World Population Changes Are Coming

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

Of course it will end up people selling their “full” spots, but it could only happen once per account so maybe not too bad of a deal. Some of the buyers might be investing investing in a server slot instead of playing the TP…..

What usually happened on other games that did this is that resellers buy up many accounts and mark them up to sell again, and when players were done with them they sold them again to try and recoup some of the costs, so not really just once per account. I used to play with a guy that was bragging he bought a new car from reselling accounts. That is what happens in games where you lock servers or account bind items. Server locking and non tradable items are not only bad for the players, but are also bad for developers since re sellers get the money instead of the developers.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY

(edited by lil devils x.6071)

in WvW

Posted by: Dopamine.7502

Dopamine.7502

How will these changes effect the results of a hacker being active on blacktide for months now?

in WvW

Posted by: Selufein.8307

Selufein.8307

Meanwhile, cheaters acting for weeks in Blacktide force players out of lower tier servers…

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

How will these changes effect the results of a hacker being active on blacktide for months now?

While I dislike hackers, had my share of run ins with them, just wrong thread guys, just wrong thread ….

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: Selufein.8307

Selufein.8307

Not wrong thread friend. WvW population from FoW and UW have been destroyed over the past weeks because of that.
Equilibration in wvw cannot work when this is allowed. They are trying to stimulate people to move from high to lower tiers. But instead, people are leaving due to abusive cheating issues.

(edited by Selufein.8307)

in WvW

Posted by: Merry.7290

Merry.7290

This is a good step in the right direction. Maybe when the HoT changes come it will help also.

Sorry, not feeling much sympathy for the top tier servers and their bellyaching. Anet has worked to accommodate the largest servers for the last three years! Anet kept expanding servers so basically anyone could get in any server, even the largest one. Even Edge of the Mists is there so the big servers have something to do while they wait in their queues. Now maybe it’s time to pay attention to smaller servers who like their communities even if they’re small.

That said , part of the problem has always been the mindset of the strictly WvW player base. How many servers have experienced this: WvW 1 guild decides to leave for a better and higher population server. WvW guilds 2 & 3 flip out, decide then and there the whole server will crash and burn, so they follow WvW guild 1 or move up to another server. Which then causes random seasoned WvW players to flip out because the whole server is going to crash and burn and then follow the other players to whatever server that is suppose the have the best WvW experience.

Thereby, the WvWers create what they feared, by leaving their servers with a much smaller population, fighting in a tier where they’re now seriously out-numbered. Of course, it then takes weeks or months to get into the a tier where you’re matched in population, and by then it’s likely you’ve bleed even more players.
Sigh

The only consolation prize is that most, if not all of those guilds end up dis-banding and being absorbed into other guilds, or quitting the game all-together. ;-)

in WvW

Posted by: Zenguy.6421

Zenguy.6421

Finally

in WvW

Posted by: Pink Ninja Man.4375

Pink Ninja Man.4375

How well is the population ‘re-balance’ going?
Are people starting to transfer off top servers and filling up lower servers?
Once lower servers fill up close to full will the ‘full’ cap be raised?
Good work and thanks for putting some serious resources into WvW!

Twitch – PinkNinjaMan [/\///\/_//\]
Main Class – Ranger [Bezerker/Trapper Hybrid]
Main Mode – WvW [Gate of Madness]

in WvW

Posted by: Alteros.3019

Alteros.3019

This is a good step in the right direction. Maybe when the HoT changes come it will help also.

Sorry, not feeling much sympathy for the top tier servers and their bellyaching. Anet has worked to accommodate the largest servers for the last three years! Anet kept expanding servers so basically anyone could get in any server, even the largest one. Even Edge of the Mists is there so the big servers have something to do while they wait in their queues. Now maybe it’s time to pay attention to smaller servers who like their communities even if they’re small.

