Why allow WvW tickets to hold over?

in WvW

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Some people are going to get their backpieces like a whole month before others due to timegates, for absolutely no reason

how is this fair?

GM – [Ark]ham

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

Why does it matter? They chose not to spend their tickets….

I mean are people THAT competitive to say ‘FIRST’ !!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

Did you play in the 3 wvw tournaments? Players were reward with tickets that a lot of wvwers were not able to spend all of them. Wvwer have been asking A-net to make them useful now they are.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

in WvW

Posted by: Strider Pj.2193

Strider Pj.2193

Did anyone play in the 3 wvw tournaments? Player were reward with tickets that a lot of wvwers were not able to spend complete. Wvwer have been asking A-net to make them useful now they are.

This^^^^

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Rewards those who rightfully earned tickets in the WvW tournament years ago which were redundant for AGES up until now.

Thankfully they were put back to use.

in WvW

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Did you play in the 3 wvw tournaments? Players were reward with tickets that a lot of wvwers were not able to spend all of them. Wvwer have been asking A-net to make them useful now they are.

I played in all 3 tournaments

These tickets sat unused for years and years and there was no reason to hold onto them at all. Them being made useful again is kinda silly

GM – [Ark]ham

in WvW

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Lol wait they use the same tickets?

I have several hundred still I think. I didn’t like the mistforged skins and figured why not.

Might be worth logging in just to link them in map chat for luls.

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

I think you can’t link them. They’re automatically converted when you log in. I had 100 claim tickets when I logged in. I think it was from those holdovers.

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

in WvW

Posted by: Gibberish.4970

Gibberish.4970

Should they also revert everyones gold and mat collection to 0 for the next expansion, so that it is fair?

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

luckily i have 350 leftover tickets… haha

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Marko.2906

Marko.2906

Some people are going to get their backpieces like a whole month before others due to timegates, for absolutely no reason

how is this fair?

how is it not fair? back then it was even harder to get then now. is it bad to reward loyal players? or are you just crying cuz you don’t get it the easy way?

in WvW

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

back then it was effortless to get. bandwagon a server, get your free tickets. While i love they repurposed the tickets, i do believe they should have been converted at a reduced rate since they are involved with a new legendary

in WvW

Posted by: schlake.2718

schlake.2718

What about my Voided WvW Claim Tickets? I spent most of my WvW tickets, but I still have my voided ones.