Which guilds transferred off SoR?

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

The fights have been large scale, and epic. Now, go back to your drawing board and come up with a sound argument that works.

Argument still works and is more than valid: By your own admission SoR can’t hang with the PVdoor/ppt of JQ/BG, instead of “looking for fights” in T1 (IE: your blob can’t blob their blob), you chose to blob up and Float team blob. Still not satisfied with the PPT outlook, you blobbed up once again and went to EoTM and found blobby epic scale blob fights.

Also, related: When people make comments about SoR in EoTM, it is because we recognize the zerg/guild tags friend….It is not just random shots at a particular server…

Now go back to the delusional drawing board friend.

I have a feeling that your definition of “blob” is different than everyone else in T1. 30-40 is NOT a blob to any of SoR’s guilds, which is likely where your rage is coming from. 30-40 is actually a pretty small group in T1.

I’ve been in fights where all sides have had pretty large groups. Attributing all the “blobs” to a few SoR guilds is rather shortsighted on your part.

30-40 might not be a map zerg…But I think most people would consider 30-40 a blob son.

I’d stay out of T1 or T2 then if you truly think that son. Organized guild groups get to that size on a nightly basis.

People blob up on every tier son, does not make it any less ridiculous, your point was essentially what constitutes a “blob”…Like I said most people would consider 30-40 a blob, does not matter if it is made up of a single guild, pugs, princesses, my little ponies, or skritt….I have seen fully queued maps ALL on one single tag, and that was in T8….Stop thinking T1 is the center of the universe lol…

The point of my original post was about the two of you arguing over blobs when your definitions of “blob” are incredibly different. Neither of you are right and neither of you are wrong, its all semantics. I personally don’t consider a guild group of 30 a blob as they have good organization and communication. You do. There is no right answer. Just as T1 isn’t the center of the universe, neither is T3.

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

The fights have been large scale, and epic. Now, go back to your drawing board and come up with a sound argument that works.

Argument still works and is more than valid: By your own admission SoR can’t hang with the PVdoor/ppt of JQ/BG, instead of “looking for fights” in T1 (IE: your blob can’t blob their blob), you chose to blob up and Float team blob. Still not satisfied with the PPT outlook, you blobbed up once again and went to EoTM and found blobby epic scale blob fights.

Also, related: When people make comments about SoR in EoTM, it is because we recognize the zerg/guild tags friend….It is not just random shots at a particular server…

I have a feeling that your definition of “blob” is different than everyone else in T1. 30-40 is NOT a blob to any of SoR’s guilds, which is likely where your rage is coming from. 30-40 is actually a pretty small group in T1.

I’ve been in fights where all sides have had pretty large groups. Attributing all the “blobs” to a few SoR guilds is rather shortsighted on your part.

30-40 might not be a map zerg…But I think most people would consider 30-40 a blob son.

I’d stay out of T1 or T2 then if you truly think that son. Organized guild groups get to that size on a nightly basis.

People blob up on every tier son, does not make it any less ridiculous, your point was essentially what constitutes a “blob”…Like I said most people would consider 30-40 a blob, does not matter if it is made up of a single guild, pugs, princesses, my little ponies, or skritt….I have seen fully queued maps ALL on one single tag, and that was in T8….Stop thinking T1 is the center of the universe lol…

Are you two related?

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Burl.9567

Are you two related?

I’m my own grandpa.

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Are you two related?

I’m my own grandpa.

I call him Blobpa

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

Some one is angry that SOR isn’t feeding them bags inside towers, lool. Fine, we Zerg Eotm. We enjoy rolling over your groups. Our intent is to annoy the enemy. We obviously succeeded. What do you plan to do about it?

