Why is nobody playing

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

So i did go to the dessert map today to the commander tag we were FIVE people !
all the other borders was dead all we did was run back and fourth to do supplyruns.
there was literally NO enemies around we capped one tower then i was bored already.
WHY is nobody playing? I know you cant claim towers for some reason anymore
is that why ? else why not ? the maps are pretty.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Akatosh.7621

Akatosh.7621

Sighs
The new maps may be ‘pretty’ but their purpose as a WvW map is abysmal. Many people shifted either their entire wvw gametime to EB or just gave up with the game/gamemode completely.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Extreme.8350

why did they switch? i like this map way better i dont get it .

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

It’s a little too big for my taste. They need to add some form of quick travel.

The old alpine map you were always close to the action as long as you had garri with a WP…… People loved making garri their home, what a great design that was.

JQ subsidiary

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

WvW was already on life support before HoT, with HoT all that happened is they added a new map which is generally disliked more than the old, added mechanics people dislike, didn’t touch the bigger problems with WvW, large scale combat has hit a new low in boredom with Rev hammer 2 and some people who had the delusion that players/guilds would come back to the game got a rude awakening, so HoT was basically the final nail in the coffin for many WvW players.

(edited by zinkz.7045)

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

The maps aren’t small group friendly, it’s not easy to flip back with a small group, or even K-train, but a blob can easily take a Border and hop, without resistance.

Fights are fine, as long as it’s away from the East/Wind keep, where it’s a bit like EoTM.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

We need mastery xp, money for ascended armour and stuff to salvage (for ectos and dark energy).

None of these things can be obtained in WvW, so people must play elsewhere for them….and that’s not even mentioning the many other issues, like lack of fun, class imbalances, terrible maps, lack of gliders and all the rest.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Fellfoot.8156

Fellfoot.8156

…Judging by the time you made this post… I’d say it’s probably because it’s only a few hours until reset? Isn’t it mostly empty at that time since usually the victor has already been decided?

[AIR] Henge of Denravi aka Pink Abu, [BAMA] RollTide
chopping wood one day, dropped a piece,
all I could say was, “…fell…foot…”

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Explain it to me how it is ‘better’ because I really do not not see it at all. I want to see it but I don’t.

Many told them to not go toward EoTM, they did.

Many told them stealth was problematic ability in that game mode, they decided to add more of it in all the maps.

People asked for a place to gvg and they got it but they never asked for all the game mode buffs to be locked behind a lot of grind.

The map is bigger but much less open than it used to be and very annoying to navigate.

lack of ppl due to the change leading to lack of ppl period..

Annoying game breaking, and really not required, event every 3 hour.

I tried it. I really did. But like for EoTM I didnt like it.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Extreme.8350

…Judging by the time you made this post… I’d say it’s probably because it’s only a few hours until reset? Isn’t it mostly empty at that time since usually the victor has already been decided?

Yea i think thats the reason i was playing now and we had a pretty big zerg
atleast 30 players but our enemies was pathethic french… nuf said
even if they had more players drop like upscaled.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Because the bl maps are not great and wvw lacks rewards.

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Extreme.8350

What rewards you need? the rewards didnt change since expansion as far as i know.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Swagger.1459

I know the rewards didn’t change…

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Extreme.8350

So what rewards do you get in hot?
best way to farm money is chests in sw you dont need hot for that.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

displayname.8315

Really don’t think the loot is the reason. Maybe it’s the hero points or whatever is involved with the expansion.. I didn’t buy HoT so I wouldn’t know that part.

But player attrition has been happening and always happens, the server system needs to be more dynamic.

JQ subsidiary

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Swagger.1459

:(. Did and does wvw have a great reward system?

Are there any good rewards or reward incentives to playing wvw currently?

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Extreme.8350

:(. Did and does wvw have a great reward system?

Are there any good rewards or reward incentives to playing wvw currently?

