WvW End Match Reward

WvW End Match Reward

in WvW

Posted by: Asthena.3490

Asthena.3490

Would be nice to see a end reward for your server winning the match up.
Such as Mystic Clovers or Mystic Coins : 1st= 15 , 2nd= 10 , 3rd= 5.
I believe this would help bring players into WvW more.

Im not sure what script is running the player backbone, But when i ran a l2 server i could record active time in instance. To help prevent getting rewards without contribution.

(edited by Asthena.3490)

WvW End Match Reward

in WvW

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Rewards seems like a great idea to entice people until the supply causes the value of the item to plummet and they your rewards are no longer rewarding. Clovers are also worth for anyone not making a legendary.

WvW End Match Reward

in WvW

Posted by: Asthena.3490

Asthena.3490

If they set it to the 3 month reset, that shouldn’t cause an over inflation.

WvW End Match Reward

in WvW

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Asking people to wait 3 months for their rewards is problematic. Also the people who would have the most to gain from that would be TP players rather than WvW players.

WvW End Match Reward

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

I think this’d be a great idea. They could have a big tally at the week’s end and you can see how many people you killed, how many objectives you captured, so on and you get a big box based on how much stuff you did and how well your server placed.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

WvW End Match Reward

in WvW

Posted by: Treise.6958

Treise.6958

Mystic Clovers sounds fine for those worried about TP players, Mystic Clovers can’t be sold in the TP

WvW End Match Reward

in WvW

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

Just gonna throw Potions of wvw reward into the mix for a possible reward in there too.
And the wvw tourny tokens.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

WvW End Match Reward

in WvW

Posted by: LionChain.7694

LionChain.7694

Perhaps extra badges and/or proofs…like a Big Box of Badges or Big Box of Heroics…or maybe even a box of superior siege.

WvW End Match Reward

in WvW

Posted by: LionChain.7694

LionChain.7694

I also like the idea of the potions or tourney tokens that Artemis suggested…also extra kegs of karma/wvw experience…maybe even boosters.

WvW End Match Reward

in WvW

Posted by: Korgov.7645

Korgov.7645

You cannot reward the matchup winner unless the matchup is equal. The upcoming scoring changes will help a little, but won’t change the population imbalances. The team with double the number of players than other teams will always win the matchup.

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

WvW End Match Reward

in WvW

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

You cannot reward the matchup winner unless the matchup is equal. The upcoming scoring changes will help a little, but won’t change the population imbalances. The team with double the number of players than other teams will always win the matchup.

Could set it up so that the stuff you get from winning isn’t important rewards. It’s just stuff like extra crafting materials, rares, gold, etc.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

WvW End Match Reward

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I think it’s a good idea but what will the pve pugs do? Server stack more? JQ, CD, and Mag do not need anymore players and that’s exactly what will happen while the two smaller servers get even more outnumbered. People like their shiny stuff.

WvW End Match Reward

in WvW

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Would be nice to see a end reward for your server winning the match up.
Such as Mystic Clovers or Mystic Coins : 1st= 15 , 2nd= 10 , 3rd= 5.
I believe this would help bring players into WvW more.

Im not sure what script is running the player backbone, But when i ran a l2 server i could record active time in instance. To help prevent getting rewards without contribution.

Apparently we are getting improvemts to the gift of battle reward track to include stuff like mystic clovers and such to be more legendary themed.

Additional rewards for placement would be great, but wvw matches are still unbalanced. However, I could see a general reward for participation for all players.

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

WvW End Match Reward

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Sure, give more reward for stacking a server to win when population imbalances are bad enough without even giving rewards…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing