Why aren't you fighting for what's yours?

in WvW

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Precusors-for-WvWvW-players/first#post4099578

I have to say,

You guy’s couldn’t burry your father on what you make in WvWvW. It’s not just a WvW issue, but it’s a PvP issue in general.

You guys are broke kitten . Even the elite.

Stand up and make your efforts worth a donkey’s fart. You play as hard as a PvEer. Get represented in your rewards! Why are all the PvE guys rolling with the legendary weapons? It’s because you don’t demand any different!

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

We don’t care about legendaries… We want to have a decent WvW experience. They can remove all loot from WvW for all I care, if they find a way to make matchups more competitive and fun…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Legendary armors will make it more competitive and fun.

[DONE]

in WvW

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

We don’t care about legendaries… We want to have a decent WvW experience. They can remove all loot from WvW for all I care, if they find a way to make matchups more competitive and fun…

As long as server “A” can pay for a 40 strong golem zerg, “B” is at an unfair advantage.

Money can buy WvWvW. Those that deny it, abide by it.

in WvW

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

That may be true in gold league but silver and below do not see large golem armies very often.

If wvw offered decent rewards we would see a surge in casuals. Same as spvp saw with the reward tracks. Andy won’t do anything that will take away from their precious spvp esport pipe dream.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

That may be true in gold league but silver and below do not see large golem armies very often.

You haven’t fought the Golems of Madness yet…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Legendary armors will make it more competitive and fun.

Not sure if that’s a joke… or you’re a PvE player.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Rapier.3675

Rapier.3675

first of all wvw need a purpose to achieve smth. atm aka all this 2 years of the game is just pointless to play it. no guild halls so guilds could benefit and fight for, no castles/towers to won for a time period days/week to benefit from them in form of passive guild buffs or castle/tower dungeons etc…
in the end of guild run u r left with the feeling of achieving nothing, like u waste hours of play. this is what wvw is.
this game needs some gold to achieve smth and for player to have impact on happenings in wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

You can’t just slap better rewards in WvWvW and call it a day. There needs to be major changes or it will just be EotM 2.0. Until it stops being coverage wars and defending isn’t a bad joke then more rewards would only create new problems. And as long as its server vs server vs server, it will always be coverage wars, all the scoring handicaps people are suggesting only mask the issue. Many matches are already karma trains, no point in further rewarding that. WvWvW needs to be gutted and rebuilt imo.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Ah legendaries, remember when you were in WvW and you saw a player showing off their legendary. They died in seconds

Having a legendary in WvW just meant that you were a PvE scrub with no skill and so an easy loot bag kill. I felt sorry for them.

Also please give a thought to us water eles in WvW, we’re the Kenny of Kennys in WvW, healing our groups so that they can get all the loot, whilst we are left with scraps

Only a full time water ele will hear in WvW “OMG the loot keeps on dropping! I got 50 bags in that fight!”, the water eles looks around and finds one spike on the floor.

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

in WvW

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

I think that they did a great thing when they updated the Spvp rewards, and they should do the same for WvW.

I almost entirely play in WvW, despite averaging about 2k kills a week I still hemorrhage gold trying to siege towers and keeps.

I would love it if Anet balanced the loot tables for WvW, It’s quite irritating and it feels like they do not value our time in game as much as they value the time and energy of a PvE player, who gets showered in rewards for their effort.

in WvW

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Ok, you can mail me all your loot and I’ll be sure to pass the message on.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Ok, you can mail me all your loot and I’ll be sure to pass the message on.

WvW get fixed first. You can have my loot later. I don’t pay in advance…

in WvW

Posted by: Naz.2607

Naz.2607

Ah legendaries, remember when you were in WvW and you saw a player showing off their legendary. They died in seconds

Having a legendary in WvW just meant that you were a PvE scrub with no skill and so an easy loot bag kill. I felt sorry for them.

I am a wvw’er in a wvw guild & I have a legendary. However, it took me a long time to get it and I’m not interested in EVER going through that again.
It IS possible to have a leg in wvw and not be a “pve scrub” >.>

Also please give a thought to us water eles in WvW, we’re the Kenny of Kennys in WvW, healing our groups so that they can get all the loot, whilst we are left with scraps
Only a full time water ele will hear in WvW “OMG the loot keeps on dropping! I got 50 bags in that fight!”, the water eles looks around and finds one spike on the floor.

Lmao, thank you for this.
I know it all too well Finally shelved the ele for a bit. Enjoying my loots now

Naz ©

in WvW

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

…snip

Works the same in all game modes (more prevalent in WvW though). With killing being the only trigger for loot the guy in the back rezing, and the healer that keeps everyone alive gets hooped.

Believe me you are loved and appreciated by us players (at least the ones on your team). Until ANet decides to redefine just what exactly merits participation the adoration of your peers will continue to be a kitten poor substitute to the loot bags everyone else with DEEPS gets.

(edited by Tommyknocker.6089)