There was more playing pre hot despite having same reward system
thats why i made this thread i dont get it.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Swagger.1459

Why is nobody playing?…

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Extreme.8350

Why is nobody playing?…

What rewards are you talking about wvw has always been less rewarding than pve
hot didnt change that so what rewards in hot is making people quit ?

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Swagger.1459

I’m giving you reasons why people are not playing wvw. You asked so I answered

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Extreme.8350

I’m giving you reasons why people are not playing wvw. You asked so I answered

No you didnt the only reason to farm hot is for achievements
the same achievements the hardcore wvw guilds didnt do pre hot
there is no profit in hot can you tell me where this profitable farms are so i can check ?

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Swagger.1459

Why is nobody playing?…

I’m very confused. You are asking why the bl maps are empty… So I’m telling you why those maps are empty. I’m also adding in the fact that wvw itself is not rewarding enough for most players.

I’m not sure how much more clear I could be.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Extreme.8350

Why is nobody playing?…

I’m very confused. You are asking why the bl maps are empty… So I’m telling you why those maps are empty. I’m also adding in the fact that wvw itself is not rewarding enough for most players.

Its not rewarding enough why was it rewarding enough pre hot?
then it was 3 times more players actually queue on 2 or 3 borders instead of just EB
why did anyone play it at all pre ord since its not rewarding? but not now ?

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Swagger.1459

Why is nobody playing?…

then it was 3 times more players actually queue on 2 or 3 borders instead of just EB

Was EVERY server’s bl and EB filled to the brim with players dying to play wvw before HoT?

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Extreme.8350

Why is nobody playing?…

Was EVERY server’s bl and EB filled to the brim with players dying to play wvw before HoT?

I dont know but my was and not anymore.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Swagger.1459

Why is nobody playing?…

That answer was a no unfortunately… That’s what I’m talking about…

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Extreme.8350

Why is nobody playing?…

That answer was a no unfortunately… That’s what I’m talking about…

I see do you think there is any hope for wvw or will everyone quit ?

Also black desert is coming out in 2016 im exited to try it out might leave gw2 a while

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Swagger.1459

Well, the devs have been working on some secret wvw project for a year and have a team plugging away at keyboards on stuff still.

Is there hope? I don’t know.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I see do you think there is any hope for wvw or will everyone quit ?

There is hope, but first the players have to realize that if you want fights, you actually have to be on the map. I see constant complaints that the maps are bad because one group K-trains the whole thing and doesn’t meet any resistance.

This is not a map issue. This is purely player-based.

The new borderlands I believe are far superior to the old but other changes to WvW have done a lot of damage.

The first one being that it is vastly faster to get your elite specs in PvE than WvW. Eventually, this will not be drawing people out of WvW as everyone will have it unlocked. I’d rate this as a short-term problem, but still a damaging one overall. Of course, this is also not one that realistically could have been fixed, as there really isn’t a non-RNG method of making them happen at the same rate.

The second is that kill and event XP in WvW go totally to waste. This one desperately needs to be looked at, since XP is once again seen as something valuable to get masteries. Masteries, of course, that don’t work in WvW.

The third, and in my view the most damaging, was the butchering of the WvW upgrades. Only being available through a Scribe, which realistically can’t be used by WvW guilds, means that to be strongest in WvW, you have to spend a lot of time in PvE. Add in the absurd costs involved in getting Scribe unlocked, and then actually using it, and most players will just say “not worth it” and be turned off from the whole thing.

Changing the upgrade and tactics systems to actually be usable by WvW players will do a lot in rekindling interest in WvW.

I would personally look into giving each side its own sort of “meta-event” where defense events give you rewards, the quality/amount of which scale higher the more objectives on the map you control. Why is this a good thing? For one, it will incentivize actually defending objectives, as it becomes profitable. Two, it incentivizes attacking, since you want to claim as much of the map as possible for the rewards, but you also can’t get defense event credit from objectives you don’t control. Holding more objectives is more profitable, but also spreads your forces thinner.

