a quarter of the raid map hopped to support, and went back to ebg a few moments later.

This will continue this way. I voted to keep it, because I’m not an ignorant fool – I voted to keep it because some others may want to play it. Not me personally, but i want more players to play … on the maps they enjoy. If i were forced to play a map I didn’t enjoy, I would without question … not queue up. This way everyone gets a chance, and maybe if some people can get there heads out the ground, maybe we can slowly grow wvw activity over time – cohesively.

exactly this, and i feel thats why theres 60% votes for dbl now

personally, im most likely not gonna play on dbl map, but whats there to lose if they just add the map without removing alpine?

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

here it is https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4lx2gx/may_31_new_wvw_poll/d3qwc2f

a lot of people on reddit have said they voted to keep DBL for the very reason. This probably contributes to why keeping DBL poll is winning right now

Thanks for sharing that, I can’t stand reddit’s format and I avoid it like the plague. Pretty sad to see developers holding future content hostage unless we vote to keep a broken map….

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

Let’s just clear this up… ArenaNet developer said on the subject that if mixed borderlands were to be a thing that system in itself would be more conducive to developing more maps, however, that new maps would only be developed if a poll and a vote made that a priority at some point. Paraphrasing here, source is reddit… see the mixed borderlands poll topic for links.

However, because they control the polls that are made… it is a safe assumption that if mixed borderlands doesn’t become a thing they are less likely to put a creation of another map up for a vote (also in part because in that scenario they would have to risk another DBL replacing all three borderlands for a time, before map selection is re-evaluated).

Let’s not forget that even the changes that we voted as a priority for them in the initial polls are stuff that the team put up there… it is not like we actually control what happens and doesn’t happen as such we are simply helping them make decisions in the end.

Edit: ninja’ed

(edited by Crise.9401)

in WvW

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

Hopefully never…

This.

OPs post made me sad. Gotta play as much as possible while Alpine is here.

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

in WvW

shrek.1046

Hopefully never…

This.

They will never get rid of Alpine. Assuming the vote stays as is it is most probable that there will be mixed BLs with 2 Alpine and 1 Desert.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

@Crise.9401, that is why i would prefer a 3 way faction system, or start first with 2 factions, and add more smaller and larger maps with diferent populatin cap sizes, being desert map the biggest one, no more copy pasta maps, the servers sytem having several servers changing over time, isnt a pleasent solution to observer nor play, looks like a forced solution to try to hide what what WvW system lacks….saddly Anet decisions will always gringe my gears, on the way they dont fix stuff and hide with more unpleasent mechanics, no wonder they had to start stacking servers after 3-4 years…..

but nevertheless…

C’mon lets try dbl after the linking to see if it better, as much i like the map to an extent , i do agree that map could be way much better…. i doubt it since since linking system just statcks active population and dont balance the time those srvers have more players on, will always be be servers karma training each other deppendign their active zone, linking is broken as kitten for many reasons….

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in WvW

Teon.5168

Hopefully never…

This.

They will never get rid of Alpine. Assuming the vote stays as is it is most probable that there will be mixed BLs with 2 Alpine and 1 Desert.

This is the most laughable thing about all these ‘doom and gloom’, ‘the game is done’, ‘people are now going to leave in droves’ sorts of posts.

Somehow, so many of these complainers don’t seem to figure into their posts that ABLs aren’t going anywhere. They’ll still be here. Most likely, after the next poll, in some sort of mixed configuration with DBLS.

But no, they would rather resort to their ‘foot stomping tantrums’, because their exact way/opinion/whatever didn’t happen. So, again, rather than trying to adapt, playing the bls that they enjoy, while others(a vast majority according to the poll) play the bls that they enjoy. Nope, can’t have that…..gotta be my way or no way.

No matter, as the majority will get their wish. And even so, ABLS aren’t going anywhere.
If this causes some of you to leave, oh well. Better that we have a majority number of wvw’ers that are willing to adapt, accept some minor change to the bls, and continue on. That small number of people that leave over this will just go find another game and whine about how it isn’t perfect for them as well.

If nothing else, some of these absurd threads provide a lot of very, very silly and childish entertainment. Keep on foot stomping.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

in WvW

Teon.5168

@Crise.9401, that is why i would prefer a 3 way faction system, or start first with 2 factions, and add more smaller and larger maps with diferent populatin cap sizes, being desert map the biggest one, no more copy pasta maps, the servers sytem having several servers changing over time, isnt a pleasent solution to observer nor play, looks like a forced solution to try to hide what what WvW system lacks….saddly Anet decisions will always gringe my gears, on the way they dont fix stuff and hide with more unpleasent mechanics, no wonder they had to start stacking servers after 3-4 years…..

but nevertheless…

C’mon lets try dbl after the linking to see if it better, as much i like the map to an extent , i do agree that map could be way much better…. i doubt it since since linking system just statcks active population and dont balance the time those srvers have more players on, will always be be servers karma training each other deppendign their active zone, linking is broken as kitten for many reasons….

Yea, now that the whole dbls thing is going to be put to rest after this poll closes, I am looking forward to Anet concentrating their efforts on improving the linking/pair ups system, as well as continuing to tweak and improve dbls. They had done some tweaks to dbls before they were removed, and they were positive changes…..I hope that continues. And yes, the linking/pairings need to be tweaked…….hopefully they find a positive way to address that, as well.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

in WvW

lil devils x.6071

but nevertheless…

Yea, now that the whole dbls thing is going to be put to rest after this poll closes, I am looking forward to Anet concentrating their efforts on improving the linking/pair ups system, as well as continuing to tweak and improve dbls. They had done some tweaks to dbls before they were removed, and they were positive changes…..I hope that continues. And yes, the linking/pairings need to be tweaked…….hopefully they find a positive way to address that, as well.

One thing is for sure, they will have a lot less people to worry about causing imbalance in the not so distant future so most servers should be open at that point.

WvW / PVP ONLY

in WvW

shrek.1046

but nevertheless…

One thing is for sure, they will have a lot less people to worry about causing imbalance in the not so distant future so most servers should be open at that point.

If you’re not prepared to accept 2 ABLS and 1 DBL then you’re being needlessly unrealistic. I highly doubt there will be mass departures in such a case.