That said , part of the problem has always been the mindset of the strictly WvW player base. How many servers have experienced this: WvW 1 guild decides to leave for a better and higher population server. WvW guilds 2 & 3 flip out, decide then and there the whole server will crash and burn, so they follow WvW guild 1 or move up to another server. Which then causes random seasoned WvW players to flip out because the whole server is going to crash and burn and then follow the other players to whatever server that is suppose the have the best WvW experience.

Thereby, the WvWers create what they feared, by leaving their servers with a much smaller population, fighting in a tier where they’re now seriously out-numbered. Of course, it then takes weeks or months to get into the a tier where you’re matched in population, and by then it’s likely you’ve bleed even more players.
Sigh

The only consolation prize is that most, if not all of those guilds end up dis-banding and being absorbed into other guilds, or quitting the game all-together. ;-)

I have experienced this, twice. That’s why this last move I made with my guild will be the last. No point in spending currency, in any form, chasing a shifting player base for the best possible experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

How well is the population ‘re-balance’ going?
Are people starting to transfer off top servers and filling up lower servers?
Once lower servers fill up close to full will the ‘full’ cap be raised?
Good work and thanks for putting some serious resources into WvW!

I don’t know if anyone really is leaving T1 NA servers. Probably not. T2 has lost many guilds and players to T3 though and it isn’t because of the new full status, but due to this world population change coming too late to prevent YB from getting stacked and causing uncompetitive/unbalanced matches.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Pink Ninja Man.4375

I have heard rumors of 7 Guilds leaving JQ (NA) but wasn’t sure if a Developer might come back with some actual numbers. I figure they are watching them after the changes to see how everything is going.

in WvW

Posted by: dom.2748

dom.2748

This system has Northern Shiverpeak classified as high. This is hilarious if you’ve actually ever been to NSP you would know why. There is no way in hell a server with such a low WvW population should be considered a high population server. Unless low pop servers average like 5 people a night this is wildly hilarious.

in WvW

Pink Ninja Man.4375

This system has Northern Shiverpeak classified as high. This is hilarious if you’ve actually ever been to NSP you would know why. There is no way in hell a server with such a low WvW population should be considered a high population server. Unless low pop servers average like 5 people a night this is wildly hilarious.

I think this is because the based their ‘full’, ‘high’, ‘medium’, and ‘low’ off of total WvW population. I play on JQ and most of the time I don’t see more than 1 maybe 2 maps with a small 1 – 15 person que, and we are flagged as full. They are trying to set it up, I believe, so that all servers will report high or medium when the total WvW population is spread evenly between them, even though the worlds themselves can easily take more people without it actually feeling full. Just my opinion though.

in WvW

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

I have heard rumors of 7 Guilds leaving JQ (NA) but wasn’t sure if a Developer might come back with some actual numbers. I figure they are watching them after the changes to see how everything is going.

Wrong info. Most of the guilds that left T1 were BG guilds, and they moved to YB, a couple went to TC. JQ lost maybe a couple of guilds during the same organized move.

But facts remain, JQ used to queue 3 maps during NA Primetime. These days you’ll find queues on 1 map usually during primetime. A lot of people are simply unhappy with the way things are going, and have stopped playing. Some are just bored out of their minds because T1 turned into a ppt-fest.

in WvW

Pink Ninja Man.4375

[quote=5379406;gavyne.6847:]

in WvW

dom.2748

I think this is because the based their ‘full’, ‘high’, ‘medium’, and ‘low’ off of total WvW population. I play on JQ and most of the time I don’t see more than 1 maybe 2 maps with a small 1 – 15 person que, and we are flagged as full. They are trying to set it up, I believe, so that all servers will report high or medium when the total WvW population is spread evenly between them, even though the worlds themselves can easily take more people without it actually feeling full. Just my opinion though.

Well that is an extremely disingenuous way to do it. NSP never has more than like 5 person queue on one map at a time and thats usually just on reset night. Calling that a full server is extremely ridiculous.

in WvW

Pink Ninja Man.4375

Well that is an extremely disingenuous way to do it. NSP never has more than like 5 person queue on one map at a time and thats usually just on reset night. Calling that a full server is extremely ridiculous.

Never said if it was right or not. I believe it is misleading to WvW players but it makes sense to someone trying to join a server. If it says full they are not allowed to join. Hopefully HoT will bring WvWers so that full can feel like full where the server is crowded.

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

The fact that there are queues at all would suggest a rather large population though. Queues only appears when the map is full after all. And that requires quite a bit of people.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I still stand by my point that the world population changes were over the top. How can servers I considered dead a year ago be full now when the population has only gone downhill? Even on SFR I do not notice anything about being full.
And if people want to stack on one server and endure long queues they should be allowed to. After all they pay a huge amount of money for an automatic service.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

After all they pay a huge amount of money for an automatic service.

Huge? The highest price (if paid with real money at all) is basically the price for a few drinks at a local bar ($22.5), that is not a huge amount of money.

And that is disregarding the fact that you can partially (or fully) pay for the transfer with in-game gold.

But sure, lets say they removed the “huge amount of money” they gain from server transfers. What should they start selling in order to replace those “huge amount of money”? Because if it is indeed such a “huge amount of money”, it would most likely hit the income of the game quite hard if they simply removed it.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Malediktus.9250

for 22,50 people have to work around 3 hours where I live, that is a lot for an automatic service
also it does not matter if people bought the gems with gold, after all someone sold the gems for gold after they bought them with real money.
oh wait why am I even discussing with a white knight, its wasted time and effort

(edited by Malediktus.9250)

in WvW

lordkrall.7241

for 22,50 people have to work around 3 hours where I live, that is a lot for an automatic service
also it does not matter if people bought the gems with gold, after all someone sold the gems for gold after they bought them with real money.

3 hours is not even half a working day. That means that with a week of work you would be able to pay for over 10 server transfers, which is most likely more than anyone would ever use in their time playing the game.

You also conveniently ignored the question.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Malediktus.9250

I never said they should remove the cost. I said they should let us transfer to servers if Anet deems them full in their completly arbitrary measure.

in WvW

Posted by: Dean Calaway.9718

Dean Calaway.9718

Right now with HoT coming we’ve seen a population increase, but maybe more than that, people are buying 1 (or a few) alt accounts to collect the daily log-in rewards that can be turned in for high tier mats then convert those to gold and then transferred to their main character.

What does this has anything to do with WvW and the coming population changes?

There’s rarely a day I log in that I don’t see some useless siege built on camps or towers solemnly to drain the supply of those spots.
This is being made by alts that were created by people of other servers just so they can disrupt their opposing ones.
Lately it’s becoming so common place they even go as far as openly mock us on open /m chat, saying how awesome their real home server is, this was happening about 1 hour ago on EB but I won’t be posting the logs for obvious reasons…
Besides that we have 30 minute queues for maps with half the people on up levels (which is the same to say, they’re alts) afk around towers while the map is mostly taken by the opposition, they’re there running to a wall just so they can occupy a spot, and nothing else.

Just have a look at the size of the problem, these screens were grabbed at 4pm London time today, I made it front and back as a comparison.

If more spots are gonna open, I think this problem is only gonna get worst, something definitely needs to be done, and I do mean aggressive action, because I really believe this won’t change the population imbalance, it will only make it worst than it already is.

I’ll add more screen grabs to show the scope of the problem, this is every single day, at any time of day, it’s almost getting to a point where playing in WvW is not an option. I’ve went from 1~3 hours of WvW daily to 30 minutes tops, and sometimes now a days I just drop by to get the WvW Big Spender achievement and get out. If this keeps up I’ll just quit it all together because frankly what’s the point?

Victoria Cross [VC] – Desolation [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

Awesome the great hope for WvW and population did………nothing. Thumbs up on the change. You did get people to “buy” into it though.

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

How can we force desolation players play wvw when they are losing? Deso sure won’t lack players. That isn’t problem. Maybe anet could use fake score. Deso would have queue 24/7 every map if they think that they leading match.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

Awesome the great hope for WvW and population did………nothing. Thumbs up on the change. You did get people to “buy” into it though.