By having people much more interested in defending and attacking objectives, the fights the game mode was designed around become much more common.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Swagger.1459

The issue is most players don’t like the new maps… That’s why they are in EB instead…

All wvw issues are not a “created by the players” problem. We play what the devs create, the devs need to create something better obviously…

(edited by Swagger.1459)

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Brazzi.2045

Brazzi.2045

Nobady likes jumping puzzles and the map is one huge jumping puzzle ,pluse there are no rewards at the end.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Swagger.1459

Nobady likes jumping puzzles and the map is one huge jumping puzzle ,pluse there are no rewards at the end.

Exactly

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Regionalitch.6890

Regionalitch.6890

I think Sirbeaumerdier’s answer was a good one. ANet simply envisioned in their collective minds what THEY wanted to build and built it, bypassing their customer’s wants and needs.

I play wvw because I enjoy casual pvp, simple as that. The killing of enemy players. I do not play wvw for map exploration, endurance or maze running, mountain climbing, alligator hunting, or hide-and-seek. I don’t log in for the convoluted mechanics – moving rock walls, fire dogs, sandstorms, lava swimming, or any of that silliness. But, this is just me.

I just want, as we had before, assault and defence, and the killing of enemy players. Us vs them. Some people have commented saying that the new map is too pve focused; how I interpret that is that people want to spend more time interacting with other players and less time with the environment.

Explain it to me how it is ‘better’ because I really do not not see it at all. I want to see it but I don’t.

Many told them to not go toward EoTM, they did.

Many told them stealth was problematic ability in that game mode, they decided to add more of it in all the maps.

People asked for a place to gvg and they got it but they never asked for all the game mode buffs to be locked behind a lot of grind.

The map is bigger but much less open than it used to be and very annoying to navigate.

lack of ppl due to the change leading to lack of ppl period..

Annoying game breaking, and really not required, event every 3 hour.

I tried it. I really did. But like for EoTM I didnt like it.

(edited by Regionalitch.6890)

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Exactly

Actually. I adore Jumping puzzles, but I hate wvwding in one.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Decado.9304

Decado.9304

Why is no-one playing? Because Anet decided to take a massive kitten on the game mode. A huge steaming, bog clogging, plumber defeating kitten of bad design and decision making

Consider the new BL for a start. It has many nice features and fighting areas but overall it is just not good at all.

It has way to much PvE mainly because some pecker that makes decisions insists that WvWers all love pve.

Auto-upgrades on structures have killed most of the reasons for defence now on the maps after all why bother to scout and defend like we used to when you can quickly flip back and ignore a structure and 3 hours later its T3 again on its own.

Tactically the new map is pretty terrible. For instance, the Alpine northern towers were vital to hold on to due to the threat to garri, now they don’t matter a bean since there’s no threat to garri from them. Again let them flip and k-train them back and let auto-upgrade do its job. In short No-kittens are given to holding the BL any more

Guild upgrades we used to have are now locked behind a nice massive grind structure – note to anet, taking away stuff we already had like the +5 is stupid especially since this map was supposed to try and burst the zerg yet you penalise small groups with stupidity like this.

The size of the map doesn’t help for me, too large and convoluted in parts, you have mass invisibility added in areas and many many more kinds of crap like this that people just don’t want to bother with.

As for hope, unless Anet has a rethink on some of the major design pathways they are following i cant see any hope for WvW as anything other than an EotM 2.0 Ktrain environment.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

displayname.8315

The new map is probably OK once you learn the fastest ways to travel. I used to go the wrong way on the old map when i first started, granted it was more forgiving. There is no incentive to learn tho since its empty all the time. We need dynamic servers to deal with the fickle, childlike playerbase.

