World Population Changes Are Coming

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

You can make a ton of gold if you find a good SW map and use the TP prudently. I’m not sure why people are so skeptical given that there’s been so much complaints about SW loot being so good though it does highlight how pathetic WvW rewards are by comparison. I mean, it’s easy to walk out with 10-20 gold after just a quick runthrough due to the masses of chests and materials, much more if I actually cared about farming gold which I don’t— gold’s a non issue unless you want legendaries, ascended, or gems anyways. Ascended is the only thing I really care for, and barely so since I would just be gearing my alts with ascended at this point.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Not seeing the result of the world population changes. It’s not a time for half measures, we need a better server system.

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

It matters a great deal. I personally think the transfer costs in this game are a complete joke. kitten you can farm it in silverwastes in like 4-6 hours if you’re lucky, 6-8 hours if unlucky or have ultra low MF. With this kinda time investment you can go server hopping once a week with ease even if you are a casual player.

So you make 330 gold in one day by doing Silverwastes? Anet should look into that (and no, I don’t believe you, unless you’re very lucky and find precursers non stop).

This in itself is wrong and GREATLY contributed to server stacking, guild buying etc. No one should be able to buy guilds, ever for any reason, period. Each and every individual player should be responsible and have a pause at the word “transfer” which is not the case currently.

Guilds have been bought before – I know of a guild which wasn’t only bought but is also paid for filling the off hours. So even if that happens the new system hasn’t changed anything regarding buying guilds.Personally I think it’s too early to say what this system did/does but I’m glad anet acknowledged that there is a population issue and tried to tackle it. By changing the status of low populated servers from “very high” to “high” they increase their chance to get new players. Not because of the status butbecause of the costs. Right now a lot of people may panic and still opt for higher tier servers “because they could be closed a week from now” but who knows. At least it’s a start.

Hi

Yes. I make around 300-350ish per 4-6 hours average in silverwastes, and no, I am not the only one, in fact I was just talking to people about it on teamspeak last night when we were doing some WvW, and not only I am not the only one, but there are people that make a lot more then me as well. And no, it is perfectly legit, not a single exploit cheat etc. just straight up legit gameplay. Not necessarily in one day, but rather hours / maps total. Usually I stretch it over few days due to the monotonny of it and DR kicking in anyways, but if I push it I can indeed do so in 1 day as can many players, most just do not realize it, they do not take advantage of all the ingame available systems. If you’d like detailed step by step instructions, please let me know, I will PM you as it is a very off-topic discussion.

And I do stick to my point, which is that server hopping, especially to servers which are now labeled as “full” was / is just too cheap due to ingame available options and has contributed to the current situation on fairly large scale.

Bullshyt. Few have the time that I have to play the game ( I’m disabled) and I have never seen a payday like that in the silverwaste. You might be crafting ascended mats to make a nice profit but its gated and you would have to have more than one account to be able to pull that kind of gold down in a day unless you got an exceptional drop, which is few and far between in this stingy game.

I don’t personally make anywhere near that much gold since I rarely spend time in SW, but I know roughly what he’s probably doing because I have friends who do it too. They make around 50ish gold per hour spent farming in SW.

In games, as in real life, success doesn’t come from working hard, it comes from working smart.

80ish sometimes more, sometimes less, but around there. And yes, the key is in the smarts, in addition to the effort.

My disabled friend, L2P. You have not fully grasped the mechanics. Would you like me to PM you a detailed guide ?

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

A-Net need to release the way they calculate the wvw participation level…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

A-Net need to release the way they calculate the wvw participation level…..

It would be unwise for them to reveal the actual formula, as this information could be used to game the system. But they could safely tell us what factors affect it (e.g. number of players present each hour, number of players logged to WvWvW each day)

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

If you ask me. You need to push your recalculate/refresh/re-something button since medium servers are now getting transfers and out numbering high status servers..

For 3 weeks now we been outnumbered by medium servers.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

If you ask me. You need to push your recalculate/refresh/re-something button since medium servers are now getting transfers and out numbering high status servers..

Are you talking about EU or NA?

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Alteros.3019

Alteros.3019

Same here. The server I left behind, which is presently a virtual T8 wasteland from what I’ve been told by the last few folks who stayed behind, is listed as “medium” population.

Meanwhile, it appears that at the upper tiers, the blob wars are in full swing with some servers woefully outnumbered. At some point, it’s not fun anymore. As the game is set up, past a certain point no amount of skill will overcome sheer numbers.

Until Anet understands that action on their part is required, it will be status quo; which is to say uneven stacking and balance resulting in a dwindling player population. And we all know it’s dwindling down to the all but the most faithful at this point. But the player population at the top appears to be content with things as they are, and that’s who Anet is catering to at the moment. I assume they’re content because if they weren’t, they would have left the game like most others did in the lower tiers. But perhaps Anet crunched the numbers and found that those accounts are the most high value in terms of in-game purchases and are currently hedging their bets with T1 and T2. If that’s their business model, I wish them a lot of luck then.

in WvW

briggah.7910

I’m NA. Currently T6 but have been T5 past few weeks. Same results in both tiers. Outnumbered most of the day and even at prime time. My server status is high and there is no way we are ever going to get transfers since it costs more gems to transfer to high. Who would transfer to a high server for more gems that gets beat by medium servers? LOL

Only thing I fear is going to happen is people will now stack on medium servers since its cheaper and basically steam roll everyone they face until they hit a wall up in the higher tiers. Once that wall is hit they may transfer back down to do it all over again on a new server.

Player Vs Everyone

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.8497

Blade.8497

Looking wvw server you dont need use TS. And still do well. Low population would be good too.

in WvW

Chaba.5410

I’m NA. Currently T6 but have been T5 past few weeks. Same results in both tiers. Outnumbered most of the day and even at prime time. My server status is high and there is no way we are ever going to get transfers since it costs more gems to transfer to high. Who would transfer to a high server for more gems that gets beat by medium servers? LOL

Only thing I fear is going to happen is people will now stack on medium servers since its cheaper and basically steam roll everyone they face until they hit a wall up in the higher tiers. Once that wall is hit they may transfer back down to do it all over again on a new server.

A friend and I yesterday were discussing glicko rating and world population status as an attempt to understand the new system more. We were only looking at the Full/Very High servers. In NA the Full/Very High break happens between FA and SoS. As FA has gotten closer in rating to SoS, it has flashed to Very High a few times.

Yet if you look at the EU matches, there are a few Very High servers with higher glicko rating than some Full servers. We were thinking the same thing, who would want to transfer to the Full server (not that they can) in a lower tier match than the Very High servers? There’s always been a casual relationship between PPT and WvW population with servers able to increase their PPT a bit by being more organized (and decrease when that organization takes a break). From this, we think that WvW participation by players who are not interested in being organized, as in joining guilds or joining with pugmanders, may be the cause of a higher population server being beaten by lower population servers. The new population calculation is probably including players logging in to do dailies, which is fine. Those players have a right to be in WvW too. The challenge is organizing those players somehow.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Basically to you two before me:

Give this system a bit more time before you judge the effect it has had.

My server (very high EU) usually crushes any of the two we’re up against during EU prime, so we’ve got ~300-600 PPT for a few hours, afterwards we lose everything as the other servers have got their early morning Karma trains and we have around 3-20 people on all maps from 2 am until 9 pm the next day. But anet can’t say: “Lets make this server medium, they’ve got no night shift” as maybe all of those who’d sign up would be prime time players as well.
And I got to this server when they were “high” btw. I don’t really care about the ratings, all servers I’ve been to had times in which no one was online; I’m used to it.

in WvW

Chaba.5410

My server (very high EU) usually crushes any of the two we’re up against during EU prime, so we’ve got ~300-600 PPT for a few hours, afterwards we lose everything as the other servers have got their early morning Karma trains and we have around 3-20 people on all maps from 2 am until 9 pm the next day. But anet can’t say: “Lets make this server medium, they’ve got no night shift” as maybe all of those who’d sign up would be prime time players as well.
And I got to this server when they were “high” btw. I don’t really care about the ratings, all servers I’ve been to had times in which no one was online; I’m used to it.

I’m not entirely sure what you’re trying to say.

Briggah asked: “Who would transfer to a high server for more gems that gets beat by medium servers?” You’re saying your server crushes during EU prime so why would it be relevant to the question?

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

briggah.7910

I clearly stated we have been outnumbered during prime time for a few weeks now by medium servers so not sure what you are talking about not having a night shift has anything to do with the status of the servers. I could care less about scores, winning or losing but to be considered high yet be pretty much the lowest populated server for a few weeks now tells me something is wrong..

Player Vs Everyone

in WvW

Posted by: Notsoperky.4291

Notsoperky.4291

Here’s a thought: work out a way to encourage more players to play wvw on every server, rather than trying to force shift a shrinking player base around.

Maybe they need to work out ways to reward wvw participation (active, not afking at spawn), maybe grant a sensible buff for outnumbered- things which have been mentioned and ignored in hundreds of posts over the years.

in WvW

Jana.6831

I’m not entirely sure what you’re trying to say.

Briggah asked: “Who would transfer to a high server for more gems that gets beat by medium servers?” You’re saying your server crushes during EU prime so why would it be relevant to the question?

I already said that I was answering 2 people – the first was mainly to briggah – does it make sense now?

The second block was for the person who posted after briggah – even celarer? good.

in WvW

Jana.6831

I clearly stated we have been outnumbered during prime time for a few weeks now by medium servers so not sure what you are talking about not having a night shift has anything to do with the status of the servers. I could care less about scores, winning or losing but to be considered high yet be pretty much the lowest populated server for a few weeks now tells me something is wrong..

I can’t say much to your case – what I said was “give it more time” – I don’t know your server, I don’t know the server you’re up against – I just know that it’s very hard to estimate a population for each server which everybody agrees on. And they couldn’t go lower than “medium” as transfers to low were/are free. So currently medium servers are more in limbo than the others as for them the population count is more or less accurate whereas there seems to be a wide span as to what is “medium”.
Good luck to you.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

It will take at least six months for any real results to start showing from this change — barring the release of HoT.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

briggah.7910

Fed up with being outnumbered on your medium servers? Join us on our high status server and get all these cool extra bonuses. hehe :P

Attachments:

Player Vs Everyone

in WvW

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

It matters a great deal. I personally think the transfer costs in this game are a complete joke. kitten you can farm it in silverwastes in like 4-6 hours if you’re lucky, 6-8 hours if unlucky or have ultra low MF. With this kinda time investment you can go server hopping once a week with ease even if you are a casual player.

So you make 330 gold in one day by doing Silverwastes? Anet should look into that (and no, I don’t believe you, unless you’re very lucky and find precursers non stop).

This in itself is wrong and GREATLY contributed to server stacking, guild buying etc. No one should be able to buy guilds, ever for any reason, period. Each and every individual player should be responsible and have a pause at the word “transfer” which is not the case currently.

Guilds have been bought before – I know of a guild which wasn’t only bought but is also paid for filling the off hours. So even if that happens the new system hasn’t changed anything regarding buying guilds.Personally I think it’s too early to say what this system did/does but I’m glad anet acknowledged that there is a population issue and tried to tackle it. By changing the status of low populated servers from “very high” to “high” they increase their chance to get new players. Not because of the status butbecause of the costs. Right now a lot of people may panic and still opt for higher tier servers “because they could be closed a week from now” but who knows. At least it’s a start.

Hi

Yes. I make around 300-350ish per 4-6 hours average in silverwastes, and no, I am not the only one, in fact I was just talking to people about it on teamspeak last night when we were doing some WvW, and not only I am not the only one, but there are people that make a lot more then me as well. And no, it is perfectly legit, not a single exploit cheat etc. just straight up legit gameplay. Not necessarily in one day, but rather hours / maps total. Usually I stretch it over few days due to the monotonny of it and DR kicking in anyways, but if I push it I can indeed do so in 1 day as can many players, most just do not realize it, they do not take advantage of all the ingame available systems. If you’d like detailed step by step instructions, please let me know, I will PM you as it is a very off-topic discussion.

And I do stick to my point, which is that server hopping, especially to servers which are now labeled as “full” was / is just too cheap due to ingame available options and has contributed to the current situation on fairly large scale.

Bullshyt. Few have the time that I have to play the game ( I’m disabled) and I have never seen a payday like that in the silverwaste. You might be crafting ascended mats to make a nice profit but its gated and you would have to have more than one account to be able to pull that kind of gold down in a day unless you got an exceptional drop, which is few and far between in this stingy game.

I don’t personally make anywhere near that much gold since I rarely spend time in SW, but I know roughly what he’s probably doing because I have friends who do it too. They make around 50ish gold per hour spent farming in SW.

In games, as in real life, success doesn’t come from working hard, it comes from working smart.

80ish sometimes more, sometimes less, but around there. And yes, the key is in the smarts, in addition to the effort.

My disabled friend, L2P. You have not fully grasped the mechanics. Would you like me to PM you a detailed guide ?

Well as much as I’d love to argue with “not grasping the mechanics” I can’t because I’m still somewhat new to GW2 (but I do play a whole lot). If your willing to shoot me a guide I’d be happy to read it because I was being truthful when I said “I’ve never had a day where I could even come close to that”.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Same here. The server I left behind, which is presently a virtual T8 wasteland from what I’ve been told by the last few folks who stayed behind, is listed as “medium” population.

Meanwhile, it appears that at the upper tiers, the blob wars are in full swing with some servers woefully outnumbered.

Its difficult while I don’t discount JQ being full for the moment the fact is we barely get any queues any more.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

Looking wvw server you dont need use TS. And still do well. Low population would be good too.

Sort of looking for the same deal but this probably isn’t the thread (or forum either I guess but too bad there isn’t one) for that

Assuming NA, I’ve heard in the past SBI was a good pugmander world and was to be my destination but with the recent T3 GvG flocking going on not so sure anymore, going to be more of a wait and see sort of thing. NSP & SoR also in the mix for pug friendly from rumors but too bad they shut down the match-up forums where one could get a better sense of world personalities at large. For those of us who will only ever transfer once it sure would be nice to know what all is out and about these days but I imagine that is pretty hard to nail down right with everything in flux from these changes.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Meanwhile, it appears that at the upper tiers, the blob wars are in full swing with some servers woefully outnumbered.

Its difficult while I don’t discount JQ being full for the moment the fact is we barely get any queues any more.

Is it possible that JQ is doing a SFR and you’re just out of the mandatory logout loop?

in WvW

Posted by: Alteros.3019

Alteros.3019

It will take at least six months for any real results to start showing from this change — barring the release of HoT.

You assume that anyone will still be interested in 6 months. I suspect the only reason they’re even addressing this, 3 years after they were told it would be a problem, is because even by their aloof standards the participation rate must be precipitously low.

Case in point, after tonight I will probably only drop into WvW briefly for my daily achievements and then get out. If I’m asked by my guild to partake, I’ll probably play for an hour max…but that’s it. Its no longer fun, at all. To paint the picture vividly, our borderland fielding about 70 people at its peak which was overrun by at least 3 zergs fielding at least 60 people a piece from two different servers. Notwithstanding the unbelievable and totally unworkable skill lag on my top dollar internet connection, it was an impossible fight. I like challenges as much as the next guy, but I know impossible when I see it and I don’t log into games to get knowingly stomped on repeatedly.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

at least update the population status everyweek before the reset….. as of now it seems no changes at all while we know some servers received lots of transfers like the T3 servers.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Jana.6831

at least update the population status everyweek before the reset….. as of now it seems no changes at all while we know some servers received lots of transfers like the T3 servers.

Piken went from “full” to “very high”

in WvW

Posted by: ShadowStep.3640

ShadowStep.3640

Is it possible that JQ is doing a SFR and you’re just out of the mandatory logout loop?

What is up with SFR anyways, I’m from NA, but I track EU matches as well. SFR hasn’t lost in forever, and by this much is incredible too.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Nope, and its been the same since TW left.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

Same match every week for me. Same color even. Not seeing any new players down here on the bottom of the bottom servers. There are sections of the day/night where we literly have 0 players in wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

What is up with SFR anyways, I’m from NA, but I track EU matches as well. SFR hasn’t lost in forever, and by this much is incredible too.

All they ever had was numbers and nightcappers. When they are focused by two servers intent on not letting them take advantage of either they fall easily. Their zergs have never been able to match the quality of other servers 1 for 1 in my experience.

Or maybe they just arent trying anymore, I dont know.

in WvW

Notsoperky.4291

All the main guilds on SFR have gone on the missing list so far this week, and all I see is a whole pile of new guild names and players running strange builds with zero guardians or warriors around, and with a great propensity to run backwards at the first sign of the megablob from the other two servers.

Would be interesting to see a 1v1 this week dawd, so far it’s been 2-3 to 1 and double teamed- which has made for a lot of loot bags for me when I’ve played.

A lot depends on who’s driving and the zerg make up, and how many are on ts as to which server wins even remotely even battles- I’ve seen my fair share of battles won and lost on both sides and don’t think there was much in the way of differences other than the amount of organisation at different times. The more organised group with better group make up tends to win, and recently SFR’s pug seems particularly bad. Are you playing here on your alts?

Hopefully we can drop a few tiers- but with so many servers showing ‘full’ (LOL) it might take a while for bandwaggoners to transfer off.

Chuck- grab a couple of people and pull them in to pvd…..

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

All they ever had was numbers and nightcappers. When they are focused by two servers intent on not letting them take advantage of either they fall easily. Their zergs have never been able to match the quality of other servers 1 for 1 in my experience.

Or maybe they just arent trying anymore, I dont know.

You must be very inexperienced WvW player or you just don’t understand word never meaning.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

All the main guilds on SFR have gone on the missing list so far this week, and all I see is a whole pile of new guild names and players running strange builds with zero guardians or warriors around, and with a great propensity to run backwards at the first sign of the megablob from the other two servers.

Would be interesting to see a 1v1 this week dawd, so far it’s been 2-3 to 1 and double teamed- which has made for a lot of loot bags for me when I’ve played.

A lot depends on who’s driving and the zerg make up, and how many are on ts as to which server wins even remotely even battles- I’ve seen my fair share of battles won and lost on both sides and don’t think there was much in the way of differences other than the amount of organisation at different times. The more organised group with better group make up tends to win, and recently SFR’s pug seems particularly bad. Are you playing here on your alts?

Hopefully we can drop a few tiers- but with so many servers showing ‘full’ (LOL) it might take a while for bandwaggoners to transfer off.

Chuck- grab a couple of people and pull them in to pvd…..

Well if your guild players need some kind of special build for WvW they just lack skill.

in WvW

Notsoperky.4291

wait, we need skill now to play wvw? when did that happen? I just spam 1 and collect loot bags!

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Piken went from “full” to “very high”

Shush you.

So did FSP.

Marginally amusing that the ones hoping to lower body count are still full

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: I Am Dansker.7105

I Am Dansker.7105

Could fsp please go back to full?
Thank you, that is all.

Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Could fsp please go back to full?
Thank you, that is all.

Haha, now you know how I feel.

It’s funny, NA servers are “Come! Come! Lots of room!”

EU servers are: “Maybe if we stand very still they won’t notice us. Shoo! Go away!”

:)

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

We can send some bandwagoners in FSP. Let’s say that we give you 1k WvW players who will mainly dance in spawn. I already spammed “best wvw server farshiver peaks is very high status so you can transfer there” in every map. Hopefully nobody who wanted transfer there didn’t miss this chance.

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in WvW

Posted by: snarfrificus.4230

snarfrificus.4230

With the new calculations, is Anet high?
I mean fsp has double the numbers deso has and they are high and deso is full?
You guys counting PVE EOTM with it or something?
Deso barely has numbers 24/7 compared to other gold servers, we have small groups running in mornings and nights but overall we have way less numbers then most gold servers.
These new calculations are badly made!

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Yes. Everyone blame Junkpile and his EoTM crew. ^^

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

Yes. Everyone blame Junkpile and his EoTM crew. ^^

This is perfect day. Good topics where i can make informative posts and wiped huge desolanders blob in EotM and spawn camped frostreach.

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in WvW

Posted by: snarfrificus.4230

snarfrificus.4230

well we really have an low population issue, i mean small group is 10 guys and those same 10 guys are also on the evening online. We only very sometimes have queues and then home and eb nowhere else. Not just that we barely have any blob running anywhere during the day. Yeah some days are the exception but thats it. Then how the hell are we full? every day different people?

in WvW

Tongku.5326

We can send some bandwagoners in FSP. Let’s say that we give you 1k WvW players who will mainly dance in spawn. I already spammed “best wvw server farshiver peaks is very high status so you can transfer there” in every map. Hopefully nobody who wanted transfer there didn’t miss this chance.

Oooooo Ooooooo Ooooooo

I just got the absolutely fantastic and perfect Idea.

Move all the GvGs over there ! Forceful free transfers. This will be absolutely perfect, since it would be exactly the same as having players dancing in the spawn as you mention. it will give your server “full” status as you guys want, while gainign no benefit of actual playing players, while getting rid of them on NA.

Its an all around win-win-win solution !!!!

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Lol EU has been trying to get the NA GvG guilds to move there for three years. Be careful what you wish for. But perhaps their absence would actually demonstrate their contribution. They say you don’t appreciate something until you lose it ….

/shrug.

in WvW

Tongku.5326

Lol EU has been trying to get the NA GvG guilds to move there for three years. Be careful what you wish for. But perhaps their absence would actually demonstrate their contribution. They say you don’t appreciate something until you lose it ….

/shrug.

i’m on SoS, and believe me, most of us are glad they left. no more confusing tags, no more ques when we’re outnumbered, etc. at least when we get steamrolled cause we have 20 vs 2 map blobs we know where we stand, and on occasions we can actually get some help on the map now. all the while making more space for any potential incoming transfers.

yea…. i’m sure not appreciating …..

LOL

such good riddance.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Notsoperky.4291

System is working as intended. SFR had outmanned buff on several borders and even on EB at times this week and is showing ‘full’ whilst mega blob FSP shows as ‘very high’.

I’ll give Junkpile a prod to up those EoTM numbers, we’re in danger of slipping down off ‘full’ soon…

in WvW

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

So how much longer?

in WvW

Posted by: Runs With Scissors.2896

Runs With Scissors.2896

Has anyone seen Tarnished Coast open a slot recently? I have been waiting for almost 4 days just to create a character…

in WvW

Posted by: Michelangelo.1742

Michelangelo.1742

Has anyone seen Tarnished Coast open a slot recently? I have been waiting for almost 4 days just to create a character…

It won’t open a slot until it’s population goes down to the level of Sea of Sorrows and Fort Aspenwood, so I don’t forsee that happening anytime soon.

WvW Revenge Catch-up Mechanic & Contingent 1U1D!
Tidal Legion [TL] – Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Dano.5298

Dano.5298

So far so good on the population balancing front… oh wait :/

Ev
[SQD]