Who is complaining about queues?

in WvW

Posted by: Shunt.6254

Shunt.6254

If you’re getting mad at these queues, which server are you on? I’m just curious, because I’m in T2 and not having issues.

Maguuma
– Arc [VR]
– GvG us!

in WvW

Posted by: mako.2431

mako.2431

Who do you think man? You really have to ask?

in WvW

Posted by: Eliandal.8735

Eliandal.8735

T2 as well – but I think they’re broken. A guildie zipped right into EBG just after I entered the queue (which I remained in for about 35 minutes)

Cuthache | Ranger
OTG!
Yak’s Bend!

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Once the “newness” rubs off a good chunk of the PvE crowd will go back to slaying dragons for their queen.

Am sure queues will improve with each coming week.

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

I think SOR mostly. JQ might be a bit now due to their influx of guilds, but prior to that influx I think they would have been loving the queues. On BG Im quite liking it. I actually wish the queues were longer because I wouldn’t feel compelled to be there every minute of my game time to make sure we have the numbers.

in WvW

Posted by: Shunt.6254

Shunt.6254

I ask because it seems like mainly T1 complaining, and honestly, you did that kitten to yourselves. If you’re on SoR or JQ or whatever of the big 3 don’t look like you’re gonna win, you should transfer to the lower tiers, get your achievements and balance this bad boy of a game out. =P

Maguuma
– Arc [VR]
– GvG us!

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

No queue on lowest european tier. :P

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

T2 as well – but I think they’re broken. A guildie zipped right into EBG just after I entered the queue (which I remained in for about 35 minutes)

I was in que for our BL (SBI BL) for 2 hours last night, when I heard someone on teamspeak say they just got in after 10 minutes. I was so ticked off. I requeued like he did and no dice. So, I finally queued for DB BL, and got in after 20 minutes. Then queued for SBI BL, and eventually got in.

But, it is reset night.

now, SBI BL being queued around 1:30 pm est time on saturday, isn’t normal. kitten , jumping puzzles.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

no complain from CD. we are good here. i think should be the same case for IoJ and NSP.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

I was in que for our BL (SBI BL) for 2 hours last night, when I heard someone on teamspeak say they just got in after 10 minutes. I was so ticked off. I requeued like he did and no dice. So, I finally queued for DB BL, and got in after 20 minutes. Then queued for SBI BL, and eventually got in.

But, it is reset night.

now, SBI BL being queued around 1:30 pm est time on saturday, isn’t normal. kitten , jumping puzzles.

Surprise suprise? You’re n°1 server of NA silver league…

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Heh

I’m in bronze league. Yesterday at leagues start we actually qued all 4 maps for our very 1st time ever at our prime time for about an hour and a half. Our que times were very short and of course our maps turned all opponents colors overnight due to coverage imbalance, but it was real nice to see so many new faces and have so many new people on our VOIP. I already know many of these players will be returning at least as casuals even after the leagues ended cause a lot of them had fun and found a community that they never knew existed in this game.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: Alhadin.4032

Alhadin.4032

I play on Aurora from beginning. About half year i play only pvp/www. Pvp right now is crap and www is gueed for 3 hours! I am so sorry to leave friends on aurora but i decided to QUIT the game.
Good bye all.

in WvW

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I am on a T2 Server and we got 2hours+ queue on all maps

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.