JQ subsidiary

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

The new BL is more like a PvE map rather than a WvW map. With so much verticality, the map is a freaking maze. Despite knowing the routes from one place to another, its not fun to play in. Add to that, the number of PvE stuffs and mobs. Another important aspect is the distance between structures which prevents trebbing from say, the northern tower to the centre keep and vice versa.

Overall, the map is poorly designed for WvW. IMO, they got carried away by making the HoT maps thinking whatever pleased the PvE people would also please the WvW players.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Swagger.1459

So what are “dynamic servers” exactly?

And how are you going to fill up every single 4 map wvw on these “dynamic servers” across the entire game?

(edited by Swagger.1459)

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Blaming the lack of rewards for these empty borderlands is quite silly. I never heard about anyone playing wvw solely for the loot before HoT. Don’t think thats the main reason why these new maps are empty now.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Maps are a pain to navigate due to all the vertical bits and annoying jump parts.
There is so much unneccesary pve that give very powerful buffs.
Keeps have become more about bossfights than anything else.
Broken event in the centre that just snowballs the winning server harder.
So many performance issues.
Rewards suck, and yeah it does matter. No progress towards Tyria Masteries, poor gold, poor material drops, no ascended weapons, no ascended backslot, no ascended armor, no runes, no sigils, no unique wvw skins, nothing. There is nothing rewarding about WvW, it’s played for fun but when it’s not fun… Why bother? Also to much nonsense like traps that knock people down and such.

To few players enter which leads to a catch 22. Not enough going on due to lack of players, lack of players because there is not enough going on. Being more rewarding might help a bit to atleast draw players in.

Small groups can do so little. Previously a small group could at least prevent keeps and towers from becomming fully upgraded by constant harrasing of dollies and camps. Now it is just delaying the inevitable a bit. So again, not enough players to form a sizeable force and people just don’t bother.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: gitflap.9031

gitflap.9031

So many posts in this subforum on this topic sinc HoT launched. People aren’t playing for different reasons, but generaly it comes down to what they used to do for fun is either not much fun anymore on the new map, or redundant due to the game changes in general. Or both….mostly both.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

This is not a map issue. This is purely player-based.

Actually it is partly a map issue, the map is poorly designed, to take one issue, the towers, in the old map 3 of the 4 towers had strategic value, the northern towers because garri could be trebbed from them, and the SW tower because it could treb bay, in the new map the towers are basically strategically worthless.

Beyond that, even when you know the new map, it takes longer to get anywhere, the new map is larger and generally even the best route to something is less direct, which means actually intercepting opposing groups is more difficult.

Which is a problem with the maps/game in general in WvW, and that the new map has just made worse, in that “winning” in an alleged mass scale PvP game with “massive battles” actually involves avoiding fights and PvDoor.

There is a reason why many RvR type maps in games are either more lane like (at least for main objectives) or restrict what you can attack by things like only being able to attack objectives immediately adjacent to the area your team controls, they force fights, which is rather an important thing in a mass scale PvP mode with “massive battles”.

(edited by zinkz.7045)

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Swagger.1459

Blaming the lack of rewards for these empty borderlands is quite silly. I never heard about anyone playing wvw solely for the loot before HoT. Don’t think thats the main reason why these new maps are empty now.

Why is nobody playing?…

The key word here is wvw in the “wvw lacks rewards” comment.

Wvw was and is boring as heck in general. Been a really slow drawn out death. But because most everybody (and their second account) do the tier one shuffle, you can see wvw still gasping for air…

These new borderland maps are why “nobody” is in these borderland maps.

But!!! It is also exacerbated by the general lack of decent rewards and reward structure…

If the devs dropped in some brandnewsupercool wvw rewards to coincide with these maps, then a bit more of the masses would be playing.

Unfortunately, though, the devs dropped in the map and are still working on that “top secret” wvw project that includes new rewards…

Again, wvw is boring as heck in general, AND in general wvw lacks rewards in general. Generally speaking, the general populas of players want to get rewarded for time and effort. That’s just how it goes and that’s part of the general problems.