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Yeah… see, my guild will run tagless and on a mandatory raid gets 25 max. So your math just isnt going to save you.

in WvW

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I don’t care who transferred over to another server, what I’m more annoyed about is the fact that SOR is running the show in EOTM because they seem to have a ton of WvW guilds – most likely bribed with $, and it isn’t fun when you’re a minority because then it just becomes a numbers game rather than an actual strategic, fun, and fair playing field.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I don’t care who transferred over to another server, what I’m more annoyed about is the fact that SOR is running the show in EOTM because they seem to have a ton of WvW guilds – most likely bribed with $, and it isn’t fun when you’re a minority because then it just becomes a numbers game rather than an actual strategic, fun, and fair playing field.

Bribed with money by who, for what purpose? o.O

Craziest comment thus far in this entire thread.

in WvW

Posted by: abor.9358

abor.9358

ZDs was the EU guild you needed so HB wouldn’t be alone against SoR EU.

Actually when they recruited ZDs it was 20 HB/30 COIN/15 RK versus 35 IRON/10AFTL

Bg bought out 40+ Zds for fight vs 30-35 IRON + 10 AFTL while they got 30+ HB, 20-25+ COIN “which always run together” +10-15 RK. Simply they doubled the numbers for just fight a guild which never used Commander tag or encouraged pugs to run with them.

Well played Bg, ruin the balance and start qq about it.

Have Fun while pvd

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

PPT is for plebs.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Yeah… see, my guild will run tagless and on a mandatory raid gets 25 max. So your math just isnt going to save you.

Do you play this game much??? Or do I have you so shook that you don’t know the difference between a GUILD TAG and a COMMANDER TAG? Do you know the difference between a guild tag and a commander tag? LOL

Here’s a hint, they are not the same thing.

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

in WvW

Posted by: Ohbe.9761

Ohbe.9761

30-40 is a blob. lol

Any self respecting guild should know that.

in WvW

Burl.9567

30-40 is a blob.

Nope.

in WvW

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

Ya, SoR has some pretty rude kids playing, the amount of QQ when people don’t follow them is very annoying, sure the badges are nice blah blah blah.

but because the map capacity is so high you can’t seem to get away from them.
BUT I DIGRESS, the biggest issue is common courtesy with commander tags, if someone is actively running around on the map, don’t tag up and scream for 5 minutes to rally back at spawn. people are trying to enjoy this map and all your screaming/kicking/QQ is taking away from the game, OUR GAME not yours.

Sincerly, Me.

in WvW

Burl.9567

I’d love to know who all the “SOR Comanders” are. I have yet to read one name. Lets get some public shaming going on in here.

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Loooool. We are just looking for fights. Not our fault if the cannon fodder follows us.

I agree, people need to stop following SOR. SOR got rid of all of the pve pugs from their own server already. They don’t need more PVE pugs in full zerker gear from other servers following. These pugs are just rally bots for the opponents. They need to play a few more years to get to the level of a SOR player.

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

what are you talking about. SOR guilds only run 15 people max.

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

Bribed to come into Eotm? Hahahahahaha. Ok, whatever. Bring your own players. No one is stopping you. I’ve seen bigger zergs from other colors btw. So you had a unique experience, sorry.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

its ok kid, we all know Mag has 40man blobs you just can’t see them since most of your WvW players are thieves.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

its ok kid, we all know Mag has 40man blobs you just can’t see them since most of your WvW players are thieves.

Blobs are blobs kid, doesn’t matter what server they are on….Try again.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Burl.9567

That’s not a blob.

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

That’s not a blob.

Well if 80 is map cap (or so some have suggested) I guess half of the entire map population would not be considered a blob. /sarcasm

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Burl.9567

That’s not a blob.

Well if 80 is map cap (or so some have suggested) I guess half of the entire map population would not be considered a blob.

Glad we are in agreement.

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

the convo has gotten completely off topic.
/thread

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Burl.9567

The first response answered the OP’s question.

in WvW

Posted by: CC Danicia.1394

CC Danicia.1394

Community Coordinator

the convo has gotten completely off topic.
/thread

I agree.