Hey, that’s how the politicians got their votes and the frogs have secured a couple more degrees.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

in WvW

Posted by: Dean Calaway.9718

Dean Calaway.9718

How can we force desolation players play wvw when they are losing? Deso sure won’t lack players. That isn’t problem. Maybe anet could use fake score. Deso would have queue 24/7 every map if they think that they leading match.

Actually even when we are 2~4 to 1, we still wipe you guys on open field.
You “win” thanks to 24/7 prime coverage and night cap, and lately we are stuck with all the shenanigans your daily-reward-farm-alts go around doing, including rally-boting.

Don’t, even for one solid second, think it’s anything other than that.

Victoria Cross [VC] – Desolation [EU]

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

You “win” thanks to 24/7 prime coverage and night cap, and lately we are stuck with all the shenanigans your daily-reward-farm-alts go around doing, including rally-boting.

We win all fights in EotM so i don’t have any idea what are you talking about. You might win against some bandwagoners in EB, but that doesn’t really count.

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in WvW

dom.2748

We win all fights in EotM so i don’t have any idea what are you talking about. You might win against some bandwagoners in EB, but that doesn’t really count.

The only thing EOTM has to do with your server is its color.

in WvW

dom.2748

The fact that there are queues at all would suggest a rather large population though. Queues only appears when the map is full after all. And that requires quite a bit of people.

An hour of queues once a week on one map, and not even every week is hardly proof of population. It only takes something like what 80 people to queue a map? That means that at most once a week for an hour NSP has 80 people playing WvW. If that is high population then this games population is shot.

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

Seriously? It needs another couple months before I expect you’ll see much difference so just hold your horses there a bit. After HoT launch people can come back and revisit this thread to discuss if the changes were helpful or not but for now lets all just take a chill pill and enjoy the end of summer

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Ok, that one made me chuckle

PEOPLE! READ HIS SIG LINE!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

Nooo we are losing. I need to transfer vizuna soon so i get more gold medals. I am just scared that everybody wants me to be vizuna community leader.

in WvW

Posted by: Notsoperky.4291

Notsoperky.4291

So, that fight an hour ago at our keep where you got wiped by half your number didn’t happen….

At least there seems to be less alts parked afk all match this week- are your alt parkers on holidays?

in WvW

Tongku.5326

oh wait why am I even discussing with a white knight, its wasted time and effort

It matters a great deal. I personally think the transfer costs in this game are a complete joke. kitten you can farm it in silverwastes in like 4-6 hours if you’re lucky, 6-8 hours if unlucky or have ultra low MF. With this kinda time investment you can go server hopping once a week with ease even if you are a casual player.

This in itself is wrong and GREATLY contributed to server stacking, guild buying etc. No one should be able to buy guilds, ever for any reason, period. Each and every individual player should be responsible and have a pause at the word “transfer” which is not the case currently.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

I know everybody was hoping this change would help reflect actual WvW populations but it seems the algorithm was specifically designed to make it look like all servers are populated. Some of these servers with high and medium populations are WvW wastelands. Very sad really.

in WvW

Posted by: joneirikb.7506

joneirikb.7506

Speculation: They could also have set the limit lower to prepare for HoT, so they don’t run into half the servers already being so full people can’t get through the queue’s after HoT releases and potentially lots of people return. It could even be that once they get a couple of months of metrics to measure by, and HoT releases, that they will adjust it again. It would seem almost reasonable.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
“The objective is to win. The goal is to have fun.”

in WvW

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

Speculation: They could also have set the limit lower to prepare for HoT, so they don’t run into half the servers already being so full people can’t get through the queue’s after HoT releases and potentially lots of people return. It could even be that once they get a couple of months of metrics to measure by, and HoT releases, that they will adjust it again. It would seem almost reasonable.

It would indeed not be stupid at all that their server full metric took into account the fact that it’s the summer and before a major release to extrapolate the server fullness from here.

in WvW

Posted by: Notsoperky.4291

Notsoperky.4291

I know everybody was hoping this change would help reflect actual WvW populations but it seems the algorithm was specifically designed to make it look like all servers are populated. Some of these servers with high and medium populations are WvW wastelands. Very sad really.

It’s easy, here’s the definitions:

Medium: one player was spotted within a borderland that week.
High: A whole roaming group of 5 can be found for a couple hours a day
Very High: chances are after 30 minutes you will have met an enemy roaming group.
Full: More than 20 players at peak times.

there, now it’s easy to see why they still cost money to transfer to…

in WvW

Malediktus.9250

It matters a great deal. I personally think the transfer costs in this game are a complete joke. kitten you can farm it in silverwastes in like 4-6 hours if you’re lucky, 6-8 hours if unlucky or have ultra low MF. With this kinda time investment you can go server hopping once a week with ease even if you are a casual player.

This in itself is wrong and GREATLY contributed to server stacking, guild buying etc. No one should be able to buy guilds, ever for any reason, period. Each and every individual player should be responsible and have a pause at the word “transfer” which is not the case currently.

I buy gems with real money so I dont care about how much gold it costs to buy the gems with gold. Blame Anet that there is not enough good stuff in the gemstore, then the gems would cost more gold.

in WvW

Tongku.5326

I buy gems with real money so I dont care about how much gold it costs to buy the gems with gold. Blame Anet that there is not enough good stuff in the gemstore, then the gems would cost more gold.

LOL no

just look at what they did to WvW and you wanna pay them more $$ ? are you smoking some really bad crack or something ?

and while i do understand you make whatever the local economy pays, if it gets to the point that you can just as easily if not easier farm the costs in the game on per time basis with your job while transfer costs are this big of an issue to you …… yea …. should you even be playing games at all ?

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Malediktus.9250

You didnt understand it just like lordkrall. If we pay Anet should let us transfer to any server we want. Even the ones they deem full by their arbitray ideas. I dont know any server which is even remotely full compared to a year or two ago.

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

You didnt understand it just like lordkrall. If we pay Anet should let us transfer to any server we want. Even the ones they deem full by their arbitray ideas. I dont know any server which is even remotely full compared to a year or two ago.

I can see it now. All of the PPTers stacked on one server and constantly reaping the bonuses and extra chests while the other two servers are GvGing each other.

in WvW

Posted by: Retsuko.2035

Retsuko.2035

Can’t say these changes are a bad thing. But if you’re a european WvW player wanting to play in NA for x reasons, you won’t really be able to make that move. Tier 1 is possibly the only tier where there is proper euro WvW activity and guilds that play those timezones and can’t say they are over populated yet.

So in a way it makes sense that it looks at the WvW population, but it doesn’t look at the specific timezone activity and how that matches with a specific player’s timezone activity.

Retsu ~ Inner Monkey [IM] ~ Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

So you make 330 gold in one day by doing Silverwastes? Anet should look into that (and no, I don’t believe you, unless you’re very lucky and find precursers non stop).

Guilds have been bought before – I know of a guild which wasn’t only bought but is also paid for filling the off hours. So even if that happens the new system hasn’t changed anything regarding buying guilds.Personally I think it’s too early to say what this system did/does but I’m glad anet acknowledged that there is a population issue and tried to tackle it. By changing the status of low populated servers from “very high” to “high” they increase their chance to get new players. Not because of the status butbecause of the costs. Right now a lot of people may panic and still opt for higher tier servers “because they could be closed a week from now” but who knows. At least it’s a start.

in WvW

Posted by: Kry.1697

Kry.1697

While I’m not as active in WvW as I used to be, I think this is a great move. A lot of people are saying stuff like “but there are no other SEA/EU players below the locked servers”. While that might be true, at this moment, maybe it isn’t true in a month or two. Just picture this. 4-5 guilds move to a server with enough room, they join the community and they all start to organize. There is always people in the guilds who have odd working hours, so they cover the off time. More people are encouraged to join them as well.

The server will soon start doing a lot better and will eventually climb up higher up in tiers. Tadaa! Fresh blood to fight for everyone. Sure, the current T1 servers suffers from not being able to get fresh blood themselves, and have guilds transfering off, and so on, but why is that bad? Steamrolling everything with coverage and numbers have more than likely driven away just as much people as empty servers have.

Eventually the “full” status will be lifted off the old T1 dominator, and put on the newbie server, and the whole circle starts again. On another note. I’m not sure the population calculations are properly done yet. If it looks like this in like 2 months or so, then go find your pitchforks and torches. Right now though, chill and recognize that Arenanet is trying to do something about the population imbalance.

Piken Rules!

in WvW

Tongku.5326

So you make 330 gold in one day by doing Silverwastes? Anet should look into that (and no, I don’t believe you, unless you’re very lucky and find precursers non stop).

Guilds have been bought before – I know of a guild which wasn’t only bought but is also paid for filling the off hours. So even if that happens the new system hasn’t changed anything regarding buying guilds.Personally I think it’s too early to say what this system did/does but I’m glad anet acknowledged that there is a population issue and tried to tackle it. By changing the status of low populated servers from “very high” to “high” they increase their chance to get new players. Not because of the status butbecause of the costs. Right now a lot of people may panic and still opt for higher tier servers “because they could be closed a week from now” but who knows. At least it’s a start.

Hi

Yes. I make around 300-350ish per 4-6 hours average in silverwastes, and no, I am not the only one, in fact I was just talking to people about it on teamspeak last night when we were doing some WvW, and not only I am not the only one, but there are people that make a lot more then me as well. And no, it is perfectly legit, not a single exploit cheat etc. just straight up legit gameplay. Not necessarily in one day, but rather hours / maps total. Usually I stretch it over few days due to the monotonny of it and DR kicking in anyways, but if I push it I can indeed do so in 1 day as can many players, most just do not realize it, they do not take advantage of all the ingame available systems. If you’d like detailed step by step instructions, please let me know, I will PM you as it is a very off-topic discussion.

And I do stick to my point, which is that server hopping, especially to servers which are now labeled as “full” was / is just too cheap due to ingame available options and has contributed to the current situation on fairly large scale.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

Hi

Yes. I make around 300-350ish per 4-6 hours average in silverwastes, and no, I am not the only one, in fact I was just talking to people about it on teamspeak last night when we were doing some WvW, and not only I am not the only one, but there are people that make a lot more then me as well. And no, it is perfectly legit, not a single exploit cheat etc. just straight up legit gameplay. Not necessarily in one day, but rather hours / maps total. Usually I stretch it over few days due to the monotonny of it and DR kicking in anyways, but if I push it I can indeed do so in 1 day as can many players, most just do not realize it, they do not take advantage of all the ingame available systems. If you’d like detailed step by step instructions, please let me know, I will PM you as it is a very off-topic discussion.

And I do stick to my point, which is that server hopping, especially to servers which are now labeled as “full” was / is just too cheap due to ingame available options and has contributed to the current situation on fairly large scale.

Bullshyt. Few have the time that I have to play the game ( I’m disabled) and I have never seen a payday like that in the silverwaste. You might be crafting ascended mats to make a nice profit but its gated and you would have to have more than one account to be able to pull that kind of gold down in a day unless you got an exceptional drop, which is few and far between in this stingy game.

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

Hi

Bullshyt. Few have the time that I have to play the game ( I’m disabled) and I have never seen a payday like that in the silverwaste. You might be crafting ascended mats to make a nice profit but its gated and you would have to have more than one account to be able to pull that kind of gold down in a day unless you got an exceptional drop, which is few and far between in this stingy game.

I don’t personally make anywhere near that much gold since I rarely spend time in SW, but I know roughly what he’s probably doing because I have friends who do it too. They make around 50ish gold per hour spent farming in SW.

In games, as in real life, success doesn’t come from working hard, it comes from working smart.