These maps don’t fit wvw and there are no new incentives to go there either, or wvw in general…

Nobody really cares about server pride or ppt, except the rare few that have server transfer history on their account… Players want good maps, lots of bodies to fight and to get some phat lootz…

It’s a combo of issues in general, but these maps didn’t help the situation at all…

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

Nobody really cares about server pride or ppt, except the rare few that have server transfer history on their account…

I never transferred servers.
I have server pride.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Swagger.1459

Nobody really cares about server pride or ppt, except the rare few that have server transfer history on their account…

I never transferred servers.
I have server pride.

The 99% salute you for your dedication!

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

There is no one single reason why so many have stopped. It’s a culmination of various factors, and for alot of people HoT was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Many people were ready to leave, but were sticking with the game to see if HoT would turn it around, and they were disappointed.

- New Map has a big PvE event which lags the map out for alot of people and is contrary to the spirit of WvW (server with biggest zerg does PvE to get a buff to let them PvD faster…… u wot?).

- Design of new map does not promote fights. Old BLs had well-trodden “channels” and areas where you knew you were likely to encounter an enemy. There were well established places for dueling and guild fights, and a small number of key focal-points for seige battles to occur, the areas around Garrison and south of Bay being the best examples. The reason people are now hugging EB, is because they know on EB they are guarunteed to find a fight within 2 minutes. Thats not about the population of the map, its about the design of the map channeling players into focal-points.

- Auto-upgrades removes the incentive/reward for players who liked to focus on defence. When a tower requires no interaction to start an upgrade, and requires no dolyaks in order for the upgrade to complete, there is nothing for a defensive player to do other than /sit .

- Auto-upgrades also remove incentive for roaming players (distinct from duelers). A player who preferred small-scale combat could still feel like they were contributing to their server before HoT, by sniping camps/dollies to prevent upgrades. After HoT, it doesn’t matter what you do any more, that enemy keep is going to get upgraded gates whether you snipe dollies or not. This couples with the fact that there are now not any defense players left trying to hold the camps for the roamers to fight it out with.

- For those who care about the PPT/Server-ranking aspect, none of the core issues around that were addressed (population imbalance and over-importance of off-peak coverage). The PPT game remains a joke, just simply a count of the number of players a server has willing to log in for that particular week.

- For GvG guilds, the new arena is something of a disappointment. While it is an improvement in some respects over the OS (no troll interruptions, not limited to fighting those in that week’s matchup), it is still has many flaws which sap enthusiasm (unnecessarily grindy upgrades, small area, annoyingly difficult to bring players outside the guild into the arena).

- No incentive for new players to start playing WvW. At the start of the game, with the badge/map-completion requirement for legendaries, and later the tournament achievements, there was some reason for new players to get involved. However, these days there is literally no reason for a new player to give WvW a try. This means there are no players to replace the veterans who eventually quit.

- No incentive for veterans to stay in the game-mode. The gold/loot in WvW is significantly lacking compared to other parts of the game, there are very few WvW-unique things to aim for (skins, titles etc) compared to other parts of the game, and many of the things you really need or want cannot be acquired in WvW (mats for guild upgrades being prime example). It’s all very well saying “playing should be its own reward”, but that doesn’t seem to apply to PvE or PvP does it? Those game-modes are constantly receiving new carrots to chase. Face it, players need targets to aim for and eventually achieve, or else they lose interest.

- Unnecessary gating of new classes/specializations. True, even in WvW you can grind out the necessary Proofs of Heroics in the space of a week or two, which in the grand scheme of things doesn’t seem like much. But put yourself in the shoes of a player who was wavering before HoT. They see the new trait-lines and weapons, and get hyped up enough about trying out loads of new builds and compositions to come back to WvW. Then HoT arrives and they realise that they can’t try any of this new stuff, not without doing several weeks of grinding. Per character. For someone who was tired of GW2 before, but was willing to give HoT a chance, that is enough to make them log out and not come back, or to simply move permanently to PvP where they don’t have to put up with that stupidity.

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

I typically like to roam or go in small groups on raids , these being 10 or 15 strong at most. With the OLD BLs this allowed for many fights where you would encounter an enemy soloer or small group. You were sure to get some fights.

Now I found with larger vertical maps, I can be in one area and see an enemy group or soloer but not be able to get near them by the time they move on. I have to double back and find a way DOWN from higher elevation then negotiate a series of mazes to get to where they were spotted. By time I get there they are gone , likely having done the same trying to get to me.

So I go to EBG.

Another issue is I am one of those few remaining thiefs and have to rely on dodges to stay alive. This one reason i hated EOTM as it restricted my game play as a dodge could force me over a cliff or into one of those holes in the ground. The new BLS are much like that. So when I DO manage to find a chokepoint where an enemy might be coming up towards me as I go down to meet him , my ability to fight is restricted by having little space to manuever.

So I go to EBG.

Another thing that has happened is AOE type like effects with high damage potential has been handed out like candy. COR on the revenant is a prime example but there are others galore making it easy to load up those narrow pathways up and down with red circle stacked on red circle. The range of these circles is greater then the range of any of my weapons. When I do get in those larger battles the AOE is just spammed wherein it a sea of red circles that are no fun to fight in. With so many going to EBG this means more larger zergs , so I wait until later at night to fight when those crowds die down.

Rewards are also much lower then playing the new HOT and events. Allowing one of my toons to earn those Proofs of Heroics for another mitigated that to an extent but now that has been removed.

New sigils/runes/armor recipes that I might have an interest in are all paid for in currency one can only earn on the HOT maps so that pulls me away as I try to earn enough Ley line currency as example , to buy a rune set I want to try in WvW.

Some thoughts on how to resolve this with caveats.

Allow Gliding in the new HOME BL maps so groups can do airdrops on enemies. Needless to say this unfairly punishes people that do not have the expansion but it could add an element of fun back to those BL’s. Gliding over walls into keeps and towers an issue of course.

Address the issue of all that AOE damage at range. There too much of it and it extends way to far. Two groups staring across an area at each other as the space between them flled with each others AOE each waiting for the other to step in it first is not a lot of fun. (at least in EBG you have areas where you can at least attempt to flank those seas of red, not so much the case in the new Bl’s)

Allow the currencies of the HOT maps to be earned in WvW or allow a vendor that will allow us to buy those runes/sigils/ recipes in HOT using a form of WvW currency. I already have an excess of WvW points I can not spend anywhere. That might be used to buy those Runes of Thorns or various sigils.

(edited by babazhook.6805)

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

A small group of us decided to hit Mag’s Air Keep last night. Their home BL got filled pretty quick after the swords popped, and we had some great fights. There are a lot of points on the BL’s, more than are available in EBG. Go to someone else’s BL and start flipping towers, camps, and shrines. They’ll come defend. Unless you’re in a lower population tier, ofc.

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

displayname.8315

A small group of us decided to hit Mag’s Air Keep last night. Their home BL got filled pretty quick after the swords popped, and we had some great fights. There are a lot of points on the BL’s, more than are available in EBG. Go to someone else’s BL and start flipping towers, camps, and shrines. They’ll come defend. Unless you’re in a lower population tier, ofc.

Last night was reset night so yeah we all saw some people fighting for a short stint. I tried to play some this morning… there was actually a tag and our squad was 8 people strong wooo. It was all PVD tho not as single enemy. After we flipped the entire map I logged out.

JQ subsidiary

Why is nobody playing

in WvW

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Since we jumped to tier 4 this week, I’m guessing Mag will be defending heavily all week. I’m looking forward to finding out. But yeah, it WAS reset night, so we’ll see.